Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203309 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5175 on: January 09, 2024, 08:52:55 AM »
Lots of the new posters don't seem aware of who you can and can't mouth off to around here.

half the ones giving me shit are old old posters who won't reveal who they really are PUSSIES

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5176 on: January 09, 2024, 08:56:35 AM »
half the ones giving me shit are old old posters who won't reveal who they really are PUSSIES

Is your real name Bhanky?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5177 on: January 09, 2024, 09:04:50 AM »
Is your real name Bhanky?

hahahahaha!!!!

no but i have ZERO respect for cowards who won't reveal who they really are ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5178 on: January 09, 2024, 09:06:48 AM »
For those who have seen the fight video, does it corroborate this story?

That part of the video is missing.

30 sec into the second round he was completely winded.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5179 on: January 09, 2024, 09:07:06 AM »

Ok look I get it now. I checked out DJ log he has come a long way. He managed to get into shape. I get why he feels awesome and has confidence now. He is still the size of a child though and as such sounds insane when he starts talking about his physique , training theories, diet and cycles.

Seeing DJ insanity, I believe a pause on physique updates is on order. I am 215lbs this morning which is my best most athletic weight. I look the best from the outside perspective at this weight. I am not taking any wet compounds or stuffing my face very easy for me to maintain this size and condition which is probably where I look my best.

However always nagging injuries aches and pains. As such I added HGH to my TRT starting last night. I am going to be on HRT going forward. I don't really expect to blow up on it just hoping to feel a little better with a few less aches and pains. I do not wish to up the dosage on my TRT I think adding a small amount if HGH is the better option for longevity.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5180 on: January 09, 2024, 09:11:06 AM »
Ok look I get it now. I checked out DJ log he has come a long way. He managed to get into shape. I get why he feels awesome and has confidence now. He is still the size of a child though and as such sounds insane when he starts talking about his physique , training theories, diet and cycles.

Seeing DJ insanity, I believe a pause on physique updates is on order. I am 215lbs this morning which is my best most athletic weight. I look the best from the outside perspective at this weight. I am not taking any wet compounds or stuffing my face very easy for me to maintain this size and condition which is probably where I look my best.

However always nagging injuries aches and pains. As such I added HGH to my TRT starting last night. I am going to be on HRT going forward. I don't really expect to blow up on it just hoping to feel a little better with a few less aches and pains. I do not wish to up the dosage on my TRT I think adding a small amount if HGH is the better option for longevity.

Do you feel HGH is a long term solution here, or are you under the assumption that HGH will eliminate the pain, and it won't come back?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5181 on: January 09, 2024, 09:11:29 AM »

Why would it be missing he had both rounds in full posted on his facebook the week after the fight he took both down a few weeks later as people were laughing because he got his ass beat. Now he only has the first 30 seconds of the round when he spent the last 4 minutes on his back getting beat? I even picked him up over my head in the second round and slammed him on the takedwon. I guess the last 4.5 minutes of that round is missing lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5182 on: January 09, 2024, 09:12:32 AM »

??? ??? ???

now i'm really confused  :D

thing is i don't want to be big and i can not be big EVER i'm not that delusional i know i have very bad "size" genetics and i really just DO NOT CARE

the max weight i could hold @ 5% is a buck 80 and that's if i train my wheels

there is no fucking way in hell i could ever be 200 @ 5% NO FUCKING WAY and i'm cool with that and i completey accept this FACT

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5183 on: January 09, 2024, 09:19:12 AM »
Why don't you train legs?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5184 on: January 09, 2024, 09:20:10 AM »
Do you feel HGH is a long term solution here, or are you under the assumption that HGH will eliminate the pain, and it won't come back?

HGH effects the antidiuretic hormone in your body. That alone should put a little more fluid in the joints like a wet androgen giving some relief to joint pain. I used to get synovex injections into my knees to lubricate the joint. Additionally, some studies have shown things like enhanced collogen synthesis. That should improve ligaments and tendons damage with time.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19933753/

But we have definitely seen improvements to metabolism with HGH application. We know it is a master hormone and levels fall during aging and have seen good studies and real world results.

I don't plan to bulk or take enough to hold a ton of water so will see how much of a difference it makes but it is supposed to be a long term feel better longevity thing than a blow up big thing. Skin hair nails sleep all of these things are important not just muscles and it is supposed to just make you feel better

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5185 on: January 09, 2024, 09:20:47 AM »
??? ??? ???

thing is i don't want to be big and i can not be big EVER i'm not that delusional i know i have very bad "size" genetics and i really just DO NOT CARE

there is no fucking way in hell i could ever be 200 @ 5% NO FUCKING WAY and i'm cool with that and i completey accept this FACT

The man who says he can't and the man who says he can are both correct. I don't care what you weigh but 15.5 inch arms are fucking tiny for a grown man. The reason you can't do it is because of the first pic you looked like you never exercises a day in your life you can't (you could but lets be real you can't) go from that at 52 to 200 lean lbs you needed to do it 20 years ago

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5186 on: January 09, 2024, 09:28:02 AM »
HGH effects the antidiuretic hormone in your body. That alone should put a little more fluid in the joints like a wet androgen giving some relief to joint pain. I used to get synovex injections into my knees to lubricate the joint. Additionally, some studies have shown things like enhanced collogen synthesis. That should improve ligaments and tendons damage with time.

