Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202502 times)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3575 on: December 11, 2023, 03:14:43 PM »
If hanky is truly gone, the question is raised: who gets the credit for running him off?  MattC utterly, utterly crushed him but didn't run him off, so is it Josh's victory?  Was hazbin the final straw for hank?  Did they tag team him the way clowns from a clown car do every Friday night?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3576 on: December 11, 2023, 03:15:43 PM »
Ole dick in the booty ass Brian “DITBAB” will absolutely NEVER flat out deny this!!!

DITBAB - do you know exactly how many men have made the trip to Uranus? Is that the source of all of your gastrointestinal distress??  The shits all cumming together now isn’t it??? It’s all making sense. You’re a closeted homosexual and are desperately trying not to have everyone realize what a pussy you are.

We’ve spoken to many of Emily’s former friends and my god not ONE says that you are anything other than scum. When asked if you are a badass their laughter made US embarrassed for asking.

His asshole is in tatters, I bet he wears tampons so he doesnt leak

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3577 on: December 11, 2023, 03:15:53 PM »
If hanky is truly gone, the question is raised: who gets the credit for running him off?  MattC utterly, utterly crushed him but didn't run him off, so is it Josh's victory?  Was hazbin the final straw for hank?  Did they tag team him the way clowns from a clown car do every Friday night?

he will never leave, its all he got, and like i say, negative or positive, this is his oxygen

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3578 on: December 11, 2023, 03:46:19 PM »
His asshole is in tatters, I bet he wears tampons so he doesnt leak

Thank you. I am dieting and WAS pretty hungry. But your post fckn took care of that!! 🤮

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3579 on: December 11, 2023, 03:56:33 PM »
As many have said before, you leave getbig in a coffin or in handcuffs.  There are no voluntary departures.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3580 on: December 11, 2023, 04:01:34 PM »
As many have said before, you leave getbig in a coffin or in handcuffs.  There are no voluntary departures.

that won't apply to brian
he cant be killed- 11,600 and 0- in his school fights, his scaring of serial killers

handcuffs?
he can slip any handcuffs his mate in the south bronx who used ot give him admiring glances on his vespa taught him. brian isnt a ghetto amn he is THE ghetto man
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3581 on: December 11, 2023, 04:03:38 PM »
It’s funny the gay exposure makes him run away for a little bit

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3582 on: December 11, 2023, 04:05:20 PM »
he cant run

its a miracle he can walk

he's a fcuking hero remember

HE MINCES.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3583 on: December 11, 2023, 04:05:30 PM »
He can’t stay away.   He will be back for more abuse.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3584 on: December 11, 2023, 04:06:23 PM »
It’s funny the gay exposure makes him run away for a little bit

the person who lived in kitty hawk who i talk to said whenever it comes up he runs away, avoids the talk or gets angry
The person said this is not a maybe issue, this is a fact, it has happened a lot and they were privy to Brians life for a time

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3585 on: December 11, 2023, 04:07:25 PM »
he will never leave, its all he got, and like i say, negative or positive, this is his oxygen

Truth, he has had temper tantrums many times in the past and always returns

Bhank's need for attention is ingrained and a key cause is being left alone as a kid (see below) - you can't fix this sort of emotional deficit, all the school fights, all the drama, all the attempts to prove himself via 'manly' pursuits such as MMA, stock car racing and building muscles are simply efforts to be noticed, feel worthy, and fill the hole that will always leak

In summary - bhank is hard-wired to seek attention, be it good, bad or getbig lol

I said I grew up in a household with a single mother who prioritized things other than spending money on food and children that is not the same thing. I always lived in a nice house there was never much to eat and I didn't have much for toys or clothes and there was never an adult around.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3586 on: December 11, 2023, 04:07:46 PM »
solid gold work Josh!

seriously i am wetting myself here

the wizard of oz turned out to be a show girl!
B

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3587 on: December 11, 2023, 04:36:38 PM »
Josh - you have literally wrecked this poor fckrs life! There is no way he will come back. I know you think he will and maybe you are right, but I can’t possibly see him coming back from this.

The thing is that if there was ANYTHING about the DITBAB that he could deny, he would’ve vehemently done so. But he didn’t even attempt to because you did a bang up job gathering intel and DITBAB knew that if he came back to deny this there was a strong possibility that you would spit more truth bombs.

