Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201241 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4400 on: December 23, 2023, 02:16:35 AM »
Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

HAHAHAHAHA.

No, you couldn't you stupid shit.  ::)

B. Hank and I can both run circles around you. Pathetic c unt

I'd put up $2,000 to challenge you here. Even IF I lose, I'll just look at it this way:

[1] Hey - tossing a few bucks to a pathetic loser is ok, right? Helping the poor is a good thing!

[2] I don't personally see any other way I would get motivated to do a cardio program any time soon. I was always a good sprinter - UNLIKE you [and have dozens/hundreds of actual people who can verify that]. It would be a good thing to get motivated to get back on a sprint program, and expose you as a loser/fraud in the process.  :)

I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

LOL!!!!!

Any evidence for this?

Not a trace!

And if you DO deadlift 309-lb for reps, WHY WOULD YOU BE F*CKING AROUND WITH 85-LB FOR YOUR WARM-UP SETS??

Which you can't even budge off the floor apparently, LOL. NO ONE deadlifting three plates a side messes around with 85-lb during a warm-up.  ::) They would go from 45-lb [the empty bar] straight to 135-lb [one plate per side], then maybe go 185-lb, 225-lb, etc.

A set with 85-lb would suggest you deadlift in the 135- to 225-lb range as a max. Not surprising for a near anorexic, 134-lb / six foot tall woman.

Weak fuck.

PS:
BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

Today, I almost got 525, but needed a few more inches to get it over my knees [at which point, locking it out would have happened].

Ah well.

I quickly went down to 495-lb, locked it out, and went home.

A full month of lackluster calories ultimately caught up to me.

I'll be back at ~550-lb by February, assuming I eat enough next month. As for 525 - I'll get it again next time!  :)

My 525-lb fail and 495-lb lockout from a couple of hours ago:

:)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4401 on: December 23, 2023, 02:30:32 AM »
I'm a fan of my look at around/just over 200-lb.

However, I feel to optimize health, I should be sitting at 185...maybe even 180. Not to say 200-lb is particularly unhealthy...but for OPTIMAL health...I think 180 is superior.

I can give myself some leeway and sit at around 190...but I don't like the idea of being 25-lb over my optimal/ideal healthy body weight.

Unfortunately, I feel I will give up too much strength at 180. But I do think at, say 188-lb body weight, I can maintain 97% of my strength at 205 [bench press 350+, deadlift 520+].

In other words = an 8.3% drop in body weight should hopefully result in only a 2-3% drop in strength. I hope. But I will NEED to eat enough protein and overall calories. No slacking off and relying on body weight to get the lifts!

I'll have to adjust training, and I likely won't be as consistent at my current strength level...but IMO, there's something respectable about being strong while being lighter.

Currently, I'm "weight-bullying" my former personal records, lol.  ;D

Basically...I just weigh more. It makes things a LOT easier. As "The True Adonis" said: if you want to get stronger, just put on 20-lb. Even adding 20-lb of more or less all FAT will make you stronger.

It makes bench pressing 350+ and deadlifting 550+ a whole lot easier!

So...I'll stick at around 200 [currently = 195] until I "solidify" some of my current lifts into my central nervous system...then drop to 185-lb starting in the spring.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4402 on: December 23, 2023, 03:32:57 AM »
JINGLE BILES

Dashing through the bile
With one arm and no pay
O'er green darts and piles
Puking all the way

Rick Doot and selfie ring
Making Patrick bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A pukiing song tonight

Oh, jingle bile, jingle bile
Jingle all the way

Oh, what fun it is to lie
With one arm and no pay
Jingle bile, jingle bile
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to lie
With one arm and no pay

Both my arms are twice the size of your and you know it. No pay lol you do realize I am a millionaire anyway you slice it yes?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4403 on: December 23, 2023, 03:38:56 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4404 on: December 23, 2023, 03:47:31 AM »
Why don’t you pick up the dart?

Your gym is absolutely filthy. Why not clean it once in a while.

Just like your office absolute mess with trash everywhere.

Um because I don't give a fuck?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4405 on: December 23, 2023, 03:48:57 AM »
It’s a pig sty.     No wonder em moved out.  Probably rodent infestation.

You don't think it strange you keep coming online and talking about another man's wife you don't know? FYI We couldn't be better I love my wife more everyday.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4406 on: December 23, 2023, 03:51:22 AM »
I'm a fan of my look at around/just over 200-lb.

However, I feel to optimize health, I should be sitting at 185...maybe even 180. Not to say 200-lb is particularly unhealthy...but for OPTIMAL health...I think 180 is superior.

I can give myself some leeway and sit at around 190...but I don't like the idea of being 25-lb over my optimal/ideal healthy body weight.

Unfortunately, I feel I will give up too much strength at 180. But I do think at, say 188-lb body weight, I can maintain 97% of my strength at 205 [bench press 350+, deadlift 520+].

In other words = an 8.3% drop in body weight should hopefully result in only a 2-3% drop in strength. I hope. But I will NEED to eat enough protein and overall calories. No slacking off and relying on body weight to get the lifts!

