Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202533 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4525 on: December 25, 2023, 01:57:11 PM »
Wes looking like a young studly Bruce Willis.

Bhanky looking like a homeless hobo meth addict.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4526 on: December 25, 2023, 01:58:54 PM »
Wes looking like a young studly Bruce Willis.

Bhanky looking like a homeless hobo meth addict.
Thanks Nat.....I was a Wild Irish Rose guy !!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4527 on: December 25, 2023, 02:04:36 PM »

^^^^Hanky again at 46 !!

Me at 57 years of age.

I win again,   ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4528 on: December 25, 2023, 02:30:01 PM »
wes circa Y2K with the Mentzer stache and aviators is my favorite wes *nh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4529 on: December 25, 2023, 02:35:10 PM »
great job SC. I don’t need to see the video.You are a man of your word from what I have seen and that’s good enough for me

Thanks bro.   Same for you.   Poor Hanks is a slave to the selfie ring  and just can’t get out of his own way.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4530 on: December 25, 2023, 02:36:19 PM »
Thanks bro.   Same for you.   Poor Hanks is a slave to the selfie ring  and just can’t get out of his own way.

Do you think he can pull 550 in 2024?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4531 on: December 25, 2023, 03:01:57 PM »
Do you think he can pull 550 in 2024?
. He can’t even pull coop or Spaulding cock out of his mouth at this point.    Deadlifting is not for him. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4532 on: December 25, 2023, 03:12:20 PM »
. He can’t even pull coop or Spaulding cock out of his mouth at this point.    Deadlifting is not for him.

Let's be honest- any type of heavy lifting is for him, he hasn't the genetics to be
Able to lift heavy.  Fact & Truth he cannot deal with.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4533 on: December 25, 2023, 03:16:47 PM »
Let's be honest- any type of heavy lifting is for him, he hasn't the genetics to be
Able to lift heavy.  Fact & Truth he cannot deal with.

It’s more his crappy attitude than anything.   If he were humble and nice to other people here his experience on GB would be 180 different.    He chose this. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4534 on: December 25, 2023, 03:43:41 PM »
It’s more his crappy attitude than anything.   If he were humble and nice to other people here his experience on GB would be 180 different.    He chose this.

Yes very true.
I don't knock anyone for what they can or cannot lift ,
Except for him because he's such a full time Delusional Khvnt
& tries to put everyone else down.
So Ridiculing his 230bl & 25yrs of PEDs & not able to lift anything remotely
Heavy when he's constantly going at others is all he deserves & more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4535 on: December 25, 2023, 04:40:54 PM »
wes circa Y2K with the Mentzer stache and aviators is my favorite wes *nh

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4536 on: December 25, 2023, 04:52:17 PM »

^^^^Hanky again at 46 !!

Me at 57 years of age.

I win again,   ;)
  Some guys hold a ton of water in the face from Test. When Hanky comes off his bloat goes in a day or two. Serious bloat though.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4537 on: December 25, 2023, 04:54:39 PM »
  Some guys hold a ton of water in the face from Test. When Hanky comes off his bloat goes in a day or two. Serious bloat though.
I`m running Test also but not a fucking boatload!  :D

Guy ,looks like a fucking homeless crackhead who eats out of dumpsters.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4538 on: December 25, 2023, 04:59:35 PM »
Wes looking like a model while hanky looking like weight watcher model

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4539 on: December 25, 2023, 05:15:57 PM »
Wes looking like a model while hanky looking like weight watcher model
hanky looking full grimace and grimley right there. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4540 on: December 25, 2023, 06:11:27 PM »
hanky looking full grimace and grimley right there.

no way bro.. he looks like a bodybuilder  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4541 on: December 25, 2023, 06:35:09 PM »

^^^^^BOTH 46 YEARS OLD!!

He looks like hammered shit!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4542 on: December 25, 2023, 07:13:31 PM »

^^^^^BOTH 46 YEARS OLD!!