My only reply to him now will simply be “ok DITBAB”

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3588 on: December 11, 2023, 04:43:03 PM »
delon hits it on the head with all of this stemming from a parent or parents thing, the whole narcissistic supply thing which i will repeat over and over because its so accurate. And having communication with people from where he lives who know first hand about him has been huge

he can say what he wants but facts are facts

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3589 on: December 11, 2023, 05:15:04 PM »
So it is over?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3590 on: December 11, 2023, 05:35:19 PM »
So it is over?

I don’t see DITBAB coming back. He can’t deny the anal probing that he has hosted for many men. He KNOWS that Josh speaks truth because he knows who Josh talked to.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3591 on: December 11, 2023, 05:37:59 PM »
So it is over?

its also a way to get out of Vegas, he thinks by leaving the board everyone will forget about Vegas
only way he goes to Vegas is if he sells that house. Hes broke. His gal is covering it all now, and if/when she leaves, its over for him
I genuinely wonder how close Em is to leaving him, the countdown is definitely on

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3592 on: December 11, 2023, 05:52:21 PM »
I don’t see DITBAB coming back. He can’t deny the anal probing that he has hosted for many men. He KNOWS that Josh speaks truth because he knows who Josh talked to.

What is the DITBAB reference?
Save me going back through all the posts.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3593 on: December 11, 2023, 06:09:58 PM »
DO NOT READ THIS ALL:
just understand this is what Matt posts on is facebook about getbig where none of his friends have a clue
he needs the psych ward--officially

