Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202665 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3950 on: December 17, 2023, 01:05:38 PM »
The thing is I still have a strength imbalance while it is an easy lift on the left side the right pec is still behind. As such I have been training reps to keep bringing up the right side and don’t feel the need to do low rep stuff yet. However I promised you guys I would go over 315 before year end so here is 320 it’s ugly blah blah blah it’s still 320 unracked touched chest reracked no spotter pec tears be damned. 215lb bodyweight. I will work on making it look pretty next time

You have a pec tear as it is.   Wtf wrong with you ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3951 on: December 17, 2023, 01:13:38 PM »

you need to ask?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3952 on: December 17, 2023, 01:22:40 PM »
The thing is I still have a strength imbalance while it is an easy lift on the left side the right pec is still behind. As such I have been training reps to keep bringing up the right side and don’t feel the need to do low rep stuff yet. However I promised you guys I would go over 315 before year end so here is 320 it’s ugly blah blah blah it’s still 320 unracked touched chest reracked no spotter pec tears be damned. 215lb bodyweight. I will work on making it look pretty next time

That's a no lift there, weakling. First off, can't see the elbow sleeves you're hiding under the long sleeves, second you show no control over the lift, third you had no pause on your chest. Terrible lift, even for a gym lift, this is bad. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3953 on: December 17, 2023, 01:24:58 PM »
That's a no lift there, weakling. First off, can't see the elbow sleeves you're hiding under the long sleeves, second you show no control over the lift, third you had no pause on your chest. Terrible lift, even for a gym lift, this is bad. :(

Cool story let's see you press 320lbs then

No wraps no sleeves no weightlifting belt no spotter see the extended video

I really don’t care if you guys count it or not. But sure here is the video no sleeves no belt. I am not bragging it’s not a ton but it’s something. You guys can’t even post a lift you want to talk shit about me saying how weak I am saying I don't lift heavy meanwhile I am benching 320lbs despite having 1.5 fucking pecs all your excuses are invalid. And I am doing it at 215lbs with abs at 46 so yeah I showed up I did what I said I would do. I posted a new post 40 bench press max 4.5 months post Hernia repair.

Don't any of you talk shit to me about lifting and training and condition ever again when none of you ever put up and show up

&t=1s

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3954 on: December 17, 2023, 01:31:21 PM »

I really don’t care if you guys count it or not. But sure here is the video no sleeves no belt. I am not bragging it’s not a ton but it’s something. You guys can’t even post a lift you want to talk shit about me saying how weak I am saying I don't lift heavy meanwhile I am benching 320lbs despite having 1.5 fucking pecs all your excuses are invalid. And I am doing it at 215lbs with abs at 46 so yeah I showed up I did what I said I would do. I posted a new post 40 bench press max 4.5 months post Hernia repair.

Don't any of you talk shit to me about lifting and training and condition ever again when none of you ever put up and show up

&t=1s
Well look at you clearing up the sleeve/belt issue! Still not a good lift, lol. You keep reminding us you're 46 but you're not reminding us of your 25+ years of steroid abuse to get there. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3955 on: December 17, 2023, 01:37:24 PM »
Well look at you clearing up the sleeve/belt issue! Still not a good lift, lol. You keep reminding us you're 46 but you're not reminding us of your 25+ years of steroid abuse to get there. ;D

we dont need a verbal reminder we have is facial selfies to keep tabs on the abuse

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3956 on: December 17, 2023, 01:38:48 PM »

All that talk to hype himself up, just to fail. ;D

I think he's good for 265 tops.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3957 on: December 17, 2023, 01:41:09 PM »

Its ugly but its a good gym lift where is yours

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3958 on: December 17, 2023, 01:46:35 PM »
All that talk to hype himself up, just to fail. ;D

I think he's good for 265 tops.

Why not just tell me how I weigh 165lbs despite me weighing 215lbs or that I am 5 foot 8 when I am 511 or that I have 15 inch arms when I have 18.5 inch arms? I mean for fuck sake that is the best you got? Here is an idea show us all something do a better fucking lift. I have 1.5 pecs for fuck sake every asshole here should be able to out bench me. All of you should be able to end this right now this isn't a hey you look this or that way it isn't subjective. This is actual weight moving go fucking bench 325lbs or STFU. Everyone knows I had a hernia surgery and a torn pec yet still I just pressed 320lbs you think it was a shit press go press it better then remember no spotter should be easy yes?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3959 on: December 17, 2023, 01:51:20 PM »
Why not just tell me how I weigh 165lbs despite me weighing 215lbs or that I am 5 foot 8 when I am 511 or that I have 15 inch arms when I have 18.5 inch arms? I mean for fuck sake that is the best you got? Here is an idea show us all something do a better fucking lift. I have 1.5 pecs for fuck sake every asshole here should be able to out bench me. All of you should be able to end this right now this isn't a hey you look this or that way it isn't subjective. This is actual weight moving go fucking bench 325lbs or STFU. Everyone knows I had a hernia surgery and a torn pec yet still I just pressed 320lbs you think it was a shit press go press it better then remember no spotter should be easy yes?

