Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203445 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3425 on: December 06, 2023, 06:35:07 PM »
I am wondering if there is a secret competition to be introduced at the Arnold:  The standing and seated Calf Raise and Press.  Given that biceps curling builds the calf muscles like nothing else, bhanky has a heel up on the competition.  As if he had any...

I just hope they judge him fairly. Poor Brian, every contest he enters the judges have it out for him because he is from out of town

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3427 on: December 07, 2023, 01:44:11 AM »
Says the guy that has literally never made his goal. ;D

The contest is open until Dec 31st. I have not yet attempted a heavy lift since July. I will prior to Dec 31st. Meanwhile I am at least on the board with a verified lift you are not.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3428 on: December 07, 2023, 02:58:05 AM »
The contest is open until Dec 31st. I have not yet attempted a heavy lift since July. I will prior to Dec 31st. Meanwhile I am at least on the board with a verified lift you are not.

Agreed

i=W3FHE7yVHRA5CUTM[/youtube]

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3429 on: December 07, 2023, 02:59:25 AM »
Agreed

i=W3FHE7yVHRA5CUTM[/youtube]

Still have seen no evidence you train at all and based on multiple comments you have made I know you don't so keep on posing and Hating

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3430 on: December 07, 2023, 11:54:07 AM »
The videos you've posted of your lifts have all been wonky shit and would fail in any meet. Your bench lift doesn't count, you wear a belt, that's geared lifting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3431 on: December 07, 2023, 11:57:42 AM »
The videos you've posted of your lifts have all been wonky shit and would fail in any meet. Your bench lift doesn't count, you wear a belt, that's geared lifting.

No worries I will post a new bench press before year end. I am not wearing a belt or sleeves or wraps for anything these days. I am coming off a surgery. I have a pec tear. I have shoulder surgeries. I am still going to post a bench press. What is your excuse???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3432 on: December 07, 2023, 03:04:39 PM »
Now now I have a full belly I had my 3rd meal at 8am today. I have been eating and drinking nonstop all day. I am almost 10lbs heavier than I was this morning. So yeah now I have a belly. But look at my motherfucking delts look at the detail. My demise has been overstated tomorrow we train chest

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3433 on: December 07, 2023, 03:40:58 PM »
Shredz... Plus someone needs to add this new look to the head collection...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3434 on: December 07, 2023, 03:55:53 PM »

You chopped off my golden Halo

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3435 on: December 08, 2023, 01:17:54 AM »
You chopped off my golden Halo

Im not very good at Photoshop  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3436 on: December 08, 2023, 05:05:06 AM »
Im not very good at Photoshop  ;D

I have changed things back to what I used to do years ago. When I had my size in Maui I would stay dry. I got wet the last few years trying to get it back. I have enough now I may just stay dry. Or at least that is the plan for the next 6 months stay dry and see how things develop then come summer maybe get wet and bulk.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3437 on: December 08, 2023, 07:22:29 AM »
Dont bite DJ181, the "wet" comment is just for you...

The account knows your hook....

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3438 on: December 08, 2023, 07:47:03 AM »

;D - they need to be added in 2's, so I've put the infamous 'selfie ring' shot in there for balance
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3439 on: December 08, 2023, 07:58:57 AM »
;D - they need to be added in 2's, so I've put the infamous 'selfie ring' shot in there for balance

You guys have shopped several of those as well

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3440 on: December 08, 2023, 09:05:41 AM »

Pfffft!  As if you've never shopped yourself. 

If your brain fails you yet again, merely ask for help.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3441 on: December 08, 2023, 09:07:42 AM »

You could have been a Day of the Jackal type assassin if you weren't so stupid.
I mean every third picture is like a different person.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: December 08, 2023, 10:18:30 AM »
You could have been a Day of the Jackal type assassin if you weren't so stupid.
I mean every third picture is like a different person.
its not him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3443 on: December 08, 2023, 10:55:11 AM »

Pfffft!  As if you've never shopped yourself. 

If your brain fails you yet again, merely ask for help.

Not even once

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3444 on: December 10, 2023, 07:09:44 AM »
Just obliterating B. Hank's shaky 315.  :D

BigRo - I'm coming for your 396, baby!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3445 on: December 10, 2023, 07:11:13 AM »

How you getting so strong Matt? Any juice? You are a beast.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3446 on: December 10, 2023, 07:38:12 AM »

You are still at 350. You don't get to wear knee sleeves to bench PR. You have also been hitting PR for 6 months straight while I haven' even attempted one in 6 months while I recover from surgery.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3447 on: December 10, 2023, 07:40:35 AM »
How you getting so strong Matt? Any juice? You are a beast.

