Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201655 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3500 on: December 11, 2023, 05:51:46 AM »
Say that to my face you fucking Pussy. You are not in Canada or England where are you? You will not say that to my face. I don't give a fuck how jacked you were 20 years ago. I will wreck you today.

haha Em is at work here comes the gold
and retard,....he actually is in Canada

Vegas baby Vegas

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3501 on: December 11, 2023, 05:52:24 AM »
YES… Brian and Peggy. Again - notice that he will NEVER deny the FACT that his ex-wife outed him. Brian knows that if he starts denying this, some of the men that dicked him down just might come here and tell us details. Eventually Peggy will tire of Brian and will want a real man and Brian will once again have to find man-meat. I noticed him and Prime having a little “back and forth” in another thread so maybe soggy pedo will fill in after Peggy stops pegging.

Again say that shit to my face you fucking pussy. All a bunch of big men talking shit online about someone wife. Where you at Marvin? One of you pussy pieces of shit has to live on the east coast. Not one of you fucking pussies is going to say shit to my face. Two guy (one guy and his gimmick) stuck in England and Canada want to talk shit not much I can do but you American assholes by all means let's meet up and talk about it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: December 11, 2023, 05:54:17 AM »
haha Em is at work here comes the gold
and retard,....he actually is in Canada

Vegas baby Vegas

I will take your life

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3503 on: December 11, 2023, 05:54:27 AM »
hahahahah yayyyyyyy Emily at work, so much fun
gogo hanky

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3504 on: December 11, 2023, 05:55:07 AM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3505 on: December 11, 2023, 06:01:26 AM »
Again say that shit to my face you fucking pussy. All a bunch of big men talking shit online about someone wife. Where you at Marvin? One of you pussy pieces of shit has to live on the east coast. Not one of you fucking pussies is going to say shit to my face. Two guy (one guy and his gimmick) stuck in England and Canada want to talk shit not much I can do but you American assholes by all means let's meet up and talk about it.

Lol. Ok pussy.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3506 on: December 11, 2023, 06:03:31 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3507 on: December 11, 2023, 06:06:26 AM »
Lol. Ok pussy.

So that is a No you do not wish to be a man and identify yourself stand up and be held accountable for your words you just want to talk shit anonymously behind a computer got it PUSSY

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3508 on: December 11, 2023, 06:25:46 AM »

So that is a No you do not wish to be a man and identify yourself stand up and be held accountable for your words you just want to talk shit anonymously behind a computer got it PUSSY

me hanky, me mad, me take your life   >:( >:( >:(

Bestia

• Getbig II
  • Mihi Legatum Est Victoria Mea
« Reply #3509 on: December 11, 2023, 06:26:49 AM »
Just trying to get the lay of the land on Getbig.  Does this virtual internet throwdown at the hoedown still occur regularly?  I haven't seen that "I'll kick your ass...let's meet up...I crap bigger than you" stuff happening on a board in a while.  Does it ever actually occur?  If it does, is it a battle of harsh words like it is on a keyboard or are fists thrown? Are there rules involved like no kicking in the sack or gouging eyes or is it anything goes?  Stomp their heads, flick their Adams apple, get them in a pinky toe hold?

WTF?!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3510 on: December 11, 2023, 06:31:01 AM »
Just trying to get the lay of the land on Getbig.  Does this virtual internet throwdown at the hoedown still occur regularly?  I haven't seen that "I'll kick your ass...let's meet up...I crap bigger than you" stuff happening on a board in a while.  Does it ever actually occur?  If it does, is it a battle of harsh words like it is on a keyboard or are fists thrown? Are there rules involved like no kicking in the sack or gouging eyes or is it anything goes?  Stomp their heads, flick their Adams apple, get them in a pinky toe hold?

WTF?!

you clearly came from MD

Bestia

• Getbig II
« Reply #3511 on: December 11, 2023, 06:34:22 AM »
you clearly came from MD

Guilty as charged man.  Admittedly, it would be must see TV if these kind of things did come to fruition. 

