Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201891 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3650 on: December 12, 2023, 06:49:20 PM »
Haters going to hate. 46 Today 215lbs at my fighting (most athletic) weight.

Will you be 215 at Olympia when whazbin curb stomps you in front of Emily?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3651 on: December 12, 2023, 06:51:05 PM »
Will you be 215 at Olympia when whazbin curb stomps you in front of Emily?

I gotta get the big man to come with
oh fuck me i wanna see hanky piss his panties

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3652 on: December 12, 2023, 06:55:32 PM »
These photos he posts are not actually photos, he takes videos then pours over them frame by frame to find the single frame he thinks looks best and posts that.  I don’t think they are shopped, it’s just the video-frame extraction that makes them all fucked-up-looking.  Modern digital videos aren’t just a series of photos, they do all sorts of smoothing, interpolating, AI stuff, etc.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3653 on: December 12, 2023, 06:58:15 PM »
These photos he posts are not actually photos, he takes videos then pours over them frame by frame to find the single frame he thinks looks best and posts that.  I don’t think they are shopped, it’s just the video-frame extraction that makes them all fucked-up-looking.  Modern digital videos aren’t just a series of photos, they do all sorts of smoothing, interpolating, AI stuff, etc.

Yes, this is true.

It’s actually quite sad. To sit there and take screen shots Of a video and try to find the exact millisecond where he thinks he looks the best

The definition of narcissism folks

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3654 on: December 12, 2023, 07:01:49 PM »

oh ya i forgot he does videos and thinks these are the best pics hahaahahha
you are right, not shopped, makes sense

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3655 on: December 12, 2023, 07:03:55 PM »
Yes, this is true.

It’s actually quite sad. To sit there and take screen shots Of a video and try to find the exact millisecond where he thinks he looks the best

The definition of narcissism folks

He is so enamored, nay...make that enraptured with  his Herculean physique and his roguish good looks that I dare say when no one is around he bends over in front of a dual mirror setup and fantasizes buggering himself to Queen's "We Will Rock  Cock You".

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3656 on: December 12, 2023, 07:08:00 PM »
He is so enamored, nay...make that enraptured with  his Herculean physique and his roguish good looks that I dare say when no one is around he bends over in front of a dual mirror setup and fantasizes buggering himself to Queen's "We Will Rock  Cock You".

you know, I have absolutely nothing against you, but Id venture most of the board doesnt have a clue what you are talking about most of the time,....you talk "old manish" and seem to try a little too hard

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3657 on: December 12, 2023, 07:19:31 PM »
you know, I have absolutely nothing against you, but Id venture most of the board doesnt have a clue what you are talking about most of the time,....you talk "old manish" and seem to try a little too hard

It's okay.  I often have to ask a family member to explain to me some of the stuff written here.  I very much enjoy many of your writings and that is the truth of it.

I am quite old and have been so all my life or so my mother, my aunties and my maternal grandmother often told me. It is none too difficult to write as I do when you have been taught that way.  Thanks!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3658 on: December 12, 2023, 07:49:33 PM »

Screenshot then hits enhanced as well?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3659 on: December 12, 2023, 07:55:57 PM »
The fact that hanky and Matt C have even partial custody of children really bothers me.

Matt has gone full retard and dates meth heads.

No way in hell he has full custody of any children.

And i sure fucking hope not. I honestly hope his legal troubles revolve around losing his kids, and hanky loses his to a real father soon too.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3660 on: December 12, 2023, 08:04:36 PM »
The fact that hanky and Matt C have even partial custody of children really bothers me.

And i sure fucking hope not. I honestly hope his legal troubles revolve around losing his kids, and hanky loses his to a real father soon too.

Ya these 2 having kids near them is not good. I think Matt's younger ones can't be around him

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3661 on: December 12, 2023, 08:21:02 PM »
Ya these 2 having kids near them is not good. I think Matt's younger ones can't be around him

I have no idea how either has custody.

Matt sleeps 20 hours a day and eats subway 36 times a week.

