Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201982 times)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4275 on: December 21, 2023, 04:58:26 PM »
Brian call me on the number you have and we can sort out a fight

really easy

why you not doing it?

PS- IF I see Spencer I will kick the little bitcehs face off his fucking head

Dude you say you don't like bullies then you go calling a FOUR YEAR OLD a retard and say shit like you're going to kick him.  You're a goddamn hypocrite.

hanky is an annoying twat that has given the world an infinite amount of ammo to use against him.  Leave the little kid out of it.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4276 on: December 21, 2023, 05:00:11 PM »
Sandrock

I don't care

he gives it out he should take it

either way fuck you
B

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #4277 on: December 21, 2023, 05:02:45 PM »
Sandrock

I don't care

he gives it out he should take it

either way fuck you

You've now confirmed yourself a pederast that likes little boys and can't stop thinking about hanky's 4 year old.  Faggott.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4278 on: December 21, 2023, 05:07:50 PM »
hahaha

never noticed you before

I will be in vegas. be there. or do fuck all. up to you
B

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #4279 on: December 21, 2023, 05:35:44 PM »
hahaha

never noticed you before

I will be in vegas. be there. or do fuck all. up to you

I probably won't be there, but if I was I would call you a hypocrite to your face no problem.  Would you "cut me" for calling your blatant hypocrisy out?

You're in the wrong here when you claim you hate bullies then mock a freakin 4 year old.

As much as hanky pisses me off, you're being worse.  So I'm going to call you a hypocrite over and over and over.  Just own up to being in the wrong on the issue and leave hanky's kid out of it.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4280 on: December 21, 2023, 05:36:24 PM »
I've pm ed you my number

call me
B

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #4281 on: December 21, 2023, 05:38:19 PM »
I've pm ed you my number

call me

Why not just publicly own up to your hypocrisy here in this thread?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4282 on: December 21, 2023, 07:14:49 PM »
After decades of lying about drug use, when you know it’s time to get your gear independently tested…

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4283 on: December 21, 2023, 08:18:38 PM »
Now he’s on rice. Wasn’t bread the magic ingredient a week or so ago?  Custom bakery and all?  He can’t even remember what he posts because he’s always high.

I believe bhank's latest plan to overcome a quarter of a century of muscle mass stagnation is scheduled for summer:

I appreciate that feedback GymRat. These haters will say I have a 40-inch gut and need to lean out. You are keeping it real and telling me I am already too lean and need to bulk. The bulk will come. I just want to make sure I am full recovered before pushing more calories and food. Also want to see what repair is looking like when lean. When I eat more, it seems to put more pressure on it. But the time to start eating more is coming soon. I am not restricting my food deliberately. I am just not stuffing myself.

I literally picked new house based on food though. There is a Tex Mex and Italian place 3 blocks from new house along with a Fish House and a Chicken and Waffle breakfast place. Also, a Mexican butcher and a baker. I am hoping that new environment will help me get more calories.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4284 on: December 21, 2023, 08:35:38 PM »
You can truly see when Bhank is confident as he doesn’t wear his hat.

This is “fuck the world” Bhank which is the best version.

He doesn’t have any GB deadlines until Vegas next year.

And if he has an urgent reason for not showing we know it wasn’t his fault.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4285 on: December 21, 2023, 09:35:06 PM »
You can truly see when Bhank is confident as he doesn’t wear his hat.

This is “fuck the world” Bhank which is the best version.

He doesn’t have any GB deadlines until Vegas next year.

And if he has an urgent reason for not showing we know it wasn’t his fault.

No hat or even shave needed

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4286 on: December 21, 2023, 09:44:22 PM »
Elon Hanky?

"He developed into a tough yet vulnerable man-child, prone to abrupt Jekyll-and-Hyde mood swings, with an exceedingly high tolerance for risk,..."

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4287 on: December 21, 2023, 11:14:44 PM »
Actually I do get him 50% of the time other than school days.  I spent all day with him yesterday and have him all week this week including Christmas next week. I also have 2 step daughters a wife and a dog. Just because you have a miserably life  doesn’t mean everyone else does.

Raised my kids 100% of the time. You have your son every other weekend during school. Which is pathetic. I was able to help my kids with homework because they were with me every night and I was fortunate to own my company and work mostly from home. That’s why my kids weren’t retards like your little freak. Youngest is getting her PhD currently and runs a division of a pretty large company. Your little weirdo will be eating crayons

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4288 on: December 22, 2023, 04:56:29 AM »
Raised my kids 100% of the time. You have your son every other weekend during school. Which is pathetic. I was able to help my kids with homework because they were with me every night and I was fortunate to own my company and work mostly from home. That’s why my kids weren’t retards like your little freak. Youngest is getting her PhD currently and runs a division of a pretty large company. Your little weirdo will be eating crayons

You are posting on a strength challenge that you refuse to participate in for one. You are then arguing over someone else's 4 year old's academic ability compared to a 20 some year old adult with a PHD? What is wrong with you? My ex lives 4 hours away from me please do tell me how the child should go back and forth on school nights. Jackass.

