Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 203490 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5200 on: January 09, 2024, 10:10:07 AM »
They renew your contract yet?

According to you I never had a job to begin with rememeber?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5201 on: January 09, 2024, 10:13:49 AM »
According to you I never had a job to begin with rememeber?

Incorrect, you had a very lucrative job at Home Depot, Remeber?

Appliance sales person, Remeber ? So, you could show you were employed during your custody battle.

I find it hard to believe someone with Wall Street experience and crashing excel file skills is out of job.. it wouldn’t have anything to do with your personality would it? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5202 on: January 09, 2024, 10:14:48 AM »
i'll explain his question hank since you missed it.

are the positive effects of gh permanent , as in remaining after cessation of gh use;

or are they transitory??

Thank you.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5203 on: January 09, 2024, 10:45:16 AM »
HankyB,
Is your wife aware of your 20 year addiction to steroids and bodybuilding drugs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5204 on: January 09, 2024, 11:04:41 AM »
HankyB,
Is your wife aware of your 20 year addiction to steroids and bodybuilding drugs?

Dude I don't give a fuck what you think about my prescribed HRT therapy. If you want to be soggy and old have at it. Personally, I am going to use modern medicine to combat the effects of aging like any other rational intelligent person would do. I don't need and I am not asking for anyone's permission or approval to treat my injuries so I can walk right.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5205 on: January 09, 2024, 11:11:09 AM »
Dude I don't give a fuck what you think about my prescribed HRT therapy. If you want to be soggy and old have at it. Personally, I am going to use modern medicine to combat the effects of aging like any other rational intelligent person would do.

Agreed, many normal people take amphetamines from their maid for energy totally normal

And a full vial of HGH.

Totally normal protocols

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5206 on: January 09, 2024, 11:12:03 AM »

Agreed, many normal people take amphetamines from their maid for energy totally normal

And a full vial of HGH.

Totally normal protocols

If I want to smoke crack and shoot heroin all day I am still not going to ask for your approval.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5207 on: January 09, 2024, 11:12:11 AM »
Dude I don't give a fuck what you think about my prescribed HRT therapy. If you want to be soggy and old have at it. Personally, I am going to use modern medicine to combat the effects of aging like any other rational intelligent person would do. I don't need and I am not asking for anyone's permission or approval to treat my injuries so I can walk right.

Dude please.  You started early 20s, it wasn't to combat the effects of aging.

Just be honest.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5208 on: January 09, 2024, 11:16:17 AM »

Oi FAGGOTT Boy - you started using aged 20
You've always been a Weak pathetic specimen

FUCK OFF

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5209 on: January 09, 2024, 11:17:16 AM »
Dude please.  You started early 20s, it wasn't to combat the effects of aging.

Just be honest.

I had bilateral knee repairs and titanium bolts put in both knees as a teenager. I could barely fucking walk. Thanks to the modern miracle of science and training I went on to wrestle again at a high-level snowboard for an additional 25 years and even made it through basic training and hauled a fucking 81mm mortar system up and down a mountain in Kosovo in addition to kiteboarding surfing mountain biking etc. My original interest was healing my knees and returning to wrestling not bodybuilding. I am now a decade past where they said my knees would expire and going stronger than ever. So yeah I am going to continue to be smart.

You guys can do whatever the fuck you want but don't you dare try and tell me what to do fuck off with that shit

Supposed bodybuilding board where a bunch of soggy old men rant and rave about the evils of modern medicine like wtf there has to be a vegan organic non gmo pussy board for you guys somewhere

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5210 on: January 09, 2024, 11:50:50 AM »
I had bilateral knee repairs and titanium bolts put in both knees as a teenager. I could barely fucking walk. Thanks to the modern miracle of science and training I went on to wrestle again at a high-level snowboard for an additional 25 years and even made it through basic training and hauled a fucking 81mm mortar system up and down a mountain in Kosovo in addition to kiteboarding surfing mountain biking etc. My original interest was healing my knees and returning to wrestling not bodybuilding. I am now a decade past where they said my knees would expire and going stronger than ever. So yeah I am going to continue to be smart.

You guys can do whatever the fuck you want but don't you dare try and tell me what to do fuck off with that shit

Supposed bodybuilding board where a bunch of soggy old men rant and rave about the evils of modern medicine like wtf there has to be a vegan organic non gmo pussy board for you guys somewhere

What the fuck do your knees have to do with what Grape ape pointed out?

