Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203213 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4675 on: January 02, 2024, 04:28:16 AM »
Bhank photoshopping his pictures again...

Not photoshopped

Just hit the auto enhanced button which causes straight lines to be curved

Totally normal

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4676 on: January 02, 2024, 05:16:32 AM »
Top pic is close but not quite deep enough, bottom pic is way below deep. Neither would pass in any fed because they wouldn't allow you to use the pussy pad. Your bar is set too high, drop it down a couple of inches onto your traps, it looks like it is up on your neck, that's no good.

It should be higher up on his neck...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4677 on: January 02, 2024, 04:11:35 PM »
Good job Matt 355lbs is a great bench press. I got 320lbs about two weeks ago it looks like you may have missed that. I am happy with it considering I was recovering from surgery when you started this. I am also 20lbs lighter than I was pre surgery.  I am clocking 215lbs mid-day after lunch. I have been riding my bike 5 miles a day not much but every day.

I also have not been bulking calories have been lower. Not that it matters to me but facially I am holding a lot less water. Amazing what a shower and shave can do. This next year I hope to join you in the 350lb bench club or at least make improvements.  So yeah, we may be 15lbs apart and you are benching 35lbs more again great job.

I do think it would have been a lot closer if I had been training the entire time instead of recovery from a Hernia repair. However, that is what 2024 is for I guess I will update again in 90 days. Also, I have not even attempted a heavy deadlift ever or squat since I did 365 almost a year ago? No real desire to go heavy on either of those movements right now as training at home and really not set up for it. Again great job.

The rest of the board especially Chaos who banned me for saying he can't bench 275lbs are the biggest fucking pussies on the planet. None of them lifted a damn thing this entire time just a bunch of posers and gimmicks every last one of them absolute cowards.

Don't let the door hit your baboon ass on the way out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4678 on: January 02, 2024, 04:31:23 PM »
Grape and Avesher have my 525 no belt no straps and just walk up and lift video.     Man up Bhanks.    Be a man. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4679 on: January 02, 2024, 05:15:28 PM »
Grape and Avesher have my 525 no belt no straps and just walk up and lift video.     Man up Bhanks.    Be a man.
Did I miss this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4680 on: January 04, 2024, 09:23:20 AM »
You forgot to mention how you blew him out of the stratosphere on deadlifts.

Geezus I read that WAY wrong....

Oh well....

You are STILL ignoring this user

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4681 on: January 04, 2024, 12:58:14 PM »
Did I miss this?

I posted it on the gram.    Sent it to grape and Avesher   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4682 on: January 04, 2024, 12:59:30 PM »
Geezus I read that WAY wrong....

Oh well....

You are STILL ignoring this user
:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4683 on: January 04, 2024, 01:16:00 PM »

Can verify
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4684 on: January 04, 2024, 02:07:03 PM »
.......and you can bet Hanky saw it on The Gram and cried himself to sleep that night!!

Soul Crusher,Krank,Josh,UK Jeff,and Matt,among others, have driven him to posting on FACEBOOK  LOL    ;D..........fucking FACEBOOK......... where he is idolized by rank beginners who have no clue what they are looking at when his arrogant ego driven self posts up his shitty pics all day long.

Once they realize what an egotistical twat he really is,and how much gear he lives on constantly,  all those views and likes will diminish at a rapid pace.

Views And Likes Of Peace  ;D

What a wannabe.........has to be worshipped by newbies to the game. !!

Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4685 on: January 04, 2024, 04:24:21 PM »
He won’t show his face again after this beating. 

.......and you can bet Hanky saw it on The Gram and cried himself to sleep that night!!

Soul Crusher,Krank,Josh,UK Jeff,and Matt,among others, have driven him to posting on FACEBOOK  LOL    ;D..........fucking FACEBOOK......... where he is idolized by rank beginners who have no clue what they are looking at when his arrogant ego driven self posts up his shitty pics all day long.

Once they realize what an egotistical twat he really is,and how much gear he lives on constantly,  all those views and likes will diminish at a rapid pace.

Views And Likes Of Peace  ;D

What a wannabe.........has to be worshipped by newbies to the game. !!

Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4686 on: January 04, 2024, 04:29:21 PM »
Hell no..............stick a fork in him he`s done!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4687 on: January 05, 2024, 04:07:50 PM »
Let`s all go to Facebook and encourage our boy Hanky to try a new ,max rep bench press.

