Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202648 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2675 on: November 28, 2023, 07:26:59 PM »
You are a drug addict.

Arguing that it's legal doesn't make it any different than alcohol.

And stop with the "it helps x".

We all know you love to get high.

Enhancing your "mood" is getting high retard.

That's exactly what that means.

Cannabis is legal where i live and if you smoke it every day you are still a drug addict.

What part of Cartoon Dogs don't you understand?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2676 on: November 28, 2023, 07:28:25 PM »
What part of Cartoon Dogs don't you understand?

What part of I was sick and on prescribed medication are you missing? I was in the hospital 2 days later.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2677 on: November 28, 2023, 07:29:26 PM »
I have never been banned from a gym in my life you are just making up lies. Josh is the person who called and complained Josh is the only person who has ever made a complaint about me at a gym. They told him to go f himself he has since started harassing the owner and trainer online as well because he is a Loser

I'm harassing the owner and trainer online? That's news to me. Josh is such a loser ...the humanity... :-* :-*

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2678 on: November 28, 2023, 08:27:43 PM »
What part of I was sick and on prescribed medication are you missing? I was in the hospital 2 days later.

Dude, you have admitted to using amphetamines and diuretics to "get in shape" for a contest.

Both of which you overdosed on and got really sick.

Cut the BS Brian, we all know your type.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2679 on: November 28, 2023, 08:54:16 PM »
Why would you use a pre workout? You’re not even training.

5 sets leg extensions
3 sets squats

Pre workout is a must to get through this
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2680 on: November 28, 2023, 08:56:37 PM »
BRUTAL

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2681 on: November 28, 2023, 08:58:26 PM »
bhanks how fast can you run two miles?

;D

i ran it in under 12 minutes when i was 13, now maybe 20 minutes :D :D :D

what's your vo2 max brother?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2682 on: November 28, 2023, 09:08:02 PM »
Dude, you have admitted to using amphetamines and diuretics to "get in shape" for a contest.

He took a diuretic the night before his show because someone said his legs looked awful (they were right).  He has this amazing ability to rewrite what happened in his mind, but we all remember the Long Night of the Flatbread.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2683 on: November 28, 2023, 09:24:15 PM »
Right.... so why were you going to the gym before? It's funny you stopped going to the gym after you got spoken to at the gym for taking pictures with minors and taking half naked selfies.

you are leaving that part out.

BS answer to rationalize.  He didn't just all of a sudden stop going.  It's the SCN World Record all over again.  I didn't get "kicked out," I decided to end my membership after x, y, and z (which any normal person would interpret as kicked out).

Also, still dodging on the job question, hoping picking a fight on this gym issue distracts from his failure to answer that.

I know Joswift is right and we shouldn't bite, but I find it fascinating with the endless story revisions and half-truths which always end up with the truth coming out often from his own posts when he can no longer keep his stories straight because he's high.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2684 on: November 28, 2023, 09:58:19 PM »

Ahahaaaa oh man

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2685 on: November 29, 2023, 05:07:38 AM »
High as a kite on Vape pen MJ all day. Explains a lot.

Now he's jumped to the Mr. O thread and a possible collab with Matt C!

I already booked our room. My wife isn't really into bodybuilding though and will probably just hang out in the Resort so if anyone else is going and wants to check out the Expo let me know. If I can get a 2nd, I am all about filming some Q&A interactions with Pros and influencers at the Expo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2686 on: November 29, 2023, 05:21:41 AM »

I never used amohetamines to get in shape I took one 10mg adderall for energy the day prior because I was dying 2 years ago also taking a water pill now makes someone a drug addict wtf are you talking about???? My type ??? I live the life of a monk. I train workout eat and sleep. I watch my hydration I do not take recreational substances that is not the way

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2687 on: November 29, 2023, 05:21:50 AM »
My right is currently taping just over 18 inches and the left is taping at 18 5/8ths if you are really that worried about it.

pump up, tape it, post and prove the hater wrong!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2688 on: November 29, 2023, 05:23:56 AM »
pump up, tape it, post and prove the hater wrong!!!

