Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202454 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #2900 on: December 02, 2023, 01:37:12 AM »

Looks like a street bum who snatched someones chain!   LOL  ;D

Sloped shoulders,which detract from the width he doesn`t have......too late to correct it now dumb ass,arms longer than an apes,torn up mis-matched bodyparts....does 10 sets for Biceps and 3 sets of cable pushdowns for the bigger part of the arms,his Triceps..............no fucking clue how to train.

Rags on my legs, deservedly so,cuz they suck, but I trained the piss out of them,I didn`t do just 4 sets of leg extensions and call it a day,claiming I was spent and needed a day off to fill my belly because of the brutal 4 sets of leg extensions.............. ...I busted my balls.....just  a bitch of a bodypart for me to make respond.......BUT here`s the caveat,in the pic he posted I was 154 pounds as opposed to fucknuts over 220...... or more if his BELLY was full, and his legs are about an inch bigger than mine......BUT he has striated teardrops..........so do Biafran children FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!11111 LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

Anyone on here who believes it when he says his quads measure 26 inches is just plain dumb or needs to quit drinking and/or get off the shrooms.

His body though,in spite if all his shortcomings in exactly identical to UK Jeffs.......it`s a virtual carbon copy.  ;D

H HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

TOO EASY !  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2901 on: December 02, 2023, 01:45:12 AM »

Sloped shoulders,which detract from the width he doesn`t have......too late to cirrect it now dumb ass,arms longer than an apes,torn up mis-matched bodyparts....does 10 sets for Biceps and 3 sets of cable pushdowns for the bigger part of the arms,his Triceps..............no fucking clue how to train.

Rags on my legs, deservedly so,cuz they suck, but I trained the piss out of them,I didn`t do just 4 sets of leg extensions and call it a day,claiming I was spent and needed a day off to fill my belly because of the brutal 4 sets of leg extensions.............. ...I busted my balls.....just  a bitch of a bodypart for me to make respond.......BUT here`s the caveat,in the pic he posted I was 154 pounds as opposed to fucknuts over 220...... or more if his BELLY was full, and his legs are about an inch bigger than mine......BUT he has striated teardrops..........so do Biafran children FICKFACE!!!!!!!!!11111 LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

Anyone on here who believes it when he says his quads measure 26 inches is just plain dumb or needs to quit drinking and/or get off the shrooms.

His body though,in spite if all his shortcomings in exactly identical to UK Jeffs.......it`s a virtual carbon copy
;D

TOO EASY !  ;)

I am way bigger and leaner than Jeff walking around. He would be a slob at my current weight. Stop comparing me to Jeff the reason he doesn't share pics is because he is a 185lb fraud. I have 20lbs of solid muscle on him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2902 on: December 02, 2023, 02:02:55 AM »
I am way bigger and leaner than Jeff walking around. He would be a slob at my current weight. Stop comparing me to Jeff the reason he doesn't share pics is because he is a 185lb fraud. I have 20lbs of solid muscle on him.

You couldn`t carry his fucking gym bag you dolt.......you have no clue what to look for in a physique you go solely by arm size and bodyweight.........Here`s a tip,the judges don`t go by your criteria................ DUMB ASS!

You do have great forearms if that`s any consolation.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2903 on: December 02, 2023, 02:09:56 AM »
You know how I know I am jacked and shredded? When I share a physique check you guys crop out my face and want to argue about my hair and makeup. My physique is undeniable 220+ with great abs at night
not Brian

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2904 on: December 02, 2023, 02:11:53 AM »
Jeff wasn`t in shape.......he came back after  a long layoff,he stated that,not me.... and he would still beat you easily...........plain old truth.

You can look at my pics,in some I look great (for me) in others I look terrible.......it`s hard to maintain condition when you compete a lot  and in my case I missed a lot of years due to personal problems but I`m back bitch,and you will cry nightly when I win that card;

I own your infantile brain,and live in your empty head rent free......just look under your avatar......I live in your head rent free and am always in the back of your jealous mind.