He looks like hammered shit!

was that youre best ever? or were you better back in the days of testosterona, trenbolona, and bryer pb ice cream? ya know :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4543 on: December 25, 2023, 07:18:29 PM »
Hanky at 46 years of age and myself at 46 years of age............and I was the drunken idiot.

BODYBUILDER

BLOBBYBUILDER

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4544 on: December 25, 2023, 11:12:32 PM »
was that youre best ever? or were you better back in the days of testosterona, trenbolona, and bryer pb ice cream? ya know :-X
No I think I was my best at 57........the pic I posted at 57 in this thread was 2 weeks post contest where I was eating pasta,pies,cake,boxes of cereal,and lots and lots of pussy,etc. etc......before those 2 weeks I surprised even myself......I personally thought I had never looked as good as that time.

I`m nothing special,and I know that, but I look way younger than our boy Hanky when we are both 46.... and he lived a sheltered life kinda like that dude there "Little Lord Fauntleroy" !  ;D

Shit,I hung in some mean streets for 40 years wasting my life like a damn fool, and I still look younger than he does.

Gonna show him up at my next contest also.he doesn `t think so but I know I will.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4545 on: December 25, 2023, 11:18:43 PM »
Thanks Scott!  ;D

When he sees this,looks like I`ll have to ignore him calling me frail and petite even though the judges would never place him ahead of my frail petite self.  :D

I`m not your average 68 year old "Yogi Bear".  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4546 on: December 26, 2023, 02:51:58 AM »
wes predicted I would beat B. Hank here. wes was correct.

B. Hank was saying I can't get over 350-lb without elbow sleeves.  ::)

That's bullshit. Simply untrue.

They aren't even properly fitting / tight elbow sleeves - they are knee sleeves that my training partner [pictured] uses. They are pretty loose on me, but I'm sure they help. Maybe 15-lb, maybe 25-lb. They may honestly only help as little as 10-lb. They aren't *that* tight. But they do help. If B. Hank thinks they are giving me 30-lb, that's just not true. And if they DO give 30-lb, then I'm a damn near a 405-lb bench already.

I'm not sure where I'm at without the sleeves, but I'd say minimum 360 without sleeves and minimum 375 with sleeves. I try to make conversative estimates.k

Could even be 375/390.

Regardless, I have not yet tried over 350 without sleeves, so I did 355 last night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1TsZRButfw/

I was going to go 360 after that, then add 5-lb until I maxed out. But I made a judgment call, and decided to save it until the 31st - the final day for contest lift submissions.

IMO, I would have gotten 360, then attempted 365 - getting 365 would have depended on how tired I was after the 360.

As January 31st at 11:59pm is the deadline for submissions, I'll be training chest one last time next Sunday, and going all out. I'll be doing the following routine:

Warm-Ups:
45-lb, 135-lb, 185-lb, 225-lb for reps.

Working Sets:
270-lb, 300-lb, 330-lb, 360-lb.

There's no reason I won't be able to get 360...even if I have an off-day.

Then I'll load another 5-lb to 365, which I should be able to get, once again - no problems. But, again...you can always have an off-day.

But if I do get 365 [I predict I will], I'll load another 5-lb to the bar and do 370. This will be a raw lift [no sleeves, and no wrist wraps unless I find my wraps by Sunday].

So, I expect my final submission to be 370-lb.

I still maintain:
I can beat B. Hank giving 30-lb of body weight to him. Obviously, we can't test for steroids here. But we CAN verify our body weight on video.

B. Hank has weighed up to 238-lb, and as low as about 208-lb. Depending on whether or not he wants to come across as big, or as strong for his size, his weight varies, lol.  ;D

I'd be willing to do a weight cut to 178, or whatever B. Hank is, minus 30-lb, and compete with him at that weight. For any future contests, or something informal, whatever.

I'm confident that I can outlift him, even giving up 30-lb.

