Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202825 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4700 on: January 06, 2024, 02:23:40 AM »
It's actually scary my body just won't stop losing weight I am actually trying to hold weight at this point. All I did was drop all supplements increase my water and add like a half hour of walking. I am on weight to make 205lbs easy. The question now is if I shoot for 198lbs and also enter the Open Bodybuilding as a light heavy. I am 200lbs in the am but 205ish before bed and still suffering night time diarrhea. If I cut water Friday I can be 198lbs friday night but then I am getting a little light by Saturday morning for 205lbs classic if I drop a few more pounds overnight. Just not sure as was sick this last week and I am having some cramps so may just be dehydration trying to drink more fluids. Also still have a little extra around the midsection and holding some water just worried I may be under 200lbs by the time I dial it in. I had originally planned to weigh 205lbs and then do heavy and classic but it's looking like I may be a light heavy. I don't know may just eat a fucking pizza and put the weight back on as it's fucking with my mind. I have been eating just clean like meat potatoes and salads no pizza or gravy or sausage and biscuits.

Girlfriend is going just wasn't sure if I would have her film as the photos they take are usually pretty good. Its a mornings show with mens prejudging and finals in the am and womens in the afternoon so will be done early then going to stay another night at the Hoteland enjoy a mini vacation as it's just outside DC.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

Pitiful Overthinking Of Peace  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4701 on: January 06, 2024, 02:26:38 AM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  :D

Pitiful Overthinking Of Peace  ;D

still cant believe he carries that much weight his bones must be made of lead or some such shit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4702 on: January 06, 2024, 02:52:49 AM »
still cant believe he carries that much weight his bones must be made of lead or some such shit
He`s full of shit.........takes a dump and loses  15 pounds.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4703 on: January 06, 2024, 03:35:41 AM »
Goddamn - this literal guy is still hanging around here? What fckn grown man is so desperate for a friend that he lives his life trying to impress a group that not only isn’t impressed, but has shown nothing but utter disdain towards him?

Brian - you have a decent arm. Couldn’t give a flying fck if you believe it or not but it’s no bigger than mine. You also have a pencil ✏️ neck and ZERO lats / back as well as toothpick legs. You do NOT and never will have an “impressive build by bodybuilding standards”.

No - I’m not sending you jerk off material although 100% you will ask. I know that in your mind I am crazy and I must be smaller than you. But dude THAT is exactly the reason that you look the way you do. You are unable to take criticism and would rather live your life vicariously through the self delusion of your own mind. Have you ever stopped to wonder why for a decade now guys from MULTIPLE websites have told you the EXSCT same thing? Could it be because it’s fckn true man??

The problem with that is I have  a 19 inch neck it’s fucking massive. I absolutely would not want my neck any bigger.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4704 on: January 06, 2024, 03:36:40 AM »
He`s full of shit.........takes a dump and loses  15 pounds.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: January 06, 2024, 03:40:50 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4707 on: January 06, 2024, 03:46:50 AM »

What I can’t understand is how the fuck you think you are winning this and you are 160lbs taking everything lol

You are not winning a dam thing

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4708 on: January 06, 2024, 03:49:20 AM »
Bhanky,
Royalty is taking your place on Getbig.
Better up your game.
Just sayin', bro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4709 on: January 06, 2024, 03:50:10 AM »
Facebook must be having technical difficulties.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: January 06, 2024, 03:52:55 AM »
Facebook must be having technical difficulties.
:D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4711 on: January 06, 2024, 03:53:37 AM »
My aesthetics destroy your shit-fer-brains

Boatloads hahahaha

250 sust 140 Ace

https://staging.streamable.com/v0q3wj

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4712 on: January 06, 2024, 04:29:11 AM »

Boatloads hahahaha

250 sust 140 Ace

See above your have sagging skin and empty pecs. My core is better than yours despite you being 160lbs. Wes says I have shallow abs they are cut deep compared to yours. Oh yeah and my arms destroy you talking about you hope to get to 17 lol

You are 50 plus pounds lighter and losing the ab comparison gtfo with your aesthetics you are a scrawny old man with saggy skin

See the pics above you are not destroying anything you are getting crushed

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4713 on: January 06, 2024, 05:04:15 AM »

Boatloads hahahaha

250 sust 140 Ace

good v taper!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4714 on: January 06, 2024, 06:04:36 AM »

Boatloads hahahaha

250 sust 140 Ace

What's your Bodyweight ?  145lbs a bit heavier

Looks like you need to up the food intake A Lot.
or do you intentionally stay so light & thin. ?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4715 on: January 06, 2024, 06:38:02 AM »
The problem with that is I have  a 19 inch neck it’s fucking massive. I absolutely would not want my neck any bigger.

