Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201722 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3550 on: December 11, 2023, 11:39:12 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0uUJq7O1Zk/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Hankins completely destroyed with his tooth picks. 

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3551 on: December 11, 2023, 11:42:10 AM »
fukk i actually feel bad now for bugging the little fellow.

i was taught to ignore those people not pick on them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3552 on: December 11, 2023, 12:56:46 PM »
no you wont Brian

Say some dumb ahit to my face I will put you down as easy as Josh. Let me be clear not one bitch on This entire board is going to say shit to me in real life. Bring your entire crew to Vegas no one is going to disrespect me. Bunch of pussies talking nasty filth to other men online. I want to see who thinks it is funny in real life not one of you has the balls not one. guys 

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3553 on: December 11, 2023, 12:58:35 PM »
Say some dumb ahit to my face I will put you down as easy as Josh. Let me be clear not one bitch on This entire board is going to say shit to me in real life. Bring your entire crew to Vegas no one is going to disrespect me. Bunch of pussies talking nasty filth to other men online. I want to see who thinks it is funny in real life not one of you has the balls not one. guys
permission granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gay butt sex is 100% true. I imagine that’s why he gets so freaked out and threatens to leave gb every time you guys mention it. But he never leaves bc I’m sure he needs the attention and no one else is giving him that. Emily’s friends have all said that he is unemployed and no one will hire him and that he if it wasn’t for Emily he couldn’t make ends meet without having to sell that house. Looks like daddy’s money is running out so he will be broke until his mommy dies. I don’t personally know Emily but they live in a small town . Even smaller this time of year. And she has lost a lot of friends by being with that fucktard

I’d say if you can find his baby mama she could tell you a story or 1,000. She hates him as much as everyone else I hear.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3554 on: December 11, 2023, 01:06:26 PM »

i had a dog that was part wolf.

pitbulls and other dogs would bark and growl at him
til he turned and faced them. the way they would all
cower was incredible. i could'nt figure it out.

an expert told me that when  dogs are loud and aggressive
barking and growling they are terrified.

when a dog is silent in return he is ready to kill.

not sure the relevance here, but intriguing that dogs know
that the bigmouth is a pussy and will run when things get serious.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3555 on: December 11, 2023, 01:10:05 PM »

Stop it, Bhanky.

Just stop.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3556 on: December 11, 2023, 01:11:33 PM »

hazbin I have been around a long time now and you are right. I have seen a lot of guys who every time you see them they are talking about whipping someone’s ass and the one thing they all have in common is they never fight anyone.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3557 on: December 11, 2023, 01:14:55 PM »
hazbin I have been around a long time now and you are right. I have seen a lot of guys who every time you see them they are talking about whipping someone’s ass and the one thing they all have in common is they never fight anyone.

textbook

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3558 on: December 11, 2023, 01:17:21 PM »

100% true. I used to whisper to guys who wanted to fight me in bars while the were yelling and screaming and all they wanted was to draw attention cause heard mentality breaks up the fight. After I whispered to meet me behind the building quietly with no one else they never came.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3559 on: December 11, 2023, 01:20:00 PM »
In the "Getbig Chicago Area Meet-up" [WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, AS KRANKENSTEIN REFUSED TO ADMIT HE WAS THERE AS CLAIMED], that loser Walter Sobchak [who also posts as "JustPlaneJane", pretending to be a woman and claimed to have a 4.33s 40-yard dash time WHICH NO WOMAN HAS EVER RAN IN HISTORY, AND WHICH USAIN BOLT RAN IN 4.22s...LOL], said his "girlfriend" was at that meet-up, and listed her as 51-kg [114-lb].
LOL!!!!
This loser - who is TERRIFIED to post a picture, because he knows he would be ran off the board like SquadFatter was when his mugshot and address of his trailer park got doxxed in 2008 - would NEVER bring his "girlfriend" to a public meeting! Even if she was a MODEL, any leaked photo, and she would be RIPPED APART.
SO THIS LOSER MADE UP HAVING A 114-LB GIRLFRIEND AND GETS LAID SO LITTLE THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ADULT WOMEN WEIGH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
LOOK:
You can CLEARLY SEE how thin/fit my hot loving ex-girlfriend is - like I said, she's 59-kg.
Any lighter, and I'd be medically worried about her!
So NO ADULT WOMAN weighs 114-lb unless she's literally 4'11".
Hahahaha..."Walter Sobchak" doesn't get laid enough to know what women weigh. 🤣
Lmao...the loser made up a claim that members of Getbig from Chicago got together, and roped KRANKENSTEIN into claiming he went there [which he later refused to acknowledge was true, because he realized JustPlaneJane was a blatant liar with "her" 40-yard dash time / OBVIOUS LIE]. Then Walter claimed his "girlfriend" was there, and listed her as 114-lb.
He [posting as JustPlaneJane - the ONLY woman in history to run a 4.33s 40-yard dash...LOL] claimed his own weight was 235-lb, then edited the post to say 245.
HAHAHAHAHA.
What a loser. 🤣
He's another SquadFatter. Probably weighs 345-lb, and can't his obesity under control, so pretends to be fit and muscular online. 🙄
I am LUCKY that I am in shape in decent looking. I'd get ripped apart on Getbig if I wasn't.
I get ripped apart anyway!
Now I have to go be with my loving ex-girlfriend. ❤️ A REAL woman, unlike JustPlaneJane, and Walter Sobchak's 114-lb make-believe girlfriend.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3560 on: December 11, 2023, 01:22:46 PM »