It annoyed me that B. Hank talked trash about 80-kg Strongman. We have some STRONG men in the 80-kg class - guys like Tommy Lynn Lovell, Gavin McNamee, Tyler Davis, etc - these are all little powerhouses, and can take on many much larger men.

I'd be willing to do a challenge against B. Hank, giving him a massive weight advantage. Although I'm happy with this current result. I feel I represented the sub-200 class and represented Canada well.  ;D

At the 80-kg World's Strongest Man, they do 285-lb per hand on the Farmer's Carry. For perspective, they did 265-lb per hand [120-kg] at the ACTUAL World's Strongest Man in 2003 and 2004.

The lightweight guys are VERY strong. And B. Hank saying "There's no such thing as 160-lb Strongman" motivated me to beat him.

Well - B. Hank:
You just got beaten by a "160-lb Strongman"!! Just as wes predicted.  ;D

How do you like them apples?

;D ;D ;D

355-lb RAW bench press from last night:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4547 on: December 26, 2023, 03:17:52 AM »
wes predicted I would beat B. Hank here. wes was correct.

B. Hank was saying I can't get over 350-lb without elbow sleeves.

That's bullshit. Simply untrue.

They aren't even properly fitting / tight elbow sleeves - they are knee sleeves that my training partner [pictured] uses. They are pretty loose on me, but I'm sure they help. Maybe 10-lb, maybe 25-lb. They may honestly only help as little as 10-lb. They aren't *that* tight. But they do help. If B. Hank thinks they are giving me 30-lb, that's just not true. And if they DO give 30-lb, them I'm a damn near 405-lb bench already.

I'm not sure where I'm at without the sleeves, but I'd say minimum 360 without sleeves and minimum 375 without sleeves.

Could even be 375/390. I try to make conversative estimates.

Regardless, I have not yet tried over 350 without sleeves, so I did 355 last night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1TsZRButfw/

I was going to go 360 after that, then add 5-lb until I maxed out. IMO, I would have gotten 360, then attempted 365 - and getting that would have depended on how tired I was after the 360.

As January 31st at 11:59pm is the deadline for submissions, I'll be training chest one last time next Sunday. I'll be doing the following routine:

Warm-Ups:
45-lb, 135-lb, 185-lb, 225-lb for reps.

Working Sets:
270-lb, 300-lb, 330-lb, 360-lb.

There's no reason I won't be able to get 360...even if I have an off-day.

Then I'll load another 5-lb to 365, which I should be able to get, once again - no problems. But, again...you can always have an off-day.

But if I do get 365 [I predict I will], I'll load another 5-lb to the bar and do 370. This will be a raw lift [no sleeves, and no wrist wraps unless I find my wraps by Sunday].

So, I expect my final submission to be 370-lb.

I still maintain:
I can beat B. Hank giving 30-lb of body weight to him. Obviously, we can't test for steroids here. But we CAN verify our body weight.

B. Hank has weighed up to 238-lb, and as low as about 208-lb [depending on whether or not he wants to come across as big, or as strong for his size, his weight varies, lol].

I'd be willing to do a weight cut to 178, or whatever B. Hank is, minus 30-lb, and compete with him at that weight.

I'm confident that I can outlift him, even giving up 30-lb.

It annoyed me that B. Hank talked trash about 80-kg Strongman. We have some STRONG men in the 80-kg class - guys like

I'd be willing to do a challenge against him, giving him a massive weight advantage. Although I'm happy with this current result. I feel I represented the sub-200 class and represented Canada well.

Guys like Tommy Lynn Lovell, Gavin McNamee, Tyler Davis, etc - these are all little powerhouses, and can take on many much larger men.

At the 80-kg World's Strongest Man, they do 285-lb per hand on the Farmer's Carry. For perspective, they did 265-lb per hand [120-kg] at the ACTUAL World's Strongest Man in 2003 and 2004.