The same thing applies to pros.....sometimes they look great then there`s this thing called "being off" aka not in contest shape........it happens to everyone in bodybuilding at one time, or on many occasions........it dosn`t mean they suck,it simply means they were off, and I don`t mean off gear.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2905 on: December 02, 2023, 02:16:06 AM »
LOL @ "physique check"....as if you would dare to enter another contest and play the fool again........errrr...... WAIT !!.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2906 on: December 02, 2023, 02:19:26 AM »
WATCH OUT JEFF......HANKYS DOING LEG EXTENSIONS!!   ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2907 on: December 02, 2023, 02:50:46 AM »
Thank you good sir, I appreciate this can be a niche interest amidst the always volatile and entertaining Bhanksian skirmishes haha

As to the cause, I cannot say entirely: on the one hand, the rapid uptake against trend does not feel organic, just too quick and sustained and out of nowhere (not sure of other boards, who needs them when you have gb lol), possibly some sort of counta duplication or some such maybe, unsure

On the other hand, a 5 minute 'constant refresh' look at the Who's Online page shows a very high turnover of Guests viewing a wide range of different topics literally each second or two, which does feel more 'real'.

And as a bit of a segue on this, its very apparent that a HUGE amount of getbig guest viewing goes to old, sometimes very old, threads, not just the G&O front page, for eg:

* "Does the Hulk drink green tea?" (2009)

* "Zach Kahn - THE FREAK" (2006)

And, yes this was a real thread started by Primemuscle:
* "Justin Bieber Rushed to Hospital Following First Erection" (2012)

:o

Reading the old stuff is weird, but I feel like I've noticed - and this could be confirmation bias - that when GetBig starts a new topic, quite a few YouTubers, etc. seem to do something about that person/subject within a day or so.  Probably unrelated, but if GetBig is one of the last hardcore forums then I suppose if you're searching for material to use it could be a source..?

Anyway - thanks again  :)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2908 on: December 02, 2023, 02:52:45 AM »
:o

Reading the old stuff is weird, but I feel like I've noticed - and this could be confirmation bias - that when GetBig starts a new topic, quite a few YouTubers, etc. seem to do something about that person/subject within a day or so.  Probably unrelated, but if GetBig is one of the last hardcore forums then I suppose if you're searching for material to use it could be a source..?

Anyway - thanks again  :)
EVERYONE READS GETBIG TAFFY.......EVEN JOE BIDEN.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2909 on: December 02, 2023, 04:40:08 AM »
No I had a flare up and a bad stomach for 2 days last week first flare up I have had in months

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2910 on: December 02, 2023, 05:45:29 AM »
EVERYONE READS GETBIG TAFFY.......EVEN JOE BIDEN HAS IT READ TO HIM

Fixed  ;D
T

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2911 on: December 02, 2023, 06:19:32 AM »
The biggest difference is I used to only have abs in the am now it doesn’t even matter 7pm tonight abs are still there. I am in that kind of shape right now.  I even took today off to concentrate on eating as I felt I burned everything yesterday in the gym.

lmao at this fuckin dork....HAHAHAHAHA!.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2912 on: December 02, 2023, 06:44:01 AM »
The biggest difference is I used to only have abs in the am now it doesn’t even matter 7pm tonight abs are still there. I am in that kind of shape right now.  I even took today off to concentrate on eating as I felt I burned everything yesterday in the gym.

You look like a middle-aged cover band for Marky Mark and the funky bunch

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2913 on: December 02, 2023, 07:11:36 AM »

Sloped shoulders,which detract from the width he doesn`t have......too late to correct it now dumb ass,arms longer than an apes,torn up mis-matched bodyparts....does 10 sets for Biceps and 3 sets of cable pushdowns for the bigger part of the arms,his Triceps..............no fucking clue how to train.

Rags on my legs, deservedly so,cuz they suck, but I trained the piss out of them,I didn`t do just 4 sets of leg extensions and call it a day,claiming I was spent and needed a day off to fill my belly because of the brutal 4 sets of leg extensions.............. ...I busted my balls.....just  a bitch of a bodypart for me to make respond.......BUT here`s the caveat,in the pic he posted I was 154 pounds as opposed to fucknuts over 220...... or more if his BELLY was full, and his legs are about an inch bigger than mine......BUT he has striated teardrops..........so do Biafran children FICKFACE!!!!!!!!!11111 LOL  ;D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

His body though,in spite if all his shortcomings in exactly identical to UK Jeffs.......it`s a virtual carbon copy.  ;D

TOO EASY !  ;)
Willie the hobo says he would be embarrassed

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2914 on: December 02, 2023, 07:17:19 AM »

Emma is one lucky girl. NH

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2915 on: December 02, 2023, 07:19:49 AM »
bhanks looks like he smells bad.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2916 on: December 02, 2023, 07:32:02 AM »
bhanks looks like he smells bad.