Why I have taped everything 1000 times I have weighed myself 1000 times you guys just claim I have a fake tape measure and scale

If anyone wants to claim this is a small arm they are just a lying hater

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2689 on: November 29, 2023, 05:32:29 AM »
Why I have taped everything 1000 times I have weighed myself 1000 times you guys just claim I have a fake tape measure and scale

If anyone wants to claim this is a small arm they are just a lying hater

well because its only today that counts right? and youve done it 1000 times before like you said.. whats one more for the haters?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2690 on: November 29, 2023, 05:33:25 AM »
well because its only today that counts right? and youve done it 1000 times before like you said.. whats one more for the haters?

The pic is from today and it more than proves them wrong

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2691 on: November 29, 2023, 05:37:03 AM »

notice you cropped out your face because you are high as  kite.

drug addict Hankins, as soon as your probation ended you have gone over the deep end with the drug use.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2692 on: November 29, 2023, 05:37:44 AM »
I back up my claims everyday. You guys claim I don't train and I am not in shape. I post proof I am in shape. You guys then argue about my hair and makeup and complain I post too many pics. So I stop posting pics a few weeks later it's you stopped trainign you are fat now or you would post a pic. I post a pic backing up yet again that I am in shape and training cycle repeats. Meanwhile you haven't given any evidence of being in any kind of shape yet.

bhanks how fast can you run two miles?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2693 on: November 29, 2023, 05:40:43 AM »

does it? u got guys saying youre arm is 14,15,16 inches by just looking at... tape will solve this.. no trickery this time hankins

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2694 on: November 29, 2023, 05:44:21 AM »
The tape needs to be verified/validated on video as well, for example a standard Nalgene bottle is 11 and 5/8ths inches diameter.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #2695 on: November 29, 2023, 05:45:12 AM »
Brian

apparently you trained your legs today with the platzian workout of 5 sets leg extension 3 sets of squats. A question- why no mention of the weights used? Why, if you are training legs do oyu go the bathroom and photograph your atrophying arms?

you insecure little fella.

also thanks for lettign us all know Em is going vegas and will be at the hotel while you are harsaaing people at the expo. i am sure we will make sure she is filled with semen while you ogle men in thongs.
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2696 on: November 29, 2023, 05:56:44 AM »
Brian

apparently you trained your legs today with the platzian workout of 5 sets leg extension 3 sets of squats. A question- why no mention of the weights used? Why, if you are training legs do oyu go the bathroom and photograph your atrophying arms?

also thanks for lettign us all know Em is going vegas and will be at the hotel while you are harsaaing people at the expo. i am sure we will make sure she is filled with semen while you ogle men in thongs.

:-X :-X :-X :P

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2697 on: November 29, 2023, 06:25:22 AM »
I can’t track all the threads he jumps to, but does he stay up all night?  Is he sleeping at all?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2698 on: November 29, 2023, 06:26:48 AM »
Brian

A Gimmick who can't travel and even your real persona can't travel. Everyone has known where I am for 3 years no one has done shit about it yet. But yes, we will be in one of the 3500 rooms on one of the 66 floors. But no need to come looking for me I will be in the hotel gym around 10am every day I am easy to find. I plan to eat out in the Hotel 5 times a day and have sushi at least once a day.

I am just treading water the next few months. The real program starts June 1st. I plan to be at my best for the O.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2699 on: November 29, 2023, 06:29:33 AM »
does it? u got guys saying youre arm is 14,15,16 inches by just looking at... tape will solve this.. no trickery this time hankins

He never shows the full tape or scale or whatever. I’ve seen Matt’s videos and he takes care to show the whole thing.

Doesn’t use recreational drugs but high on MJ vape pen all day.