Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202395 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3025 on: December 02, 2023, 11:30:40 PM »
Great news, guys!

375-lb Bench Press today.

I'm hoping for 385-lb next week, then I'll sit down and consult with some of the fellers in this thread to get a game plan in place for 405.  8)

I'm hoping that since I got 320 @160 and 340 @170, that I'll be able to get 405 @200.

I'm not sure if that's realistic.

I do feel I had 380 in me today. But I also realize a plateau may be near for me.

I do think I can get to 385 before that plateau happens though.

I'm hoping I can get 405 by April 1st.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0X_Caetirj/
Great fucking bench Matt.......very impressive to say the least,also very happy for you bud!! 

Big props!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111  ;)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3026 on: December 03, 2023, 02:02:21 AM »
Way to go Matt!  Great strength!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3027 on: December 03, 2023, 02:10:06 AM »
Way to go Matt!  Great strength!
Yes great job Matt!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3028 on: December 03, 2023, 03:17:40 AM »
Great news, guys!

I'm hoping for 385-lb next week, then I'll sit down and consult with some of the fellers in this thread to get a game plan in place for 405.  8)

I'm hoping that since I got 320 @160 and 340 @170, that I'll be able to get 405 @200.

I do feel I had 380 in me today. But I also realize a plateau may be near for me.

Great lift. But why are you doing equipped lifts now? You can not put an equipped lift on the board with Raw lifts. You are still at 350lbs on the challenge board. I do believe you can do more raw but you haven't yet.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3029 on: December 03, 2023, 03:32:40 AM »
Great lift. But why are you doing equipped lifts now? You can not put an equipped lift on the board with Raw lifts. You are still at 350lbs on the challenge board. I do believe you can do more raw but you haven't yet.

"Great lift but, its shit"

Well done Brian, you just cant give without taking

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3030 on: December 03, 2023, 03:42:46 AM »
"Great lift but, its shit"

Well done Brian, you just cant give without taking

It's a good, equipped lift but it is an equipped lift. Matt went to 350 raw then switched to equipped as he went over 350 it is not the same thing. You can not compare equipped to Raw lifts it is apples and oranges.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3031 on: December 03, 2023, 04:06:40 AM »
Great news, guys!

Great lift and progress Matthew.

For your safety please don't ask this guy to spot you again. A fat guy in sliders is a huge liability. He'll probably end up collapsing in a heap on top of if you got into trouble on a lift

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3032 on: December 03, 2023, 04:27:55 AM »
It's a good, equipped lift but it is an equipped lift. Matt went to 350 raw then switched to equipped as he went over 350 it is not the same thing. You can not compare equipped to Raw lifts it is apples and oranges.

bit like you and a bodybuilder.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3033 on: December 03, 2023, 04:42:37 AM »
bit like you and a bodybuilder.

STFU you have no muscle you are just a 185lb guy Jazz hand dancing to Celine Dion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3034 on: December 03, 2023, 04:48:21 AM »
Big lift by Matt

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3035 on: December 03, 2023, 04:52:36 AM »
Good job Matt C!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3036 on: December 03, 2023, 05:08:54 AM »
Always the jealous asshole!!

You couldn`t even roll that much weight on  the gym floor.

Why are you such an insecure prick for a guy that`s nearing 51 years old  ???

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3037 on: December 03, 2023, 05:15:06 AM »

Why are such an insecure prick for a guy that`s nearing 51 years old  ???

Man hey, just can't give credit, so insecure and jealous

Great lift Matty

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3038 on: December 03, 2023, 05:20:16 AM »
Jealous asshole who will never lift heavy again.  Also incredibly stupid putting all his info out on the internet address, dick root pictures, drug use, wife's job and kid pictures.  It's not going to take 15 minutes before the internet sleuths here track down that fresh bread bakery in the place he's supposedly moving to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3039 on: December 03, 2023, 05:22:27 AM »
LOL @ bogus "challenge board" !  ;D

What a fucking douche canoe!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3040 on: December 03, 2023, 05:40:42 AM »

Why are such an insecure prick for a guy that`s nearing 51 years old  ???