Yeah I shower at least twice a day and never break a sweat. I am one of those people who never smells as I don't drink alcohol my body is never breaking down nasty stuff. When I used to work in the office guys would sweat through their dress shirts. My armpits never sweat I know kind of gross but true I just don't perspire and when I do it is clean. I also shower usually twice a day and at least twice a day if I workout. My skin can get oily so even though I don't sweat it is important for me to shower often

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2917 on: December 02, 2023, 07:33:12 AM »
You look like a middle-aged cover band for Marky Mark and the funky bunch

Funny part is my abs actually look better than a 20 year old marky mark I am winning that comparison

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2918 on: December 02, 2023, 07:36:00 AM »
Jeff wasn`t in shape.......he came back after  a long layoff,he stated that,not me.... and he would still beat you easily...........plain old truth.

You can look at my pics,in some I look great (for me) in others I look terrible.......it`s hard to maintain condition when you compete a lot  and in my case I missed a lot of years due to personal problems but I`m back bitch,and you will cry nightly when I win that card;

I own your infantile brain,and live in your empty head rent free......just look under your avatar......I live in your head rent free and am always in the back of your jealous mind.

The same thing applies to pros.....sometimes they look great then there`s this thing called "being off" aka not in contest shape........it happens to everyone in bodybuilding at one time, or on many occasions........it dosn`t mean they suck,it simply means they were off, and I don`t mean off gear.

He wasn't in shape while doing a studio posing routine bullshit. And you guys always want to talk about how old you are so no problem the video is from 2012 making him the same age as me now. I don't care what kind of statement or bullshit excuse he makes he is 185lbs in that video at my age and he hasn't gotten better.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2919 on: December 02, 2023, 07:37:19 AM »
Funny part is my abs actually look better than a 20 year old marky mark I am winning that comparison

Except he’s natural there
Has 2 good arms
2 symmetrical pec muscles

Yep you are winning

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2920 on: December 02, 2023, 07:40:15 AM »
Except he’s natural there
Has 2 good arms
2 symmetrical pec muscles

Yep you are winning

He gets 0 credit for lying about what he is taking
Both his arms and pecs are half my size
I have clear cuts in my abs he doesn't despite being half my size
@winning

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2921 on: December 02, 2023, 07:45:44 AM »
He does like 5 sets then needs time off and extra meals.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2922 on: December 02, 2023, 07:47:23 AM »
He gets 0 credit for lying about what he is taking
Both his arms and pecs are half my size
I have clear cuts in my abs he doesn't despite being half my size
@winning
just fuck off will ya..Wes has no legs & you´ve no hair ..simple  :D
you two bitches are getting on my fucking tits.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #2923 on: December 02, 2023, 07:48:34 AM »
Is there an update on the review/status of the Strict Curl World Record?

Yeah I shower at least twice a day and never break a sweat. I am one of those people who never smells as I don't drink alcohol my body is never breaking down nasty stuff. When I used to work in the office guys would sweat through their dress shirts. My armpits never sweat I know kind of gross but true I just don't perspire and when I do it is clean. I also shower usually twice a day and at least twice a day if I workout. My skin can get oily so even though I don't sweat it is important for me to shower often

This is because you workout like a bitch and don't exert yourself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2924 on: December 02, 2023, 07:56:03 AM »
He does like 5 sets then needs time off and extra meals.

5 sets is more than enough if they are hard sets. Studies show something like 80% of the benefit of lifting is from the very first working set. The issue is when you workout to failure every set you burn the glycogen in the muscle. If I work out 3 days in a row it just doesn't get replenished, and I start losing weight. Additionally let's talk about calories and working out because there is a massive misconception here. The additional calories and rest are not needed because you burned calories lifting. The additional calories and rest are needed to repair the damage you did to the muscle working out and replenish the glycogen.