Jesus Christ you humongous retard, does your mummy pack your asshole with ADHD before you leave for school in the morning?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5211 on: January 09, 2024, 11:57:44 AM »
What the fuck do your knees have to do with what Grape ape pointed out?

Jesus Christ you humongous retard, does your mummy pack your asshole with ADHD before you leave for school in the morning?

Jesus man we are talking about compounds that heal damaged tissues reduce inflammation and put fluids into joints how fucking daft are you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5212 on: January 09, 2024, 12:00:11 PM »

OI FAGGOTT Boy - You've never been smart & you've always been a weak frail specimen hence why you've 101 different ailments & injuries
you're not physically suited to any kind of hard / strenuous work

You need all the help & advice you can get from everyone.

Fuck off.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5213 on: January 09, 2024, 12:03:49 PM »
Brian

the 81mm kit is 55kg. Considering you quiver when walking 100k back from the rack I find it hard to believe you did this. I will file under 'stuff that never happened'.

Are you telling us you did this on your own. Which mountain?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5214 on: January 09, 2024, 12:11:55 PM »
Brian

the 81mm kit is 55kg. Considering you quiver when walking 100k back from the rack I find it hard to believe you did this. I will file under 'stuff that never happened'.

Not that I owe you any kind of explanation, but one guy gets the base plate, and another guy carries the tube. I don't remember who carried the tripod of it was the base plate or tube guy it has been 20 years.  They always made me, and my training partner carry the shit though in addition to the rest of our gear. I think they have some kind of computer box thing on them now but we didn't have that back then.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5215 on: January 09, 2024, 12:14:02 PM »
at last a bit of honesty

well done brian

now why have oyu deleted the other post saying you wouldnt post pics for a while? Can I suggest to show real progress next post here in 2029
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5216 on: January 09, 2024, 12:14:11 PM »
Brian

We were on the Albanian border at a place called camp Rock. We patrolled past Mother Theresa birthplace one day after fast roping out of a helicopter some of the stuff was fun some was not.

One villager made us some really nasty coffee like the grinds were still in it gritty stuff but we sipped it and smiled he said he actually met Bill Clinton who came to his refugee camp during the war and told him we would put him back in his house. He loved us thanked us and hugged us wish everyone was like that. In retrospect we didn't tear his house apart with the same zest as the others and he probably had all the weapons stashed as he was right on the border the spring offensive came from Albania every year. They used our pass to smuggle weapons so we were always showing up and ransacking peoples homes looking for guns but also identification to make sure that was their home before the war.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5217 on: January 09, 2024, 12:18:35 PM »
HankyB,
All I asked was if your wife was aware of your continuing 25 year steroid addiction.
Since she is an officer of the court it might be important for her to know.
Not being judgemental.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5218 on: January 09, 2024, 12:19:18 PM »
HankyB,
All I asked was if your wife was aware of your 25 year steroid addiction.
Since she is an officer of the court it might be important for her to know.
Not being judgemental.

Keep my wifes name out of your mouth you sloppy soggy old man. I do not take any steroids. And if I was a fucking cannibal my wife would already know.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5219 on: January 09, 2024, 12:20:20 PM »

Keep my wifes name out of your mouth you sloppy soggy old man

I did not say your wife's name.
Is she aware of your addiction?
Why are you so sensitive about this?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5220 on: January 09, 2024, 12:20:53 PM »
How he tries to pretend all the bodybuilding drugs are medicinal is the funniest part of all this to me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5221 on: January 09, 2024, 12:21:52 PM »
How he tries to pretend all the bodybuilding drugs are medicinal is the funniest part of all this to me.

His wife would want to know about his uncontrollable use of drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5222 on: January 09, 2024, 12:28:38 PM »
I did not say your wife's name.
Is she aware of your addiction?
Why are you so sensitive about this?

What kind of anonymous troll goes online and talks shit about another mans wife? I will kill you fucking pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5223 on: January 09, 2024, 12:30:18 PM »

How a guy who is a 170lbs calls himself the Hulkatron is the funniest part to me. Naturally occurring hormones are not drugs. Not my fault you are a scrawny bitch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5224 on: January 09, 2024, 12:31:14 PM »
His wife would want to know about his uncontrollable use of drugs.

You know what you are on ignore I don't need to be harassed