Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203473 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4950 on: January 07, 2024, 07:20:10 PM »
no offence brian but if the day ever comes where i feel the need to compete with you
i will just admit i'm worthless and put a bullet in my head.

lol he’s calling you old? Hahahahahaha

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4951 on: January 07, 2024, 07:23:45 PM »
haha,   ok little fella.

i still want you to wrap a tape measure around your cranium.

Do they make them that long ??

Personally, a short rope around his neck & a long jump would be far more productive   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4952 on: January 07, 2024, 07:31:40 PM »
The collar bone to the back of the arm should be curved and rounded you have no development at all behind your front delt it just drops off like a jagged cliff.

try harder

your words have ZERO EFFECT me :-*

meanwhile my physique absolutelty destroys yours, and the funny thing is.... it's just gonna keep getting even better ;)

meanwhile yours will remain the excact same or get even worse guaren-fucking-teed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4953 on: January 07, 2024, 07:35:56 PM »
lol he’s calling you old? Hahahahahaha

i'm even younger and he calls me old

thinks this shit actually touches me BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

his shit is great just fuels me to work even harder ;)

basically i'm using and manipulating him for my own benefit and it's working like a fucking charm :)

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #4954 on: January 07, 2024, 07:39:38 PM »
dj is a goofy phaggot

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4955 on: January 07, 2024, 08:02:39 PM »
no offence brian but if the day ever comes where i feel the need to compete with you
i will just admit i'm worthless and put a bullet in my head.

He won't even understand what you wrote. It will go over his head - if you can imagine that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4956 on: January 07, 2024, 08:12:17 PM »
He won't even understand what you wrote. It will go over his head - if you can imagine that.

his iq is in the double digits no doubt

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4957 on: January 07, 2024, 08:13:35 PM »
try harder

your words have ZERO EFFECT me :-*

meanwhile my physique absolutelty destroys yours, and the funny thing is.... it's just gonna keep getting even better ;)

meanwhile yours will remain the excact same or get even worse guaren-fucking-teed

No, absolutely not.

You look like an albino Kenyan marathon runner.

You use PEDs to appear lean and you have no muscle development at all. Fuck off with your “my physique” bullshit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4958 on: January 07, 2024, 08:17:44 PM »
No, absolutely not.

You look like an albino Kenyan marathon runner.

You use PEDs to appear lean and you have no muscle development at all. Fuck off with your “my physique” bullshit.

keep it coming fat pear body joo

got a bicep session up a coming and this is just what the doctor ordered to get me fired up and go all out

i'm up here and you are down there :-*

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4959 on: January 07, 2024, 08:18:27 PM »
his iq is in the double digits no doubt

The child prodigy MENSA member?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4960 on: January 07, 2024, 08:19:29 PM »
The child prodigy MENSA member?

his level of narcissism is on a whole other level MY GOD :D :D :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4961 on: January 07, 2024, 08:26:11 PM »
keep it coming fat pear body joo

got a bicep session up a coming and this is just what the doctor ordered to get me fired up and go all out

i'm up here and you are down there :-*

Well with the number of people who insult you or think you’re a complete joke, you should have endless motivation to try to get to 155 lbs.

You clutter up threads with your stupidity and aids patient looking photos. You definitely belong in the attention whore thread with the two biggest board retards, Hankins and Canning.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4962 on: January 07, 2024, 08:26:24 PM »
Yeah it is a funny pic from a funny angle I knew it looked funny when I posted it literally the first time I tried the pose. By all means show her a current pic. No one in the godamn world is going to look at it and say I am not jacked.

I told her you said you had a huge neck and she got mad at me for fckn with you. She sees me daily - I will NEVER say that I am jacked (that’s a fckn douchebag thing to say), but she trains with me and sees me and evidently she thinks I’m a tad larger than you. She did say at least he is fairly lean. Like she said you don’t have a bad physique compared to average men. You just don’t look anything like a bodybuilder man. It’s not a big deal. I am over 50 now and won’t be able to maintain this size forever. Fortunately for whatever reason I have a structure that makes me look heavier. I am ashamed to admit I measured arms at the start of the year. I did it just to see and they are a little over 19. I only weigh between 210-220 so I am not remotely huge.

For whatever reason you have reverse body dysmorphia. Where most see themselves smaller than they actually are - YOU see an image that looks much better and bigger than it actually is.

Just look at that pic above. You have a pencil neck. If it’s 30 inches then your head is 60. Point is it LOOKS like a pencil

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4963 on: January 07, 2024, 08:30:30 PM »
He literally connected with one punch the entire fight lol he spent 8 of the 10 minutes on his back eating unanswered shots

So I guess that is still a no on the 275? Damn you are weak for a fat guy

So those judges were wrong too? Damn man - why does every judge hate you?? lol. You lost dude. He beat your ass and that’s fckn ok! If I was worried about the DOZENS of times I’ve been on the losing side of a fight I would be a mess. I fought far far too much as a young man and I’m not “proud” of any of it win or loss. I don’t regret per se - but that’s because I try not to regret things other than those times when I have been a hurtful prick to good people.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #4964 on: January 07, 2024, 08:32:09 PM »
who do you guys think has better abs ?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4965 on: January 07, 2024, 08:35:13 PM »
250 at 18%

not the greatest but massive improvement

on 1ml of test a week

like it or not I've lost 48lbs of bodyfat and put on 22 of lean tissue in 8 months. 3 of which on test.

how have you improved? oh you havent.

you are as succeessful as your bench press competition. complete failure. no wonder you like getting pegged- is it the pain or the humiliation that gets you off?

