Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194057 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #3975 on: December 17, 2023, 05:12:55 PM »
Its ugly but its a good gym lift where is yours
That's not a good gym lift. Stop it. You're pathetic, attempting to push your shitty lift as a good lift while bagging on Matts lift because he wore some loose ass knee sleeves. ::)

In all honesty, you should suck it up and take some advice from the guys here, every lifting video you post has horrible form. No wonder you tear you pec constantly.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3976 on: December 17, 2023, 05:36:40 PM »
That's not a good gym lift. Stop it. You're pathetic, attempting to push your shitty lift as a good lift while bagging on Matts lift because he wore some loose ass knee sleeves. ::)

In all honesty, you should suck it up and take some advice from the guys here, every lifting video you post has horrible form. No wonder you tear you pec constantly.

Again you just said I can't lift heavy earlier today. I just pressed 320lbs let's see you do better. Matt has admitted the sleeves give him 15lbs his own words. Meanwhile you are still talking shit despite not lifting a damn thing yet. I had a surgery came back hit a new max lift after that and you are still talking shit without lifting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3977 on: December 17, 2023, 05:38:50 PM »
As a beginner, you need to focus on form and a smooth press.

All that shaking is not helping and you are not pressing in the groove.

Bring your hands in a little and tuck your elbows.

Bring the bar down slow and controlled with a slight pause at the bottom.

Drive your shoulders down into the bench and press with your elbows first.

Try to "tear the bar apart" as you get the weight up.

Hold at the top for 2-3 seconds.

You should be working with 265 or so.

It's obvious you are a new lifter.

Hope this helps!

Cool story still waiting to see you lift anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3978 on: December 17, 2023, 05:39:57 PM »
No one else asked to be a part of your contest and you entered everyone.

Bullshit you all ask everyday you claim I am weak and not in shape and don't know how to train by all fucking means lets see you do better exactly you are all a bunch of bitches

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3979 on: December 17, 2023, 05:50:41 PM »
Matt started this while I was recovering from surgery. He also is the only person actually putting up. Again not sure how I am losing a deadlift contest I never asked to be a part off when I havent even attempted a max deadlift. Additionally, no one gives a fuck about anyone's best in 1985 the year is 2023 today is what matters. Today most of you bitches can't bench 225lbs and you are fucking slobs who cares if you had abs and a 400lb bench in 1993. I have abs and a 320lb bench today at 46 years old and 215lbs 4.5 months post Hernia surgery.

So, by this logic...how is anyone (besides Matt) losing to you on a bench press challenge no one asked to be a part of.  Literally NO ONE has ever said "Hey, count me in" or anything remotely close to that.  You made your dumb fucking list with whomever had your account.  No kindly go back and unrack the bar and drop it on your neck so I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Also, with that logic...I have put you down for the following on a weighlifting total:

1) Krankenstein 185lb snatch + 220lb clean and jerk = 405lb

2) Bhanks 5lb snatch + 15lb clean and jerk = 20lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3980 on: December 17, 2023, 05:54:35 PM »
So, by this logic...how is anyone (besides Matt) losing to you on a bench press challenge no one asked to be a part of.  Literally NO ONE has ever said "Hey, count me in" or anything remotely close to that.  You made your dumb fucking list with whomever had your account.  No kindly go back and unrack the bar and drop it on your neck so I can sleep peacefully tonight.

Also, with that logic...I have put you down for the following on a weighlifting total:

1) Krankenstein 185lb snatch + 220lb clean and jerk = 405lb

2) Bhanks 5lb snatch + 15lb clean and jerk = 20lbs

You are doing 5 sets of 5 power bench presses in your training log. Why do you just want to compare lifts you know I don't do? We both Bench what are you benching? You can film an overhead squat and but not a simple bench press or curl? Everyone on this board should be able to bench press more than me if they can't the question is why they all claim to be so strong.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3981 on: December 17, 2023, 05:58:25 PM »
You are doing 5 sets of 5 power bench presses in your training log. Why do you just want to compare lifts you know I don't do? We both Bench what are you benching? You can film an overhead squat and but not a simple bench press or curl? Everyone on this board should be able to bench press more than me if they can't the question is why they all claim to be so strong.

Copy and paste much?

