Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202385 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4175 on: December 21, 2023, 04:35:38 AM »
Kid is 98th percentile in size no one is picking on him. He also was drawing figures all day yesterday in the car his drawing has improved. He has the holding of writing instruments down really good now. Thank you all for your concern.

Will he be fighting everyone in school every day like you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4176 on: December 21, 2023, 04:38:18 AM »
More than lean enough I have no desire to be any leaner. If I had to guess I would say around 8%

I didn’t take any morning pics today because my son is asleep in my bed I just snuck to my office for coffee

And getbig wept....

When will you have that special father-son talk with him about the joy and euphoria you get from posting dick root pics for an online forum?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4177 on: December 21, 2023, 04:40:29 AM »
More than lean enough I have no desire to be any leaner. If I had to guess I would say around 8%

I didn’t take any morning pics today because my son is asleep in my bed I just snuck to my office for coffee

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4178 on: December 21, 2023, 04:54:54 AM »

He is 4 he likes to sleep in bed with us what the fuck is wrong with you seriously

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4179 on: December 21, 2023, 04:59:20 AM »
He is 4 he likes to sleep in bed with us what the fuck is wrong with you seriously

But what about taking pics in your underwear for Getbig?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: December 21, 2023, 05:03:17 AM »
But what about taking pics in your underwear for Getbig?

I take pics to check my progress and condition. I do not take them for getbig sometimes I share them on getbig as I am constantly called out here for supposedly eating and training all wrong despite being in better shape than 99% of this board

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4181 on: December 21, 2023, 05:07:31 AM »
I take pics to check my progress and condition. I do not take them for getbig sometimes I share them on getbig as I am constantly called out here for supposedly eating and training all wrong despite being in better shape than 99% of this board

Which is why you "accidentally" let your pants drop down so low that your dick almost fell out.   Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4182 on: December 21, 2023, 05:08:22 AM »
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I......me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me !!

Jesus Christ get over yourself you lopsided egotistical kunt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4183 on: December 21, 2023, 05:14:19 AM »
I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I......me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me !!

Jesus Christ get over yourself you lopsided egotistical kunt.

This thread was started by Matt as a challenge to me I am the one who opened it up to everyone including you. Unfortunately you are all a bunch of pussies who don't even lift. By all means let's make it about Wes go bench 185lbs post the video and I will give you some props but you won't because you are a frail old bitch who lies about training.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4184 on: December 21, 2023, 05:16:17 AM »
Which is why you "accidentally" let your pants drop down so low that your dick almost fell out.   Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

I have worn size 36 jeans since high school. That is where they hang in the morning these days before a belt and a meal. I plan to fatten up this summer maybe they won't hang so low then. Just not feeling the bulk right now.

I have been eating but not taking anything and not stuffing my face and working out a lot just been staying extra lean and light but strength is good

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4185 on: December 21, 2023, 05:27:10 AM »
Why does it always turn out that he remembers things wrong?  Rhodes scholar, SCN world record, why he quit the BB show, number of reps in a squat video, etc?  Anytime it's verifiable it gets exposed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4186 on: December 21, 2023, 05:31:08 AM »
Why does it always turn out that he remembers things wrong?  Rhodes scholar, SCN world record, why he quit the BB show, number of reps in a squat video, etc?  Anytime it's verifiable it gets exposed.

I absolutely broke the SCN world record for my age group them choosing not to recognize it after being harassed and changing their bi laws doesn’t change that fact

You want to verify something post a lift I posted mine I am a verified lifter you are not

More importantly my arms are stronger now I will curl a lot more the next time I do a strict curl contest

I worked so hard trying to come back from the Hernia Surgery I actually feel like I made improvements everywhere

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4187 on: December 21, 2023, 05:54:20 AM »

"Delta-8"

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4188 on: December 21, 2023, 06:11:35 AM »
He says he wants to get rid of Santa so he can steal Christmas and keep all the presents to himself. He is the joy of my life

Nobody believes this. But you've put it up as you want to project your son as a badass. Its called projection you imbecile. If he actually said this he is as much a c.  u.  n.   t.  as his gym prowling for cawk father. And his predator grand father.
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4189 on: December 21, 2023, 06:15:39 AM »
I have worn size 36 jeans since high school. That is where they hang in the morning these days before a belt and a meal. I plan to fatten up this summer maybe they won't hang so low then. Just not feeling the bulk right now.

I have been eating but not taking anything and not stuffing my face and working out a lot just been staying extra lean and light but strength is good

This is an indication of how unhealthy you are.  The cross-sectional area of a normal healthy person's waist doesn't fluctuate by ~25% throughout the day regardless of feeding status.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4190 on: December 21, 2023, 06:24:07 AM »
This is an indication of how unhealthy you are.  The cross-sectional area of a normal healthy person's waist doesn't fluctuate by ~25% throughout the day regardless of feeding status.