Don’t bother man. Bank will never have the self awareness necessary for a successful life. The guy is a total failure because of his inability to accept criticism.

Props to you on the fat loss and recomp! That’s a shit ton of bodyfat to lose and unless I’m wrong you are no spring chicken like me!! lol.  I hate admitting it, but I’m closer the end than I am my beginning!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4966 on: January 07, 2024, 08:43:36 PM »
Brian is killing him

lol yeh he is!! Using his face to fck up the opponents fist!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4967 on: January 07, 2024, 08:46:33 PM »
Really? ::)

Hanky trying desperately in this thread to change the subject and pick fights to avoid the new pics of Clegg kicking his ass.  Also, he entirely ignores all the excuses he previously gave about his shoulder problems being related to the DQ. He beat the guy for 8 of 10 minutes?  Another case of 11=15 reps or Rhodes Scholar memories.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4968 on: January 07, 2024, 08:51:27 PM »
You have to love  DITBAB. Guys like Joe Rogan and MANY others who train BJJ literally daily (Joe was National Champ taekwondo) all day they have met or know Tyson and wouldn’t get in a ring with him for millions. But DITBAB says he would “ragdoll” Mike.

Any of you that have lived the dumbass life of fighting, I admit I am one as well, KNOW that there isn’t a single LEGIT badass that talks this way. The mouth runners are 100% of the time the easiest to fck up. We all know I’m not talking about professional fighters like McGregor etc. they are “talking” building their purse.

My point is that I have never met a single tough guy that said “I’m a tough guy”

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4969 on: January 07, 2024, 08:55:33 PM »
i'm 58 years old.  i don't care about big arms.  or big arm in your case.

it must really suck for you to know that if i hit the gym three times a week for 45 minutes i'd
dwarf you again in a month and a half.

must suck to have that shitty genetics that you are hoping to hit 240 for once in your life after
20 years of steroid use.

no wonder you are such an angry little feller.

If I’m not mistaken Haz - you actually have had some success in BB. That beats Hank!

In Brian’s mind he beats Arnold since in 2024 Arnold doesn’t look as good. So in Brian’s delusional mind he is a better BB than Arnold. I gues he is tougher than Ali too since Ali doesn’t even exist anymore. lol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4970 on: January 07, 2024, 09:16:36 PM »

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4971 on: January 07, 2024, 09:29:12 PM »
If I’m not mistaken Haz - you actually have had some success in BB. That beats Hank!

In Brian’s mind he beats Arnold since in 2024 Arnold doesn’t look as good. So in Brian’s delusional mind he is a better BB than Arnold. I gues he is tougher than Ali too since Ali doesn’t even exist anymore. lol

unfortunately not,  but i stood on stage beside other guts who had success!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4972 on: January 07, 2024, 09:44:00 PM »

To compete with honor is to be a Man.  To me this is your way of thinking and doing, brother.

The way of bhanky is to whine, bitch and moan.   To leave in the darkness because you cannot win.  To eat French Toast on YouTube and post your fugly photos here, there and everywhere.  To complain about many things and do nothing about them but make physical threats against those that see you for what you are.  banky avoids salt for a reason.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4973 on: January 07, 2024, 10:21:08 PM »

Well you looked like a fckn monster man. I never took an overall in open class. I was a bit hardheaded (although after dealing with DITBAB I cut myself some slack thinking back) so it took me a while to learn to diet. I was never delusional like Brian, thinking I was something I wasn’t, but I was absolutely brilliant at fckn things up at the end by listening to 10 different people and trying to make chsnges. When I finally figured out that if you are in shape 2 weeks out you just coast in and keep it simple. My best look was shit tons of water last week up until Friday afternoon. 1/2 dyazide Friday night if I needed and had it. No other craziness.
But here’s the thing. I can say that you would have wiped the stage with me. I wouldn’t looked retarded next to you, and somehow I can say that and not turn into a pillar of salt. Why that is so hard for Brian is puzzling.

Actually it’s not at all puzzling. Brian is one of the most insecure kids I’ve ever met. He has absolutely zero confidence in himself so he projects here and tells himself “yeh man we would ragdoll these fools if they tried to faded us” lol deep inside knowing he would be sucking ass trying to make nice if he was actually confronted.
His ex wife said that not only was he bisexual- he was scared shitless of getting his ass kicked.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4974 on: January 07, 2024, 10:29:31 PM »
To compete with honor is to be a Man.  To me this is your way of thinking and doing, brother.

The way of bhanky is to whine, bitch and moan.   To leave in the darkness because you cannot win.  To eat French Toast on YouTube and post your fugly photos here, there and everywhere.  To complain about many things and do nothing about them but make physical threats against those that see you for what you are.  banky avoids salt for a reason.

Well said old boy! True competitors are t afraid of even ashamed of losing. OF COURSE it’s not “fun” to lose. It’s supposed to suck and be miserable at the time. I also do t think you should ever “get used to” it and I don’t think it’s bad for losing to piss you off. But you get pissed at YOURSELF and respect the opponent. You don’t have to beat yourself up, but rather use that shitty feeling to learn and grow.

Wasn’t Thomas Edison credited with saying something like he tried to inve t the light bulb 1,000 times and failed 999 of them? In sales I always told my teams that if you know you have a 5% success rate then it’s easy to know PRECISELY how many calls you must make in order to meet your sales goals. Eash no isn’t a bad thing. It’s one less no before the yes that you know will come. But you do have to learn from each “no” or “loss”. If you learn it makes the chances of a win much more likely. Babies like Brian never improve because they whine about how it was t their fault and never learn a thing.