You said you would do a snatch by years end bitch....where is it?

Also, NO ONE was doing the strict curl by YOUR standards....yet you called (and still do) out everyone.  I am therefore calling you out...and you tucking your little pecker between your legs like you always do.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3982 on: December 17, 2023, 06:04:13 PM »
Copy and paste much?

You said you would do a snatch by years end bitch....where is it?

Also, NO ONE was doing the strict curl by YOUR standards....yet you called (and still do) out everyone.  I am therefore calling you out...and you tucking your little pecker between your legs like you always do.

Again you know I have never even tried that movement. You don't curl (we all know you curl) I don't olympic lift. Meanwhile we both bench press every week would be simple to compare that but you don't want to I wonder why that is interesting.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3983 on: December 17, 2023, 06:11:28 PM »
Cool story let's see you press 320lbs then

No wraps no sleeves no weightlifting belt no spotter see the extended video

I really don’t care if you guys count it or not. But sure here is the video no sleeves no belt. I am not bragging it’s not a ton but it’s something. You guys can’t even post a lift you want to talk shit about me saying how weak I am saying I don't lift heavy meanwhile I am benching 320lbs despite having 1.5 fucking pecs all your excuses are invalid. And I am doing it at 215lbs with abs at 46 so yeah I showed up I did what I said I would do. I posted a new post 40 bench press max 4.5 months post Hernia repair.

Don't any of you talk shit to me about lifting and training and condition ever again when none of you ever put up and show up

So which is the PR Max you’re claiming?

The 320 you wobbly chest fucked into 3/4 of a rep, or the 365 you claim was your max a few years ago?

You really suck at this. Maybe sports just aren’t for you, Dickrider?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3984 on: December 17, 2023, 06:18:09 PM »
Again you know I have never even tried that movement. You don't curl (we all know you curl) I don't olympic lift. Meanwhile we both bench press every week would be simple to compare that but you don't want to I wonder why that is interesting.

Haven't bench pressed in MONTHS.....you're so wrong.

I wonder why you keep avoiding all of my challenges.  Oh wait...I know...you love cherry picking.

Here's something....you claim to be in condition.   I am sure your shitty "Sports club" has a concept 2 rower.   How about a 500m...1000m....2000m contest?   You need conditioning to beat me....should be EASY

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: December 18, 2023, 03:03:16 AM »
Haven't bench pressed in MONTHS.....you're so wrong.

I wonder why you keep avoiding all of my challenges.  Oh wait...I know...you love cherry picking.

Here's something....you claim to be in condition.   I am sure your shitty "Sports club" has a concept 2 rower.   How about a 500m...1000m....2000m contest?   You need conditioning to beat me....should be EASY

Months lol so what that was the first time I did a heavy bench in 5 months fuck yes I am on condition. 212lbs this am you are not on my level

Who is cherry picking I am using the standard lift everyone uses since they started lifting despite having injuries that effect that lift I am going to lift more the longer you wait

You on the other hand want me to find a new gym with new equipment to learn a new movement to compare gtfo you bench you curl why can’t we compare those lifts???

Now you want to row a boat wtf??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3986 on: December 18, 2023, 04:47:49 AM »
Months lol so what that was the first time I did a heavy bench in 5 months fuck yes I am on condition. 212lbs this am you are not on my level

Who is cherry picking I am using the standard lift everyone uses since they started lifting despite having injuries that effect that lift I am going to lift more the longer you wait

You on the other hand want me to find a new gym with new equipment to learn a new movement to compare gtfo you bench you curl why can’t we compare those lifts???

Now you want to row a boat wtf??

Notice how I showed you're wrong about me benching last week and you can't admit you're wrong?

Who said a boat?  Your diabetes is REEEEALLLY getting bad.  Stop running your mouth and people won't call you out for being a pussy.

Think of it this way Brian....a 3rd string backup QB starts talking shit to a HOF QB.  Talking about "its about what you can do today".   The HOF QB has been there....done that.  Nothing to prove.  Guess who you are in this scenario?   I'll help....neither...you're still in the locker room complaining about how tummy hurts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3987 on: December 18, 2023, 04:50:51 AM »
Notice how I showed you're wrong about me benching last week and you can't admit you're wrong?

