Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202732 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4975 on: January 07, 2024, 11:18:22 PM »
who do you guys think has better abs ?

use this pic dipshit

and no one replied  :D :D :D :D

but i'm sure your butt buddy the fat joo pear will side with his fuck toy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4976 on: January 07, 2024, 11:21:43 PM »
Well with the number of people who insult you or think you’re a complete joke, you should have endless motivation to try to get to 155 lbs.

You clutter up threads with your stupidity and aids patient looking photos. You definitely belong in the attention whore thread with the two biggest board retards, Hankins and Canning.

yeah fat joo

theres lots of peeps who insult me sure thing

christ your stupid

and no pic from you toady pear :-*

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4977 on: January 08, 2024, 03:16:33 AM »
What about this one?

Nice, hadn't seen this one before.

Since Clegg reportedly only landed one punch in the entire fight, it's good fortune that it was captured for posterity.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4978 on: January 08, 2024, 03:21:25 AM »

Since Clegg reportedly only landed one punch in the entire fight, it's good fortune that it was captured for posterity.
haha imagine the odds

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #4979 on: January 08, 2024, 03:30:32 AM »
haha imagine the odds

Reminds me of the brutal body-blows from Rocky IV round 15.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4980 on: January 08, 2024, 03:42:50 AM »
try harder

your words have ZERO EFFECT me :-*

meanwhile my physique absolutelty destroys yours, and the funny thing is.... it's just gonna keep getting even better ;)

meanwhile yours will remain the excact same or get even worse guaren-fucking-teed

If you say so

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4981 on: January 08, 2024, 03:46:26 AM »
So those judges were wrong too? Damn man - why does every judge hate you?? lol. You lost dude. He beat your ass and that’s fckn ok! If I was worried about the DOZENS of times I’ve been on the losing side of a fight I would be a mess. I fought far far too much as a young man and I’m not “proud” of any of it win or loss. I don’t regret per se - but that’s because I try not to regret things other than those times when I have been a hurtful prick to good people.

Again sorry I was actually there he had dents in his head and was concussed I talked to him after the fight I saw his head I hit him about 100 times in his noggin. I get the judge declared him the winner but he got me with one jab on the top of my head I hit him 100 times in the damn head he didn’t win a fucking thing other than a concussion

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4982 on: January 08, 2024, 03:50:34 AM »
Well you looked like a fckn monster man. I never took an overall in open class. I was a bit hardheaded (although after dealing with DITBAB I cut myself some slack thinking back) so it took me a while to learn to diet. I was never delusional like Brian, thinking I was something I wasn’t, but I was absolutely brilliant at fckn things up at the end by listening to 10 different people and trying to make chsnges. When I finally figured out that if you are in shape 2 weeks out you just coast in and keep it simple. My best look was shit tons of water last week up until Friday afternoon. 1/2 dyazide Friday night if I needed and had it. No other craziness.
But here’s the thing. I can say that you would have wiped the stage with me. I wouldn’t looked retarded next to you, and somehow I can say that and not turn into a pillar of salt. Why that is so hard for Brian is puzzling.

Actually it’s not at all puzzling. Brian is one of the most insecure kids I’ve ever met. He has absolutely zero confidence in himself so he projects here and tells himself “yeh man we would ragdoll these fools if they tried to faded us” lol deep inside knowing he would be sucking ass trying to make nice if he was actually confronted.
His ex wife said that not only was he bisexual- he was scared shitless of getting his ass kicked.

When did I ever claim to beat has been physique from his competitive years? Never o said right now in 2024 he has no business talking shit because today my arms are bigger and better than his not 20 years ago today

And for fuck sake this board doesn’t even know who my ex wife is much less have they ever talked to her so again please stop including me in your weird gay fantasies not into it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4983 on: January 08, 2024, 03:53:38 AM »

That is fake as hell though lol it’s literally the same images from the first pic moved to a different position and adjusted gtfo with that nonsense

The guy has the video he posted both rounds on his Facebook a decade ago he took it down because people were laughing at him getting his ass kicked for 2 rounds so by all means get the video

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4984 on: January 08, 2024, 03:55:02 AM »
I  think TODAY Hankys arms may even be bigger than Mike Mattarazzos or even the great Sergio Oliva!!
 ::)

Pointless Posts Of Peace   :-\

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4985 on: January 08, 2024, 04:01:00 AM »
I  think TODAY Hankys arms may even be bigger than Mike Mattarazzos or even the great Sergio Oliva!!
 ::)

Pointless Posts Of Peace   :-\

They are bigger than your legs today

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4986 on: January 08, 2024, 04:01:36 AM »
That is fake as hell though lol it’s literally the same images from the first pic moved to a different position and adjusted gtfo with that nonsense

The guy has the video he posted both rounds on his Facebook a decade ago he took it down because people were laughing at him getting his ass kicked for 2 rounds so by all means get the video
have a cup of coffee dude.Damn 4 posts in a row this early in the morning

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4987 on: January 08, 2024, 04:06:05 AM »
Yeah I post when taking my morning poop. Going to get my coffee now. And I only post multiple times to respond to multiple post it’s not like I post 4 times to respond to 1. Again never said I was Ronnie Coleman but people acting like I am not in shape is nonsense. I am in great shape right now at 46 years old. No filter nothing I am actually grainy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4988 on: January 08, 2024, 04:20:30 AM »
I don't need to threaten anyone.

