Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202978 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4650 on: December 31, 2023, 09:21:55 PM »
This is my 370-lb raw squat from last night which, to my eye is passable.

Below that is a warm-up set I did with 275-lb which shows the depth that B. Hank demands.  ;D

But...IMO, my 370-lb depth is sufficient. I mean...to truly bury it, maybe a few more inches would do it. But...I think it's fine:

PS - have the final standings been posted? Did BigRo win the challenge, or did anyone pass him? Also, did BigRo meet his 415-lb bench press goal, or was his final submission 396-lb?

Did B. Hank beat his 315-lb bench press and 365-lb squat?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4651 on: December 31, 2023, 09:29:24 PM »
close but no cigar, of course it would pass in most feds but not the ipf

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4652 on: December 31, 2023, 09:30:56 PM »
close but no cigar, of course it would pass in most feds but not the ipf

Bah! Doom Disapproves!

But yeah...I can accept that.

DJ - where between my 275 and 370 squats would be sufficient depth by the IPF? Presumably...I got below the required depth for my 275 squat?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4653 on: December 31, 2023, 09:35:28 PM »
Bah! Doom Disapproves!

But yeah...I can accept that.

DJ - where between my 275 and 370 squats would be sufficient depth by the IPF? Presumably...I got below the required depth for my 275 squat?

you're def below in the 2nd pic

there's bout an 8 inch diff btw the 2 so i'd say you need to go 3-4 inches deeper to hit depth

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4654 on: December 31, 2023, 09:43:18 PM »
You forgot to mention how you blew him out of the stratosphere on deadlifts.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4655 on: January 01, 2024, 11:24:58 AM »
This is my 370-lb raw squat from last night which, to my eye is passable.

Below that is a warm-up set I did with 275-lb which shows the depth that B. Hank demands.  ;D

But...IMO, my 370-lb depth is sufficient. I mean...to truly bury it, maybe a few more inches would do it. But...I think it's fine:

PS - have the final standings been posted? Did BigRo win the challenge, or did anyone pass him? Also, did BigRo meet his 415-lb bench press goal, or was his final submission 396-lb?

Did B. Hank beat his 315-lb bench press and 365-lb squat?
Top pic is close but not quite deep enough, bottom pic is way below deep. Neither would pass in any fed because they wouldn't allow you to use the pussy pad. Your bar is set too high, drop it down a couple of inches onto your traps, it looks like it is up on your neck, that's no good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4656 on: January 01, 2024, 11:37:04 AM »
Top pic is close but not quite deep enough, bottom pic is way below deep. Neither would pass in any fed because they wouldn't allow you to use the pussy pad. Your bar is set too high, drop it down a couple of inches onto your traps, it looks like it is up on your neck, that's no good.

He would also fail a drug test, something he refuses to address.

And, he has never explained why he went on 1000+ words rants on facebook about JPJ, to basically nobody.

He has also not addressed the webstar accusations.

We have standards here for long time posters, and expect honesty.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4657 on: January 01, 2024, 11:58:00 AM »

Top pic not even parallel 3 red lights fail - Bottom pic yes fair depth 3 white lights.

Matt's likely squatting with bar so high up so he can use his back in the
movement - if he lowers the bar it's likely he'll be even higher off the
depth required - just on them pics needs a lot of work on squatting technique.

How much can Matt squat to the depth of 2nd pic - probably around the
300/ 315 mark.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4658 on: January 01, 2024, 12:05:36 PM »
He would also fail a drug test, something he refuses to address.

And, he has never explained why he went on 1000+ words rants on facebook about JPJ, to basically nobody.

He has also not addressed the webstar accusations.

We have standards here for long time posters, and expect honesty.
This is interesting since he is so forthcoming in most other aspects of his life. I don't know what the webstar accusations are ???

Top pic not even parallel 3 red lights fail - Bottom pic yes fair depth 3 white lights.

Matt's likely squatting with bar so high up so he can use his back in the
movement - if he lowers the bar it's likely he'll be even higher off the
depth required - just on them pics needs a lot of work on squatting technique.