Who said a boat?  Your diabetes is REEEEALLLY getting bad.  Stop running your mouth and people won't call you out for being a pussy.

Think of it this way Brian....a 3rd string backup QB starts talking shit to a HOF QB.  Talking about "its about what you can do today".   The HOF QB has been there....done that.  Nothing to prove.  Guess who you are in this scenario?   I'll help....neither...you're still in the locker room complaining about how tummy hurts.

It is one page back in your training log I am supposed to check the dates? WTF does it matter you can clearly do a bench press. Now you are a hall of famer lol I guess I missed you in the 90s Olympia line ups they were pretty deep easy to see how I could have missed that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #3988 on: December 18, 2023, 04:54:12 AM »
It is one page back in your training log I am supposed to check the dates? WTF does it matter you can clearly do a bench press. Now you are a hall of famer lol I guess I missed you in the 90s Olympia line ups they were pretty deep easy to see how I could have missed that.

Yes, you are since you claimed it was last week.  Geezus...see that?   You can't admit you're wrong.

It matters because you accused me of doing it LAST WEEK. 

Never said I was a HOFer.....but I will say I never failed to finish a show and I certainly NEVER took unprescribed diuretics to help me achieve stage condition because of some people online.  Also, never saw cartoon dogs or failed to take the necessary time off of work to do a show.

So, yeah...that actually does make me a HOFer compared to you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3989 on: December 18, 2023, 05:14:07 AM »
I'll be bench pressing 315 for reps.

I will consider anything less than 315x5 will be a personal failure. My lifetime max was 315x8, while weighing 192, in 2014. I am 196-lb right now, but also nine years older. So...let's see what I can do.

Last week, I got 295x7, after getting 385, which took a lot out of me. I also feel I had 295x9 in me, but I had no spotter. So...let's see what I can do today. Obviously 315x9 [lifetime personal record] would be awesome.

JustPlaneJane [Walter Sobchak] has posted 10 stolen photos, and claims that is "proof" that they are a "she".

LOL.

ANYONE here can prove JustPlaneJane isn't a woman. Just do this:

Ask JustPlaneJane to post a photo next to a spoon and a broom.

JUSTPLANEJANE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL THE REQUEST BECAUSE IT'S "WALTER SOBCHAK" [anonymous coward who bench presses 165] POSTING AS JANE, AND ONLY HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF STOLEN PHOTOS TO USE.

Lol, what a loser.  Who the hell posts pretending to be a woman for 10.5 years? 🤣

For ANYTHING Walter/Jane [same person] has to say about me, I can say this:

My bench press max is higher than 165. 🤣

I'm not the one who has spent the past 10.5 years online pretending to be a woman. 🙄

...like I said, when Jane first appears online during the day, all ANYONE here has to do is merely request to "her": "Post a photo of you next to a pair of scissors within the next three hours", and Jane/Walter WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT.

EVERYONE has a pair of scissors at home.

EVERYONE can take a photo of themselves [or "their" legs next to it] within three hours.

Jane won't be able to though.

Because JustPlaneJane is a man. Specifically, JustPlaneJane is Walter.

Go ahead. Try it.
Do it - prove me right.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3990 on: December 18, 2023, 05:25:35 AM »
Yes, you are since you claimed it was last week.  Geezus...see that?   You can't admit you're wrong.

It matters because you accused me of doing it LAST WEEK. 

Never said I was a HOFer.....but I will say I never failed to finish a show and I certainly NEVER took unprescribed diuretics to help me achieve stage condition because of some people online.  Also, never saw cartoon dogs or failed to take the necessary time off of work to do a show.

So, yeah...that actually does make me a HOFer compared to you.

But did you carb load from room service because you didn't bring any food or follow the Weider flatbread pizza principles?

He's just trolling anyway, abandoned and baked all day, making that video with a sweatshirt on pulling up one sleeve and saying he has no elbow sleeves on.  He could have a bench shirt on under there for all anyone knows, but who cares and what does it matter?  After 25 years of juicing he looks shit, is weak and torn, and is delusional enough to post this (which is awful):

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3991 on: December 18, 2023, 05:37:47 AM »
But did you carb load from room service because you didn't bring any food or follow the Weider flatbread pizza principles?

