Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201532 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5150 on: January 08, 2024, 10:04:27 PM »
7 and 8 foot tables are not regulation size pros do not play on them they are bar tables. The 9 foot table is the only real pool table. Anyone familair with the game knows a 7 or 8 footer is trash just a cheap bar toy. If you are watching pool on tv it is on a 9 foot regulation size table.

You really are too stupid to understand what Haz was saying aren’t you? Your reply has absolutely NOTHING to do with what he was pointing out man. Lol 😂

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5151 on: January 08, 2024, 11:32:48 PM »
He is just a petite old man it's Wes 2.0

you have no clue cheif

but keep on spewing shit ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5152 on: January 08, 2024, 11:37:15 PM »

hahahahaha!!!!

keep trying dipshit you don't touch me :-*

nice to know i rent such a huge amount of space inside your pea brain

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5153 on: January 08, 2024, 11:40:29 PM »
No you won’t pigfucker.

You have 13 inch arms and thighs.

Kill yourself, you’re as small as Matt TITTY BOY Canning.

AIDS patient.

care to make a wager on this?

if i lose i'll leave forever but if i win you leave forever, whadda ya say joo pear?

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5154 on: January 08, 2024, 11:46:34 PM »
hahahahaha!!!!

keep trying dipshit you don't touch me :-*

nice to know i rent such a huge amount of space inside your pea brain

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5155 on: January 08, 2024, 11:50:27 PM »
hahahahaha!!!!!!

one inch in 6 weeks GUAREN_FUCKING_TEED it's a done deal

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5156 on: January 09, 2024, 04:21:04 AM »
When you can list what you think makes you a winner - you’re a failure. A TRUE winner wouldn’t bother because they wouldn’t HAVE to. See - it’s OBVIOUS when you meet a winner. They are humble because they feel no need to “prove” anything. They don’t even think about the fact that they are winning.
You have placed dead last in every fight and every BB contest you’ve been in. That does not a winner make. Keep deluding yourself. Have your “clone” every other weekend (4 days a month other than a few months in summer!!) - keep feeding him like a dumbass. Enjoy your homely wife (sorry man - I’m sure she is a sweetheart and I wouldn’t ever want her to read that, but between all the guys here we can admit she ain’t exactly a beauty)
You are a “Jason Blaha level loser man”. You could turn things around, but you won’t. You don’t have the willpower. You’ve no depth of character. You’re simple.

I’m simply quoting this because it is nothing but facts.

ironage-muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5157 on: January 09, 2024, 04:25:35 AM »
WEAK PEOPLE NEED TO TRY TO IMPRESS STRANGERS ONLINE WITH "THINGS THEY HAVE".
WEAKER PEOPLE EVEN POST DAILY NUDE PICS ON FB LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND 'LIKES'.
THIS HANKINS CHARACTER IS BOTH WEAK, AND MENALLY ILL.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5158 on: January 09, 2024, 05:59:27 AM »
WEAK PEOPLE NEED TO TRY TO IMPRESS STRANGERS ONLINE WITH "THINGS THEY HAVE".
WEAKER PEOPLE EVEN POST DAILY NUDE PICS ON FB LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND 'LIKES'.
THIS HANKINS CHARACTER IS BOTH WEAK, AND MENALLY ILL.

Weird people post all caps.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5159 on: January 09, 2024, 06:11:46 AM »

HiS kEyBoArD iS BrOKEn.

PErFeCTly NoRmAl DuDe OtHeRwIsE.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5160 on: January 09, 2024, 06:23:50 AM »
Brian is acting like he knows how to play.

In two years his pool table has never been uncovered.

If he was any type of player he would have posted a video of him sinking a shot.

But, the pool table is used as a table for his clothes when he is taking check in pics.

Brian inherited the pool table from his father

He’s flighty like a little hummingbird flitting from flower to flower, new fad to new fad, pool, MMA, SCN, Youtuber. Typical for insecure people who inherit money.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5161 on: January 09, 2024, 06:56:58 AM »
When you can list what you think makes you a winner - you’re a failure. A TRUE winner wouldn’t bother because they wouldn’t HAVE to. See - it’s OBVIOUS when you meet a winner. They are humble because they feel no need to “prove” anything. They don’t even think about the fact that they are winning.
You have placed dead last in every fight and every BB contest you’ve been in. That does not a winner make. Keep deluding yourself. Have your “clone” every other weekend (4 days a month other than a few months in summer!!) - keep feeding him like a dumbass. Enjoy your homely wife (sorry man - I’m sure she is a sweetheart and I wouldn’t ever want her to read that, but between all the guys here we can admit she ain’t exactly a beauty)
You are a “Jason Blaha level loser man”. You could turn things around, but you won’t. You don’t have the willpower. You’ve no depth of character. You’re simple.

