Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202955 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3375 on: December 06, 2023, 04:48:51 AM »
I am not here to talk about my finances. I am merely here to check my current condition. How does my 40 inch gut look does anyone see a Hernia? Right arm seems to be continuing to improve. A note to Wes you are petite your abs don’t count when you are 150lbs. You are also comparing my everyday condition to yours on stage or fully contest prepped 20 years ago and again with 14 inch arms not the same as TODAY.

The guns are reloaded. Nice progress Hanky.

Also who cares about being broke when you have muscles. Muscle is life NH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3376 on: December 06, 2023, 04:52:58 AM »
Slingshot and single-ply sleeves are 2 different worlds, but yes, you get something out of them, but not all sleeves are the same. Some are tiny 1-ply, some go up to 3-ply with velcro tighteners. Matt never said he wont try it without, give him time...

I am giving him time. Are we supposed to check the thickness of his sleeves now? I think he is doing great but for the integrity of the list we are not posting equipped lifts. I have no doubt he will eventually get it without but right now he hasn't so he is still at 350 which is awesome. I imagine he will try an unequipped max before year end. If not there is always next year for him as he is a verified lifter. The rest of you who fail this year's challenge I will reduce your goals by 25lbs for next year.  As far as time we all have until Dec 31st I wasn't given time due to a Hernia Surgery when Matt issued the initial challenge so no one gets more time than that Dec 31st lets see who actually lifts.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3377 on: December 06, 2023, 04:55:20 AM »
I am not here to talk about my finances. I am merely here to check my current condition. How does my 40 inch gut look does anyone see a Hernia? Right arm seems to be continuing to improve. A note to Wes you are petite your abs don’t count when you are 150lbs. You are also comparing my everyday condition to yours on stage or fully contest prepped 20 years ago and again with 14 inch arms not the same as TODAY.

This is the Finance Board as well,

Getbig, for Muscles and Money
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3378 on: December 06, 2023, 04:57:29 AM »
Right just like you were a squat machine photographic evidence has proven that is a lie. Also I can absolutely bench 100lbs over my bodyweight and will do so before year end unless I add 20lbs of bodyweight. I don't think you can bench your claimed bodyweight of 185lbs WEAKLING
Beleive what you  want to.......I squatted 405 below parallel and did multiple sets of 10 with 315......370 for a triple on a regular basis.

You don`t have to look like Platz to be a good squatter.

Anyway those days are gone....it`s onward and upward from here....the exact opposite of your regression.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3379 on: December 06, 2023, 04:58:22 AM »
Beleive what you  want to.......I squatted 405 below parallel and did multiple sets of 10 with 315......370 for a triple on a regular basis.

Anyway those days are gone....it`s onward and upward from here....the exact opposite of your regression.

No you didn't onwards and upwards lol bench press 185lbs then we all know you can't do it. You are just a bullshitter either put up or admit you are a frail old man and stop pretending you train hard when you don't even lift. Go ahead tell me all the excuses why you can't bench your claimed bodyweight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3380 on: December 06, 2023, 04:59:31 AM »
wes and I met up in Chicago for a squat workout, he did 315x20 for three sets (front squats).
Witnessed by JPJ and Krank.  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: December 06, 2023, 04:59:57 AM »

Its sad to see your regression as a top tier poster being reduced to this by a gimmick account

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3382 on: December 06, 2023, 05:02:00 AM »
Its sad to see your regression as a top tier poster being reduced to this by a gimmick account
You`re right...I keep getting sucked back in.

ON IGNORE ONCE AGAIN.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3383 on: December 06, 2023, 05:03:46 AM »

And the biggest bullshitter of them all who claims he can't get big enough to compete when in fact he can't getbig because he doesn't even lift. You don't bench you don't squat you just diet down to 180lbs and think that is bodybuilding it's bullshit.

Go ahead let's see you bench 225lbs come on tell me all the reasons you can't do it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: December 06, 2023, 05:07:13 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3385 on: December 06, 2023, 05:09:24 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

no you arent
you say this, you say you dismiss him, then 2 posts later you are losing it on him again

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3386 on: December 06, 2023, 05:18:25 AM »
The guns are reloaded. Nice progress Hanky.

Also who cares about being broke when you have muscles. Muscle is life NH

Excellent condition to be fair... Right arm seems to look better as well. Zero fat on this feller.
(If it is indeed Brian typing)... Looks like a different face though... The Chameleon Man... Changes appearance drastically (facially)..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3387 on: December 06, 2023, 05:20:09 AM »
Right just like you were a squat machine photographic evidence has proven that is a lie. Also I can absolutely bench 100lbs over my bodyweight and will do so before year end unless I add 20lbs of bodyweight. I don't think you can bench your claimed bodyweight of 185lbs WEAKLING

You've got 25 days, this will be great!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: December 06, 2023, 05:22:26 AM »
no you arent
you say this, you say you dismiss him, then 2 posts later you are losing it on him again
OK,we`ll see who responds to him first me or you.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3389 on: December 06, 2023, 05:27:51 AM »
You don`t get a cookie  for making Uncle Bens rice at 4:30 AM.   ;D

Anyone so obsessed that they do day to day "physique checks" and can't go 3 days on a stable diet without stomach problems or 3 days without sleep troubles has severe issues.  Even more severe if also posting Rick Doot pics on the internet trolling for compliments.  Any psychiatrist would say he has a problem.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3390 on: December 06, 2023, 05:29:19 AM »
Excellent condition to be fair... Right arm seems to look better as well. Zero fat on this feller.
(If it is indeed Brian typing)... Looks like a different face though... The Chameleon Man... Changes appearance drastically (facially)..

Thanks Gymrat I appreciate that. I am at that age where a shave can change everything. I know you hit 325 for a double just get 330 on film before year end. Make your challenge. A man without a challenge is lost.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: December 06, 2023, 05:30:56 AM »

We have you down for a 225lb bench can we get a status update on your training? Any chance you can make it? Do you need a lower goal?

8. Dave D 225 Goal

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: December 06, 2023, 05:31:11 AM »
This reminds me of the honorable Wilford Brimley.

Check your blood sugar and check it often

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3393 on: December 06, 2023, 05:32:37 AM »
Anyone so obsessed that they do day to day "physique checks" and can't go 3 days on a stable diet without stomach problems or 3 days without sleep troubles has severe issues.  Even more severe if also posting Rick Doot pics on the internet trolling for compliments.  Any psychiatrist would say he has a problem.

Anyone who can't make their goal is a bitch.

10. Never1ashow 195 Goal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3394 on: December 06, 2023, 05:34:12 AM »

We all have 25 days but do you even lift?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3395 on: December 06, 2023, 05:39:05 AM »

Jesus, almost choked on my Yogurt laughing at this line. LOL ^^  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3396 on: December 06, 2023, 05:43:41 AM »

Who is looking for compliments. I just want to piss the fat slobs off. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: December 06, 2023, 05:45:04 AM »
We have you down for a 225lb bench can we get a status update on your training? Any chance you can make it? Do you need a lower goal?

8. Dave D 225 Goal

Im not competing this year if I were I'd like a 450 goal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3398 on: December 06, 2023, 05:52:50 AM »
Im not competing this year if I were I'd like a 450 goal.

The competition is only with yourself it is a training goal. But I get it you all have reasons(excuses) as to why you can't do a bench press in 2023.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: December 06, 2023, 05:58:19 AM »
Why not clean up the bathroom?