But we have definitely seen improvements to metabolism with HGH application. We know it is a master hormone and levels fall during aging and have seen good studies and real world results.

I don't plan to bulk or take enough to hold a ton of water so will see how much of a difference it makes but it is supposed to be a long term feel better longevity thing than a blow up big thing. Skin hair nails sleep all of these things are important not just muscles and it is supposed to just make you feel better

How much GH you taking daily Hankins?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5187 on: January 09, 2024, 09:29:22 AM »
Why would it be missing he had both rounds in full posted on his facebook the week after the fight he took both down a few weeks later as people were laughing because he got his ass beat. Now he only has the first 30 seconds of the round when he spent the last 4 minutes on his back getting beat? I even picked him up over my head in the second round and slammed him on the takedwon. I guess the last 4.5 minutes of that round is missing lol

It’s a fight from 2010, outside of jeans what do you have from 2010 that is complete? Why don’t you have a video or pictures?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5188 on: January 09, 2024, 09:30:22 AM »

what brand of hgh ya got hankins?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5189 on: January 09, 2024, 09:42:17 AM »
??? ??? ???

Start training legs. Also yeah you are about the size and condition I was at 17 so honestly that's pretty good for 52. Now 4 years later when I graduated college I was 225lbs because I lifted 6 days a week and stuffed my face in the all you can eat dining hall. Can you do that in 4 years at 52? Probably not but if you went from dogshit to in shape in a few months why declare it to be impossible?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5190 on: January 09, 2024, 09:48:52 AM »

It is supposed to be systematic and heal everything. My two main issues are gut inflammation and a stiff lower back. I am hoping it helps with both of those. Having a healthy digestive system is critical before starting a bulk and I am not there right now. Having a good lower back is critical to everything. Hoping the HGH helps heal the stomach lining that is damaged from too much acid and gives some antiinflammation to the lower back. Hoping it heals up any lingering ulcer issues. Maybe even thickens my hair but yeah when I took HGH previously I just felt better in general.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5191 on: January 09, 2024, 09:53:41 AM »
It is supposed to be systematic and heal everything. My two main issues are gut inflammation and a stiff lower back. I am hoping it helps with both of those. Having a healthy digestive system is critical before starting a bulk and I am not there right now. Having a good lower back is critical to everything. Hoping the HGH helps heal the stomach lining that is damaged from too much acid and gives some antiinflammation to the lower back. Hoping it heals up any lingering ulcer issues. Maybe even thickens my hair but yeah when I took HGH previously I just felt better in general.

i'll explain his question hank since you missed it.

are the positive effects of gh permanent , as in remaining after cessation of gh use;

or are they transitory??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5192 on: January 09, 2024, 09:58:30 AM »
How much GH you taking daily Hankins?

It's hard to say I plan to take 2-4iu a day from what I read the best dosage for what I want. They say do not start at more than 5iu or you will get sides. Of course, I also kind of want some of the sides as in a little water to make my joints feel better. And I want to make sure the shit is legit so front loading. As such I took a full vial last night but plan to be at 2-4iu after a few days. Just want to make sure it is legit first. But it could very well give me a moon face in which case I will know it is legit and will just back down to 2-4 after a couple days.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5193 on: January 09, 2024, 10:00:58 AM »
Bhanky,
Where do you obtain your HGH?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5194 on: January 09, 2024, 10:04:24 AM »
i'll explain his question hank since you missed it.

are the positive effects of gh permanent , as in remaining after cessation of gh use;

or are they transitory??

Theoretically you are supposed to be having hyperplasia with HGH that would give you long term perm changes. But the new cells are going to be small and still need hypertrophy growth to make a noticeable difference. But yeah you are not going to unheal repaired damage. It is also not causing hypertrophy so you should not lose much size the main difference would just be the changes in water on and off. Honestly the improvements to digestion and metabolism and potential hyperplasia in damaged tissue is what I am looking for not a large change in bodyweight. I am hoping this strengthens my tendons not increases the size of my muscles.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5195 on: January 09, 2024, 10:05:05 AM »

Can you share this link?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5196 on: January 09, 2024, 10:05:27 AM »
Bhanky,
Where do you obtain your HGH?

I got a guy at the morgue who provides me with fresh pituitary glands. Any HRT clinic will sell you as much as you want there is no limit like testosterone if you can pay they will provide with script legal as can be.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5197 on: January 09, 2024, 10:06:03 AM »
Theoretically you are supposed to be having hyperplasia with HGH that would give you long term perm changes. But the new cells are going to be small and still need hypertrophy growth to make a noticeable difference. But yeah you are not going to unheal repaired damage. It is also not causing hypertrophy so you should not lose much size the main difference would just be the changes in water on and off. Honestly the improvements to digestion and metabolism and potential hyperplasia in damaged tissue is what I am looking for not a large change in bodyweight. I am hoping this strengthens my tendons not increases the size of my muscles.

I'm sure a full vial of Chinese junk will cure your ailments

No job, buys generic blue tops lololol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5198 on: January 09, 2024, 10:07:57 AM »
I'm sure a full vial of Chinese junk will cure your ailments

No job, buy generic blue tops lololol

Are we really going to pretend the guy stalking me on getbig is gainfully employed lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5199 on: January 09, 2024, 10:08:47 AM »
Are we really going to pretend the guy stalking me on getbig is gainfully employed lol

They renew your contract yet?