Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203519 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4725 on: January 06, 2024, 07:31:53 AM »
Racist judges against Hanks.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4726 on: January 06, 2024, 07:41:24 AM »
Racist judges against Hanks.

I refuse to compete In interplanetary contest because of this very thing!!! Only fellow Martians are allowed to judge me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4727 on: January 06, 2024, 08:05:42 AM »
See above your have sagging skin and empty pecs. My core is better than yours despite you being 160lbs. Wes says I have shallow abs they are cut deep compared to yours. Oh yeah and my arms destroy you talking about you hope to get to 17 lol

You are 50 plus pounds lighter and losing the ab comparison gtfo with your aesthetics you are a scrawny old man with saggy skin

See the pics above you are not destroying anything you are getting crushed

it's the pose dipshit

i stand up straight and viloa the abs are clean, fuck you as dumb as shit hahahahaha

your pecs fucking suck my destroy your get the fuck outta here with that shit you worthless sack a shit

make a vid doing curls like mine and let's see how good you arms are shit-fer-brains

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4728 on: January 06, 2024, 08:07:15 AM »
good v taper!

thanks bro it looks even better from the rear ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4729 on: January 06, 2024, 08:10:33 AM »
it's the pose dipshit

i stand up straight and viloa the abs are clean, fuck you as dumb as shit hahahahaha

your pecs fucking suck my destroy your get the fuck outta here with that shit you worthless sack a shit

make a vid doing curls like mine and let's see how good you arms are shit-fer-brains

Curls are you kidding? I can curl your bodyweight for reps you dumb fuck

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4730 on: January 06, 2024, 08:13:16 AM »
Curls are you kidding? I can curl your bodyweight for reps you dumb fuck

who gives a fuck what you curl worthless sack of shit

what matters is looks fucking shithead

What's your Bodyweight ?  145lbs a bit heavier

Looks like you need to up the food intake A Lot.
or do you intentionally stay so light & thin. ?

160 @ 5%

if i eat more i just get a bigger and wider waist with love handles and fatter does not work pour moi to shove in food i'm done with that fucking shit!!!!

i'll never weigh more than a buch 75 @ 5% imposible for me to weigh more than that i'm not delusional at all i accept that fact and i'm fine with it 8)

if i decided to train legs i might be able to make it to a buck 85-90 but.... I JUST DON'T CARE TO DO SO

my wrist is less than 6 inches bird joints FTW 8)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4731 on: January 06, 2024, 08:41:29 AM »
who gives a fuck what you curl worthless sack of shit

what matters is looks fucking shithead

160 @ 5%

if i eat more i just get a bigger and wider waist with love handles and fatter does not work pour moi to shove in food i'm done with that fucking shit!!!!

i'll never weigh more than a buch 75 @ 5% imposible for me to weigh more than that i'm not delusional at all i accept that fact and i'm fine with it 8)

if i decided to train legs i might be able to make it to a buck 85-90 but.... I JUST DON'T CARE TO DO SO

my wrist is less than 6 inches bird joints FTW 8)

Cool story throw up a bicep then you fucking aids patient. Talking about aesthetics when you don't even train legs lol you look like shit

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4732 on: January 06, 2024, 10:09:55 AM »
Hanky has said he is a big man. 215 on gears for years.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4733 on: January 06, 2024, 10:33:14 AM »
Its not a delusion my neck tapes at 18.5-19 inches its fucking huge. There are veins popping out of it when I flex it swallows my entire jawline. Obviously I don't go around flexing my neck. I spent a decade wrestling and rolling around on a mat with my neck it's a lot bigger than other weightlifters my size. Placings in local shows with local judges mean jack shit. Anyway case in point this is the local show in Maui notice dude has 14 inch arm on the right and 13 on the left but he is Hawaiin so he gets the judges vote.

Then there is the only other show I complete again I don't give a fuck what any judge on the planet says I destroyed both these guys. I get it no one likes me and I am a asshole and these guys were local so they get the judges vote but no fucking way do either of these armless fucks have a better physique than me.