Matthew Cee
44m  ·
Speaking of liars, there are members of Getbig who believe that JustPlaneJane ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash time even though:
[1] No woman in HISTORY has ever ran that. 🤣
[2] Usain Bolt ran it in 4.22s.
[3] JustPlaneJane claimed to do it at age 18, when the average world record female sprinter is 28 years 2 months old, on average.
[4] The 50m sprint world record female time is 5.96s, held by Irina Privalova. That is a speed of 8.39m/s. Meanwhile, a 4.33s 40-yard dash [36.576 metres] is 8.45m/s. 🙄 Meanwhile, in ALL cases, world records for sprints shorter than 100m are slower for shorter distances, because less time is spent at top speed.
[5] In ALL cases of sprints ranging from 50m to 800m, the average woman is ~10% slower than the average man. Meanwhile, the fastest male 40-yard dash runner ever is Christian Coleman, who ran it in 4.12s. So JustPlaneJane would only be 5.1% slower...LOL...so she is the ONLY woman in human history to be within ~5% of the fastest male world record holder, rather than ~10%, like EVERY OTHER FEMALE VS. MALE SPRINT COMPARISON IN HUMAN HISTORY.
[6] A 4.33s 40-yard dash would be a WORLD RECORD. If you are going to lie, can you AT LEAST make up a lie that is somewhat believable, or have some grasp of certain facts, Iike the average AGE of an athlete holding a record in a particular sport, or how that time compares between men and women?
Just the absurdity of a person claiming a world record time in something is utterly insane, let alone to claim it happened at age 18 when sprinters peak at age 26, and the average of all women's world record sprints from 50m to 800m is 28, and to claim it happened after track practice, and that she had never even done the 40-yard dash before. 🙄
Then the moron [MALE] running the account had a hard time believing I ran 100m in under 12.5s. 🙄 No WOMAN claiming a 100m time of 11.11s [another claim by JustPlaneJane] would feel the need to question a man simply claiming a sub-12.5s time [which people who went to Ecole Gron Morgan Public School when I did can verify]. JustPlaneJane also pointed to the fact I have small legs as a reason why I should be slow. Again, that is NOT the type of comment that a top sprinter would make - it's a comment a CASUAL fan would make.
It's leg STRENGTH that matters - NOT size. And any ACTUAL TOP SPRINTER would have trained with dozens - if not HUNDREDS - of other sprinters, and know damn well that some of them have strong but SMALL legs. Again, ONLY a casual fan would immediately think "Sprinting = legs SIZE". Someone in the trenches, sprinting with top sprinters would know there are PLENTY of exceptions.
Nor would any woman [or any PERSON AT ALL] who has ran the 100m sprint in 11.11s would question a man claiming to have ran 100m in under 12.5s. My time - while a legit Top 10% among 14-year-old boys - is NOTHING special, and nothing that anyone should doubt.
Statistically speaking, a sub-12.5s time on the 100m sprint is less rare than a 225-lb bench press!
For JustPlaneJane to even question that "Meh" time/claim suggests this moron is just some male fat-ass who probably ran 100m in 17s, at his "prime".
Also, the FASTEST WHITE WOMAN EVER is Ivet Lalova-Collio, whose fastest 100m time is 10.77s.
The fastest White woman in American history is Jenna Prandini, who ran it in 10.92s.
And only 14 German born women have ran the 100m in 11.11s or less, and two of them are Black.
JustPlaneJane also claimed there is a video recording of "her" 4.33s 40-yard dash, yet hasn't submitted it to the Guinness Book of World records for some reason, lol.
This idiot also claimed to have ran in the Olympic trials. 🙄
Utterly delusional fucking idiot!
JustPlaneJane also claimed a 309-lb x3 deadlift while weighing 134-lb [+5-lb over the medical classification for ANOREXIA for a six foot woman] and claimed 28 wide grip overhand chinups, when the FEMALE AMERICAN RECORD is 38. 🙄
"She" also claimed some absurd mountain biking time, when NO ONE who is in the Top 1% of sprinting is also in the Top 1% of distance/endurance sports. Doesn't work that way. Presumably, that comes down to concentration of fast vs. slow twitch muscle fibers.
What an utter lying sack of shit.
One thing is for sure, between myself and 3-4 others on the board who don't believe this lying piece of shit, "she" will never be able to make such absurd claims ever again - she will immediately be called out.
Also, does "she" post any evidence of any of her claims? NOT A TRACE.
And the man running the account who also runs the Walter Sobchak account [his main account] has said my lift claims are bullshit. Lmao...95-97%+ of any claim I have made are verified on video! And 90%+ were achieved when I weighed 160-170, which can pretty strongly rule out the use of steroids. Heck, I was 157-lb for some of my top lifts!
It just makes me wonder how pathetic this loser's genetics are, to not be able to compete with a 5'9" / 170-lb man [sometimes, lighter than that].
Also, I need to give myself credit for something:
I have to have some genetics for bench press. I tend to respond much faster than other people. I progress longer before reaching plateaus, and have a PFP strength AND an absolute strength higher than 99.9% of the population.
So I have to have SOME genetics there. More than I gave myself credit for. But seeing losers like Walter Sobchak so wholly incapable of lifting anything, to the point of having to claim to a woman online for nearly 11 years now [lol], and make up lies about what she lifts, makes me realize that most people simply can't bench press much at all. Even if they did try at anything - and most people don't try.
Also, just to be clear:
While the JustPlaneJane account is ran by a man, I want to state on record that if any woman badmouthed me like "she" did or claimed I didn't love my children, that woman would be given a chance to apologize, then I'd be facing an assault charge. Don't think being a woman will save you from everything. That's absurd.
Walter Sobchak will never identify himself, but if that weak, old fuck ever did, and I saw him at an expo, I'd make a beeline straight to him to address the comments he made to me as Walter/Jane on Getbig.
I have been to something like 17 contests/expos, and I ALWAYS address people in person while there. I do that EVERY time. I have zero fear.
No way would I tolerate disrespect about my family from a woman. Maybe even LESS so from a woman, because I am much more likely to be able to overpower a woman.
Everyone needs to get this through their heads:
I don't give a fuck about social norms, and I don't give a fuck about jail. Everything I do is open and public, and NO ONE has any leverage on me because I live off my savings. I answer to NO ONE.
Everyone needs to stop forgetting this on me. No one can pressure me to do anything.
Oh - and on this topic, reverse psychology doesn't work either. If you want to hang out with me or something. I'm not overly interested in social hangouts, new female partners, whatever. The best way I can describe life in general is:
I'm over it.
There's nothing I'm interested in trying or doing or anything. It's crazy to me to think I could be here for 50 years or more, just watching old episodes of AMW or Unsolved Mysteries on YouTube, that I've already watched. Not much interests me, frankly. I was free for the prime years of my life while everyone else was a wage slave. I did everything I wanted to in that time, and don't have anything else I have any burning desire to do.
Tonight, after deadlifting 500-lb AGAIN, maybe I'll watch "The Last House on the Left" for the 50th time.
But yeah, don't pick a fight with me. It won't end well for you, and it's exhausting for me, even to win. Just leave it alone...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: December 11, 2023, 06:12:20 PM »
DO NOT READ THIS ALL:
just understand this is what Matt posts on is facebook about getbig where none of his friends have a clue
he needs the psych ward--officially

