Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201869 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3800 on: December 14, 2023, 07:36:29 AM »
I presumed Em got sick of his drug abuse.

Could be his selfish resentful personality or she just got fed up of washing the shitty strap ons

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3801 on: December 14, 2023, 08:19:13 AM »
Being the sole breadwinner is difficult I'd imagine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3802 on: December 14, 2023, 08:44:33 AM »
Being the sole breadwinner is difficult I'd imagine.

We all forewarned him of everything.  I bet OG Guido is living in the mansion with Em now too.   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3803 on: December 14, 2023, 09:53:54 AM »
Looking for suggestions on a good excuse not to train Saturday.   Should I go with:

a) my 'tummy hurts'
b) I have organ failure
c) I am medically too lean
d) I am still healing from a surgery
e) I did not have enough french toast

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3804 on: December 14, 2023, 09:56:51 AM »
Looking for suggestions on a good excuse not to train Saturday.   Should I go with:

a) my 'tummy hurts'
b) I have organ failure
c) I am medically too lean
d) I am still healing from a surgery
e) I did not have enough french toast
I`ll take "my asshole hurts" for $200.00 Alex !  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3805 on: December 14, 2023, 10:00:01 AM »
I`ll take "my asshole hurts" for $200.00 Alex !  :D

This explains all his bloody stool. 

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3806 on: December 14, 2023, 10:28:09 AM »
This was all warned and we told him what was going to happen.    He refused to listen.    The wife is gone.    The orphans are gone.    The cars and skateboard gone.   The dog is suffering ailments.     

Sad.
on the flip side he will be relieved of his mortal duties very soon from the looks of it. the afterlife awaits, for better or for worse

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3807 on: December 14, 2023, 10:49:26 AM »
Are you aware of what a Rhodes Scholarship is?  It's not just some award, it's a British program where foreign nationals attend and study at the University of Oxford in the UK.  Did he do that?

Bestia is by far the best of the new posters recently (nh).

Agreed.  Double no h0mo

He needs to be put out of his misery with a swift headshot.

Hmm.  Then again...

Could be his selfish resentful personality or she just got fed up of washing the shitty strap ons

Or the knee-spears, or grab-marks, or being told to "GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE!"
T

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3808 on: December 14, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »
Agreed.  Double no h0mo

Hmm.  Then again...

Or the knee-spears, or grab-marks, or being told to "GET OFF THE FUCKING PHONE!
"

can you actually imagine how much he snaps and abuses her? At least she dummied up and left

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3809 on: December 14, 2023, 11:11:04 AM »
can you actually imagine how much he snaps and abuses her? At least she dummied up and left
My ex wife grew up on the streets of the South Bronx......little Italian chick with big tits.......would have cut him a new asshole in a millisecond.

Me and her turned out quite a few bars together in my drinking days.......broad would fight anyone.....big,small,man,or woman......she could scrap and was batshit crazy...........got me in a lot of fights with big fuckers though.  :(

RIP

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3810 on: December 14, 2023, 11:53:48 AM »
My ex wife grew up on the streets of the South Bronx......little Italian chick with big tits.......would have cut him a new asshole in a millisecond.

Me and her turned out quite a few bars together in my drinking days.......broad would fight anyone.....big,small,man,or woman......she could scrap and was batshit crazy...........got me in a lot of fights with big fuckers though.  :(

RIP
How did she die?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3811 on: December 14, 2023, 11:54:40 AM »
How did she die?

on the subject of how did she die, are you aware of the ex gf of hanky dying and the circumstances?

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3812 on: December 14, 2023, 11:57:12 AM »
on the subject of how did she die, are you aware of the ex gf of hanky dying and the circumstances?
No, please tell me more. I am taking my notebook.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3813 on: December 14, 2023, 11:57:37 AM »

Didnt she get hooked on drugs and reached out to Hanky for help and he abandoned her and she died? 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3814 on: December 14, 2023, 11:58:16 AM »
How did she die?
I hadn`t been with her for decades.......but she was found dead in the streets in a cold New England winter.

