Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203045 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3675 on: December 13, 2023, 05:25:30 AM »
Your opinion of me is worth less than the shit covered toilet paper in my toilet. 

Where's this snatch you were going to beat me at you bloated fuck.....make sure you flex some more to hide it.

You would be on my belt loop in prison...make no mistake.  Now kindly fuck off...whoever you are.

You are still nowhere near my level arms or not your midsection is sloppy

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3676 on: December 13, 2023, 05:27:15 AM »

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3677 on: December 13, 2023, 05:28:07 AM »
This has been known for a long time no?
ya
Im just feeling artistic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3678 on: December 13, 2023, 05:29:56 AM »
I can absolutely guarantee you the one pic is shopped. First of all with the smudge tool most likely on his delts. You can see the difference in the delts between the 2 pics
in no glasses pic his right delt, our left has nearly an indent in it, while  in glasses pic it is much more rounded, and the outside ofthe delt is cartoonishly larger and rounder in the same pose. The hand position isnt different enough  to make that much of a difference. Plus, you can easily see the smudging done when you compare the pics

Thats some serious photoshop, very poorly done, but its very easy to see

Thank you I appreciate it. It is actually my favorite photo as it shows my development best. I achieved the look by grabbing the bathroom counter top with my hands and pulling thus making the striations pop in the shoulders. The shoulders have always been a little different as one has 2 surgeries and a dislocation and the other only has one so yeah they sit different and the right overcompensates for the torn pec. But regardless you can see more detail in my delts and chest in that pic than others which I really like. I don't give a fuck if I have 3 noses.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3679 on: December 13, 2023, 05:34:22 AM »

Brian would be about the size of a female fitness competitor without the shit he takes.  I am 100x more fit than Brian could think to be.   Who cares how lean you are when you get winded doing the easiest set of squats?

By the way, you just outed your account as being shared.  Two pages back you said I was clearly in shape....now you're saying I am sloppy.   Explain that away whoever the fuck you are.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3680 on: December 13, 2023, 05:36:00 AM »
Will you be 215 at Olympia when whazbin curb stomps you in front of Emily?

Hasbeen will apologize to me if I see him you guys think this is 1985 Dude is no bigger than me but also a decade older with no training. He is not going to disrespect me. I am in the best shape of my life right now weight be damned. None of you are not a single Bitch on this board has the balls that is why you all talk shit online because you wouldn't look at me sideways in real life.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3681 on: December 13, 2023, 05:37:04 AM »
Thank you I appreciate it. It is actually my favorite photo as it shows my development best. I achieved the look by grabbing the bathroom counter top with my hands and pulling thus making the striations pop in the shoulders. The shoulders have always been a little different as one has 2 surgeries and a dislocation and the other only has one so yeah they sit different and the right overcompensates for the torn pec. But regardless you can see more detail in my delts and chest in that pic than others which I really like. I don't give a fuck if I have 3 noses.

you like getting pounded in the ass
Emily is paying the bills
your parents failed you

you can put on this little act, but youre always angry,and there nothing you can do but yell around on a forum cause youre a bitch in real life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3682 on: December 13, 2023, 05:37:14 AM »
Brian would be about the size of a female fitness competitor without the shit he takes.  I am 100x more fit than Brian could think to be.   Who cares how lean you are when you get winded doing the easiest set of squats?

By the way, you just outed your account as being shared.  Two pages back you said I was clearly in shape....now you're saying I am sloppy.   Explain that away whoever the fuck you are.

No you are not take off the shirt bitch tits let's see your melting physique. You arms are in shape for a guy your age but compared to me? Compared to me you are warmed up dogshit.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3683 on: December 13, 2023, 05:38:53 AM »
Hasbeen will apologize to me if I see him you guys think this is 1985 Dude is no bigger than me but also a decade older with no training. He is not going to disrespect me. I am in the best shape of my life right now weight be damned. None of you are not a single Bitch on this board has the balls that is why you all talk shit online because you wouldn't look at me sideways in real life.

umm, all you do is talk shit online
see you in Vegas fa99ot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3684 on: December 13, 2023, 05:40:28 AM »
you like getting pounded in the ass
Emily is paying the bills
your parents failed you

you can put on this little act, but youre always angry,and there nothing you can do but yell around on a forum cause youre a bitch in real life

Like I said you talk shit online in real life you are a 250lb slob I would fucking backhand you. At least I would get some credit for beating Hasbeens ass as he looks like he was in shape. But he is still just an old bodybuilder with no actual training. He still wouldn't last 60 seconds.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3685 on: December 13, 2023, 05:41:14 AM »
Like I said you talk shit online in real life you are a 250lb slob I would fucking backhand you. At least I would get some credit for beating Hasbeens ass as he looks like he was in shape. But he is still just an old bodybuilder with no actual training. He still wouldn't last 60 seconds.

just be in Vegas Brian

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3686 on: December 13, 2023, 05:42:12 AM »
just be in Vegas Brian

You are not going to Vegas you and I both know it so why spend 6 months talking nonsense lying to everyone?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3687 on: December 13, 2023, 05:44:34 AM »
You are not going to Vegas you and I both know it so why spend 6 months talking nonsense lying to everyone?

