Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201833 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5050 on: January 08, 2024, 12:19:37 PM »
Sorry Hanky, no hate but I doubt you're  in single digits body fat. Probably come in at 13/14%.

Everyone with abs assumes they are leaner than they really are. Your visceral fat, love handles/back fat and cottage cheese ass and hips put you over 10% easily.

I tell you what sign me up for private testing and pay for it I will go and disclose the results no way am I not single digit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5051 on: January 08, 2024, 12:22:45 PM »

I'm 50 Brian. I went to prison big deal. You forgetting when you dispatched the mexican cartel in the jug. But at 50 I'd rip you a new arsehole. One leg kick and you'd be crippled. That being said you were offered a flight to fight and you leged it away. So I don't entertain you anymore brian. I just come on here to mock you when i want a little amusement.

Jesus you are 50 I take it back you are just a slob I was trying to give you the old man curve.

I wasn't offered a damn thing you are a coward who will not disclose their identity. By all means disclose your identity like a man and we can set something up. There is a direct flight from my new city to London disclose your identity and we cna make plans for a fight this summer. I don't need you to pay for a damn thing No problem. But fuck no I am not going to sit here and pretend someone who won't identify themselves is trying to legitimately set up a fight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5052 on: January 08, 2024, 12:24:36 PM »

thank you for the praise Brian. a question though- an honest question no a dig.

Why don't you seem to make any progress?

Once you get in shape progress is slower but it is still being made. Were you ever in better shape than you are now? Like when you were 20 were you a fat slob or in shape? Why haven't you made any progress dumbass

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5053 on: January 08, 2024, 12:24:58 PM »
No way I have striations on my teardrops and vascularity everywhere. You can see striations in my lower back tree not fat. I don't have any visceral fat and have never had any cottage cheese. I used to caliber a lot obsessively for years I know my bodyfat. I am stage lean in the mornings right now. I am actually trying to fatten up a little. I feel I look better and healthier closer to 225.

Now I will admit I get bad gas and bloating somedays and spend half the night passing gas. As such yeah I may be round at somepoint during the day. But in the mornings I am tight. I have also been professional tested many times over the years. The fattest I have ever been was 10% during a serious bulk and I am way leaner now.

Agreed,

No back fat, cottage cheese and full head of hair

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5054 on: January 08, 2024, 12:25:49 PM »
Well said old boy! True competitors are t afraid of even ashamed of losing. OF COURSE it’s not “fun” to lose. It’s supposed to suck and be miserable at the time. I also do t think you should ever “get used to” it and I don’t think it’s bad for losing to piss you off. But you get pissed at YOURSELF and respect the opponent. You don’t have to beat yourself up, but rather use that shitty feeling to learn and grow.

Wasn’t Thomas Edison credited with saying something like he tried to inve t the light bulb 1,000 times and failed 999 of them? In sales I always told my teams that if you know you have a 5% success rate then it’s easy to know PRECISELY how many calls you must make in order to meet your sales goals. Eash no isn’t a bad thing. It’s one less no before the yes that you know will come. But you do have to learn from each “no” or “loss”. If you learn it makes the chances of a win much more likely. Babies like Brian never improve because they whine about how it was t their fault and never learn a thing.

The world knows that to compete is to either win or lose.  Those who compete know that Grantland Rice was correct: 
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Failure isn't bad if it doesn't attack the heart. Success is all right if it doesn't go to the head.

Given the size of bhanky's huge noggin I'd say failure can also go to one's head.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5055 on: January 08, 2024, 12:26:17 PM »
Agreed,

No back fat, cottage cheese and full head of hair

I literally have striations in my glutes in that pic you can pretend it is cottage cheese all you want

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5056 on: January 08, 2024, 12:27:12 PM »
I tell you what sign me up for private testing and pay for it I will go and disclose the results no way am I not single digit

You're in luck. I have some paypal accounts set up with fake identities so happy to transfer money to you through them. Find out how much and I'll send it

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5057 on: January 08, 2024, 12:28:20 PM »
I literally have striations in my glutes in that pic you can pretend it is cottage cheese all you want

Nothing sadder than an old, balding queen wearing their beard's bikini  bottoms.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5058 on: January 08, 2024, 12:29:42 PM »

Nah,  your  IQ is in the double digits.  I'd say around 73 or so.  Moron.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5059 on: January 08, 2024, 12:29:53 PM »
Nothing sadder than an old, balding queen wearing their beard's bikini  bottoms.

no,  it would be even sadder if he tried to justify why he did it..,,

oh, wait..

