Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203042 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3200 on: December 03, 2023, 11:03:01 PM »
Like I said you guys can write whatever you want doesn’t change the pics I posted I am winning that and it isn’t close so you can all kiss my ass

Bianca You can write whatever you want it doesn't change the shitty
Pics of yourself you posted- You look awful ,& Haven't ever Won.  Fact.  ;D

You Delusional CUCKOLD FAGGOTT.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3201 on: December 04, 2023, 01:03:02 AM »
Guys - most of us that have been around have at least at times in our lives hung around other local guys who are serious into training. I would think that most who’ve competed have or have had local buddies that we trained with and hung around in general. Brian has never lived that. This is why he is so delusional. Compared to regular dudes who don’t train of course Brian seems advanced. Chicks like Mary Jane rotten crotch think Brian is a stud. But because he has never had the social interaction of normal cats he feels so inferior that he can’t possibly compliment anyone or admit that they look better. His ego is far too fragile. Guys like Blanket think that if they say something long enough it will seem true.
Maybe we should all leave Brian alone. He no more believes his nonsense than anyone else.

:D ;D :D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3202 on: December 04, 2023, 01:43:03 AM »
Wes (didn’t want to quote the long post) - the truth is that the Droopster is extremely self conscious about his appearance. That poor fckn canine has tried Botox, peptides, and even been under the knife and still looks that way. I showed him a pic of Brian and I could tell that Droop could see the uncanny resemblance. His face gets so red when he is embarrassed and it was redder than that screamin idiot Yosemite Sam!
But you have no worries my iron brother. Droopy would NEVER sue! First, it’s just not really in his character (see what I did there 😁) but also he would have to accept you using side by side pics of him and Brian in court - and THAT just might make ole Droop ——— Drop ☹️

Now on another note - Brian does lie more ‘en my “friend” Daffy. Brian and Daffy both have an extremely over inflated sense of self worth. But I will not go into it because that feathered head case will 100% sue! He has tried to have me deported back to Mars more times than I can count. There’s a fckn Illudium Q-36 I have with his name on it!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3203 on: December 04, 2023, 01:46:29 AM »
All you are proving is that bodybuilding judging is a joke. You guys can right whatever horseshit you want bust out the graphs and the charts. I am still winning this comparison and it isn't close. I would say I have at least 20lbs of solid muscle on him

If bodybuilding was only about who carried the most muscle, Greg Kovacs would have won an Olympia.

Accoding to the Nasser interviews, Kovacs in his last scheduled show took one look at the rest of the competitors backstage and bolted. Sound familiar?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3204 on: December 04, 2023, 02:10:35 AM »
Matty C's new look is epic

Oh yes - reminded me of this guy a little

T

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3205 on: December 04, 2023, 04:22:13 AM »
Bhank had someone post with his account and mentioned Brian as “him” at one point.

It was already obvious there was something fishy going on and that was confirmation.

The fake Bhank posts tend to have reoccurring themes, none of which fit with his deranged personality.

I’m hoping detective delon can dig those up.

-------

Here is the Brian 3rd person reference post from bhank, it does look to have a bit of context re: the joswift post quoted at the time, but will leave that for others to adjudicate:

Brian knows that drop sets, pyramid sets, forced reps, etc etc for 40 total sets is a bunch of nonsense for a 60 year old guy who has been training 4 months and lost 30lbs of fat. He is nowhere near that level he is just overtraining now.

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685539.msg10068180#msg10068180

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3206 on: December 04, 2023, 04:29:58 AM »

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 57 years old !

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3207 on: December 04, 2023, 04:30:29 AM »
-------

Here is the Brian 3rd person reference post from bhank, it does look to have a bit of context re: the joswift post quoted at the time, but will leave that for others to adjudicate:

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=685539.msg10068180#msg10068180

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3208 on: December 04, 2023, 04:37:32 AM »

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 2357 years old !

Quite the difference!
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3209 on: December 04, 2023, 04:56:42 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3210 on: December 04, 2023, 05:00:37 AM »

^^^^Abs at night  with a full belly.  LOL  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3211 on: December 04, 2023, 05:03:40 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3212 on: December 04, 2023, 05:04:26 AM »

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3213 on: December 04, 2023, 05:14:31 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3214 on: December 04, 2023, 05:41:02 AM »

Just 2 of many guys I trained that kicked ass back when  I was personal training!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3215 on: December 04, 2023, 05:56:51 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3216 on: December 04, 2023, 06:01:41 AM »
Hanky's never lifted jack shit.  His shaky 315 bench and his failed 365 squat would both be disallowed under the powerlifting standards he holds Matt to.  He's now abandoned bodybuilding because he looks like shit on stage (if he doesn't take adderall or puke and wuss out) and plans to slop up at a bakery on chocolate babka and winter stollen in Raleigh while his house sits on the market forever. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3217 on: December 04, 2023, 06:03:19 AM »
Wes = Trainer of Champions and Kings!
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3218 on: December 04, 2023, 06:04:47 AM »
Hanky's never lifted jack shit.  His shaky 315 bench and his failed 365 squat would both be disallowed under the powerlifting standards he holds Matt to.  He's now abandoned bodybuilding because he looks like shit on stage (if he doesn't take adderall or puke and wuss out) and plans to slop up at a bakery on chocolate babka and winter stollen in Raleigh while his house sits on the market forever.

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3219 on: December 04, 2023, 07:36:12 AM »

Lawdy!  WTF did I just watch?!  He looks tiny and sounds "S L O W".  Mentally speaking surely he has something wrong with him.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3220 on: December 04, 2023, 08:13:13 AM »
Lawdy!  WTF did I just watch?!  He looks tiny and sounds "S L O W".  Mentally speaking surely he has something wrong with him.

hes a stuttering prick too..lmao

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3221 on: December 04, 2023, 08:16:25 AM »

^^^^ 46 years old !

^^^^ 57 years old !

Looks like a broken man 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3222 on: December 04, 2023, 09:28:31 AM »
Wes (didn’t want to quote the long post) - the truth is that the Droopster is extremely self conscious about his appearance. That poor fckn canine has tried Botox, peptides, and even been under the knife and still looks that way. I showed him a pic of Brian and I could tell that Droop could see the uncanny resemblance. His face gets so red when he is embarrassed and it was redder than that screamin idiot Yosemite Sam!
But you have no worries my iron brother. Droopy would NEVER sue! First, it’s just not really in his character (see what I did there 😁) but also he would have to accept you using side by side pics of him and Brian in court - and THAT just might make ole Droop ——— Drop ☹️

Now on another note - Brian does lie more ‘en my “friend” Daffy. Brian and Daffy both have an extremely over inflated sense of self worth. But I will not go into it because that feathered head case will 100% sue! He has tried to have me deported back to Mars more times than I can count. There’s a fckn Illudium Q-36 I have with his name on it!
Thank God Porky Pig there will be no lawsuit filed....pheww!!

Dear Droopy I am sincerely sorry to have had insulted a living legend such as yourself.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3223 on: December 04, 2023, 09:32:50 AM »
hes a stuttering prick too..lmao
LOL  Reminded me of Joe Pesci........"ya stutterin prick ya` !!  ;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!