Matthew Cee
44m  ·
Speaking of liars, there are members of Getbig who believe that JustPlaneJane ran a 4.33s 40-yard dash time even though:
[1] No woman in HISTORY has ever ran that. 🤣
[2] Usain Bolt ran it in 4.22s.
[3] JustPlaneJane claimed to do it at age 18, when the average world record female sprinter is 28 years 2 months old, on average.
[4] The 50m sprint world record female time is 5.96s, held by Irina Privalova. That is a speed of 8.39m/s. Meanwhile, a 4.33s 40-yard dash [36.576 metres] is 8.45m/s. 🙄 Meanwhile, in ALL cases, world records for sprints shorter than 100m are slower for shorter distances, because less time is spent at top speed.
[5] In ALL cases of sprints ranging from 50m to 800m, the average woman is ~10% slower than the average man. Meanwhile, the fastest male 40-yard dash runner ever is Christian Coleman, who ran it in 4.12s. So JustPlaneJane would only be 5.1% slower...LOL...so she is the ONLY woman in human history to be within ~5% of the fastest male world record holder, rather than ~10%, like EVERY OTHER FEMALE VS. MALE SPRINT COMPARISON IN HUMAN HISTORY.
[6] A 4.33s 40-yard dash would be a WORLD RECORD. If you are going to lie, can you AT LEAST make up a lie that is somewhat believable, or have some grasp of certain facts, Iike the average AGE of an athlete holding a record in a particular sport, or how that time compares between men and women?
Just the absurdity of a person claiming a world record time in something is utterly insane, let alone to claim it happened at age 18 when sprinters peak at age 26, and the average of all women's world record sprints from 50m to 800m is 28, and to claim it happened after track practice, and that she had never even done the 40-yard dash before. 🙄
Then the moron [MALE] running the account had a hard time believing I ran 100m in under 12.5s. 🙄 No WOMAN claiming a 100m time of 11.11s [another claim by JustPlaneJane] would feel the need to question a man simply claiming a sub-12.5s time [which people who went to Ecole Gron Morgan Public School when I did can verify]. JustPlaneJane also pointed to the fact I have small legs as a reason why I should be slow. Again, that is NOT the type of comment that a top sprinter would make - it's a comment a CASUAL fan would make.
It's leg STRENGTH that matters - NOT size. And any ACTUAL TOP SPRINTER would have trained with dozens - if not HUNDREDS - of other sprinters, and know damn well that some of them have strong but SMALL legs. Again, ONLY a casual fan would immediately think "Sprinting = legs SIZE". Someone in the trenches, sprinting with top sprinters would know there are PLENTY of exceptions.
Nor would any woman [or any PERSON AT ALL] who has ran the 100m sprint in 11.11s would question a man claiming to have ran 100m in under 12.5s. My time - while a legit Top 10% among 14-year-old boys - is NOTHING special, and nothing that anyone should doubt.
Statistically speaking, a sub-12.5s time on the 100m sprint is less rare than a 225-lb bench press!
For JustPlaneJane to even question that "Meh" time/claim suggests this moron is just some male fat-ass who probably ran 100m in 17s, at his "prime".
Also, the FASTEST WHITE WOMAN EVER is Ivet Lalova-Collio, whose fastest 100m time is 10.77s.
The fastest White woman in American history is Jenna Prandini, who ran it in 10.92s.
And only 14 German born women have ran the 100m in 11.11s or less, and two of them are Black.
JustPlaneJane also claimed there is a video recording of "her" 4.33s 40-yard dash, yet hasn't submitted it to the Guinness Book of World records for some reason, lol.
This idiot also claimed to have ran in the Olympic trials. 🙄
Utterly delusional fucking idiot!
JustPlaneJane also claimed a 309-lb x3 deadlift while weighing 134-lb [+5-lb over the medical classification for ANOREXIA for a six foot woman] and claimed 28 wide grip overhand chinups, when the FEMALE AMERICAN RECORD is 38. 🙄
"She" also claimed some absurd mountain biking time, when NO ONE who is in the Top 1% of sprinting is also in the Top 1% of distance/endurance sports. Doesn't work that way. Presumably, that comes down to concentration of fast vs. slow twitch muscle fibers.
What an utter lying sack of shit.
One thing is for sure, between myself and 3-4 others on the board who don't believe this lying piece of shit, "she" will never be able to make such absurd claims ever again - she will immediately be called out.