The lightweight guys are VERY strong. And B. Hank saying "There's no such thing as 160-lb Strongman" motivated me to beat him.

Well - B. Hank:
You just got beaten by a "160-lb Strongman"!! Just as wes predicted.

How do you like them apples?

;D ;D ;D
BEAT HIM MATT ????

YOU FUCKING CRUSHED HIM BRO......LITERALLY CRUSHED HIM!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4548 on: December 26, 2023, 03:38:58 AM »
BEAT HIM MATT ????

YOU FUCKING CRUSHED HIM BRO......LITERALLY CRUSHED HIM!

THANK YOU, wes!

You inspired me in a lot of ways to do this. When you said I was stronger than him [thank you for that], and B. Hank just HAD to mention he was stronger at the time [no sh*t!! I was training exclusively for hypertrophy, which I stated many times, and he knew DAMN WELL I had lost strength]. But he just HAD to say he was stronger, and ignore the reason why.  ::)

I have NO PROBLEM saying B. Hank would beat me in a bodybuilding show - but he won't give me the benefit of just acknowledging I can beat him in a strength contest. He just HAS to be the best at everything [or think he is].

See, wes - this is where I don't envy you:
Bodybuilding is subjectively judged. That makes it hard for you to objectively beat him at bodybuilding. He can always claim that he weighs more than you, and therefore, he is better [he also weighs more than Frank Zane, Lee Labrada, etc].

And that's why I say I'm lucky in my beef with B. Hank versus yours:
I can objectively load more weight on the bar, and outlift him.
Done. Simple.

B. Hank probably has 20+ pounds on me to boot. But like I said: I'm willing to give him a full THIRTY POUND weight advantage.

I'm confident I can beat him there.

Hopefully beating him so publicly here will shut him up for a bit. For a few seconds anyway.  ;D

Thanks again, wes.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4549 on: December 26, 2023, 04:25:31 AM »
THANK YOU, wes!

You inspired me in a lot of ways to do this. When you said I was stronger than him [thank you for that], and B. Hank just HAD to mention he was stronger at the time [no sh*t!! I was training exclusively for hypertrophy, which I stated many times, and he knew DAMN WELL I had lost strength]. But he just HAD to say he was stronger, and ignore the reason why.  ::)

I have NO PROBLEM saying B. Hank would beat me in a bodybuilding show - but he won't give me the benefit of just acknowledging I can beat him in a strength contest. He just HAS to be the best at everything [or think he is].

See, wes - this is where I don't envy you:
Bodybuilding is subjectively judged. That makes it hard for you to objectively beat him at bodybuilding. He can always claim that he weighs more than you, and therefore, he is better [he also weighs more than Frank Zane, Lee Labrada, etc].

And that's why I say I'm lucky in my beef with B. Hank versus yours:
I can objectively load more weight on the bar, and outlift him.
Done. Simple.

B. Hank probably has 20+ pounds on me to boot. But like I said: I'm willing to give him a full THIRTY POUND weight advantage.

I'm confident I can beat him there.

Hopefully beating him so publicly here will shut him up for a bit. For a few seconds anyway.  ;D

Thanks again, wes.  :)
Matt I just want to state emphatically that I simply would never allow Hanky to beat me in  a physique contest regardless of his bodyweight.

I have beaten plenty of guys over 200 pounds in the mixed Masters Class,which entails Masters with no weight classes all grouped together in one class regardless of bodyweight.

He`s  a wannabe neophyte who can`t even hit a lat spread,doesn`t practice a posing routine,eats like an 11 year old kid, and has no clue what a pre-contest diet entails.........plus he texts and watches TV shows during his so called "work"outs..........has a glaring lack of focus, and no intensity.......he does more sets for arms than he does for legs ,etc. etc. = has no clue!!

Two weeks without cookies and ice cream does not a pre-contest diet make!  ;D

I`d embarrass him on stage just with my experience alone.