Correct Normal healthy people do not have Crohn's disease they produce less gas and bloating during their digestion process

However I have also lost some weight my waist does not fluctuate by 25% daily either

I have also been eating a lot of rice about 2-3 cups a day recently even in my evening check ins I have not been bloated. I think the rice is helpinig very digestible source of carbs for me

Here is an instead of worrying about me how about a bench press you have been commenting on a bench press challenge page for 6 months put up a lift already

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4191 on: December 21, 2023, 07:36:04 AM »
Correct Normal healthy people do not have Crohn's disease they produce less gas and bloating during their digestion process

However I have also lost some weight my waist does not fluctuate by 25% daily either

Here is an instead of worrying about me how about a bench press you have been commenting on a bench press challenge page for 6 months put up a lift already
I guess you took too many cocks in the @ss bro... :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4192 on: December 21, 2023, 08:09:05 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/the-absolute-worst-wellness-trends-we-saw-in-2023/ar-AA1lMMZK

“taking pictures every single day is highly unnecessary. While I do understand someone wanting to take pictures at the beginning of a fitness journey, taking them every day could easily encourage an unhealthy hyper-fixation on outward appearance"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4193 on: December 21, 2023, 08:23:05 AM »
Kid is 98th percentile in size no one is picking on him. He also was drawing figures all day yesterday in the car his drawing has improved. He has the holding of writing instruments down really good now. Thank you all for your concern.

lol more bullshit from half truth.

How can your son draw in the car when in a car seat?

Try again dummy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4194 on: December 21, 2023, 08:25:34 AM »

Do you take pictures everday?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4195 on: December 21, 2023, 09:24:41 AM »

Again Brian....you looked at the pic and still posted it.  You knew damn well your dick was near falling out and yet you still thought it was ok to post.  All that stupid excuse of what size pants you have worn since high school is irrelevant.  Excuses to mask the obvious.....you ENJOY showing NEAR NAKED "progress" pics on here.

You lake humility and shame.  Plain and simple.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: December 21, 2023, 09:27:43 AM »
I absolutely broke the SCN world record for my age group them choosing not to recognize it after being harassed and changing their bi laws doesn’t change that fact

You want to verify something post a lift I posted mine I am a verified lifter you are not

More importantly my arms are stronger now I will curl a lot more the next time I do a strict curl contest

I worked so hard trying to come back from the Hernia Surgery I actually feel like I made improvements everywhere

Freudian slip there champ?

Anyway....if they changed their "bi laws" [sic] wouldn't that mean they have NO RECORDS for untested individuals?   Shouldn't that be the case seeing as they now only recognize tested individuals?   Going with that mind set, then you didn't break anything as there is NO RECORD for UNTESTED individuals.

Please do not destroy your keyboard, tower, and all your monitors when you read this and it sinks in.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4197 on: December 21, 2023, 09:35:04 AM »
Again Brian....you looked at the pic and still posted it.  You knew damn well your dick was near falling out and yet you still thought it was ok to post.  All that stupid excuse of what size pants you have worn since high school is irrelevant.  Excuses to mask the obvious.....you ENJOY showing NEAR NAKED "progress" pics on here.

You lake humility and shame.  Plain and simple.

Stop projecting your fantasies on me. I was in jeans showing nothing but my abs. Yet you keep talking about my dick fucking weirdo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4198 on: December 21, 2023, 09:36:15 AM »
lol more bullshit from half truth.

How can your son draw in the car when in a car seat?

Try again dummy

He is in a booster seat these days there is just a seatbelt that goes over it no 5 point harness. He has a clipboard like thing but with internal storage for paper and pens. He puts the paper on the clipboard so he can draw in the car. I was actually surprised how much he has improved.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4199 on: December 21, 2023, 09:45:18 AM »
This thread was started by Matt as a challenge to me I am the one who opened it up to everyone including you. Unfortunately you are all a bunch of pussies who don't even lift. By all means let's make it about Wes go bench 185lbs post the video and I will give you some props but you won't because you are a frail old bitch who lies about training.
Bitch,this is my last interaction with you  dickhead so listen up and listen up good.

I do  not want any part of your Mickey Mouse made up contest that nobody is in except Matt who destroys you on every level liftingwise so remove my name off that made up list.

Another thing,you said one time that just because I was older than you it didn`t give me a pass for you throwing me a slap,so when my contest rolls around please show up on Pittsburgh and slap me.

You wouldn`t have lasted an hour in my world at any age group including childhood.

I`ll remind you when the contest comes up then we`ll see how bad you are bitch.

I bet you don`t slap me kunt.