Brian, well Is just Brian. His poor kid is already in therapy at the  age of 3 years old

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3662 on: December 12, 2023, 08:55:23 PM »
I said roughly!  :D

Can you please not tell that way??? Brian hears “roughly” and his anus quivers. Brian KNOWS that tons of people that know him WELL have all testified to his homosexuality.

Brian - PLEASE don’t hide your homo. You have a son that’s probably a fag too, and you wouldn’t want him to live in the closet would you?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3663 on: December 12, 2023, 08:57:07 PM »

I can see your scenario. However I am leaning more to the Silence of the Lambs “Id fuck me” scene!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3664 on: December 12, 2023, 09:00:54 PM »
Brian isn't homosexual. He just like to test himself with extreme types of punishments.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3665 on: December 12, 2023, 09:12:02 PM »
Hankins I thought you left because everyone was so gay? You’re back?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3666 on: December 12, 2023, 10:12:46 PM »

He literally sits up all night looking at pics of women's feet and posting infite pics to nobody on facebook.
Y

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3667 on: December 12, 2023, 10:18:49 PM »
Now who’s the pussy Brian? You’re TERRIFIED to address your love for dick in the booty ass!!!! Come on DITBAB… if it wasn’t true you wouldn’t be so fckn afraid to even address the issue.
You had to fck with Josh - you couldn’t listen when you were warned. Now he has totally beat you into silent submission. Now when everyone is in Vegas and Haz, Josh, Wes and pretty much whoever else wants to - is wearing ole Em’s twat out the way you like your asshole done, maybe you will finally understand you fckn pencil neck pussy.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3668 on: December 12, 2023, 10:28:07 PM »
He literally sits up all night looking at pics of women's feet and posting infite pics to nobody on facebook.

The fact that that retard would openly talk about wanting to get more women pregnant is distorts hell. Isn’t Matt a total deadbeat? What the fck is wrong with Matt and Brian? It’s hilarious that both of these retarded fcks would brag about having genius level IQ and neither of them has matured beyond the age of 10.

I feel like we already ask way too much of Josh, but honestly he seems to be the most capable by far. I think Josh could really do an incredible service to both Matt and Brian’s children, by making sure that neither of those losers are allowed unsupervised visitation with their kids. Brian shouldn’t be allowed visitation period.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3669 on: December 12, 2023, 10:55:13 PM »
Haters going to hate. 46 Today 215lbs at my fighting (most athletic) weight.

DITBAB

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3670 on: December 12, 2023, 11:29:39 PM »
Bi-Bi Bri is back

Bi-bi because he says bye whenever found out

And bi because of his love for the cawk

The Queen Of Kittyhawk
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3671 on: December 13, 2023, 04:46:28 AM »
I told you guys he`d be back BUT he will no longer be fed any attention by me just like I said early last week.

I may mention him at times BUT I for one am not gonna feed the attention whore any attention which is what he craves.

I literally argued with this idiot for three years straight................ ..had to ask myself lately after Jeffs remark to me last week,which one of us is the actual idiot..............I came to the conclusion that I was.

I could give 2 fucks what he does,cuz he`ll never be anything other than a shit talking phony wannabe.

I know I`ve said this all before,but watch my smoke.

Josh,you lost our bet my friend......I wish we had put some money on it!!  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3672 on: December 13, 2023, 05:19:07 AM »
Now who’s the pussy Brian? You’re TERRIFIED to address your love for dick in the booty ass!!!! Come on DITBAB… if it wasn’t true you wouldn’t be so fckn afraid to even address the issue.
You had to fck with Josh - you couldn’t listen when you were warned. Now he has totally beat you into silent submission. Now when everyone is in Vegas and Haz, Josh, Wes and pretty much whoever else wants to - is wearing ole Em’s twat out the way you like your asshole done, maybe you will finally understand you fckn pencil neck pussy.

What happened?  I'm still behind in Getbig news. 

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3673 on: December 13, 2023, 05:23:20 AM »
What happened?  I'm still behind in Getbig news.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3674 on: December 13, 2023, 05:24:44 AM »