Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201907 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4925 on: January 07, 2024, 05:13:14 PM »
It almost looks as though Brian is out on his feet and Clegg is holding him up in order to inflict more punishment. This must've been just before Brian's corner threw in the towel.

Clegg lifting Brian off the blow with bone crushing blows et la Shaq

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4926 on: January 07, 2024, 05:22:39 PM »
Bhanky,
Has Em seen these pics of you taking uppercuts to the chin?

She is used to seeing photos of him taking balls to the chin.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4927 on: January 07, 2024, 06:02:09 PM »

Oh shit Bhank, Clegg looks like he was hitting you with a multi hit combo. It literally looks like some Street Fighter video game beat down -

That isn't even real lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4928 on: January 07, 2024, 06:03:02 PM »
Brian is killing him

That is a fake pic I have never been hit with an uppercut in my life lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4929 on: January 07, 2024, 06:03:42 PM »
What about this one?

What about what that is a fake pic

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4930 on: January 07, 2024, 06:04:55 PM »
That is a fake pic I have never been hit with an uppercut in my life lol

So this a fake one?

Just like the pool one and this one right?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4931 on: January 07, 2024, 06:05:01 PM »
Geez, 2 pictures showing BHANKS getting rocked.

robbed

lmao

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4932 on: January 07, 2024, 06:06:35 PM »
So this a fake one?

Just like the pool one and this one right?

Fake as fake can be how come in all your fake pics of me the pixelation looks like a 1985 tv? Like I am just a big fat blur in all of them?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4933 on: January 07, 2024, 06:11:30 PM »
robbed

lmao

And still no arm shot from hasbeen dude claims I am delusional then when he is called out silence. My arms are better in 2024 Fact maybe you should start lifting again.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4934 on: January 07, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
post a flexed side tri ;)

Where is your rear delt? It hasn't even been born yet you are built like a child go eat something already.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4935 on: January 07, 2024, 06:15:50 PM »
post a flexed side tri ;)

The collar bone to the back of the arm should be curved and rounded you have no development at all behind your front delt it just drops off like a jagged cliff.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4936 on: January 07, 2024, 06:16:30 PM »
And still no arm shot from hasbeen dude claims I am delusional then when he is called out silence. My arms are better in 2024 Fact maybe you should start lifting again.

i'm 58 years old.  i don't care about big arms.  or big arm in your case.

it must really suck for you to know that if i hit the gym three times a week for 45 minutes i'd
dwarf you again in a month and a half.

must suck to have that shitty genetics that you are hoping to hit 240 for once in your life after
20 years of steroid use.

no wonder you are such an angry little feller.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4937 on: January 07, 2024, 06:16:54 PM »
Fake as fake can be how come in all your fake pics of me the pixelation looks like a 1985 tv? Like I am just a big fat blur in all of them?

Fake as well?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4938 on: January 07, 2024, 06:18:50 PM »
i'm 58 years old.  i don't care about big arms.  or big arm in your case.

it must really suck for you to know that if i hit the gym three times a week for 45 minutes i'd
dwarf you again in a month and a half.

must suck to have that shitty genetics that you are hoping to hit 240 for once in your life after
20 years of steroid use.

no wonder you are such an angry little feller.

If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. Right now in 2024 I am winning the arm comparison with you yes absolutely you were a monster once. In 2024 bhank has better arms than you. So by all means take your ass back to the gym this is what I do I motivate old geezers hasbeens like you to start training again. Aka Wes and Jeff they had both given up and let themselves go I motivated both of those old geezers to start trainign again. Now There is only so much they could do but I deserve trainer credit for both of them. When Wes gets his over 70 pro card he better thank me. For fuck sake Jeff was a shingled mess when I turned him around. Maybe You are not yet that far gone come back to the Iron. 6 months is plenty of time for old nagging injuries to improve. But stop talking shit because you know I am ahead of you right now.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4939 on: January 07, 2024, 06:22:39 PM »
If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. Right now in 2024 I am winning the arm comparison with you yes absolutely you were a monster once. In 2024 bhank has better arms than you. So by all means take your ass back to the gym this is what I do I motivate old geezers hasbeens like you to start training again.

well if you are then congratulations on the first win on your life.

i know you finished second plenty,,  in every fight you ever had.

