Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202131 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3900 on: December 15, 2023, 06:05:51 AM »
Employers don't seem to care whether the incidents resulted in convictions or not

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3901 on: December 15, 2023, 06:06:25 AM »
I never harmed a hair on that womans head you just make up lies and keep repeating them that doesn't make them facts

you realize you have responded 3 times since you said you werent gonna participate with me
why has Em left?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3902 on: December 15, 2023, 06:07:20 AM »
Hanky what did you do to celebrate your birthday?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3903 on: December 15, 2023, 06:12:24 AM »

I know for a fact he posted a shirtless photo and Facebook and got 400 likes!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3904 on: December 15, 2023, 06:14:11 AM »
I know for a fact he posted a shirtless photo and Facebook and got 400 likes!

well that definitely makes up for beating a chick into oblivion

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3905 on: December 15, 2023, 06:17:10 AM »

We are just going to an out of town hotel this weekend to see some Xmas stuff and then have a reservation at a Japanese steakhouse Sushi Restaurant Saturday night.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3906 on: December 15, 2023, 06:20:36 AM »
you realize you have responded 3 times since you said you werent gonna participate with me
why has Em left?

I am not going to participate with your filth talk and again kind of my point you just make up lies. For weeks now you have been claiming my wife left me why do you just make shit up about me? Why am I supposed to come on here and argue with you about made up nonsense? Then you act like something has happened you making up stories about me and my wife and writing gay filth to me is not the same as something actually happening. Everytime you make up some nonsense you then get your buddies to repeat it and act like it is some kind of exposed fact I am supposed to respond to yeah right. 

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3907 on: December 15, 2023, 06:23:18 AM »
I am not going to participate with your filth talk and again kind of my point you just make up lies. For weeks now you have been claiming my wife left me why do you just make shit up about me? Why am I supposed to come on here and argue with you about made up nonsense? Then you act like something has happened you making up stories about me and my wife and writing gay filth to me is not the same as something actually happening. Everytime you make up some nonsense you then get your buddies to repeat it and act like it is some kind of exposed fact I am supposed to respond to yeah right.

shes gone
why isnt she at the court job anymore?
ok, ill stop the gay stuff, ill just stick to the facts that revolve around your history of beating up women and disrespecting police

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3908 on: December 15, 2023, 06:27:36 AM »
We are just going to an out of town hotel this weekend to see some Xmas stuff and then have a reservation at a Japanese steakhouse Sushi Restaurant Saturday night.

Wagyu steak? Make sure you order it well done and not rare like typical steak.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3909 on: December 15, 2023, 06:29:56 AM »
shes gone
why isnt she at the court job anymore?
ok, ill stop the gay stuff, ill just stick to the facts that revolve around your history of beating up women and disrespecting police

Correct she is gone. She is at work. She will be home tonight though. Again talking about another man's wife online fucking lame here is an idea go find your own woman. You say I am such a horrible person at least I can find a woman who likes me. Can you? Go get your own life. Never hit a woman in my life and I respect people who respect me.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3910 on: December 15, 2023, 06:34:44 AM »
Correct she is gone. She is at work. She will be home tonight though. Again talking about another man's wife online fucking lame here is an idea go find your own woman. You say I am such a horrible person at least I can find a woman who likes me. Can you? Go get your own life. Never hit a woman in my life and I respect people who respect me.

Pffffffft!  Still waiting, typist.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #3911 on: December 15, 2023, 06:35:04 AM »

so Angelas mom is lying?  No one respects you, not on here, not in life nowhere.
My own life? Nah, Im pretty satisfied following you around, I plan to stick with it forever

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3912 on: December 15, 2023, 06:42:27 AM »
so Angelas mom is lying?  No one respects you, not on here, not in life nowhere.
My own life? Nah, Im pretty satisfied following you around, I plan to stick with it forever

I mean not much else you can do living in a one room basement on welfare in the freezing artic. 259lbs and bragging about riding a bike under a tarp that bike is worth more than your entire living room. Still though is writing gay stuff and stalking another man online really the best you can do?  I mean for fuck sake it's pathetic. Join a gym ask a girl on a date do something with your life.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3913 on: December 15, 2023, 06:57:26 AM »
Bhanky,
why did you snitch on Josh?
such a beta move

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3914 on: December 15, 2023, 06:57:54 AM »
I can name a minimum of 10 things I wasnt convicted of but was still charged cause I did them
you did it, you beat Angela multiple times. That is a fact

It's an admission that he did it, but was not convicted.  There's no way anyone can read that police report and not think he is a woman beater.  Even if you could, there's no way that coupled with the "all the cops and other people are lying" doesn't 100% seal it. 

Which sadly means anyone with him now will also suffer the same fate.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3915 on: December 15, 2023, 06:59:04 AM »
I think they thought they saw it in the paperwork then they found the paperwork and it turns out they were mistaken.

No lying, ther were just mistaken. You know that is.

Have they checked the family trunk?  Maybe the MDMA report there says it

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3916 on: December 15, 2023, 06:59:31 AM »
His girlfriend refused to press charges so they let him go.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3917 on: December 15, 2023, 07:04:38 AM »
Bhanky,
why did you snitch on Josh?
such a beta move

What did he do that was bannable?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3918 on: December 15, 2023, 07:05:28 AM »
What did he do that was bannable?

Don't know.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3919 on: December 15, 2023, 07:35:29 AM »
Its Josh
I just want to let everyone know hankins reported me to mods and unreasonablereasons has been banned
obviously this account will be snap banned too
Im ok with that, Ill just update soul crusher or krank on life

Brian reported me to mods, Im now banned,........again
have fun guys

Crocogator is a better name anyway.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3920 on: December 15, 2023, 08:07:28 AM »
Hopefully Crocogator can stick around

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3921 on: December 15, 2023, 08:24:42 AM »
I hope you are all aware Brian is sat with his trousers round his ankles jerking himself off for the forth time relishing in his attention in this thread

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3922 on: December 15, 2023, 08:35:26 AM »
Is there a difference? I saw a piece of paper that was maybe the size of a normal sheet of paper it was inside some kind of presentation folder like an award or certificate and I thought it said Rhodes Scholarship is it possible it was some other national scholarship and I mixed them up? Sure it was 20 years ago in a trunk in the attic. If it wasn't Rhodes it was one of the ones they announce in school when someone gets awarded it as I had heard of it before. He did graduate from Duke he probably had a lot of academic awards but he also graduated from high school in 1959 I can't just look up his online records. Since then he has passed and my mother has sold that house and moved so no I can't just ask him or go look in the trunk and check today or I would.

It’s still an honor to be nominated. Strange the nomination was not mentioned in your dads list of accomplishments.

I wanted to believe you were falsely arrested but if you willing to lie about something so ridiculous, your dad was an extremely accomplished individual, I don’t know if you would be truthful about something so serious.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3923 on: December 15, 2023, 08:38:08 AM »
Again I do not use intoxicants ever at all I am always sober and sorry I don't like talking gay filth with other men online maybe you can PM Josh or Krank they like that stuff

Says the guy who has my shirtless pic saved on his phone and his computer.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3924 on: December 15, 2023, 08:45:46 AM »
Brian isnt lying
A lie is a deliberate untruth

In Brians world everything he writes he truly believes and it doesnt even occur to him hes not being truthful

Its no good arguing with him
If he was found with Ems body with her head stoved in with a hammer in his hand and filmed on CCTV he would still believe it wasnt him