I can put together a beginners guide to building up your 1RM if you want.

Let me know.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3960 on: December 17, 2023, 01:51:37 PM »

You never admitted to that when you tried to claim you had a "classic" physique.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3961 on: December 17, 2023, 01:53:52 PM »
You never admitted to that when you tried to claim you had a "classic" physique.

Hey my physique is great and my strength is good. I have more than proven that. Meanwhile you don't lift and are crying about being depressed off your meds because you are a bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3962 on: December 17, 2023, 01:54:47 PM »

Let me know.

So to be clear that is a no on a better press from you got it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3963 on: December 17, 2023, 01:55:01 PM »
Hey my physique is great and my strength is good. I have more than proven that. Meanwhile you don't lift and are crying about being depressed off your meds because you are a bitch.

I have a host of trophies to cry over,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3964 on: December 17, 2023, 01:56:37 PM »

Great go cry about how sad you are off your fucking zoloft take some more whack ass pills to help you cry yourself to sleep have at it Pussy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3965 on: December 17, 2023, 02:01:29 PM »
Great go cry about how sad you are off your fucking zoloft take some more whack ass pills to help you cry yourself to sleep have at it Pussy

Temper , temper Brian, I fear for Ems safety

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3966 on: December 17, 2023, 02:06:17 PM »

Let me know.

Have the pyramid top out at 255, that is all he can do legitimately.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3967 on: December 17, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »
So to be clear that is a no on a better press from you got it

As a beginner, you need to focus on form and a smooth press.

All that shaking is not helping and you are not pressing in the groove.

Bring your hands in a little and tuck your elbows.

Bring the bar down slow and controlled with a slight pause at the bottom.

Drive your shoulders down into the bench and press with your elbows first.

Try to "tear the bar apart" as you get the weight up.

Hold at the top for 2-3 seconds.

You should be working with 265 or so.

It's obvious you are a new lifter.

Hope this helps!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3968 on: December 17, 2023, 02:08:37 PM »
Have the pyramid top out at 255, that is all he can do legitimately.

Yeah, it's obvious he's just throwing weights on the bar without any purpose.

I did the same thing when i first started lifted.

It's an easy way to get hurt, tear a pec.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3969 on: December 17, 2023, 02:09:28 PM »

He's only torn his pec 3 times (4?) so far so not to worry.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3970 on: December 17, 2023, 02:11:57 PM »
Yeah, it's obvious he's just throwing weights on the bar without any purpose.

I did the same thing when i first started lifted.

It's an easy way to get hurt, tear a pec.

Obviously he needs more drugs (and a few lies about how little he is using) and Subway sandwiches and he will be a shoe-in for 265 in 2024.

Fucking lying retards…

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #3971 on: December 17, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »

&t=1s

Again, in the name of honesty, this is blatantly untrue because this very thread was made by MattC putting up and fucking you up.  His deadlift(as hideously retarded as he gets with it) demolishes your claimed best(365 for reps).  And other guys bashing you have put up pics where their best was/is better than yours.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3972 on: December 17, 2023, 02:22:55 PM »
Again, in the name of honesty, this is blatantly untrue because this very thread was made by MattC putting up and fucking you up.  His deadlift(as hideously retarded as he gets with it) demolishes your claimed best(365 for reps).  And other guys bashing you have put up pics where their best was/is better than yours.

Matt started this while I was recovering from surgery. He also is the only person actually putting up. Again not sure how I am losing a deadlift contest I never asked to be a part off when I havent even attempted a max deadlift. Additionally, no one gives a fuck about anyone's best in 1985 the year is 2023 today is what matters. Today most of you bitches can't bench 225lbs and you are fucking slobs who cares if you had abs and a 400lb bench in 1993. I have abs and a 320lb bench today at 46 years old and 215lbs 4.5 months post Hernia surgery.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #3973 on: December 17, 2023, 02:30:23 PM »

I’m doing daily check-ins on Jane’s house while she is in AZ with her mom for Christmas.

I should post a pic of her obscene trophy room and really make the retards cry.

Hernias will burst, Onlyfans accounts will be purchased for foot identification, maps from Iowa to western Massachusetts and points beyond will be drawn….it will be retard carnage.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3974 on: December 17, 2023, 03:35:54 PM »
Matt started this while I was recovering from surgery. He also is the only person actually putting up. Again not sure how I am losing a deadlift contest I never asked to be a part off when I havent even attempted a max deadlift. Additionally, no one gives a fuck about anyone's best in 1985 the year is 2023 today is what matters. Today most of you bitches can't bench 225lbs and you are fucking slobs who cares if you had abs and a 400lb bench in 1993. I have abs and a 320lb bench today at 46 years old and 215lbs 4.5 months post Hernia surgery.

No one else asked to be a part of your contest and you entered everyone.