I already havde a place, my buddy is coming with,....theres literally a zero percent chance Im not going
Ems at work shouldnt you be taking it up the ass from your boyfriend?
Do you take her vibrator and give it to yourself while watching Sam Sulek videos?

my god youre a homo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: December 13, 2023, 05:47:20 AM »
Also honestly my chest has been a little stronger but all in when considering everything arms, legs, size strength and condition. I don't think I have ever been better from a bodybuilding perspective

369 likes and loves in 13 hours and those were overnight hours I posted this at 8pm last night damn near 400 likes at 9am and no one is online at 4am

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: December 13, 2023, 05:48:48 AM »
I already havde a place, my buddy is coming with,....theres literally a zero percent chance Im not going
Ems at work shouldnt you be taking it up the ass from your boyfriend?
Do you take her vibrator and give it to yourself while watching Sam Sulek videos?

my god youre a homo

Again what kind of person goes online and talks gay filth to another man despite being told they are not interested again and again? Are you fiddling with yourself when you write this shit? Keep me out of your perverse fantasies. Go write filth to someone else prank call someone if you need to talk dirty no one here wants to read it.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3690 on: December 13, 2023, 05:50:46 AM »
Again what kind of person goes online and talks gay filth to another man despite being told they are not interested again and again? Are you fiddling with yourself when you write this shit? Keep me out of your perverse fantasies. Go write filth to someone else prank call someone if you need to talk dirty no one here wants to read it.

this isnt Brian, Ive been sucked in again, bah

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: December 13, 2023, 05:56:18 AM »

Brian, happy belated.

Can you address the rumors your ex wife shared? Why would she make up a rumor about your gay lifestyle instead of something else like you do crystal meth or any other random "lie"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3692 on: December 13, 2023, 05:57:54 AM »
Brian, happy belated.

Can you address the rumors your ex wife shared? Why would she make up a rumor about your gay lifestyle instead of something else like you do crystal meth or any other random "lie"

Sorry no going to write gay filth back and forth with you either you want to write stories about gay sex and meth do it somewhere else with someone else

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3693 on: December 13, 2023, 05:59:30 AM »
Brian, happy belated.

its not his ex wife. Ill pm you who it is

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3694 on: December 13, 2023, 06:07:29 AM »
Brian

why do you betray your wife with men?

you won't be in vegas. unless you are getting pegged.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3695 on: December 13, 2023, 06:23:15 AM »
Sorry no going to write gay filth back and forth with you either you want to write stories about gay sex and meth do it somewhere else with someone else

But why would some spread these rumors ?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3696 on: December 13, 2023, 06:32:37 AM »
No you are not take off the shirt bitch tits let's see your melting physique. You arms are in shape for a guy your age but compared to me? Compared to me you are warmed up dogshit.

Why?  So you can jerk off to a second pic of me? 

My arms are in shape?  What kind of stupidity is that?  Waiting on your attempt at a snatch that will beat me.  Compared to you?  You couldn't hang with anything I do.  Whoever this is posting....I would love to see Brian video one of my workouts and beat my score.

Quit trying to be a hard ass...you've never been one.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3697 on: December 13, 2023, 06:42:18 AM »
But why would someone from Kitty Hawk who knows Brian personally and emails back and forth with Josh  spread these rumors ?

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3698 on: December 13, 2023, 06:59:25 AM »
Why?  So you can jerk off to a second pic of me? 

My arms are in shape?  What kind of stupidity is that?  Waiting on your attempt at a snatch that will beat me.  Compared to you?  You couldn't hang with anything I do.  Whoever this is posting....I would love to see Brian video one of my workouts and beat my score.

Quit trying to be a hard ass...you've never been one.

Beat your score bwahaha this isn't the crossfit games. Proof is in the pudding. You know you are soft.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3699 on: December 13, 2023, 07:02:47 AM »
brian

why do you enjoy being pegged?

why did your brother stop you from seeing his kids?
B