I think I can prove that, even though technically, there's no way to do so:

NOW is the time that I SHOULD start using juice...right? Because it i run a cycle now and get my bench press up to 435 or something, that should be some indication I'm on nothing now, right?

I mean, we can never "know", but I feel this is the ideal time for me to run something, to show exactly that.

As for why I'm getting so strong:

I purposely maintained a 170-lb body weight for literally a full decade, due to hypochondria. Any time any bodybuilder would die, I'd be reminded of how higher body weight = earlier death, and I'd stay at 170 for months more.

I also chronically under-ate, eating an average of 90 grams of protein a day.

I was bench pressing 340 @170 during those days.

So now, what has my "secret" been?

[1] I have brought my body weight up to ~200-lb. A full 30-lb heavier than what I weighed getting my previous best lifts.

[2] I am *consistently* eating 140-200 grams of protein a day. Almost every single day.

[3] I feel this is my "last chance" to get myself to my genetic maximum strength at 200. Still, due to hypochondria, I am not willing to weigh more than that. Maybe 205 or so...but I won't go to 220 or anything. And knowing my youth is passing me by has been a big motivator.

[4] B. Hank CONSTANTLY talking trash and diminishing what I do has been a huge factor. B. Hank laiming to be stronger while I stopped training for strength, and while he runs gear year-round, B. Hank claiming "There's no such thing as 160-lb Strongman", both diminishing lightweight Strongman athletes AND exaggerating my weight class, which is 176.4-lb NOT 160-lb, and B. Hank claiming I could go "a foot lower" on my seated dumbbell presses with the 100-lb dumbbells which I got for six reps and with form that was PERFECTLY FINE, etc, etc, REALLY set my motivation on fire.

Could you imagine if I said to B. Hank "REAL bodybuilding is competing at the National level or higher, not some regional level NPC show", etc? Like who the fuck says that?

NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A BALDING, ZIT COVERED WALKING HEART ATTACK WITH NO TESTICLES, FFS.

GOD. What I am proving now is that my strength was ALWAYS stable where it was because I made a CONSCIOUS HEALTH CHOICE to keep it there. It was NEVER an accident; ALWAYS a choice.

And now - I'm CHOOSING to be heavier, and SURPRISE, SURPRISE, my strength is going up proportionally.

Look at how B. Hank has diminished my lifts EVERY STEP OF THE WAY - he even refused to acknowledge my 325-lb bench, which I had done a DOZEN times. Heck, I have benched 325 at 160, FFS! Yet B. Hank refused to even give me that!

So I knew I had to just BURY him here.

Not to mention that loser Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane. I had to bury that weak, mealy mouthed piece of shit too.

Of course he knows full well if his pic ever got posted here, he'd be made fun of brutally, and be ran off the board, like that fat fuck SquadFatter.

I hate to say I would be motivated by hate...but maybe some level of self-doubt [I turn 42 on the 21st] along with the hate, played a factor.

Now it's going to be hard for B. Hank to diminish my results, given I warm up with his workout. Ditto for that POS Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane. They are the same person - who NEVER ran 100m in 11.11s. They were flabbergasted at my claim of 12s to 12.5s...not exactly the reaction of someone who ran 11.11s. But EXACTLY the reaction you'd expect from some fat Squadfather type, who never ran a sub-17s.

I will GLADLY beat Walter/Jane in a sprint, too. ANY time.

Look at how much of a dick B. Hank is!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3448 on: December 10, 2023, 07:48:15 AM »
You are still at 350. You don't get to wear knee sleeves to bench PR. You have also been hitting PR for 6 months straight while I haven' even attempted one in 6 months while I recover from surgery.

I've never had any surgeries. You wear your frailty like a badge of honour.

I got 365 yesterday after hitting 295x7. Both without the sleeves.

To END my workout with 295x7...that suggests to me in at 315x7 while fresh. That's "raw".

Can you even get 315x2?

Those are knee sleeves my training partner uses. They are not tight fitting elbow sleeves.

I can do 365 again on Tuesday if you want. The thing is, you'll still adjust with a new cope once I do that.

You're still at a shaky 315. And that's all you will ever get.