I`ll keep the rest of the details to myself......kinda` personal......way more personal than my original post about her.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3815 on: December 14, 2023, 11:59:52 AM »

RIP

Big TiTs you say ?
tell us More  ;D

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3816 on: December 14, 2023, 12:00:06 PM »
pretty sure it was all hankies fault, women who are not married to strong men to keep them in check usually end up being consumed by various vices

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3817 on: December 14, 2023, 12:01:11 PM »
I hadn`t been with her for decades.......but she was found dead in the streets in a cold New England winter.

I`ll keep the rest of the details to myself......kinda` personal......way more personal than my original post about her.
That's very unfortunate.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3818 on: December 14, 2023, 12:03:06 PM »
That's very unfortunate.
Thanks brother........she had the hardest life of anyone I have ever met........and that includes a lot of people who I knew that had zippo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3819 on: December 14, 2023, 12:03:44 PM »

Big TiTs you say ?
tell us More  ;D
Keep it in your pants !!  ;D

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3820 on: December 14, 2023, 12:03:53 PM »
No, please tell me more. I am taking my notebook.

number of years ago some chick was sleeping on the beach near hankys place and he took her in (his story not mine). Anyways, eventually he beat the living shit out of her, theres an actual police report that has been shown on here of the situation, hanks told the police she was drunk and got bruised up from running into doors. Anyways yatta yatta he has good lawyers got out of it
She moves to Hawaii and ends up with another abusive guy (I think his name was Brian too, its in the news). She phones hankins for help to get out of the situation out of Hawaii (wtf is she thinking), he tells her no and, and I need you to understand the following reason are his words not mine,....he says hes too upset by getbig to do anything for her

2 days later she is found dead and burned to death
Ill see if I can dig the news story out
A member on getbig still has the police report I believe, fuck knows what I was thinking not keeping it

edit---i cant find the case, ill keep looking, the details were discussed on here in some thread

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3821 on: December 14, 2023, 12:06:21 PM »
Thanks brother........she had the hardest life of anyone I have ever met........and that includes a lot of people who I knew that had zippo.
Life just sucks and isn't fair for a lot of people. I mean look at how this scumbag hanky just won't die, while perfectly dignified people, sometimes even innocent infants, live a miserable life and die young. Sad and many such cases.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3822 on: December 14, 2023, 12:08:21 PM »
Life just sucks and isn't fair for a lot of people. I mean look at how this scumbag hanky just won't die, while perfectly dignified people, sometimes even innocent infants, live a miserable life and die young. Sad and many such cases.
I hear you brother,and thanks again!

pigbuild

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3823 on: December 14, 2023, 12:09:59 PM »
number of years ago some chick was sleeping on the beach near hankys place and he took her in (his story not mine). Anyways, eventually he beat the living shit out of her, theres an actual police report that has been shown on here of the situation, hanks told the police she was drunk and got bruised up from running into doors. Anyways yatta yatta he has good lawyers got out of it
She moves to Hawaii and ends up with another abusive guy (I think his name was Brian too, its in the news). She phones hankins for help to get out of the situation out of Hawaii (wtf is she thinking), he tells her no and, and I need you to understand the following reason are his words not mine,....he says hes too upset by getbig to do anything for her

2 days later she is found dead and burned to death
Ill see if I can dig the news story out
A member on getbig still has the police report I believe, fuck knows what I was thinking not keeping it

I wish uberman could write a psycho analysis of this happening. It sounds pathological from the start, "taking in" a homeless woman and beating her up. I mean that story has a bad ending written all over it from the getgo.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3824 on: December 14, 2023, 12:11:03 PM »
I wish uberman could write a psycho analysis of this happening. It sounds pathological from the start, "taking in" a homeless woman and beating her up. I mean that story has a bad ending written all over it from the getgo.

here it is
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2022/06/man-charged-in-kula-womans-murder-held-without-bail/

https://www.khon2.com/hawaii-crime/mother-of-maui-murder-victim-seeks-justice/

must be something about the name Brian-----He said Sherrell also told police that “when he realized that the victim was in serious condition, he took electrical wires in some misguided attempt to do an at-home treatment and electrocuted her several times in the chest.”