I am in the best shape of my life today right now at 46 years old.

I have been riding the bike 10 miles a day in addition to lifting.

I am also lean as fuck and at 215lbs feel very energetic and healthy.

If I had to run through a wall I feel confident I could do it.

No one is ever going to come looking for me

no one is ever going to pick a fight with me

no one is ever going to disrespect me.

You guys talk shit online about my physique and can't even back that trash talk up and you think any of you are going to start soemthign in real life lol

you are just a bunch of fat old men.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4989 on: January 08, 2024, 04:23:45 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4990 on: January 08, 2024, 04:30:46 AM »
Yeah I post when taking my morning poop. Going to get my coffee now. And I only post multiple times to respond to multiple post it’s not like I post 4 times to respond to 1. Again never said I was Ronnie Coleman but people acting like I am not in shape is nonsense. I am in great shape right now at 46 years old. No filter nothing I am actually grainy

Real men don't poop.

Real men take sh*ts.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4991 on: January 08, 2024, 04:32:56 AM »
haha Brian you are always talking old man this and old man that so I showed my 17 year old grandson your picture and he said “he’s in good shape for an old man” so welcome to the club.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4992 on: January 08, 2024, 05:12:37 AM »
haha Brian you are always talking old man this and old man that so I showed my 17 year old grandson your picture and he said “he’s in good shape for an old man” so welcome to the club.

A win is a win

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4993 on: January 08, 2024, 05:27:11 AM »
But you can’t because you’re old and you don’t even train anymore those days are past. But competing with me aside why are they past at one point is being the best you can be no longer important? No one said you had to have 20 hours much arms at 56 or 58 or whatever but not lifting for 6 months? Nah fuck that coming back doesn’t get easier. Keep telling yourself it would just take 6 weeks that is what Wes said 3 years ago still no updates. The bear way to get back in shape is to stay in shape. I am not saying blast gear or bulk or train 2 hours a day but not lifting when did you just give up? That’s ridiculous. The hyenas eventually come for the old Lion that lets itself grow weak. Put up a fight when they come. Don’t just lay down and die

remember that when you compete in bb again hankins!!  but if you really beat cleggs ass then you gotta prove it or shut the fuck up about it. only pics we have here show you gettin beat up.. wheres the double leg by hankins? the stiff jab by hankins? wheres the ground and pound by hankins? eh on second thought, skip the ground n pound pic,  we all know why w you haha.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4994 on: January 08, 2024, 05:34:28 AM »
remember that when you compete in bb again hankins!!  but if you really beat cleggs ass then you gotta prove it or shut the fuck up about it. only pics we have here show you gettin beat up.. wheres the double leg by hankins? the stiff jab by hankins? wheres the ground and pound by hankins? eh on second thought, skip the ground n pound pic,  we all know why w you haha.

I am not the one who keeps bringing it up and posting fake pics. I know what I did I was there. He sent you guys a screenshot from the video he has the video. If he actually beat me up he would have sent the video duh

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4995 on: January 08, 2024, 05:42:50 AM »

Hanky quit on his stool (how ironic!) then bitched and moaned that they should have a doctor to look at his busted shoulder between rounds 2-3 and that's why he was DQ'd.  He hasn't once mentioned his injury being involved yet during this current iteration of "why Clegg won".

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4996 on: January 08, 2024, 06:05:19 AM »
Hanky quit on his stool (how ironic!) then bitched and moaned that they should have a doctor to look at his busted shoulder between rounds 2-3 and that's why he was DQ'd.  He hasn't once mentioned his injury being involved yet during this current iteration of "why Clegg won".

Why do you guys want to argue about it? By all means go get the video if you don't believe me. I don't really care. I was still working an office job full time in DC with a commute back then in my early 30s. We fought in like 2007 maybe 2008? It was at least 15+ years ago. Unlike the rest of this board I am not living in the past. The year is now 2024. I am 46 years old now. I am worried about today and the next 6 months. Right now, I am in better shape than I was then despite being 15 years older.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4997 on: January 08, 2024, 06:21:45 AM »
Why do you guys want to argue about it? By all means go get the video if you don't believe me. I don't really care. I was still working an office job full time in DC with a commute back then in my early 30s. We fought in like 2007 maybe 2008? It was at least 15+ years ago. Unlike the rest of this board I am not living in the past. The year is now 2024. I am 46 years old now. I am worried about today and the next 6 months. Right now, I am in better shape than I was then despite being 15 years older.

2010 maybe?

https://events.mixedmartialarts.com/Gladiator-Fight-Club-3-6-10:E3C2981F-BA31-4021-A5F4-F5DCA4B5CE46

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4998 on: January 08, 2024, 06:26:18 AM »
2010 maybe?

WTF is the difference? It is 2024 now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4999 on: January 08, 2024, 06:31:12 AM »
Absolutely I beat the shit out of that dude I played bongo on his head for 8 minutes of a 10 minute fight. He has the video he will never ever show it. But let's argue about anything other than the fact that Chaos can't bench 275lbs. Pussy is afraid to try and expose himself as a weak slob.

Bhanks, I saw the videos of you and Clegg fight. Yes, you were on top of him a lot but you were not landing a lot of strikes.
X