Lastly;

I've been withholding some videos, just to save them for your stupid comments.

I.e., bench press 350x3, just so when you say "You're only at 350", I can post it and own you.

Previously, you said I couldn't get 325! Yet I got it yesterday in 1.62s! That's almost a speed rep.

I can't be certain...but I may be able to get 325x8 without the sleeves now. I can certainly get 325x6 without them.

B. Hank:
Tell me what you DO NOT think I can do...and I'll do some/all of those lifts this week [before Friday].

Go ahead. Tell me what you don't think I can do.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3449 on: December 10, 2023, 07:53:26 AM »
I think I can prove that, even though technically, there's no way to do so:

NOW is the time that I SHOULD start using juice...right? Because it i run a cycle now and get my bench press up to 435 or something, that should be some indication I'm on nothing now, right?

I mean, we can never "know", but I feel this is the ideal time for me to run something, to show exactly that.

As for why I'm getting so strong:

I purposely maintained a 170-lb body weight for literally a full decade, due to hypochondria. Any time any bodybuilder would die, I'd be reminded of how higher body weight = earlier death, and I'd stay at 170 for months more.

I also chronically under-ate, eating an average of 90 grams of protein a day.

I was bench pressing 340 @170 during those days.

So now, what has my "secret" been?

[1] I have brought my body weight up to ~200-lb. A full 30-lb heavier than what I weighed getting my previous best lifts.

[2] I am *consistently* eating 140-200 grams of protein a day. Almost every single day.

[3] I feel this is my "last chance" to get myself to my genetic maximum strength at 200. Still, due to hypochondria, I am not willing to weigh more than that. Maybe 205 or so...but I won't go to 220 or anything. And knowing my youth is passing me by has been a big motivator.

[4] B. Hank CONSTANTLY talking trash and diminishing what I do has been a huge factor. B. Hank laiming to be stronger while I stopped training for strength, and while he runs gear year-round, B. Hank claiming "There's no such thing as 160-lb Strongman", both diminishing lightweight Strongman athletes AND exaggerating my weight class, which is 176.4-lb NOT 160-lb, and B. Hank claiming I could go "a foot lower" on my seated dumbbell presses with the 100-lb dumbbells which I got for six reps and with form that was PERFECTLY FINE, etc, etc, REALLY set my motivation on fire.

Could you imagine if I said to B. Hank "REAL bodybuilding is competing at the National level or higher, not some regional level NPC show", etc? Like who the fuck says that?

NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A BALDING, ZIT COVERED WALKING HEART ATTACK WITH NO TESTICLES, FFS.

GOD. What I am proving now is that my strength was ALWAYS stable where it was because I made a CONSCIOUS HEALTH CHOICE to keep it there. It was NEVER an accident; ALWAYS a choice.

And now - I'm CHOOSING to be heavier, and SURPRISE, SURPRISE, my strength is going up proportionally.

Look at how B. Hank has diminished my lifts EVERY STEP OF THE WAY - he even refused to acknowledge my 325-lb bench, which I had done a DOZEN times. Heck, I have benched 325 at 160, FFS! Yet B. Hank refused to even give me that!

So I knew I had to just BURY him here.

Not to mention that loser Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane. I had to bury that weak, mealy mouthed piece of shit too.

Of course he knows full well if his pic ever got posted here, he'd be made fun of brutally, and be ran off the board, like that fat fuck SquadFatter.

I hate to say I would be motivated by hate...but maybe some level of self-doubt [I turn 42 on the 21st] along with the hate, played a factor.

Now it's going to be hard for B. Hank to diminish my results, given I warm up with his workout. Ditto for that POS Walter Sobchak / JustPlaneJane. They are the same person - who NEVER ran 100m in 11.11s. They were flabbergasted at my claim of 12s to 12.5s...not exactly the reaction of someone who ran 11.11s. But EXACTLY the reaction you'd expect from some fat Squadfather type, who never ran a sub-17s.

I will GLADLY beat Walter/Jane in a sprint, too. ANY time.

Look at how much of a dick B. Hank is!

Any lift? Lets see the strict curl then. Also I am walking around 215lbs these days there is a 10lb difference in body weight not 50. Give me 6 months of heavy training now that I am recovered from surgery vs celebrating winning a contest, I have not been able to participate in. And take off the godamn knee sleeves so far you have raw benched 350 not 365, not 375 and not 385.