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5060 on: January 08, 2024, 12:30:55 PM »

oh, wait..

;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5061 on: January 08, 2024, 12:39:15 PM »

oh, wait..

Why did he do it anyways ?

Who took the pic Spaulding?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5062 on: January 08, 2024, 12:43:32 PM »
Jesus you are 50 I take it back you are just a slob I was trying to give you the old man curve.

I wasn't offered a damn thing you are a coward who will not disclose their identity. By all means disclose your identity like a man and we can set something up. There is a direct flight from my new city to London disclose your identity and we cna make plans for a fight this summer. I don't need you to pay for a damn thing No problem. But fuck no I am not going to sit here and pretend someone who won't identify themselves is trying to legitimately set up a fight.

b rian you were offered to come to the uK to fight me after you claimed you wold fight anyone anytime anywhere.

everyone saw it

you then put in conditions for the fight. ie- I had to pay for a hotel for a week and 1st class fights etc etc.

the reason I don't identify myself brian is simple. I am on life licence. I breach that and get caught I will go back inside for the rest of my natural life. You are a coward and a snake. You would call the police tell them what i was doing and I would be arrested. I know this as you even had the cops as back up when you went to search for canadian numberplates terified josh ahd turned up. Shook? Much? You were practically crying.

Also Brian I don't do what insignificant piss ants on the interent tell me to do. I also don't need validation off other men about my physique or my progress. You are so painfully insecure you have to put up unsolciited photos up - you are either terrified by your life or a closetted gay seeking a hook up. As we know you used to get pegged its clear where the truth is.

Finally Brian- I am in Liverpool not london. You fucking moron. Ike Mentzer- the genius idiot savant gay wife beating delusional junkie.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5063 on: January 08, 2024, 12:44:34 PM »
Once you get in shape progress is slower but it is still being made. Were you ever in better shape than you are now? Like when you were 20 were you a fat slob or in shape? Why haven't you made any progress dumbass

were you crying when typing this sweetcheeks?

Now go and get your wifes thong on for patrick!
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5064 on: January 08, 2024, 12:48:11 PM »
For fuck’s sake…the word is caliper.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5065 on: January 08, 2024, 12:49:11 PM »

b rian you were offered to come to the uK to fight me after you claimed you wold fight anyone anytime anywhere.

everyone saw it

you then put in conditions for the fight. ie- I had to pay for a hotel for a week and 1st class fights etc etc.

the reason I don't identify myself brian is simple. I am on life licence. I breach that and get caught I will go back inside for the rest of my natural life. You are a coward and a snake. You would call the police tell them what i was doing and I would be arrested. I know this as you even had the cops as back up when you went to search for canadian numberplates terified josh ahd turned up. Shook? Much? You were practically crying.

Also Brian I don't do what insignificant piss ants on the interent tell me to do. I also don't need validation off other men about my physique or my progress. You are so painfully insecure you have to put up unsolciited photos up - you are either terrified by your life or a closetted gay seeking a hook up. As we know you used to get pegged its clear where the truth is.

Finally Brian- I am in Liverpool not london. You fucking moron. Ike Mentzer- the genius idiot savant gay wife beating delusional junkie.

You can't make an offer when you don't identify yourself that is not how it works. I am not flying to London to fight a mystery man. And I don't give a fuck if you live in liverpool the direct fight is to London. I am willing to fly to London. You don't want to get in trouble great neither do I set something up at a local gym we can call it a spar or better yet get us on an actual MMA card we can have a sanctioned heavyweight fight no problem that would be great they would film it for getbig and everything. But none of that can happen because you are a coward who won't identify themselves.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5066 on: January 08, 2024, 12:50:16 PM »

oh, wait..

