Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203550 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4450 on: December 23, 2023, 08:11:26 AM »
His millionaire comment is admitting no job.

He’s an accountant millionaire, so I’m sure he’s got a way to avoid the appreciation capital gains on the house sale.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4451 on: December 23, 2023, 08:12:12 AM »
His millionaire comment is admitting no job.

I really don’t understand why getbig is so concerned about my finances. Clearly they are better than most. 

Is anyone going to actually lift anything today? No then I got to go you are boring me

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4452 on: December 23, 2023, 08:13:00 AM »
I don’t use it. It has not left the basement in a year but whatever. Can we see that 495lb bench press now or were you just lying?

Got it. No reason to get rid of it. You have 20 year old jeans and 7 year old selfie rings. But you still wear the pants…

I have 495 on my bench today. How is that a lie?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4453 on: December 23, 2023, 08:14:25 AM »
I really don’t understand why getbig is so concerned about my finances. Clearly they are better than most. 

Is anyone going to actually lift anything today? No then I got to go you are boring me

You brought up being a millionaire. We only care because you bring it up. Why do you care that there is 495 on my bench?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4454 on: December 23, 2023, 08:18:25 AM »
Not malfunctioning there is a chord that plugs in I am sure it is around somewhere but I was only using it to film my strict curls and now my bench so I don’t care. If you idiots think I use a selfie light to try and look pretty for you then you are seriously misinformed stop flattering yourself I don’t give a fuck what my face looks like on here

I'm just not understanding why you bought one then claim to essentially use it as a tripod without using the light.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4455 on: December 23, 2023, 08:36:51 AM »
I'm just not understanding why you bought one then claim to essentially use it as a tripod without using the light.

It was a gag gift that he’s  moved from room to room over the years because millionaires don’t waste money on similar items. Unless it’s ez curl bars that are going to be used to prepare for one contest.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4456 on: December 23, 2023, 08:37:20 AM »
You guys are stupid there is a dart on the floor of my gym so what? That doesn’t mean my house is dirty. A maid comes every Friday and vacuums and mops and cleans the bathrooms. They don’t go in my basement gym.

So, why don't you pick up the dart?

The gym is a mess, like absolutely filthy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4457 on: December 23, 2023, 08:42:45 AM »
How many middle school wrestling coaching jobs do you think they have around here? I would have done that for free that had nothing to do with money

Yet, you still didn't get it? Lololola

Exactly, how many coaching jobs do you think they have in kitty hawk? 1, maybe? How many applicants ? just you and they went with the swim coach to coach the wrestling team.

This tells alot about the type of person you are

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4458 on: December 23, 2023, 08:43:37 AM »
So, why don't you pick up the dart?

The gym is a mess, like absolutely filthy.

The dart? Who cares? After a 3rd grueling set of leg extensions who has strength to waste picking up a dart?

This proves no one here lifts with intensity.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4459 on: December 23, 2023, 08:44:33 AM »

He runs away when you ask about his lack of Job and why he bought a selfie ring light that was in his office now its only used as a tripod

More bs from shit stain pants hankins

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4460 on: December 23, 2023, 08:45:46 AM »
Yet, you still didn't get it? Lololola

Exactly, how many coaching jobs do you think they have in kitty hawk? 1, maybe? How many applicants ? just you and they went with the swim coach to coach the wrestling team.

This tells alot about the type of person you are

There’s probably a 100 ex collegiate wrestlers in the area that wanted the job and 50 of them were likely teachers.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4461 on: December 23, 2023, 08:47:50 AM »
What a piece of shit   I know for a fact that all those schools are always looking for coaches, no matter what the sport.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4462 on: December 23, 2023, 08:59:55 AM »
What a piece of shit   I know for a fact that all those schools are always looking for coaches, no matter what the sport.

I’m sure the interview was something like this.

Hankins was probably told he would need to start as a volunteer and he said, “ not a problem I’m a millionaire I don’t need the stipend. Plus I have a clean criminal record.”
When he found out they needed 5 days a week and travel he said “ Perfect! 2 years ago that would have been an issue because I could not  travel out of state, but today I’m fine. How much does this pay again and what is the per deim?”

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4463 on: December 23, 2023, 09:43:15 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA.

No, you couldn't you stupid shit.  ::)

B. Hank and I can both run circles around you. Pathetic c unt

I'd put up $2,000 to challenge you here. Even IF I lose, I'll just look at it this way:

[1] Hey - tossing a few bucks to a pathetic loser is ok, right? Helping the poor is a good thing!

[2] I don't personally see any other way I would get motivated to do a cardio program any time soon. I was always a good sprinter - UNLIKE you [and have dozens/hundreds of actual people who can verify that]. It would be a good thing to get motivated to get back on a sprint program, and expose you as a loser/fraud in the process.  :)

LOL!!!!!

Any evidence for this?

Not a trace!

And if you DO deadlift 309-lb for reps, WHY WOULD YOU BE F*CKING AROUND WITH 85-LB FOR YOUR WARM-UP SETS??