Now can you bench press anything since you wish to participate in this thread? Or are you another crossfitter who only does overhead snatches with knee, elbow, back, wrist and thumb support on the 3rd full moon of the winter solstice?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: December 22, 2023, 04:57:46 AM »
After decades of lying about drug use, when you know it’s time to get your gear independently tested…

The crocs are the real concern here

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4290 on: December 22, 2023, 04:59:01 AM »
bhanks does not have a double-chin, the latest photo was just taken at the wrong angle.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4291 on: December 22, 2023, 04:59:36 AM »
You are posting on a strength challenge that you refuse to participate in for one. You are then arguing over someone else's 4 year old's academic ability compared to a 20 some year old adult with a PHD? What is wrong with you? My ex lives 4 hours away from me please do tell me how the child should go back and forth on school nights. Jackass.

Now can you bench press anything since you wish to participate in this thread? Or are you another crossfitter who only does overhead snatches with knee, elbow, back, wrist and thumb support on the 3rd full moon of the winter solstice?

Whats an overhead snatch?

You are talking about custody when this is a training thread loser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4292 on: December 22, 2023, 05:08:10 AM »
I believe bhank's latest plan to overcome a quarter of a century of muscle mass stagnation is scheduled for summer:

I have been eating more bread and rice again I am trying to get better carbs. You guys say stagnation honestly my arms are looking the best I can recall and I am lean and light 219lbs this am upon waking. I started training more volume on them and more triceps and it seems to be helping they really feel and look fuller than ever. The reason I think this summer will be a good time to bulk is because I will have simplified my life yet again so I can focus more on training and eating. I also plan to get some better equipment so I can do more squats and back work.  I am just making slow little changes and picking up the training as my body condition improves. But I do not feel the need to take wet compounds and get all bloated as everything is doing good and looks and feels good dry. When I push too many calories I have issues and digestion breaks down and I am back to low calories so I am just focusing on keeping my diet simple and digestible. I really pay a lot more attention to carbs these days. I am simplifying my diet as well. My wife also prefers a leaner look I sleep better if I spread out my calories during the day and get clean sources so I am digested by bed. I don't even buy soda for the house I am living on rice meat and potatoes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4293 on: December 22, 2023, 05:11:40 AM »
bhanks does not have a double-chin, the latest photo was just taken at the wrong angle.

It's real simple when taking a flex pic the camera is positioned below the face and I am flexing and holding my breath. When you take a picture of the face from below the jawline and chin will look off additionally you don't see the hair on the head as it is tilted back. The reason I do this is because I am focused on the muscle. I do not give a flying duck what you people think my face looks like. I am more than capable of taking a normal face pic. When I do you idiots claim it is photoshopped so why bother I don't give a fuck anyway. I could have 3 noses not relevant in anyway I do not care.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4294 on: December 22, 2023, 05:12:36 AM »
I have been eating more bread and rice again I am trying to get better carbs. You guys say stagnation honestly my arms are looking the best I can recall and I am lean and light 219lbs this am upon waking. I started training more volume on them and more triceps and it seems to be helping they really feel and look fuller than ever. The reason I think this summer will be a good time to bulk is because I will have simplified my life yet again so I can focus more on training and eating. I also plan to get some better equipment so I can do more squats and back work.  I am just making slow little changes and picking up the training as my body condition improves. But I do not feel the need to take wet compounds and get all bloated as everything is doing good and looks and feels good dry. When I push too many calories I have issues and digestion breaks down and I am back to low calories so I am just focusing on keeping my diet simple and digestible. I really pay a lot more attention to carbs these days. I am simplifying my diet as well. My wife also prefers a leaner look I sleep better if I spread out my calories during the day and get clean sources so I am digested by bed. I don't even buy soda for the house I am living on rice meat and potatoes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4295 on: December 22, 2023, 05:13:06 AM »
Whats an overhead snatch?

You are talking about custody when this is a training thread loser.

Other people brought it up as always. But I see you still wish to participate in this thread. Any chance you might do a bench press someday? Or did you tire yourself out with burpess and hip thrusters?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4296 on: December 22, 2023, 05:14:40 AM »

We have been eating bread since the Paleolithic era now everyone thinks they are gluten intolerant lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4297 on: December 22, 2023, 05:16:45 AM »
We have been eating bread since the Paleolithic era now everyone thinks they are gluten intolerant lol

Did you watch the video I posted about inflammatory foods?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4298 on: December 22, 2023, 05:17:08 AM »
Did you watch the video I posted about inflammatory foods?

Yes I did the guy is a quack you can actually see the vid in the background on my computer screen in the pic I posted

Rice and bread do not bother my stomach in fact they do the opposite they soak up acid and make the stomach feel better

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4299 on: December 22, 2023, 05:30:55 AM »
No hat or even shave needed

He has a nice Pompadore growing in the front.