What`s the worst that could happen..........a fourth pec tear.......pftttt...chil ds play!!  :D

Genius Trainer Of Peace

FACEBOOK   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4688 on: January 05, 2024, 05:59:39 PM »

What beating? I was challenged 4 weeks post surgery my damn stitches hadn’t even healed yet. I wasn't even supposed to lift more than 10lbs for 12 weeks. At 20 weeks I beat my pre surgery lift. Meanwhile you idiots just yapped for months while I trained an recovered. My training is going awesome right now couldn’t be better. I had what I thought was a 12 rep set on ez curls busted  out 19 reps like nothing. I had to add more weight for the next set. No idea what I can deadlift don’t care my arm is the size of my head. Go ahead say i photoshopped it or its oil never done either in my life haters.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4689 on: January 05, 2024, 06:05:58 PM »
What beating? I was challenged 4 weeks post surgery my damn stitches hadn’t even healed yet. I was even supposed to lift more than 10lbs for 12 weeks. At 20 weeks I beat my pre surgery lift. Meanwhile you idiots just yapped for months while I trained an recovered. My training is going awesome right now couldn’t be better I had what I thought was a 12 rep set on ez curls busted  out 19 reps like nothing and had to add more weight for the next set no idea what I can deadlift don’t care my arm is the size of my head, go ahead say i photoshopped it or it’s oil never done either in my life haters

BHANKS, are you at the same job?
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4690 on: January 05, 2024, 06:09:14 PM »
BHANKS, are you at the same job?
LMAO @ your profile pic.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4691 on: January 05, 2024, 06:12:03 PM »
What beating? I was challenged 4 weeks post surgery my damn stitches hadn’t even healed yet. I was even supposed to lift more than 10lbs for 12 weeks. At 20 weeks I beat my pre surgery lift. Meanwhile you idiots just yapped for months while I trained an recovered. My training is going awesome right now couldn’t be better I had what I thought was a 12 rep set on ez curls busted  out 19 reps like nothing and had to add more weight for the next set no idea what I can deadlift don’t care my arm is the size of my head, go ahead say i photoshopped it or it’s oil never done either in my life haters

hahahaha

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4692 on: January 05, 2024, 06:14:15 PM »
Hahaha Brian what the Hell was going on here?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4693 on: January 05, 2024, 06:19:38 PM »

He was trying out "hair gel".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4694 on: January 05, 2024, 06:27:57 PM »

I am supposed to explain why members of getbig photoshop images of other men’s faces and hair now? What do I care that’s not me that’s not what I look like   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4695 on: January 05, 2024, 07:18:33 PM »
I see the President has signed an executive order to release bipedal tiny folk with turd level IQs back onto the interwebs...bhanky is mind numbingly ignorant.

Hmmmm...It just occurred to me that bhanky might well be of  European Royalty.  Given the all too obvious signs of inbred DNA he surely must be related to either Prince Charles out of Lady Diana or that stinky arab fellow she was trading flies with just prior to their demise. 

Mongoloidian IQ?  Check!

Mongoloidian looks?  Check!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4696 on: January 05, 2024, 08:31:07 PM »
What beating? I was challenged 4 weeks post surgery my damn stitches hadn’t even healed yet. I wasn't even supposed to lift more than 10lbs for 12 weeks. At 20 weeks I beat my pre surgery lift. Meanwhile you idiots just yapped for months while I trained an recovered. My training is going awesome right now couldn’t be better. I had what I thought was a 12 rep set on ez curls busted  out 19 reps like nothing. I had to add more weight for the next set. No idea what I can deadlift don’t care my arm is the size of my head. Go ahead say i photoshopped it or its oil never done either in my life haters.

Let’s see the deadlift.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4697 on: January 05, 2024, 09:06:34 PM »
Goddamn - this literal guy is still hanging around here? What fckn grown man is so desperate for a friend that he lives his life trying to impress a group that not only isn’t impressed, but has shown nothing but utter disdain towards him?

Brian - you have a decent arm. Couldn’t give a flying fck if you believe it or not but it’s no bigger than mine. You also have a pencil ✏️ neck and ZERO lats / back as well as toothpick legs. You do NOT and never will have an “impressive build by bodybuilding standards”.

No - I’m not sending you jerk off material although 100% you will ask. I know that in your mind I am crazy and I must be smaller than you. But dude THAT is exactly the reason that you look the way you do. You are unable to take criticism and would rather live your life vicariously through the self delusion of your own mind. Have you ever stopped to wonder why for a decade now guys from MULTIPLE websites have told you the EXSCT same thing? Could it be because it’s fckn true man??

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4698 on: January 06, 2024, 01:16:10 AM »
Goddamn - this literal guy is still hanging around here? What fckn grown man is so desperate for a friend that he lives his life trying to impress a group that not only isn’t impressed, but has shown nothing but utter disdain towards him?

Brian - you have a decent arm. Couldn’t give a flying fck if you believe it or not but it’s no bigger than mine. You also have a pencil ✏️ neck and ZERO lats / back as well as toothpick legs. You do NOT and never will have an “impressive build by bodybuilding standards”.

No - I’m not sending you jerk off material although 100% you will ask. I know that in your mind I am crazy and I must be smaller than you. But dude THAT is exactly the reason that you look the way you do. You are unable to take criticism and would rather live your life vicariously through the self delusion of your own mind. Have you ever stopped to wonder why for a decade now guys from MULTIPLE websites have told you the EXSCT same thing? Could it be because it’s fckn true man??

yep it's very strange

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4699 on: January 06, 2024, 01:19:18 AM »
This thread delivers! Fascinating study in abnormal human psychology.