Also, does "she" post any evidence of any of her claims? NOT A TRACE.
And the man running the account who also runs the Walter Sobchak account [his main account] has said my lift claims are bullshit. Lmao...95-97%+ of any claim I have made are verified on video! And 90%+ were achieved when I weighed 160-170, which can pretty strongly rule out the use of steroids. Heck, I was 157-lb for some of my top lifts!
It just makes me wonder how pathetic this loser's genetics are, to not be able to compete with a 5'9" / 170-lb man [sometimes, lighter than that].
Also, I need to give myself credit for something:
I have to have some genetics for bench press. I tend to respond much faster than other people. I progress longer before reaching plateaus, and have a PFP strength AND an absolute strength higher than 99.9% of the population.
So I have to have SOME genetics there. More than I gave myself credit for. But seeing losers like Walter Sobchak so wholly incapable of lifting anything, to the point of having to claim to a woman online for nearly 11 years now [lol], and make up lies about what she lifts, makes me realize that most people simply can't bench press much at all. Even if they did try at anything - and most people don't try.
Also, just to be clear:
While the JustPlaneJane account is ran by a man, I want to state on record that if any woman badmouthed me like "she" did or claimed I didn't love my children, that woman would be given a chance to apologize, then I'd be facing an assault charge. Don't think being a woman will save you from everything. That's absurd.
Walter Sobchak will never identify himself, but if that weak, old fuck ever did, and I saw him at an expo, I'd make a beeline straight to him to address the comments he made to me as Walter/Jane on Getbig.
I have been to something like 17 contests/expos, and I ALWAYS address people in person while there. I do that EVERY time. I have zero fear.
No way would I tolerate disrespect about my family from a woman. Maybe even LESS so from a woman, because I am much more likely to be able to overpower a woman.
Everyone needs to get this through their heads:
I don't give a fuck about social norms, and I don't give a fuck about jail. Everything I do is open and public, and NO ONE has any leverage on me because I live off my savings. I answer to NO ONE.
Everyone needs to stop forgetting this on me. No one can pressure me to do anything.
Oh - and on this topic, reverse psychology doesn't work either. If you want to hang out with me or something. I'm not overly interested in social hangouts, new female partners, whatever. The best way I can describe life in general is:
I'm over it.
There's nothing I'm interested in trying or doing or anything. It's crazy to me to think I could be here for 50 years or more, just watching old episodes of AMW or Unsolved Mysteries on YouTube, that I've already watched. Not much interests me, frankly. I was free for the prime years of my life while everyone else was a wage slave. I did everything I wanted to in that time, and don't have anything else I have any burning desire to do.
Tonight, after deadlifting 500-lb AGAIN, maybe I'll watch "The Last House on the Left" for the 50th time.
But yeah, don't pick a fight with me. It won't end well for you, and it's exhausting for me, even to win. Just leave it alone...

Does anyone on Facebook even respond to this nut job?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3595 on: December 11, 2023, 06:16:24 PM »

not a single response, like or anything

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3596 on: December 11, 2023, 06:19:56 PM »
It seems he has confused Facebook for Getbig.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3597 on: December 11, 2023, 06:23:37 PM »
It seems he has confused Facebook for Getbig.

Right, maybe Matt has finally lost it and thinks he’s on here.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3598 on: December 11, 2023, 06:24:35 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069508251538

its an open to the public profile,....but buckle up

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3599 on: December 11, 2023, 07:12:08 PM »

Probably Child Protective Services, the women he owes child support to, and his drug supplier ?

What a pathetic assclown !