Which you can't even budge off the floor apparently, LOL. NO ONE deadlifting three plates a side messes around with 85-lb during a warm-up.  ::) They would go from 45-lb [the empty bar] straight to 135-lb [one plate per side], then maybe go 185-lb, 225-lb, etc.

A set with 85-lb would suggest you deadlift in the 135- to 225-lb range as a max. Not surprising for a near anorexic, 134-lb / six foot tall woman.

Weak fuck.

PS:
BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

Today, I almost got 525, but needed a few more inches to get it over my knees [at which point, locking it out would have happened].

Ah well.

I quickly went down to 495-lb, locked it out, and went home.

A full month of lackluster calories ultimately caught up to me.

I'll be back at ~550-lb by February, assuming I eat enough next month. As for 525 - I'll get it again next time!  :)

My 525-lb fail and 495-lb lockout from a couple of hours ago:

:)

Still crying, you broke, weak retard.

Get a job you lowlife piece of shit and at least pay child support to raise your brood of retard kids.

There is nothing you can do that I can’t do better. The weights you lift are just sad for a drug user

And you are 5-feet fuckall tall, midget.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4464 on: December 23, 2023, 10:58:23 AM »

Today, I almost got 525, but needed a few more inches to get it over my knees [at which point, locking it out would have happened].

Ah well.

I quickly went down to 495-lb, locked it out, and went home.

A full month of lackluster calories ultimately caught up to me.

I'll be back at ~550-lb by February, assuming I eat enough next month. As for 525 - I'll get it again next time!  :)

My 525-lb fail and [b]495-lb [/b]lockout from a couple of hours ago:

:)

You know I have never tried any kind of heavy deadlift. However, I just feel like I can get that. I could be completely wrong. I know I can do a half a dozen to a dozen reps with 315 if inclined. I mean I did stiff legs for reps with 275 and it was pretty easy and I have gotten stronger since then. But it's like why for what purpose. I do feel there are better back exercises that won't blow out a knee or a spine.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4465 on: December 23, 2023, 11:09:54 AM »
You know I have never tried any kind of heavy deadlift. However, I just feel like I can get that. I could be completely wrong. I know I can do a half a dozen to a dozen reps with 315 if inclined. I mean I did stiff legs for reps with 275 and it was pretty easy and I have gotten stronger since then. But it's like why for what purpose. I do feel there are better back exercises that won't blow out a knee or a spine.

This is how I feel about strict curl. I know I can break the world record but how does that build biceps better than a dozen other exercises? Why bother. I know I can break the record that’s all that matters.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4466 on: December 23, 2023, 11:56:55 AM »
LMAO!!!! You couldn't roll 550 across the floor. ;D ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4467 on: December 23, 2023, 12:03:48 PM »
My body is in the best shape it has been for at least a decade. I don’t think the arms have ever been better. Also I fixed the skateboard several years ago and selfie ring isn’t broken I use it to film lifts it works just fine. I don’t need extra light to film a curl or a bench

You're body is so healthy that you puked up bile on thanksgiving and in the last few weeks you've complained about your tummy tuck surgery, your shoulders, and your elbows.

If thats the best you feel in decades....geezus you shouldn't be giving ANYONE advice.

Clean your pig sty of a gym and maybe you will find it....under your dirty underwear, colostomy bag, etc

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4468 on: December 23, 2023, 12:06:07 PM »

What a douche....months ago you were saying DON'T deadlift because it blows out biceps.

Stick to one story shit breath

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #4469 on: December 23, 2023, 12:15:56 PM »

So when Canadian Retard #1 used elbow sleeves it was an “assisted” lift.

But when you, BigRo, and MR. TITS Canning blast PED drugs for years you don’t consider those assisted lifts. What sad little weak men you and Matt Canning are.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4470 on: December 23, 2023, 12:23:35 PM »
If RDL strength translates to a regular deadlift (which is a big if, especially for someone who has never pulled heavy), 275x8 might equate to a 350 max at most. 

Only 200 lbs to go!

I can RDL 275x8 and I'm a 175-lb natural, that is not in any way an impressive lift.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4471 on: December 23, 2023, 12:24:16 PM »
Personally,I do deadlifts for my calf development.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4472 on: December 23, 2023, 12:26:02 PM »
Personally,I do deadlifts for my calf development.

Nice!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4473 on: December 23, 2023, 12:46:28 PM »
How many middle school wrestling coaching jobs do you think they have around here? I would have done that for free that had nothing to do with money

You Didnt get the job because youre a drug addict, a woman
beater, a Faggott & a Nonce - everyone around your area knows that.

Of course you'd of done it for free just so you could grope
all them young lads - You Faggott Nonce.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4474 on: December 23, 2023, 12:52:39 PM »
What a douche....months ago you were saying DON'T deadlift because it blows out biceps.

Stick to one story shit breath

I said don’t use an underhand mixed grip pay attention