100% true. I used to whisper to guys who wanted to fight me in bars while the were yelling and screaming and all they wanted was to draw attention cause heard mentality breaks up the fight. After I whispered to meet me behind the building quietly with no one else they never came.

same psychology dogs and humans 

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: December 11, 2023, 01:23:22 PM »
In the "Getbig Chicago Area Meet-up" [WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, AS KRANKENSTEIN REFUSED TO ADMIT HE WAS THERE AS CLAIMED], that loser Walter Sobchak [who also posts as "JustPlaneJane", pretending to be a woman and claimed to have a 4.33s 40-yard dash time WHICH NO WOMAN HAS EVER RAN IN HISTORY, AND WHICH USAIN BOLT RAN IN 4.22s...LOL], said his "girlfriend" was at that meet-up, and listed her as 51-kg [114-lb].
LOL!!!!
This loser - who is TERRIFIED to post a picture, because he knows he would be ran off the board like SquadFatter was when his mugshot and address of his trailer park got doxxed in 2008 - would NEVER bring his "girlfriend" to a public meeting! Even if she was a MODEL, any leaked photo, and she would be RIPPED APART.
SO THIS LOSER MADE UP HAVING A 114-LB GIRLFRIEND AND GETS LAID SO LITTLE THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ADULT WOMEN WEIGH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
LOOK:
You can CLEARLY SEE how thin/fit my hot loving ex-girlfriend is - like I said, she's 59-kg.
Any lighter, and I'd be medically worried about her!
So NO ADULT WOMAN weighs 114-lb unless she's literally 4'11".
Hahahaha..."Walter Sobchak" doesn't get laid enough to know what women weigh. 🤣
Lmao...the loser made up a claim that members of Getbig from Chicago got together, and roped KRANKENSTEIN into claiming he went there [which he later refused to acknowledge was true, because he realized JustPlaneJane was a blatant liar with "her" 40-yard dash time / OBVIOUS LIE]. Then Walter claimed his "girlfriend" was there, and listed her as 114-lb.
He [posting as JustPlaneJane - the ONLY woman in history to run a 4.33s 40-yard dash...LOL] claimed his own weight was 235-lb, then edited the post to say 245.
HAHAHAHAHA.
What a loser. 🤣
He's another SquadFatter. Probably weighs 345-lb, and can't his obesity under control, so pretends to be fit and muscular online. 🙄
I am LUCKY that I am in shape in decent looking. I'd get ripped apart on Getbig if I wasn't.
I get ripped apart anyway!
Now I have to go be with my loving ex-girlfriend. ❤️ A REAL woman, unlike JustPlaneJane, and Walter Sobchak's 114-lb make-believe girlfriend.

This is on Facebook? People must think he’s insane.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3562 on: December 11, 2023, 01:24:20 PM »

Matt's FB
That's a micro glimpse into it
It's full on crazy

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3563 on: December 11, 2023, 01:26:34 PM »
Matt's FB
That's a micro glimpse into it
It's full on crazy

Does he realize no one has any clue wtf he is talking about?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3564 on: December 11, 2023, 01:27:23 PM »

I just don't get why 🤷🏻‍♂️
Why post such crap on Facebook when no one knows any of them
& they care even less.

Matt is in need of psychological help,
The fued with Bianca, Walter & Jane has had a very Negative impact on him.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3565 on: December 11, 2023, 01:34:36 PM »
also gents hankins has been offered it numerous times. and every time he has an excuse.

hankins claim
i will fight anyone anywhere anytime

he is then offered flights to the UK to fight which he refuses to do

so at best he is a liar.

hankins claim
I used to fight multiple groups of kids every break time in school. I never got beaten and once i cleaned my year out I would go up two or three years and fight them

hankins reality
he couldnt recall the years he was at the schools which would have meant his claim could be verified or proven wrong

hankins claim
he has never lost a fight in his adult life

hankins reality
MMA 0-3 local smalltown show against fellas who are at best hobbyists.

hankins claim
I can hop off the couch and squat 405 any day of the week

hankins reality
a failure at 365

hankins claim
if i don't finish top 3 in my local show I will leave getbig

hankins reality
leaves the show due ot cartoon dogs unable to do 30 seconds of posing and a mandatory or two

you can see by his 'range' of selfie headshots he is trying to be something he clearly isn't. a success. his family other than his decrepid mum have nothing to do with him.  he ha sno sesne of actual identity because his entire identity is built on a tissue of lies. this will never end. until he drops dead. which I for one hope is sooner rather than later. his act is tired now and while it is genuinely funny at times his bs I would love to see him brought down a peg or two. just a shame vegas cant happen for me eh! dodged a bulllet there brian.