20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

If it was just one contest, one could argue some judges might have been biased. But when you keep losing every contest you enter then you are the problem.

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Mr Charles Arena went home with the trophy at the Excalibur:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4734 on: January 06, 2024, 10:53:04 AM »
^^^^^^^^^. Excellent summary

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4735 on: January 06, 2024, 11:16:26 AM »
20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

If it was just one contest, one could argue some judges might have been biased. But when you keep losing every contest you enter then you are the problem.

You've been taking drugs for over 20 years and have not improved or won anything, you've been constantly regressing and losing.

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

At your last contest you didn't even make it to the finals, and there were only 2 other competitors.

And in strict curl, you competed in a class you cherry picked so there would be no competitors and still your "world record" is non-existent, SCN did not recognize it and they want nothing to do with you.

You cuss out judges, argue with everyone and always have excuses. 20+ years of drugs and zero progress.

Fail.

To be fair, the picture of bhanks in defeat after Clegg beat the shit out of him, is probably the best bhanks has looked.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4736 on: January 06, 2024, 11:21:13 AM »

Cool story throw up a bicep then you fucking aids patient. Talking about aesthetics when you don't even train legs lol you look like shit

Agreed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4737 on: January 06, 2024, 11:22:50 AM »
20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Fail.

Great Summary,

And 100% accurate.

Everything Brian does is not his fault and the “judges” have it out for him.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4738 on: January 06, 2024, 11:23:41 AM »
20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Fail.

its only january 7th and we have a contender or post of the year

Brian I thought/ hoped you were leaving. stick to getting fanboys on facebook - notice oyu dont mention your 20 years on gear on there.
B

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4739 on: January 06, 2024, 11:40:52 AM »
this aids patient shit dont touch me shitstain you see irl i get comps left and right on my physique so your projections mean fuck all compared to real life dipshit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4740 on: January 06, 2024, 12:00:09 PM »
To be fair, the picture of bhanks in defeat after Clegg beat the shit out of him, is probably the best bhanks has looked.

Do you have any doubt he increased the dose leading up to it?
Y

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4741 on: January 06, 2024, 12:02:41 PM »
good v taper!

hank frantically googling v taper

hank makes ivan putski look symmetrical

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4742 on: January 06, 2024, 12:03:09 PM »
20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Fail.

No way BHANKS neck is 19”. More like 15”
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4743 on: January 06, 2024, 12:06:28 PM »
hank frantically googling v taper

hank makes ivan putski look symmetrical

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4744 on: January 06, 2024, 12:07:50 PM »
Do you have any doubt he increased the dose leading up to it?
No doubt, in bhanks mind, more steroids make you a tough guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4745 on: January 06, 2024, 12:18:53 PM »
thanks bro it looks even better from the rear ;)

Oh I bet it does.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4746 on: January 06, 2024, 12:21:13 PM »
You guys are showing 2 shopped pics of me the last two are absolutely shopped. Additionally here is a concept when taking a face shot you want to put your chin down and forward to hide the size of your neck and show the jawline. My neck still tapes 18 fully relaxed and 19 fully flexed so call it 18.5. I have a large neck anyway you slice it that is the largest neck size you can buy a dress shirt in a regular store.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4747 on: January 06, 2024, 12:24:33 PM »
this aids patient shit dont touch me shitstain you see irl i get comps left and right on my physique so your projections mean fuck all compared to real life dipshit

What physique is soggy and old a physique classification now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4748 on: January 06, 2024, 12:25:36 PM »
Hanky has said he is a big man. 215 on gears for years.

By all means lets see your build exactly you are a fucking joke using a shopped pic of someone else as your avatar. I would bet my life right now you look like shit. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4749 on: January 06, 2024, 12:27:22 PM »
20 inch neck:

"19 inch neck":

You lost to Clegg:

You lost to this fella:

Fail.

So it is an excuse now to point out you are sharing shopped pics of me? I absolutely destroyed both those guys and posted clear evidence. The size of my neck doesn't change based on your opinion it is 18 relaxed  and 19 flexed.