Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202296 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4350 on: December 22, 2023, 11:23:13 AM »
Bhanky,
If you are having money problems and can't afford new jeans go to Walmart and buy their George brand.
Very solid jeans at an affordable price.
I buy them whenever needed.
$12.98

https://www.walmart.com/ip/George-Men-s-and-Big-Men-s-Regular-Fit-Jeans/889250624?athbdg=L1102&from=/search

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4351 on: December 22, 2023, 11:24:59 AM »

At benching? lol

At everything. He beats your 4 pound deadlift and whatever you squat.

Name a lift and Matt will beat you best number today/

Matt really does need to change the thread title. Decimates Hanky in all but one lift and even that I’m not sure Matt couldn’t beat him in with practice because it’s a gimmick lift.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4352 on: December 22, 2023, 11:37:31 AM »
Dude,you`re killing me...you`re fucking relentless!   ;D
Thanks Wes, I appreciate the kind words.

I always said once I got full custody, and for the next 2 weeks I do, I would focus on what’s important in life and that’s friends and family. Now that I’m doing that I need to shut up these gay haters. Half this board doesn’t even lift, I know that for a fact because I’ve been getting PM’s from these guys to meet up. And when we do they are like seriously gay (don’t ask but they are so vile you wouldn’t believe it).

Besides that I hope you post a pic of your genitalia soon to shut up these queer Getbiggers who keep saying you have a small penis. I’ve examined your contest pics pretty intensely and I’m confident you’re well hung but you need to shut up these gay haters.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4353 on: December 22, 2023, 11:45:10 AM »
Again no one is pulling anything down what is your issue?

Well, you ARE a nobody....so that would mean you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4354 on: December 22, 2023, 11:49:07 AM »
lol I literally have 135lbs on the curl bar now and have been doing sets with it. Meanwhile You are an idiot who doesn’t even lift. I tell you what you post you doing any lift at all you on anything and I will post a curl for you sound fair?

I didn’t mean right now as in this very moment I mean that is what is on the bar in my gym that is what I am using for reps during my workouts

You said 'literally'  the adverb that means factual, actual, without any sense of exaggeration.

Then again, coming from someone who can't count I should expect something like this.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4355 on: December 22, 2023, 11:49:48 AM »
Yes let’s see the proof by all means lift anything doesn’t matter what exercise let’s see any evidence you train I know you don’t so why are you even here?

I have lifted things....have it on video.   225x15....something you couldn't do.

Fake-ass bitch

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4356 on: December 22, 2023, 11:50:49 AM »
Bhanky,
If you are having money problems and can't afford new jeans go to Walmart and buy their George brand.
$12.98

https://www.walmart.com/ip/George-Men-s-and-Big-Men-s-Regular-Fit-Jeans/889250624?athbdg=L1102&from=/search

Brian, what is the waist size of these khakis?

42?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4357 on: December 22, 2023, 11:59:48 AM »
Brian, what is the waist size of these khakis?

42?

Bhanky,
Be assured Walmart carries size 42.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4358 on: December 22, 2023, 12:05:56 PM »
Why? What am I claiming to do?

You are the one saying that you can out curl Matt, you cant. I’m not posting a video on here with all the “gays and homo erotic dirty talk” going on. I’m not into that.

Btw I have 495 on the bench right now as well.

Another has been who just wants to argue Yap yap go lift something bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4359 on: December 22, 2023, 12:07:30 PM »
You said 'literally'  the adverb that means factual, actual, without any sense of exaggeration.

Then again, coming from someone who can't count I should expect something like this.

Because I literally have 135 on the strict curl bar right now that is two big red plates and the bar I do not take them off the go damn bar that is as low as I strip it what part of that are you missing?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4360 on: December 22, 2023, 12:12:52 PM »
Thanks Wes, I appreciate the kind words.

I always said once I got full custody, and for the next 2 weeks I do, I would focus on what’s important in life and that’s friends and family. Now that I’m doing that I need to shut up these gay haters. Half this board doesn’t even lift, I know that for a fact because I’ve been getting PM’s from these guys to meet up. And when we do they are like seriously gay (don’t ask but they are so vile you wouldn’t believe it).