you will also know that unlike people who fight in real life without stipulation brian inssists on meeting in busy public areas or events. he knows if he turns up at the O secutiry will stop him getting slaughtered. this will be spun to bew a heroic victory by hankins,

when josh didnt leave his sofa he was able to have brian checking his local car park with the police in tow in case of canadian plates. once he got the all clear his quivering camp as a row of tents voice was enraged. the same voice trappy cowards give when trying to talk their way out of situations they have engineered.
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3566 on: December 11, 2023, 01:36:34 PM »
Does he realize no one has any clue wtf he is talking about?

I feel that way here half the time he posts.

Matt - please address why you do this, and the increased anadrol PM allegations.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3567 on: December 11, 2023, 01:52:10 PM »

I think that when bhanky says he can "lick any man in the house" that is exactly what he means.  Yuck.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3568 on: December 11, 2023, 01:56:45 PM »

faggit

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3569 on: December 11, 2023, 02:05:21 PM »

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3570 on: December 11, 2023, 02:47:58 PM »
Ole dick in the booty ass Brian “DITBAB” will absolutely NEVER flat out deny this!!!

DITBAB - do you know exactly how many men have made the trip to Uranus? Is that the source of all of your gastrointestinal distress??  The shits all cumming together now isn’t it??? It’s all making sense. You’re a closeted homosexual and are desperately trying not to have everyone realize what a pussy you are.

We’ve spoken to many of Emily’s former friends and my god not ONE says that you are anything other than scum. When asked if you are a badass their laughter made US embarrassed for asking.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3571 on: December 11, 2023, 02:53:51 PM »
Ole dick in the booty ass Brian “DITBAB” will absolutely NEVER flat out deny this!!!

DITBAB - do you know exactly how many men have made the trip to Uranus? Is that the source of all of your gastrointestinal distress??  The shits all cumming together now isn’t it??? It’s all making sense. You’re a closeted homosexual and are desperately trying not to have everyone realize what a pussy you are.

We’ve spoken to many of Emily’s former friends and my god not ONE says that you are anything other than scum. When asked if you are a badass their laughter made US embarrassed for asking.

just kind of a tidbit here cause Im not sure if youre serious,.....but as you know I may have gone off board contacting people  ::) ::)--I fully quit that now, but I contacted quite a number of her friends and not a single, none, had a good thing to say about Brian. ZERO

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3572 on: December 11, 2023, 03:04:43 PM »
Methinks the most recent discovery has Brian ready to leave yet another message board.

Brian - you could have easily been a humble homosexual here. No one would have judged you man. You have a lean physique, but dude you don’t have a BB build and for fucks same you don’t remotely look “big” when compared to many on here. But guess what? That would’ve been ok too!! Just like Matt with his tiny pecker - you would have been accepted as just another one of us misfits. You could’ve been humble and made some friends to make up for the fact that you literally have NONE in real life. Hell - even when you bragged you could have done so about legit things. Like you ARE lean. You do seem to be able to eat anything you want (albeit I am pretty OCD about my health and don’t agree with your diet, I may have said so but would t have been disrespectful as it’s your body) and nobody would have even said a negative thing. But you bragged about shit that is FCKN obvious. You have a small neck but instead of having a modicum of humility and some self deprecating humor, you not only don’t mention it - you FCKN CLAIM ITS HUGE AND THICK???? You wear tee shirts with saggy arms then boast of having cannons???? WTF??? 
If your retarded ass ever stepped on stage with Wes, Hazbin (and fck it I’ll join the fray) ME, you would get SHAMED… maybe not embarrassed because you seem to lack the self awareness required for that. But certainly would look stupid in comparison.

Even your dick in the booth ass love wouldn’t have been a second thought for anyone. Hell we wouldn’t even know because we’d never have bothered to find out!!! Do you see what you’ve done man? You could probably even still recover by just being a man and ….. fck it … there’s no way you would take any advice anyway. Keep doing things your way. The definition of insanity and keep getting the same life results that you’ve gotten thus far. Be careful though DITBAB - make sure those men wear protection. I know the HIV is not a death sentence anymore but it probably still sucks to have.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3573 on: December 11, 2023, 03:06:49 PM »

I’m pretty fckn sure Matt’s removed all doubt of his sanity for anyone close enough to be fb friends.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3574 on: December 11, 2023, 03:12:27 PM »
just kind of a tidbit here cause Im not sure if youre serious,.....but as you know I may have gone off board contacting people  ::) ::)--I fully quit that now, but I contacted quite a number of her friends and not a single, none, had a good thing to say about Brian. ZERO

Sent you a message (short not like a MattC post this time😞)