Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202259 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4100 on: December 19, 2023, 03:03:34 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1AGhyyOHDf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Notice you see coop but no bhanky…

Why is that Brian.

Because I didn’t compete they changed their bu laws and no longer offer the option to compete as an untested athlete also even if they did my core is not ready for single curls yet it really puts a strain on your core

The levels to the disrespect. For those not up on Hankinsana, the kid curling and hanging out with Coop is Nico Baker, who Hankins loved before Sam. What's next, this? -

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4101 on: December 19, 2023, 04:00:50 PM »
Bhanky,
Do you think strict curling caused your hernia?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4102 on: December 19, 2023, 04:21:27 PM »
Bhanky,

To be honest I think it was caused by overeating and stuffing my stomach too full which caused gas and expansion and pushed through. I don’t think to was from lifting. I don’t stuff myself as much anymore.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4103 on: December 19, 2023, 04:27:55 PM »
Does like 5-6 sets in a workout. Claims to be healed.

He was run off from OBX. Keeps paying membership but too shamed to return. If anyone needs friends it’s him, but he avoids the gym?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4104 on: December 19, 2023, 04:32:01 PM »
Does like 5-6 sets in a workout. Claims to be healed.

He was run off from OBX. Keeps paying membership but too shamed to return. If anyone needs friends it’s him, but he avoids the gym?

I spent 3 hours today visiting a sick friend who lives an hour away. Not sure why you guys think I need to train at the gym my home gym is nice. Just finishing up arms now

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4105 on: December 19, 2023, 04:37:52 PM »
To be honest I have used every type of plate I can think about and the ones I have are the nicest for everyday usage same with my dumbbells the york dumbbells are very high quality the position the hand in the center. I purchased my plates and dumbbells in 2010 I have had them a long time.

You know how I know I am shredded? You are guys are accusing me of liposuction now damn I am in shape. Going to hit arms tonight I really think the cable tricep work is making a difference.

No 320 is not some kind of record however it is very respectable 4 months post hernia repair at 212lbs with single digit body fat at 46 years old. Absolutely this entire board should be able to bench more and should be in better shape than me but they are not and that’s the point.

Matt showed up. I showed up. You bitches are all scared with excuses.

You are lean, not shredded tubby

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4106 on: December 19, 2023, 04:39:55 PM »
To be honest I think it was caused by overeating and stuffing my stomach too full which caused gas and expansion and pushed through. I don’t think to was from lifting. I don’t stuff myself as much anymore.

It was caused by your brittle fucking body not tolerating the weak-ass bullshit you do.

I spent 3 hours today visiting a sick friend who lives an hour away. Not sure why you guys think I need to train at the gym my home gym is nice. Just finishing up arms now

Bullshit...you have no friends.   NO ONE could stand hanging out with you unless they were being paid.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4107 on: December 19, 2023, 05:48:54 PM »
2-faced? Walter outside of JPJ who from Getbig have you called a friend or at least hung out with?

Who died and made you the Getbig hall monitor?

Not that it’s any of your business but I’ve known Walter for years and trained with him and JPJ many times.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4108 on: December 19, 2023, 05:50:38 PM »

Bullshit, you have no friends.

This is the first mention of said friend.

Also, your gym is filthy.

Did you pick up the green dart at least?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4109 on: December 19, 2023, 05:51:56 PM »
LOL !

JPJ approved post.   🤣

😁

How are the chickens, Hon? Mom arrive yet?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4110 on: December 19, 2023, 05:56:52 PM »
Nothing weird about two adult men that are so obsessed with what random strangers on the internet think about them that they post thousands of words per day…. It is fun to get a daily dose of “thank god I’m not one of those tools” though. 😁

Neither have any friends IRL.

This is literally the only interaction they get.

For obvious reason.

Both have extreme personality disorders.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4111 on: December 19, 2023, 06:10:31 PM »

Just to clear the air, hanky tried to lie his way into the SCN as a drug free lifter and was exposed as a juicer who had been abusing steroids for 20+ years.

That's why he got removed from participation.

He was going around telling everyone he was drug free, and someone did God's work and pointed them here.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4112 on: December 19, 2023, 06:10:55 PM »
Bhanky,

Either that or dicks being rammed up his ass.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4113 on: December 19, 2023, 06:23:17 PM »
Who died and made you the Getbig hall monitor?