Besides that I hope you post a pic of your genitalia soon to shut up these queer Getbiggers who keep saying you have a small penis. I’ve examined your contest pics pretty intensely and I’m confident you’re well hung but you need to shut up these gay haters.
Thanks Dave,I have been told by many chicks that  I am quite well endowed.  :-[

I also post daily workouts, but they  are complete fiction.   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4361 on: December 22, 2023, 12:17:23 PM »
Thanks Dave,I have been told by many chicks that  I am quite well endowed.  :-[

I also post daily workouts, but they  are complete fiction.   :D

If your physique doesn’t show it then it didn’t happen

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4362 on: December 22, 2023, 12:35:23 PM »
Because I literally have 135 on the strict curl bar right now that is two big red plates and the bar I do not take them off the go damn bar that is as low as I strip it what part of that are you missing?

No you don't....because you said this :

I didn’t mean right now as in this very moment I mean that is what is on the bar in my gym that is what I am using for reps during my workouts

You can't make up your mind.  They either literally on there....or they are not.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4363 on: December 22, 2023, 01:06:09 PM »
No you don't....because you said this :

You can't make up your mind.  They either literally on there....or they are not.

You are so stupid it hurts there is literally 135lbs right now has been all ducking day. It is the weight I use for my working sets I do not strip it down

When I said I don’t mean right now this very moment I was responding to Webster asking if I was working out right now I was not but I absolutely had 135lbs on the bar from my last workout

i=W1D1tQBnTLLv6ipW

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4364 on: December 22, 2023, 01:18:27 PM »
You are so stupid it hurts there is literally 135lbs right now has been all ducking day. It is the weight I use for my working sets I do not strip it down

When I said I don’t mean right now this very moment I was responding to Webster asking if I was working out right now I was not but I absolutely had 135lbs on the bar from my last workout

i=W1D1tQBnTLLv6ipW

You went and put it on there before filming.  You are always half-truthing things

Clean up your "gym" you slob.   Have a modicum of respect for yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4365 on: December 22, 2023, 01:18:50 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4366 on: December 22, 2023, 01:21:19 PM »
Let's see Matt strict curl 165lbs then we can talk about it. I have posted plenty of curling videos I don't need to hit a max again when no one else has shown shit. I am stronger now if Matt or anyone else has any doubts by all means let them post a strict curl video and start the madness.

He needs time to learn the technique...maybe he can look up some youtube videos.  Do you really expect him to go out and get some fancy bar or have to build some specialty platform?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4367 on: December 22, 2023, 01:26:05 PM »

i=W1D1tQBnTLLv6ipW
You are winded walking down stairs and talking. You are terribly out of shape, get yourself in shape you skrawny slob.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4368 on: December 22, 2023, 01:29:05 PM »
He needs time to learn the technique...maybe he can look up some youtube videos.  Do you really expect him to go out and get some fancy bar or have to build some specialty platform?

Every gym has an ez curl bar and a wall we have all done them a thousand times quit bullshitting

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #4369 on: December 22, 2023, 01:38:31 PM »

i=W1D1tQBnTLLv6ipW

shut the fukn haterz up Hanky record yourself curling that fukr right now

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4370 on: December 22, 2023, 01:56:43 PM »
Another has been who just wants to argue Yap yap go lift something bitch

?

I have 495 on my bench as we speak what are you talking about? You are just weak.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4371 on: December 22, 2023, 01:58:28 PM »
Curl bar doesn't look to have been used recently. You've got a dumbbell that's rolled underneath it, a lat bar diagonally taking up a lot of that platform, plus various bits of cardboard, etc.....

Maybe since the loss of Coop and his SCN bros he's been too sad to curl the big weights? It's nice to see he still visits the bar down in his basement. Like a retired bus driver that can't drive anymore, but still visits the depot or a widower that still eats at his and wife's favorite diner.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4372 on: December 22, 2023, 02:00:27 PM »
Every gym has an ez curl bar and a wall we have all done them a thousand times quit bullshitting

Every gym? You had to order one this summer.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4373 on: December 22, 2023, 02:01:20 PM »
Jesus man I don’t need to argue with you about my custody situation I have done more than God himself to get as much time with my son I am an awesome Dad. You keep hating though easier than doing a bench press I guess

If you have to say “I’m an awesome dad” you aren’t one. Just like NEVER has a real badass even once uttered the words “I’m a badass” - no legit big guy has ever said “Im huge” and lol what decent father would need to tell anyone that he was a good dad? If you were a good dad you wouldn’t have your kid every other weekend. The kids mom thinks you are a piece of shit. She also verified that she had to get away from you because you couldn’t stop letting men fck you. She wasn’t lying

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4374 on: December 22, 2023, 02:38:14 PM »
Bhanky,
$12.98

Pics of you in said jeans ironat. No homo, well maybe a little bit.