Ok man - lol. Keep believing whatever you want. You post THAT pic thinking it supports your delusion?? Continue on your path and continue placing dead last at any contest you dare enter. Third place out of three competitors is still dead last man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: January 06, 2024, 06:43:14 AM »
Ok man - lol. Keep believing whatever you want. You post THAT pic thinking it supports your delusion?? Continue on your path and continue placing dead last at any contest you dare enter. Third place out of three competitors is still dead last man.

Its not a delusion my neck tapes at 18.5-19 inches its fucking huge. There are veins popping out of it when I flex it swallows my entire jawline. Obviously I don't go around flexing my neck. I spent a decade wrestling and rolling around on a mat with my neck it's a lot bigger than other weightlifters my size. Placings in local shows with local judges mean jack shit. Anyway case in point this is the local show in Maui notice dude has 14 inch arm on the right and 13 on the left but he is Hawaiin so he gets the judges vote.

Then there is the only other show I complete again I don't give a fuck what any judge on the planet says I destroyed both these guys. I get it no one likes me and I am a asshole and these guys were local so they get the judges vote but no fucking way do either of these armless fucks have a better physique than me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4717 on: January 06, 2024, 06:59:39 AM »
This is ridiculous and proves my point this is why no one wants to do shows it's all a bunch of bullshit. Go ahead tell me how he is more muscular than me. Like it or not I have been absolutely robbed at the 2 shows I completed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4718 on: January 06, 2024, 07:00:51 AM »
Its not a delusion my neck tapes at 18.5-19 inches its fucking huge. There are veins popping out of it when I flex it swallows my entire jawline. Obviously I don't go around flexing my neck. I spent a decade wrestling and rolling around on a mat with my neck it's a lot bigger than other weightlifters my size. Placings in local shows with local judges mean jack shit. Anyway case in point this is the local show in Maui notice dude has 14 inch arm on the right and 13 on the left but he is Hawaiin so he gets the judges vote.

Then there is the only other show I complete again I don't give a fuck what any judge on the planet says I destroyed both these guys. I get it no one likes me and I am a asshole and these guys were local so they get the judges vote but no fucking way do either of these armless fucks have a better physique than me.

Sounds like you need to talk to someone about all these grudges. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4719 on: January 06, 2024, 07:09:20 AM »

Brian - first off you must have an absolutely gargantuan head because regardless of whether your neck taped at 18.5 (which isn’t huge by the way) or 25 fckn inches - it LOOKS like a pencil holding an orange!!! So whatever size it is it NEEDS to be much bigger aesthetically.

That guy is fckn destroying you man. Come on dude you cannot be serious. Have you been to many pro and or high level amateur shows? Do you understand what judges are looking for? At 90% of shows you can pick the winner when they line up at the very start of the show. My wife has been dead on at the last few we have seen and she hasnt ever competed. Some pro shows are more difficult but smaller shows are easy. That guy just has a MUCH better look than you and it hasn’t a fckn thing to do with race. Why are you so insecure that you can’t just accept it and work to improve yourself? This is why you are a failure man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: January 06, 2024, 07:15:26 AM »
Congrats you are just a hater neither of those guys is anywhere near me they have 14 inch arms with loose skin on their bellies that is not bodybuilding. dude looks like he doesn't even lift standing next to me a small child not even the same species again no fucking way anyone is going to convince me otherwise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: January 06, 2024, 07:19:20 AM »
I got to go you guys can spend all day claiming I am small and not in shape have at it

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4722 on: January 06, 2024, 07:23:54 AM »
Congrats you are just a hater neither of those guys is anywhere near me they have 14 inch arms with loose skin on their bellies that is not bodybuilding. dude looks like he doesn't even lift standing next to me a small child not even the same species again no fucking way anyone is going to convince me otherwise.

You are right man. You probably shouldn’t bother competing anymore because it’s doubtful that any judges are capable of comprehending your greatness. I am starting to understand I think. You have been gifted by the great wizards and no one else can see what you really are.

Make sure you are out of sight of the rest of us weaklings - raise your fist and shout…..

SHAZZAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: January 06, 2024, 07:26:04 AM »
This is ridiculous and proves my point this is why no one wants to do shows it's all a bunch of bullshit. Go ahead tell me how he is more muscular than me. Like it or not I have been absolutely robbed at the 2 shows I completed.

I thought the Maui “show” wasn’t a bodybuilding contest…..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4724 on: January 06, 2024, 07:29:51 AM »
Looking Great Brian in the updated picture. Question for you why does one need to wear a hat indoors while working from home?

Follow up question? How would the judges know you are from out of town? Do you think judges receive your home address prior to prejudging for a local show?