here comes the tough talk internet tough guy threats. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4940 on: January 07, 2024, 06:23:05 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4941 on: January 07, 2024, 06:26:12 PM »
If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. Right now in 2024 I am winning the arm comparison with you yes absolutely you were a monster once. In 2024 bhank has better arms than you. So by all means take your ass back to the gym this is what I do I motivate old geezers hasbeens like you to start training again. Aka Wes and Jeff they had both given up and let themselves go I motivated both of those old geezers to start trainign again. Now There is only so much they could do but I deserve trainer credit for both of them. When Wes gets his over 70 pro card he better thank me. For fuck sake Jeff was a shingled mess when I turned him around. Maybe You are not yet that far gone come back to the Iron. 6 months is plenty of time for old nagging injuries to improve. But stop talking shit because you know I am ahead of you right now.

If your aunt had a dick you'd suck it.  Tiny little manlette.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4942 on: January 07, 2024, 06:27:26 PM »
What about what that is a fake pic
Really? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4943 on: January 07, 2024, 06:29:29 PM »
well if you are then congratulations on the first win on your life.

i know you finished second plenty,,  in every fight you ever had.

here comes the tough talk internet tough guy threats.

I don't need to threaten anyone. I am in the best shape of my life today right now at 46 years old. I have been riding the bike 10 miles a day in addition to lifting. I am also lean as fuck and at 215lbs feel very energetic and healthy. If I had to run through a wall I feel confident I could do it. No one is ever going to come looking for me no one is ever going to pick a fight with me no one is ever going to disrespect me. You guys talk shit online about my physique and can't even back that trash talk up and you think any of you are going to start soemthign in real life lol you are just a bunch of fat old men.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4944 on: January 07, 2024, 06:30:26 PM »
Really? ::)

Absolutely I beat the shit out of that dude I played bongo on his head for 8 minutes of a 10 minute fight. He has the video he will never ever show it. But let's argue about anything other than the fact that Chaos can't bench 275lbs. Pussy is afraid to try and expose himself as a weak slob.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4945 on: January 07, 2024, 06:32:21 PM »
I don't need to threaten anyone. I am in the best shape of my life today right now at 46 years old. I have been riding the bike 10 miles a day in addition to lifting. I am also lean as fuck and at 215lbs feel very energetic and healthy. If I had to run through a wall I feel confident I could do it. No one is ever going to come looking for me no one is ever going to pick a fight with me no one is ever going to disrespect me. You guys talk shit online about my physique and can't even back that trash talk up and you think any of you are going to start soemthign in real life lol you are just a bunch of fat old men.

haha,   ok little fella.

i still want you to wrap a tape measure around your cranium.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4946 on: January 07, 2024, 06:33:25 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4947 on: January 07, 2024, 06:49:33 PM »
haha,   ok little fella.

i still want you to wrap a tape measure around your cranium.

But you can’t because you’re old and you don’t even train anymore those days are past. But competing with me aside why are they past at one point is being the best you can be no longer important? No one said you had to have 20 hours much arms at 56 or 58 or whatever but not lifting for 6 months? Nah fuck that coming back doesn’t get easier. Keep telling yourself it would just take 6 weeks that is what Wes said 3 years ago still no updates. The bear way to get back in shape is to stay in shape. I am not saying blast gear or bulk or train 2 hours a day but not lifting when did you just give up? That’s ridiculous. The hyenas eventually come for the old Lion that lets itself grow weak. Put up a fight when they come. Don’t just lay down and die

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4948 on: January 07, 2024, 06:51:01 PM »

I thought you had an elptical ?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4949 on: January 07, 2024, 06:54:46 PM »
But you can’t because you’re old and you don’t even train anymore those days are past. But competing with me aside why are they past at one point is being the best you can be no longer important? No one said you had to have 20 hours much arms at 56 or 58 or whatever but not lifting for 6 months? Nah fuck that coming back doesn’t get easier. Keep telling yourself it would just take 6 weeks that is what Wes said 3 years ago still no updates. The bear way to get back in shape is to stay in shape. I am not saying blast gear or bulk or train 2 hours a day but not lifting when did you just give up? That’s ridiculous. The hyenas eventually come for the old Lion that lets itself grow weak. Put up a fight when they come. Don’t just lay down and die

no offence brian but if the day ever comes where i feel the need to compete with you
i will just admit i'm worthless and put a bullet in my head.