I get my son every other week for a week all summer not weekends you have no idea what you are talking about. I get 9 days every single spring break. I get a week at Xmas. I get 3 days and holidays. I get 130-133  total nights a year depending on the calendar. I do not just get a couple weekends: also my wife is an Angel how dare you insult her. Last I checked your wife was fat and taller than you.  Turn what around exactly?  I am supposed to cry because a couple random judges picked someone else at a subjective beauty pageant lol does that change the fact that I am shredded today? I won multiple state titles in high school I got a shoulder  injury doing mma in my thirties and counted out once for not running back to the center in 10 seconds for round 3 lol so what I beat that dudes ass. I am now 46 years old I see my lifestyle I see other 46 year olds lifestyle.  I am doing great. Money free time health wife kids nice home and things plans to travel what more am I supposed to want and turn around to get? Hell even my dog is happy these days he hasn’t eaten anyone for a long time.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5162 on: January 09, 2024, 07:11:35 AM »
I get my son every other week for a week all summer not weekends you have no idea what you are talking about. I get 9 days every single spring break. I get a week at Xmas. I get 3 days and holidays. I get 130-133  total nights a year depending on the calendar. I do not just get a couple weekends: also my wife is an Angel how dare you insult her. Last I checked your wife was fat and taller than you.  Turn what around exactly?  I am supposed to cry because a couple random judges picked someone else at a subjective beauty pageant lol does that change the fact that I am shredded today? I won multiple state titles in high school I got a shoulder  injury doing mma in my thirties and counted out once for not running back to the center in 10 seconds for round 3 lol so what I beat that dudes ass. I am now 46 years old I see my lifestyle I see other 46 year olds lifestyle.  I am doing great. Money free time health wife kids nice home and things plans to travel what more am I supposed to want and turn around to get? Hell even my dog is happy these days he hasn’t eaten anyone for a long time.

agreed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5163 on: January 09, 2024, 07:40:34 AM »
agreed

How does photoshopping 2 year old pics of me change anything?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5164 on: January 09, 2024, 07:47:38 AM »
Funny I was thinking the same thing. This loser is beyond pathetic man. He lives his life making excuses on the daily. BB judges (EVERY contest) were blind and biased, not a single pic of him looking anything other than lost and confused as to what to do in The cleg fight - but it was a dirty judge that made Brian lose. Cleg reaches out to get a sanctioned rematch, DITBAB denies it. 38 offers to meet EVERY pussy ass demand other than the VERY UNDERSTANDABLE one about openly posting his name here or anywhere - Brian sees it as ANOTHER excuse. He was exactly like this at Promuscle

Most of us normal men have met similar pussies to Brian. Guys that ALWAYS have an excuse as to why they lose or why they can’t do something that they have lied about (once it becomes obvious that they are being called out on a challenge they shit a brick or puke in DITBABs case because they are TERRIFIED on the inside). They are the pussies that you just laugh about with other real men. Brian is just one step further in that he does it online and avoids real conflict.
Now he will reply with a “nobody can be fading me in real life cause I’m really tough and nobody will mess with me cause you can ask Emily and my kid and they will tell you I’m real tough man”

Fckn guy is EXACTLY like Blaha

I will be at the Olympia you are more than welcome to try and be rude to me in real life it won't end well for you or anyone else

Any getbigger is also more than welcome to come to Kitty Hawk at anytime and talk to me I am not hiding from a damn thing

If Clegg or anyone else wants to fight we can do it in my yards this afternoon no problem. But I am not flying to England to look for a felon ex-convict who I can't even identify who has mad multiple threats to stab me.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5165 on: January 09, 2024, 07:48:49 AM »
How does photoshopping 2 year old pics of me change anything?

Agreed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5166 on: January 09, 2024, 07:51:48 AM »
Agreed.

How many weird blurry photos do you have of me? Strange when I post daily high def updated showing my abs and small waist you keep posting blurry photos of me with a 60 inch gut doesn't make much sense does it?

By all means post your midsection and let's compare you know damn well I destroy you so you just keep photoshopping pics of me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5167 on: January 09, 2024, 07:57:26 AM »
How many weird blurry photos do you have of me? Strange when I post daily high def updated showing my abs and small waist you keep posting blurry photos of me with a 60 inch gut doesn't make much sense does it?

By all means post your midsection and let's compare you know damn well I destroy you so you just keep photoshopping pics of me

photoshopped off youtube.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5168 on: January 09, 2024, 08:05:46 AM »
Bhank is obsessed with mentioning he is 46 years old

Also, he is again confusing Marvin Martian with muscle matters

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5169 on: January 09, 2024, 08:11:17 AM »
Bhanky,
Are you hiring professional pool table movers?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5170 on: January 09, 2024, 08:14:53 AM »
Bhanky,
Are you hiring professional pool table movers?

I already did

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5171 on: January 09, 2024, 08:15:15 AM »

For those who have seen the fight video, does it corroborate this story?

ironage-muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5172 on: January 09, 2024, 08:27:39 AM »

WEIRDER PEOPLE COMMENT ON IT.
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5173 on: January 09, 2024, 08:41:51 AM »
WEIRDER PEOPLE COMMENT ON IT.
GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Settle down before you soil your leopard print loincloth.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5174 on: January 09, 2024, 08:50:50 AM »
Lots of the new posters don't seem aware of who you can and can't mouth off to around here.