How much can Matt squat to the depth of 2nd pic - probably around the
300/ 315 mark.
Matts technique seems to surprise several of us. It's amazing that he hasn't severely hurt himself yet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4659 on: January 01, 2024, 12:08:38 PM »
This is interesting since he is so forthcoming in most other aspects of his life. I don't know what the webstar accusations are ???
Matts technique seems to surprise several of us. It's amazing that he hasn't severely hurt himself yet.

He claimed he gained 25 or so pounds just by adding more protein, which is basically 200-400 more calories.

The webstar claims are around child support and shit.

Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4660 on: January 01, 2024, 12:21:38 PM »
He claimed he gained 25 or so pounds just by adding more protein, which is basically 200-400 more calories.

The webstar claims are around child support and shit.
I'm sure Matt will come along soon to clear up any confusion regarding these two issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4661 on: January 01, 2024, 02:30:55 PM »

Yes - Definitely
I'm surprised he hasn't had a severe injury as yet - not that I want him to.
He should go back to basics & learn correct lifting techniques before its to late.
That's my advice to him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4662 on: January 01, 2024, 04:08:12 PM »
Good job Matt 355lbs is a great bench press. I got 320lbs about two weeks ago it looks like you may have missed that. I am happy with it considering I was recovering from surgery when you started this. I am also 20lbs lighter than I was pre surgery.  I am clocking 215lbs mid-day after lunch. I have been riding my bike 5 miles a day not much but every day.

I also have not been bulking calories have been lower. Not that it matters to me but facially I am holding a lot less water. Amazing what a shower and shave can do. This next year I hope to join you in the 350lb bench club or at least make improvements.  So yeah, we may be 15lbs apart and you are benching 35lbs more again great job.

I do think it would have been a lot closer if I had been training the entire time instead of recovery from a Hernia repair. However, that is what 2024 is for I guess I will update again in 90 days. Also, I have not even attempted a heavy deadlift ever or squat since I did 365 almost a year ago? No real desire to go heavy on either of those movements right now as training at home and really not set up for it. Again great job.

The rest of the board especially Chaos who banned me for saying he can't bench 275lbs are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet. None of them lifted a damn thing this entire time just a bunch of posers and gimmicks every last one of them absolute cowards.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4663 on: January 01, 2024, 04:29:02 PM »
Grape and Avesher saw my 525 dead no belt straps nothing.

Good job Matt 355lbs is a great bench press. I got 320lbs about two weeks ago it looks like you may have missed that. I am happy with it considering I was recovering from surgery when you started this. I am also 20lbs lighter than I was pre surgery.  I am clocking 215lbs mid-day after lunch. I have been riding my bike 5 miles a day not much but every day.

I also have not been bulking calories have been lower. Not that it matters to me but facially I am holding a lot less water. Amazing what a shower and shave can do. This next year I hope to join you in the 350lb bench club or at least make improvements.  So yeah, we may be 15lbs apart and you are benching 35lbs more again great job.

I do think it would have been a lot closer if I had been training the entire time instead of recovery from a Hernia repair. However, that is what 2024 is for I guess I will update again in 90 days. Also, I have not even attempted a heavy deadlift ever or squat since I did 365 almost a year ago? No real desire to go heavy on either of those movements right now as training at home and really not set up for it. Again great job.

The rest of the board especially Chaos who banned me for saying he can't bench 275lbs are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet. None of them lifted a damn thing this entire time just a bunch of posers and gimmicks every last one of them absolute cowards.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4664 on: January 01, 2024, 04:54:32 PM »

Brian you organised. a competition you thought you would win You were roundly ignored by everyone as you are a hateful predatory cock hunter who is dogshit on the shoe of humanity. In the total of 3 entrants you 'did a hankins'- ie finished last.

