Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201993 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3250 on: December 04, 2023, 11:21:41 PM »
WTF?...  did you train legs?

Post your pic.. no way right man ?? lol.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3251 on: December 04, 2023, 11:25:05 PM »
I can`t do this  Kwon. :-[

How the fck is Brian not totally ashamed of taking this pic? And then POSTING IT??

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3252 on: December 04, 2023, 11:41:39 PM »
it's funny how easy it is to say,,

i live by the sword and i'll  die by the sword,

until there  is a sword at your throat..

Truer words have never been spoken/typed.

Spoken?   Yes my brothers but men such as yourselves do not merely  "type".  You write.   Any chimp can bang away at a keyboard but to write is to speak not only the mind but the living soul within.  It is but one aspect of what it means to be an adult and not a child. 

bhanky is but a common typist who plays at being "all growed up".  He displays this juvenile trait on a daily basis by threatening the world with murderous glee as he consistently "white knights" himself. 

FTN, gentlemen.  FTN. 

And young Matt's strength makes him (bhanky) look like he's lost his "blue t-shirt".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3253 on: December 05, 2023, 12:39:24 AM »
Thank you my brother!  :)

You posted up some good pic's Wes
A good balanced physique & you certainly hit good condition.

Pls don't demean yourself wasting energy bothering with Bianca
he's just a waste of air/food & skin.
A know nothing & loser - very clearly you're physique is league's ahead
of anything he's ever attained or ever likely to.

Just enjoy abusing & mocking him that's all he's good for
The Boards very own "Willing Village Idiot"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3254 on: December 05, 2023, 01:40:51 AM »
You posted up some good pic's Wes
A good balanced physique & you certainly hit good condition.

Pls don't demean yourself wasting energy bothering with Bianca
he's just a waste of air/food & skin.
A know nothing & loser - very clearly you're physique is league's ahead
of anything he's ever attained or ever likely to.

Just enjoy abusing & mocking him that's all he's good for
The Boards very own "Willing Village Idiot"
Thanks my brother for the kind words,coming from you they mean a lot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3255 on: December 05, 2023, 01:45:57 AM »
Post your pic.. no way right man ?? lol.
He`s a poor pathetic  troll that`s been following me under different handles for years now...I no longer feed him......he trains vicariously through others, and loves to insult people as he is ashamed he hasn`t the balls to join a gym.........poor soul.  :D

If he knew how hard I did actually train my legs he`d need a puke bucket just to watch the workout cuz there is no way he could hang with me doing it !  ;)

Thanks Marv.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3256 on: December 05, 2023, 01:48:49 AM »

Spoken?   Yes my brothers but men such as yourselves do not merely  "type".  You write.   Any chimp can bang away at a keyboard but to write is to speak not only the mind but the living soul within.  It is but one aspect of what it means to be an adult and not a child. 

bhanky is but a common typist who plays at being "all growed up".  He displays this juvenile trait on a daily basis by threatening the world with murderous glee as he consistently "white knights" himself. 

FTN, gentlemen.  FTN. 

And young Matt's strength makes him (bhanky) look like he's lost his "blue t-shirt"
Too funny.......Matt embarassed him badly !!LOL  ;D

Eloquently put my friend as always.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3257 on: December 05, 2023, 01:51:22 AM »
How the fck is Brian not totally ashamed of taking this pic? And then POSTING IT??
Simple....he has no shame only an overinflated prideful ego.....Lord knows why though ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3258 on: December 05, 2023, 03:49:51 AM »
I can`t do this  Kwon. :-[

I just noticed how Bhanky later had all those vines removed from his house in later pics.

Since Bhanky bought the house it has gone downhill from lack of maintenance.

Hopefully, he will be able to sell it for enough money to afford that double wide in Raleigh.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3259 on: December 05, 2023, 04:05:11 AM »
no straight male is taking a photo like that
B

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3260 on: December 05, 2023, 04:08:46 AM »
I just noticed how Bhanky later had all those vines removed from his house in later pics.

Hopefully, he will be able to sell it for enough money to afford that double wide in Raleigh.

You need good money to take care of a house like that. The humidity alone since it's right next to the sea must be a killer. I am estimating 10k a year at least.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3261 on: December 05, 2023, 04:56:31 AM »

His timing is impeccable, it's a terrible time to sell a house now with interest rates so high, but Governor Scarecrow knows what she's doing

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3262 on: December 05, 2023, 05:00:20 AM »
You need good money to take care of a house like that. The humidity alone since it's right next to the sea must be a killer. I am estimating 10k a year at least.