I turn 46 in a little over a week. Not jealous at all I think it is a great lift. I am proud of Matt. I like to think I helped inspire this recent training tear he has been on. However, it is an equipped lift how is pointing that out hating? He started posting Raw lifts and is now posting equipped it is not the same thing. He has hit 350 Raw and 375 equipped which is great but they are 2 different things. You can't lift 350 raw then lift 375 equipped and claim you added 25lbs to your bench.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3041 on: December 03, 2023, 05:43:58 AM »

What’s equipped about it? Elbow supports? Just wondering if i missed something.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3042 on: December 03, 2023, 05:45:20 AM »
Jealous asshole who will never lift heavy again.  Also incredibly stupid putting all his info out on the internet address, dick root pictures, drug use, wife's job and kid pictures.  It's not going to take 15 minutes before the internet sleuths here track down that fresh bread bakery in the place he's supposedly moving to.

And what are they going to do? Call up random town residents and make up lies about me thinking anyone will care? Because that is all they can do they are a bunch of coward pussies.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3043 on: December 03, 2023, 05:47:38 AM »
What’s equipped about it? Elbow supports? Just wondering if i missed something.

Correct. You cannot wear any kind of elbow support in Raw Bench pressing it is against the rules. I don't give a fuck about pause reps if you lift the bar off the rack and touch your chest and rerack it is a good lift. But you can't start wearing equipment that doesn't count even in gym rules no slingshots allowed no elbow wraps or sleeves that is not Raw that is equipped which is completely different. Its a good lift but that is not the same as 375lbs RAW you can't compare Raw to Equipped. It's like saying you squatted 400lbs but then it turns out you did it on a smith machine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3044 on: December 03, 2023, 05:51:25 AM »
I turn 46 in a little over a week. Not jealous at all I think it is a great lift. I am proud of Matt. I like to think I helped inspire this recent training tear he has been on. However, it is an equipped lift how is pointing that out hating? He started posting Raw lifts and is now posting equipped it is not the same thing. He has hit 350 Raw and 375 equipped which is great but they are 2 different things. You can't lift 350 raw then lift 375 equipped and claim you added 25lbs to your bench.
YOU ARE 52 to me as you always add years to my age..................don`t make me call have to call you 55!  ;D

I didn`t read the rest of your drivel,but go fuck yourself just the same as I know it was all know nothing bullshit I didn`t want to waste my time reading.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3045 on: December 03, 2023, 05:54:52 AM »
Correct. You cannot wear any kind of elbow support in Raw Bench pressing it is against the rules. I don't give a fuck about pause reps if you lift the bar off the rack and touch your chest and rerack it is a good lift. But you can't start wearing equipment that doesn't count even in gym rules no slingshots allowed no elbow wraps or sleeves that is not Raw that is equipped which is completely different. Its a good lift but that is not the same as 375lbs RAW you can't compare Raw to Equipped. It's like saying you squatted 400lbs but then it turns out you did it on a smith machine.
You couldn`t squat 400 traditionally or on a Smith Machine so bad analogy bitchboy!!

Who`s making the rules you ?

It`s your so called laughable "challenge thread" and this "we" shit has to go also....you have no friends.

It was a good strong lift you jealous prick and you know it.

Who died and left you boss.... you fuckwad?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3046 on: December 03, 2023, 06:12:15 AM »
You couldn`t squat 400 traditionally or on a Smith Machine so bad analogy bitchboy!!

Who`s making the rules you ?

It`s your so called laughable "challenge thread" and this "we" shit has to go also....you have no friends.

It was a good strong lift you jealous prick and you know it.

Who died and left you boss.... you fuckwad?

Matt made the challenge to me. I was unable to participate due to surgery and I included the rest of the board. You guys did not participate because you are all a bunch of bitches who don't even lift.

You claim to be some kind of powerlifting bodybuilding guru but don't seem to know the difference between equipped and raw lifting now lol

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3047 on: December 03, 2023, 06:26:41 AM »
Matt made the challenge to me. I was unable to participate due to surgery and I included the rest of the board. You guys did not participate because you are all a bunch of bitches who don't even lift.

You claim to be some kind of powerlifting bodybuilding guru but don't seem to know the difference between equipped and raw lifting now lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3048 on: December 03, 2023, 06:37:31 AM »
I understand powerlifting has rules but these "raw" and "equipped" categories are completely arbitrary. Like wtf would you allow knee sleeves but not elbow sleeves? Why allow a belt? There's no evidence it reduces injury risk either. Why allow wrist wraps? Shoes? I think they should allow underwear, that's it, just for common decency.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3049 on: December 03, 2023, 06:39:17 AM »

I agree nothing should be worn in a raw lift.