Not that it’s any of your business but I’ve known Walter for years and trained with him and JPJ many times.

I was appointed by the same person who allowed you to answer for Walter.

You’re right it’s not my business, but then again the question was addressed to Walter. But thanks for chiming in.

He said this place is full of two faced people, as if he was betrayed by Getbig. As I’m willing to bet you 3 are the only Getbig members you’ve met in real life maybe he was referring to you?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4114 on: December 19, 2023, 06:37:17 PM »

You’re right it’s not my business, but then again the question was addressed to Walter. But thanks for chiming in.

He said this place is full of two faced people, as if he was betrayed by Getbig. As I’m willing to bet you 3 are the only Getbig members you’ve met in real life maybe he was referring to you?

So in other words, none of your fucking business.

How do you know what Walter meant by two-faced people? I know what he meant, JPJ definitely knows what he meant, you have no clue what he meant, but felt the need to try to offer your unsolicited two cents anyway.

You certainly like to stick your nose into every thread to see if you can stir up shit. You seem way too invested in Getbig drama.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4115 on: December 19, 2023, 06:48:10 PM »

Leslie isn't worth your time Dave. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4116 on: December 19, 2023, 07:00:50 PM »
So in other words, none of your fucking business.

How do you know what Walter meant by two-faced people? I know what he meant, JPJ definitely knows what he meant, you have no clue what he meant, but felt the need to try to offer your unsolicited two cents anyway.

You certainly like to stick your nose into every thread to see if you can stir up shit. You seem way too invested in Getbig drama.

Whaaaaaa.

I’m sorry my question to Walter upset you. I don’t know what he meant that is why I asked, it’s really not difficult to understand. I’m glad you know what he meant, guess what dummy it’s a public message board if someone posts something ANYONE can comment.

This whole thread is about calling out Hankins bs and Matt’s nonsense. I can literally question anyone I want and you won’t don’t anything about it.

Stirring up drama? lol are you a teenage girl? What drama am I creating by questioning what your friend meant? If he didn’t want to post it on public forum he could have sent you a text message.

If the “drama” is to intense for you maybe you should log off for a bit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4117 on: December 19, 2023, 07:10:10 PM »
Just to clear the air, hanky tried to lie his way into the SCN as a drug free lifter and was exposed as a juicer who had been abusing steroids for 20+ years.

That's why he got removed from participation.

He was going around telling everyone he was drug free, and someone did God's work and pointed them here.

I have never claimed any of those things but that is funny

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4118 on: December 19, 2023, 07:11:09 PM »
Either that or dicks being rammed up his ass.

And here comes another fag blocked

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4119 on: December 19, 2023, 07:15:39 PM »
I have never claimed any of those things but that is funny

So why aren’t you friends with Coop anymore?

You swore for months about strict curling being the next big thing and you will be at the Arnold’s.

Now, not a peep about strict curling, coop or drinking a gallon of Gatorade

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4120 on: December 19, 2023, 07:23:03 PM »

You swore for months about strict curling being the next big thing and you will be at the Arnold’s.

The Rogue strict curl bar he bought for his SCN follies sits in the back silently mocking him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4121 on: December 19, 2023, 07:31:22 PM »

Who said we weren’t friends? I will absolutely compete in strict curling again. I still talk to Coop and consider him a friend.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4122 on: December 19, 2023, 07:34:57 PM »
And here comes another fag blocked
What do you have against fags? Why are you homophobic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4123 on: December 19, 2023, 07:47:07 PM »
What do you have against fags? Why are you homophobic?

I don’t like to read other peoples gay fantasies if you are gay fine keep it to yourself don’t have Tourette’s and talk dirty to me. I do not wish to participate. I block people who talk gay shit take it to the penthouse forums. Honestly I don’t like vulgarity at all of you feel the need to rant and rave about pedophilia and gay sex and cockholds and all that nasty shit Scott and Walter and 38 want to spew you can do it without me. I am just going to block you I don’t want to read that stuff. Not my thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4124 on: December 19, 2023, 07:52:52 PM »
The Rogue strict curl bar he bought for his SCN follies sits in the back silently mocking him.

I literally did 5 sets of curls with the Rogue EZ curl bar today and they don’t use the Rogue. SCN uses  the gopher bar I like the feel of the rogue but I can go a little heavier with the gopher. I try and train with both