In your banned week the board has made for far better reading because it wasnt clogged up by your unsolicited calls for cawk photos and your nonsense claims that nobody believes. In this time you went onto facebook trolling for compliements, very similar to how you started here. You. avoided questions about gear like you did here. Its the same pattern. Stay on facebook though Brian. Heaven help it if someone sent put a link to that group where they could see you, your arrest sheet, and your hateful self in full glorious technicolour.

First day back posting on here as had my kids for 2 weeks and sadly this james hunt comes back on. Hang yourself please Brian.
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4665 on: January 01, 2024, 05:09:44 PM »
Happy New Year, Bhanky, my gimmick.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4666 on: January 01, 2024, 05:13:30 PM »

you really got banned huh? for that?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4667 on: January 01, 2024, 05:54:16 PM »

LOL @ you thinking that lifting weights makes you a tough guy. ;D
Hopefully you spent some time relaxing with the family and were able to focus on getting your life together. However, after seeing the sky high blood pressure readings you posted on facebook as some sort of badge of honor, I don't think that was the case.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4668 on: January 01, 2024, 06:17:57 PM »
Hopefully you spent some time relaxing with the family and were able to focus on getting your life together. However, after seeing the sky high blood pressure readings you posted on facebook as some sort of badge of honor, I don't think that was the case.
If you don’t have high blood pressure you’re a pussy…right hanky?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4669 on: January 01, 2024, 06:19:11 PM »
The kunt got mad cuz nobody entered his self made power meet.......dude`s a fucking weakling.

"Leaderboard Of Peace"
 ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4670 on: January 01, 2024, 06:25:08 PM »

Just Ban the Fucking idiotic Retard permanently
This place was so much better without the crap he posts & constant
Shirt less dick root pics 🤮🤮🤮

Long overdue he was gone.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4671 on: January 01, 2024, 06:46:12 PM »

Well, well...I would say behold the return of the prodigal son but it's more the relapse of the penitent penis.  Yeah.  You are such a itty-bitty dickweed, bhanky.  Go back to your  rest home at Fecebook you disgusting little pervert manlet.

Speaking of "pussies"?  That description fits you, you pathetic coward.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4672 on: January 01, 2024, 09:41:15 PM »
The kunt got mad cuz nobody entered his self made power meet.......dude`s a fucking weakling.

"Leaderboard Of Peace"
 ::)

What kind of social retard does this? It’s like Brian lives his entire existence in his mind and doesn’t have ANY real life friends. Who in their right fckn mind creates a “challenge” that LITERALLY NOT ONE FCKN person bothered to accept - and rather than have some self awareness / self pride and drop it and hope it fades away - not Brian!! He keeps pointing out that everyone thinks he is a douche!!! ???  I mean when Matt the Canadian retard is the only person responding and it’s with 1,000 word diatribes about a woman who he says is not a woman - ya might get a fckn hint!! 😂

Wes I know there is not a snowballs chance in hell that Brian would EVER meet you on stage, but goddamn I wish that would happen. Maybe if the skinny lil fckr gets his ass kicked by Gilgamesh 🤣 it will teach him a lesson… sorry man - I just had to be the first “old man” joke of the year.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4673 on: January 01, 2024, 11:35:52 PM »

Bhank photoshopping his pictures again...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4674 on: January 02, 2024, 02:14:54 AM »
What kind of social retard does this? It’s like Brian lives his entire existence in his mind and doesn’t have ANY real life friends. Who in their right fckn mind creates a “challenge” that LITERALLY NOT ONE FCKN person bothered to accept - and rather than have some self awareness / self pride and drop it and hope it fades away - not Brian!! He keeps pointing out that everyone thinks he is a douche!!! ???  I mean when Matt the Canadian retard is the only person responding and it’s with 1,000 word diatribes about a woman who he says is not a woman - ya might get a fckn hint!! 😂

Wes I know there is not a snowballs chance in hell that Brian would EVER meet you on stage, but goddamn I wish that would happen. Maybe if the skinny lil fckr gets his ass kicked by Gilgamesh 🤣 it will teach him a lesson… sorry man - I just had to be the first “old man” joke of the year.
;D