Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201687 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3475 on: December 10, 2023, 11:59:40 AM »
You have man tits strongman lol you are just a fat guy come on Chaos show us something never going to happen because you are just a poser slob
And you're a weak drug addict.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3476 on: December 10, 2023, 12:01:32 PM »
According to Matt, all it takes to increase your  walking around weight by 30lbs is just increase 50-100grams more of protein, or a mere 2-400 more calories.
Y

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3477 on: December 10, 2023, 12:05:07 PM »
Weekends are funny. He tries to sneak in posts without getting caught by Em. Then when she's at work it's a posting frenzy since he has no job

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3478 on: December 10, 2023, 04:01:42 PM »
MattyC is losingggggggggggggg it on facebook. He is posting newspaper sized posts about getbig, people on getbig, pretty much planejane, sobchak and squadfather (whos been dead for eons). I get his posts here, but posting that on facebook where no one has a clue is loppty do
heres .01% of what he has posted------------get a fucking grip Matt

ustPlaneJane also posted Walter's weight as being 235-lb, then edited the post to be 245-lb when he [Walter/Jane = same person] felt 235 wasn't big enough, lol.
In another post, JustPlaneJane claimed that numerous Getbiggers from the Chicago area got together, and that Walter's girlfriend was 52kg [114-lb].
What's so pathetic about this is this meet-up NEVER HAPPENED. So this Walter guy posted about having a fictional girlfriend weighing 114-lb. LMAO.
JustPlaneJane also claims to be 134-lb at 6'0", which is 5-lb heavier than the medically defined weight for ANOREXIA.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3479 on: December 10, 2023, 04:04:31 PM »
Where did the “raw” aspect first come up?  If it was after Matt’s lift then it counts. That’s Matt doing the SCN world record maneuver right back. SHOW ME THE RULE BOOK!!!

When idiots started wearing gear to assist their lifts Matt did the lifts unassisted to 350lbs then switched it is absolutely not the same thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3480 on: December 10, 2023, 04:07:07 PM »
And you're a weak drug addict.

I am stronger than you come on 275lbs let's see it you fat fuck.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3481 on: December 10, 2023, 04:19:15 PM »

yesyes hanky tell us how everyone else is fat and terrible and you are better than everyone else
tell us how you are rich and life is great and your dad was a Rhodes Scholar
tell us more im begging you,....begggggggggggging

WHAT A LOOKER  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3482 on: December 10, 2023, 04:30:16 PM »
You are weak and feeble. Full of excuses and no drive.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3483 on: December 10, 2023, 04:44:47 PM »
Thanks Joe I appreciate that I am not currently blasting like that. I think my body would go toxic before reaching that dosage, but if I look like I am that is great news. Honestly it is an illusion I am just leaner well also drier. I want to be clear I am not taking any aromatizing wet gear. I am not holding fluids I am dry right now. I am in maintenance mode not bulking 215lbs dry. I do not plan to bulk until summer. There is no need for excessive gear when not eating and bulking. I am trying to get injuries caught up not grow everything working on details once I feel I am full strength and prepared I will bulk the plan is June.

You are not a big guy - he is making fun of you retard

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3484 on: December 10, 2023, 04:46:25 PM »
You are not a big guy - he is making fun of you retard

hahaha I know, I pissed myself laughing when I read "thnaks Joe" hanky actually thought it was a compliment hahahahhaha
this genuinely goes to show how fucked up his brain is

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3485 on: December 10, 2023, 04:53:34 PM »
hahaha I know, I pissed myself laughing when I read "thnaks Joe" hanky actually thought it was a compliment hahahahhaha
this genuinely goes to show how fucked up his brain is

I know - lol. Dumb ass thought it was a legit compliment
Serious question - we know Em completely dominated Blanky, but does she allow him to take genuine man-meat up the ole whoop-hole….. Or does she limit him to the strap-on pegging? We KNOW he has a penchant for the cock, but does Em allow it?

On another note. Is it just me or does it look like his body has Bell’s palsy? Shit is sagging and dropping all over and it’s confusing my symmetrical brain.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3486 on: December 10, 2023, 04:56:07 PM »
yesyes hanky tell us how everyone else is fat and terrible and you are better than everyone else
tell us how you are rich and life is great and your dad was a Rhodes Scholar
tell us more im begging you,....begggggggggggging

WHAT A LOOKER  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Remember the Frito-Bandito ??? lol. Or maybe Mr. Kotter

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3487 on: December 10, 2023, 05:03:53 PM »

Serious question - we know Em completely dominated Blanky, but does she allow him to take genuine man-meat up the ole whoop-hole….. Or does she limit him to the strap-on pegging? We KNOW he has a penchant for the cock, but does Em allow it?

On another note. Is it just me or does it look like his body has Bell’s palsy? Shit is sagging and dropping all over and it’s confusing my symmetrical brain.

me thinks she pegs him, pretty positive on that as behind his big man talk on here is he is very submissive to Em. ITs the nature of the narcissist. She runs his show at home, thats why he comes here and plays he man. Its all a glorious play and we are front row

side note----you should come to vegas for olympia

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3488 on: December 10, 2023, 05:22:25 PM »
You are weak and feeble. Full of excuses and no drive.