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3512 on: December 11, 2023, 06:39:06 AM »
Guilty as charged man.  Admittedly, it would be must see TV if these kind of things did come to fruition.

none ever have, the strongest chance is hanky going to Vegas for the olympia and Im going for sure so hopefully he doesnt chickenshit out

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: December 11, 2023, 06:41:30 AM »

Forewarned is forearmed

You will need a thicker skin on here than MD  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3514 on: December 11, 2023, 06:42:57 AM »

WTF?!

All the time dude...  But only normally for specific reasons - GetBig doesn't like liars or people who brag - and people who do both always get found out and decimated  ;D

If you're an honest humble dude, you'll find the Thunderdome very supportive

Now go fuck yourself or I'll beat you up  >:(

;D
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3515 on: December 11, 2023, 07:33:31 AM »

Stop it, Bhanky.

Just stop it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3516 on: December 11, 2023, 07:35:24 AM »

Welcome to the Board.

Stay strong and pure of heart.

Bestia

• Getbig II
« Reply #3517 on: December 11, 2023, 07:56:41 AM »
Forewarned is forearmed

You will need a thicker skin on here than MD  ;D

I guess that's better than foreskinned, right?!  Yeah man, no worries.  I won't be needing a hanky or a box of tissues

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3518 on: December 11, 2023, 08:04:34 AM »
I guess that's better than foreskinned, right?!  Yeah man, no worries.  I won't be needing a hanky or a box of tissues

I take it you havent seen the Milf thread yet then?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3519 on: December 11, 2023, 08:14:53 AM »
Why’s everyone so violent? Hahahaha

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #3520 on: December 11, 2023, 08:30:32 AM »
Say that to my face you fucking Pussy. You are not in Canada or England where are you? You will not say that to my face. I don't give a fuck how jacked you were 20 years ago. I will wreck you today.

hazbin could make you "disappear" just by snapping his fingers....

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3521 on: December 11, 2023, 08:58:30 AM »

Nah - just wonder.. if I wanted to I could literally walk up to you and Em - grab her by the pussy - guide her face to my cock and make you watch her suck my cock. You wouldn’t do a fckn thing and the fact is you know it.
If the day comes that you meet me - I’ll remind you who I am bitch.

Now - we all KNOW that you have been fucked in the ass. Your WIFE told us the FACTS. So just admit that you love the old dick in the booty ass. Now go abuse your son feeding him the trash that you are too ignorant to understand the danger of. Fckn high IQ?? 😂 Brian you are uneducated and are about as highly intelligent as you are big. But keep telling yourself that nonsense and keep having the shitty life results that you’ve had. No friends in real life other than Em. I won’t disparage her looks as she may be a very sweet woman. But you do live in a totally deluded fantasy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3522 on: December 11, 2023, 09:00:41 AM »
Nah - just wonder.. if I wanted to I could literally walk up to you and Em - grab her by the pussy - guide her face to my cock and make you watch her suck my cock. You wouldn’t do a fckn thing and the fact is you know it.
If the day comes that you meet me - I’ll remind you who I am bitch.

Now - we all KNOW that you have been fucked in the ass. Your WIFE told us the FACTS. So just admit that you love the old dick in the booty ass. Now go abuse your son feeding him the trash that you are too ignorant to understand the danger of. Fckn high IQ?? 😂 Brian you are uneducated and are about as highly intelligent as you are big. But keep telling yourself that nonsense and keep having the shitty life results that you’ve had. No friends in real life other than Em. I won’t disparage her looks as she may be a very sweet woman. But you do live in a totally deluded fantasy.
she isnt his friend...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: December 11, 2023, 09:10:46 AM »
hazbin could make you "disappear" just by snapping his fingers....

Neither hazbin or any other bitch on this board is going to talk filth to me in real life bunch of pussies go online and write gay filth to other men anonymously fuck this you guys can have this board bunch of fags anyway

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3524 on: December 11, 2023, 09:13:24 AM »
Neither hazbin or any other bitch on this board is going to talk filth to me in real life bunch of pussies go online and write gay filth to other men anonymously fuck this you guys can have this board bunch of fags anyway

Emma must be back for lunch