He's just trolling anyway, abandoned and baked all day, making that video with a sweatshirt on pulling up one sleeve and saying he has no elbow sleeves on.  He could have a bench shirt on under there for all anyone knows, but who cares and what does it matter?  After 25 years of juicing he looks shit, is weak and torn, and is delusional enough to post this (which is awful):

I look fucking awesome I am strong and shredded at 212lbs. You guys claimed I had a 40 inch gut see my shredded obliques. You claimed I couldn't lift see my 320lbs bench press. I am not weak with abs or strong with a belly. I am strong and shredded so you can all kiss my ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3992 on: December 18, 2023, 05:37:54 AM »

At least his head is growing larger . . . . . .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3993 on: December 18, 2023, 06:01:45 AM »

I will consider anything less than 315x5 will be a personal failure. My lifetime max was 315x8, while weighing 192, in 2014. I am 196-lb right now, but also nine years older. So...let's see what I can do.

Last week, I got 295x7, after getting 385, which took a lot out of me. I also feel I had 295x9 in me, but I had no spotter. So...let's see what I can do today. Obviously 315x9 [lifetime personal record] would be awesome.

JustPlaneJane [Walter Sobchak] has posted 10 stolen photos, and claims that is "proof" that they are a "she".

LOL.

JUSTPLANEJANE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULFILL THE REQUEST BECAUSE IT'S "WALTER SOBCHAK" [anonymous coward who bench presses 165] POSTING AS JANE, AND ONLY HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF STOLEN PHOTOS TO USE.

Lol, what a loser.  Who the hell posts pretending to be a woman for 10.5 years? 🤣

I'm not the one who has spent the past 10.5 years online pretending to be a woman. 🙄

...like I said, when Jane first appears online during the day, all ANYONE here has to do is merely request to "her": "Post a photo of you next to a pair of scissors within the next three hours", and Jane/Walter WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT.

EVERYONE can take a photo of themselves [or "their" legs next to it] within three hours.

Go ahead. Try it.
Do it - prove me right.

Matt, why do you post long rants about this on facebook too?
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3994 on: December 18, 2023, 06:40:54 AM »
I look fucking awesome I am strong and shredded at 212lbs. You guys claimed I had a 40 inch gut see my shredded obliques. You claimed I couldn't lift see my 320lbs bench press. I am not weak with abs or strong with a belly. I am strong and shredded so you can all kiss my ass.

Really?

then why are you here?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3995 on: December 18, 2023, 07:59:10 AM »
and you can kiss all of our asses

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3996 on: December 18, 2023, 09:36:44 AM »

LOL.

Go ahead. Try it.
Do it - prove me right.

Eat shit you retarded fucking weirdo.

Fuck off with your bullshit, lies, and cheating your retarded feral children out of child support. You are a lowlife moron.

No one cares about any of your bullshit. You’re a retard and a liar. Everything you have claimed about Lakehead University, the Thunder Bay police department, your steroid use, and your work/income is absolute nonsense.

You’re sick in the head and I hope it is fatal.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3997 on: December 18, 2023, 09:45:14 AM »
Matt, why do you post long rants about this on facebook too?

Because he is a retarded, weirdo stalker who can’t lift shit without drugs.

He is furious that I am superior to him in every way.

And he has meth head Indians raising his feral brood on government handouts while he refuses to work.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3998 on: December 18, 2023, 09:50:11 AM »
Because he is a retarded, weirdo stalker who can’t lift shit without drugs.

He is furious that I am superior to him in every way.

And he has meth head Indians raising his feral brood on government handouts while he refuses to work.

Seasonal greetings and salutations, Jane.

I completely forgot about your and Matthew's beef. Did it ever get resolved or is he still adamant that you're a gimmick?

Edit: Just read his latest post. So it's still on. LOL.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3999 on: December 18, 2023, 09:54:36 AM »
Seasonal greetings and salutations, Jane.

I completely forgot about your and Matthew's beef. Did it ever get resolved or is he still adamant that you're a gimmick?

Edit: Just read his latest post. So it's still on. LOL.

Dalnet, there is no need for a woman to beef with a manlet who is 5’-6” tall, broke, weak, and retarded.

God has already won that argument for her.