Those are literally my posing trunks from the contest that prior week the wife is 114lbs I can not fit in her bathing suit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5067 on: January 08, 2024, 12:59:55 PM »
You can't make an offer when you don't identify yourself that is not how it works. I am not flying to London to fight a mystery man. And I don't give a fuck if you live in liverpool the direct fight is to London. I am willing to fly to London. You don't want to get in trouble great neither do I set something up at a local gym we can call it a spar or better yet get us on an actual MMA card we can have a sanctioned heavyweight fight no problem that would be great they would film it for getbig and everything. But none of that can happen because you are a coward who won't identify themselves.

Jamie Clegg offered to fight you again and you said you were not cleared because no one asked for blood work.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5068 on: January 08, 2024, 01:02:55 PM »

Yes I can Brian I can do anything i decide.

And there you go setting conditions. Its not a gym fight or a spar brian its a fuckling straightener.  But now you want a roll around in a sanctioned contest you fucking bluffer. No rules. Its on on sight- not a sanitised safe roll on the mat. Either way it will be a single leg kick and oyu will then be unable to run away and i can set about marking you for life. Only you won't do it. Why does my identity matter Brian? Serious question. What idifference does it make to the man who could rag doll. tyson but not clegg?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5069 on: January 08, 2024, 01:05:08 PM »
Jamie Clegg offered to fight you again and you said you were not cleared because no one asked for blood work.

Come on total bullshit no one asked me to fight anyone on any card period.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5070 on: January 08, 2024, 01:05:41 PM »
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5071 on: January 08, 2024, 01:10:02 PM »
Yes I can Brian I can do anything i decide.

And there you go setting conditions. Its not a gym fight or a spar brian its a fuckling straightener.  But now you want a roll around in a sanctioned contest you fucking bluffer. No rules. Its on on sight- not a sanitised safe roll on the mat. Either way it will be a single leg kick and oyu will then be unable to run away and i can set about marking you for life. Only you won't do it. Why does my identity matter Brian? Serious question. What idifference does it make to the man who could rag doll. tyson but not clegg?

Ok you just want to rant about how you are going to sneak up and stab me fucking pussy. A sanctioned contest or a Spar is how you avoid getting in trouble. Sanitized lol only people who don't fight think rules matter. Steven Seagul though he could beat Randy Couture in a no rules fight like somehow he was going to defeat Couture if he was allowed to bite and eye poke lol. Couture made it very clear it did not matter and only idiots think it would. By all means when you want to stop bullshitting and actually setup a fight lets do it I will fly to London this summer no problem and fight you at heavyweight you can be 300lbs for all I care. But yeah I am not taking anything you say serious as an anonymous troll. Shit I bet you could get getbig members to pay for your professional training if you identified yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5072 on: January 08, 2024, 01:13:01 PM »
No way I have striations on my teardrops and vascularity everywhere. You can see striations in my lower back tree not fat. I don't have any visceral fat and have never had any cottage cheese. I used to caliber a lot obsessively for years I know my bodyfat. I am stage lean in the mornings right now. I am actually trying to fatten up a little. I feel I look better and healthier closer to 225.

Now I will admit I get bad gas and bloating somedays and spend half the night passing gas. As such yeah I may be round at somepoint during the day. But in the mornings I am tight. I have also been professional tested many times over the years. The fattest I have ever been was 10% during a serious bulk and I am way leaner now.

Em must really love that.  Add to the list Never1AShow -what are we up to 70?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5073 on: January 08, 2024, 01:15:12 PM »
Em must really love that.  Add to the list Never1AShow -what are we up to 70?

Everyone passes gas in their sleep idiot

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5074 on: January 08, 2024, 01:17:19 PM »
bhank skipping right over the series of pictures of him being punched upside the head by a fat and out of shape slob named Clegg. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!