I'll have to adjust training, and I likely won't be as consistent at my current strength level...but IMO, there's something respectable about being strong while being lighter.

Currently, I'm "weight-bullying" my former personal records, lol.  ;D

Basically...I just weigh more. It makes things a LOT easier. As "The True Adonis" said: if you want to get stronger, just put on 20-lb. Even adding 20-lb of more or less all FAT will make you stronger.

It makes bench pressing 350+ and deadlifting 550+ a whole lot easier!

So...I'll stick at around 200 [currently = 195] until I "solidify" some of my current lifts into my central nervous system...then drop to 185-lb starting in the spring.

Just stay at your same bodyweight and keep improving and recomping that weight

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4407 on: December 23, 2023, 04:35:16 AM »
You don't think it strange you keep coming online and talking about another man's wife you don't know? FYI We couldn't be better I love my wife more everyday.

You should.    She has kept you from prison time with her connections.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4408 on: December 23, 2023, 04:37:13 AM »

You have a beautiful home and leave trash strewn about.     None of this makes sense.   The maid you hired sucks.    Maybe you are just hooking up w her but who knows.   

Why would leave trash and debris all over inside and outside ? 

Maybe the orphanage debris ?    That would make sense.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4409 on: December 23, 2023, 04:42:03 AM »

You have a beautiful home and leave trash strewn about.     None of this makes sense.   The maid you hired sucks.    Maybe you are just hooking up w her but who knows.   

lazy, white trash.......... period.... fuckin house must look like the Munsters house in that neighborhood lolololol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4410 on: December 23, 2023, 04:53:41 AM »
lazy, white trash.......... period.... fuckin house must look like the Munsters house in that neighborhood lolololol

Obviously the police already are fully familiar with the address.   Ha ha ha ha

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4411 on: December 23, 2023, 05:18:08 AM »

We know, it shows in filthy "home gym"

Stains on the carpet from you puking up bile or from when you shit your pants and it runs down your leg

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4412 on: December 23, 2023, 05:22:51 AM »
We know, it shows in filthy "home gym"

Stains on the carpet from you puking up bile or from when you shit your pants and it runs down your leg

BWAHHHHHH... thanks for the laugh and inhaled rice cake chunk.. fuck lmao... cant imagine living like a pig like that.. thats simple easy shit to do at the house.. lazy fuck... trains his balls off tho lol.. right

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4413 on: December 23, 2023, 05:25:51 AM »

His maid got the sack when Ems moved in. She's taking him to court now though, forgot why but probably for stealing her meds.

Also she didn't do much work when she was employed by Hanky because he would tell her to just hang out and talk instead. He wasn't trying to hook up with her he was just lonely.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4414 on: December 23, 2023, 05:27:38 AM »
Both my arms are twice the size of your and you know it. No pay lol you do realize I am a millionaire anyway you slice it yes?

Job search update?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4415 on: December 23, 2023, 05:29:07 AM »
You guys are stupid there is a dart on the floor of my gym so what? That doesn’t mean my house is dirty. A maid comes every Friday and vacuums and mops and cleans the bathrooms. They don’t go in my basement gym.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4416 on: December 23, 2023, 05:29:41 AM »
Job search update?

Who said I was searching for a job? You guys not me

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4417 on: December 23, 2023, 05:35:14 AM »
Matt is strong

Matt is swole

Matt is fast

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4418 on: December 23, 2023, 05:36:50 AM »
You guys are stupid there is a dart on the floor of my gym so what? That doesn’t mean my house is dirty. A maid comes every Friday and vacuums and mops and cleans the bathrooms. They don’t go in my basement gym.

You or your son could step on it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4419 on: December 23, 2023, 05:36:58 AM »

the maid doesnt go in youre office either, right? thats disgusting too lol... so every room in the house that you are responsible for looks like shit.. ur lazy hankins.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4420 on: December 23, 2023, 05:41:13 AM »
It’s a pig sty.     No wonder em moved out.  Probably rodent infestation.

Em's gotta eat the cookies left for Santa due to his Crohn's and Bile issues.  What kind of man has sunk so low?

Seriously, I don't think she's left.  In fact, quite the opposite, I think he's told her "You know I'll never let you leave me" in a menacing tone,

this always ends the same way

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4421 on: December 23, 2023, 05:47:18 AM »

Because he had it handed to him via an inheritance.  Never worked for shit in his life always skated and bullshitted when things got hard.  It's why he's all drugs with no legs or back.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4422 on: December 23, 2023, 05:57:27 AM »
Because he had it handed to him via an inheritance.  Never worked for shit in his life always skated and bullshitted when things got hard.  It's why he's all drugs with no legs or back.

Weird how you have linked my finances to my leg development over my knee surgeries and hardware. More importantly how are you doing? This is still the strength challenge thread don't suppose you have lifted anything yet?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4423 on: December 23, 2023, 05:58:32 AM »

I believe you. It does seem unusual for a millionaire to be working at Home Depot - and not in the corporate office.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4424 on: December 23, 2023, 06:02:04 AM »
Bhanky is house poor.

He can't afford to maintain his house and has to sell off his possessions and move to a mobile home.

But he can't admit it.

This looks nice.