What would the 10k be spent on?  Not doubting you, just curious.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3263 on: December 05, 2023, 05:21:02 AM »
His timing is impeccable, it's a terrible time to sell a house now with interest rates so high, but Governor Scarecrow knows what she's doing

It's such a bad decision to sell a house he owned before he was married to buy something in another city with the new wife's name on it. It would have been much smarter to rent in the new city and keep the old house in his name.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3264 on: December 05, 2023, 05:44:39 AM »
What would the 10k be spent on?  Not doubting you, just curious.

Can't speak too much on the exact breakdown of that $10K per year price tag, as that's a big number, but what I can say is that owning homes close to the water (in Florida at least) comes with challenges. The salty and humid environment causes appliances and big items like HVAC systems to corrode quickly, needing frequent maintenance. The landscaping is tricky, as not all plants thrive in the harsh conditions, allowing landscapers to charge more. Wood also deteriorates faster due to sun exposure, leading to cracks that let in seawater. Homeowner's insurance is expensive due to the risk of hurricanes and flooding. Overall, maintaining homes in Florida is more costly compared to homes in northern areas. Maybe bhanks struggles with similar yearly costs of upkeep?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3265 on: December 05, 2023, 05:52:26 AM »
Can't speak too much on the exact breakdown of that $10K per year price tag, as that's a big number, but what I can say is that owning homes close to the water (in Florida at least) comes with challenges. The salty and humid environment causes appliances and big items like HVAC systems to corrode quickly, needing frequent maintenance. The landscaping is tricky, as not all plants thrive in the harsh conditions, allowing landscapers to charge more. Wood also deteriorates faster due to sun exposure, leading to cracks that let in seawater. Homeowner's insurance is expensive due to the risk of hurricanes and flooding. Overall, maintaining homes in Florida is more costly compared to homes in northern areas. Maybe bhanks struggles with similar yearly costs of upkeep?

"1"
As OMR said,anything aluminum or metal will eventually need to be replaced due to the corrosion the salt water causes.

I installed and refurbished hurricane shutters for most of the 4 years I lived in Florida.

Metal railings,aluminum pool enclosures,etc. etc....... and even cars are at the mercy of the salt air if you live close enough to the water.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3266 on: December 05, 2023, 06:03:36 AM »
It's such a bad decision to sell a house he owned before he was married to buy something in another city with the new wife's name on it. It would have been much smarter to rent in the new city and keep the old house in his name.

he knows what hes doing, hes a member of MENSA

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3267 on: December 05, 2023, 06:03:54 AM »

"1"

I thought Hank lived on a lake, which would be freshwater, no?
Y

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3268 on: December 05, 2023, 06:09:06 AM »
As OMR said,anything aluminum or metal will eventually need to be replaced due to the corrosion the salt water causes.

I installed and refurbished hurricane shutters for most of the 4 years I lived in Florida.

Metal railings,aluminum pool enclosures,etc. etc....... and even cars are at the mercy of the salt air if you live close enough to the water.

Wes did the shutters on the Ark!
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3269 on: December 05, 2023, 06:54:34 AM »
Hanky's never lifted jack shit.  His shaky 315 bench and his failed 365 squat would both be disallowed under the powerlifting standards he holds Matt to.  He's now abandoned bodybuilding because he looks like shit on stage (if he doesn't take adderall or puke and wuss out) and plans to slop up at a bakery on chocolate babka and winter stollen in Raleigh while his house sits on the market forever.

I hadn't considered this element of the plan.

bhanks, is there a buyer lined up?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3270 on: December 05, 2023, 07:33:25 AM »

Intercoastal waterway.  Salt.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3271 on: December 05, 2023, 07:34:04 AM »

Negative ghost rider, I was under the impression that bhanks lived on the outer banks by Rodanthe, the land of the wild horses.

A land so enchanting, it can only be properly discussed while a majestic song (like the one below) serenades in the background:

I could be wrong though..

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3272 on: December 05, 2023, 07:34:36 AM »
The $10,000 includes pest removal of alligators, feral cats and trespassing Getbiggers.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3273 on: December 05, 2023, 07:36:45 AM »
Negative ghost rider, I was under the impression that bhanks lived on the outer banks by Rodanthe, the land of the wild horses.

A land so enchanting, it can only be properly discussed while a majestic song (like the one below) serenades in the background:

I could be wrong though..

"1"

dont you think Gino Vanallis classic "Wild Horses" would be more suitable?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3274 on: December 05, 2023, 07:39:03 AM »
he knows what hes doing, hes a member of MENSA MENTZER.