Again I am stronger than you

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3489 on: December 10, 2023, 05:28:27 PM »
me thinks she pegs him, pretty positive on that as behind his big man talk on here is he is very submissive to Em. ITs the nature of the narcissist. She runs his show at home, thats why he comes here and plays he man. Its all a glorious play and we are front row

side note----you should come to vegas for olympia

Oh I am going to try to be there. That shit would be EPIC. I mean to see the ragdoll king in person… WHOAH! 
You notice that Brian NEVER come close to addressing the ole “dick in the booty ass” comments? I think it’s because every time he reads a comment it causes his anus to quiver in expectant delight and he rushes off to find something - anything to cram up there for the sweet relief until as you suggest “Em gets the peg machine rolling”… I bet she makes him lie on his back so she can force him to look her in the eye while she smashes him. She probably goes gentle on days he behaves and tells him he’s a good boy…… but on the days he crosses her or maybe she just has a tough day at work supporting him - she fckn tears him up til he bleeds… unbeknownst to her though.. he only pretends to cry cause he LOVES THAT SHIT!!

That was hard to type without a combo vomit 🤢 / laughter 😂

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3490 on: December 10, 2023, 05:29:25 PM »
Again I am stronger than you

hey, so clearly you are the poster boy of this narcisstic supply. Anyhoo, it stems from whatever parents did to kids which has fucked them up. Now, you are REALLY fucked up, so what did your parents do to you? A couple people pmd me theories and one was that your dad bummed you and another one out of thin air is that your mom sold you out to pervs to finance her trips to Europe or wherever.

Are we close?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3491 on: December 10, 2023, 05:33:16 PM »
Oh I am going to try to be there. That shit would be EPIC. I mean to see the ragdoll king in person… WHOAH! 
You notice that Brian NEVER come close to addressing the ole “dick in the booty ass” comments? I think it’s because every time he reads a comment it causes his anus to quiver in expectant delight and he rushes off to find something - anything to cram up there for the sweet relief until as you suggest “Em gets the peg machine rolling”… I bet she makes him lie on his back so she can force him to look her in the eye while she smashes him. She probably goes gentle on days he behaves and tells him he’s a good boy…… but on the days he crosses her or maybe she just has a tough day at work supporting him - she fckn tears him up til he bleeds… unbeknownst to her though.. he only pretends to cry cause he LOVES THAT SHIT!!

That was hard to type without a combo vomit 🤢 / laughter 😂

EXACTLY
he loves that shit. He needs to be humiliated as it addresses his wants and needs that stem from childhood. So if he likes being plowed up the ass, what does that mean happened to him as a kid?

and yes you should come to Vegas, he wont even be there and if he is will snap call security if anyone of us show up. Hes a scared child in a juiced up body with mega issues

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3492 on: December 10, 2023, 05:34:00 PM »

call her peggy

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3493 on: December 10, 2023, 05:39:51 PM »
MattyC is losingggggggggggggg it on facebook. He is posting newspaper sized posts about getbig, people on getbig, pretty much planejane, sobchak and squadfather (whos been dead for eons). I get his posts here, but posting that on facebook where no one has a clue is loppty do
heres .01% of what he has posted------------get a fucking grip Matt

ustPlaneJane also posted Walter's weight as being 235-lb, then edited the post to be 245-lb when he [Walter/Jane = same person] felt 235 wasn't big enough, lol.
In another post, JustPlaneJane claimed that numerous Getbiggers from the Chicago area got together, and that Walter's girlfriend was 52kg [114-lb].
What's so pathetic about this is this meet-up NEVER HAPPENED. So this Walter guy posted about having a fictional girlfriend weighing 114-lb. LMAO.
JustPlaneJane also claims to be 134-lb at 6'0", which is 5-lb heavier than the medically defined weight for ANOREXIA.

This is an illness.
Y

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3494 on: December 10, 2023, 07:29:10 PM »
 :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3495 on: December 10, 2023, 07:59:48 PM »
:D
Haha I love how none of the pics are shopped

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3496 on: December 10, 2023, 09:51:58 PM »
call her peggy

YES… Brian and Peggy. Again - notice that he will NEVER deny the FACT that his ex-wife outed him. Brian knows that if he starts denying this, some of the men that dicked him down just might come here and tell us details. Eventually Peggy will tire of Brian and will want a real man and Brian will once again have to find man-meat. I noticed him and Prime having a little “back and forth” in another thread so maybe soggy pedo will fill in after Peggy stops pegging.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3497 on: December 10, 2023, 10:22:31 PM »
YES… Brian and Peggy. Again - notice that he will NEVER deny the FACT that his ex-wife outed him. Brian knows that if he starts denying this, some of the men that dicked him down just might come here and tell us details. Eventually Peggy will tire of Brian and will want a real man and Brian will once again have to find man-meat. I noticed him and Prime having a little “back and forth” in another thread so maybe soggy pedo will fill in after Peggy stops pegging.

Wasn't his ex wife
What thread are those 2 lovers talking in?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3498 on: December 10, 2023, 10:39:47 PM »
Wasn't his ex wife
What thread are those 2 lovers talking in?

Bout to crash but I’ll find it tomorrow for sure. Prime was somewhat giving Brian a tongue lashing 🤮

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3499 on: December 11, 2023, 05:50:10 AM »
call her peggy

Say that to my face you fucking Pussy. You are not in Canada or England where are you? You will not say that to my face. I don't give a fuck how jacked you were 20 years ago. I will wreck you today.