Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201295 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5300 on: January 09, 2024, 06:53:18 PM »
Hankins, fought everyday in junior school fighting entire classes at a time.

Yet, lost to Clegg who is shaped like a bowling pin

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5301 on: January 09, 2024, 07:05:28 PM »

Brian Wood Healy Hankins did not lose to Jamie Clegg, the referee cheated him out of a victory.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5302 on: January 09, 2024, 07:23:05 PM »
it's called narcissitic rage

"Narcissistic rage is a term first coined by Heinz Kohut in 1972. It’s used to describe the reaction of a narcissist to criticism or setback. Narcissists can be very sensitive to criticism and often react with anger, resentment, and aggression"

BileHanky riding high on GH and vape pens!  He's never got the proof.  Does anyone think he would not have the video of this fight, that he wouldn't have saved it from Clegg's Facebook if it was posted?  That he wouldn't have gotten it from wherever Clegg got it, so he could prove he beat on the guy?  THERE'S A DOORBELL!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5303 on: January 09, 2024, 07:25:02 PM »
A full vial of HGH, right bhanky? It’s all subjective

He's going to stop the "update" photos now that he's on GH (again).  Makes sense.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5304 on: January 09, 2024, 07:33:03 PM »
i'd be lucky if i could run an 8 minute mile :D :D :D

thinking bout implementing the norweign 4 by 4 once my leg heals up

i'm certain you do not need to add fat tissue to gain lean muscle tissue especially using ACE and log

deceided to add 70-80 grams of pro post workout, and ima gonna do doubles on the daily so i'll get over a gram per pound finally :D :D :D

most say 1.25 to 1.5 grams per pound

will get sleeping pills for my insomina i sleep 2-3 hours twice a day SHIT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i finally sleep 8-9 hours fucking straight not in goddamn blocks think thatsa gonna help my gains

again the bros so sleep is PARAMOUNT for muscle gains

I could be wrong but as someone who really does have a congenital kidney problem I was told decades ago that too much protein can be hard on your kidneys.  I know you're an adult but I just thought I'd mention it.  ;D

At 250 lbs there was no way I could either afford 500 grams (2 grams per lb of bodyweight as preached by the bros of ancient days!) of protein a day or risk my kidneys!  Yup.  I am boring and was never gonna be a brofessional bodybuilder.  Or even an amateur one.  and yes I competed a few times and no I was not good enough to win but yes I stayed for the entire affair, prejudging through the awards.  I was happy for the winners and happy that I had given it my best.

But no way could I ever begin to afford 500 grams of protein a day, LOL!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5305 on: January 09, 2024, 07:39:09 PM »
Brian Wood Healy Hankins did not lose to Jamie Clegg, the referee cheated him out of a victory.

brian won the first two rounds imho based on ground control.

but no matter how many times he hit gumby the guys face just
bounced back.

dozens of unanswered blows  and the guy never had a mark on him.

in the standup about two minutes of first round clegg through 3 punches.

hank moved like a zombie turtle.

if the vid gets posted here people will see he was winning,

but even brian can't pretend to be tough to anyone that sees it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5306 on: January 09, 2024, 08:57:27 PM »

bounced back.

So he was punching but not really connecting or punching with very little power.  Then gassed out and shoulder hurting he demanded a doctor and wouldn't come off his stool.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #5307 on: January 09, 2024, 09:07:26 PM »
We need a petition to unleash the vid footage for the masses on here

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5308 on: January 09, 2024, 09:14:42 PM »
I don't give a fuck I will absolutely slap the shit out of you by all means come test your theory and say something stupid to me. No one is above an ass beating. You can be 90 and strapped to a wheelchair say something stupid and I will absolutely put my hands on you.

Totally out of character for me at this stage in my life but I will say it once. I have zero doubt that I would beat the absolute fck out of you kid. You are an insecure pussy that runs his fckn mouth. NO legit badass runs his mouth (again because I know you are unintelligent- I’m not talking professional fighters who earn a living by gaining interest and shit talking). You will NEVER find a legit tough guy constantly telling how tough he is. It’s one of the surest ways to identity pussy ass bitch. So there - I would slap the piss out of you right in front of that ugly wife of yours (sorry Emily if you were not with Brian I would l t bring up your homely appearance)

I’m done commenting but you fckn know exactly what I am talking about. You’re a scared pussy that runs his cock sucker thinking that if he says it enough he won’t be the chickenshit loser that he knows he is.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5309 on: January 09, 2024, 09:20:29 PM »
To the rest of the board I apologize for that immature outburst. I think MattC is an oddjob, but the only two guys on here that really sicken me are Prime the “go fck and suck men while my aggravating bitch of a wife suffers and slowly dies of cancer, cause I don’t have time for her while there are men in toilets” - and Brian the boards big mouth pussy.

A shit ton of cool cats here though and it’s embarrassing acting juvenile. But fck that pencil neck homo

To DITBAB - I couldn’t give less of a fck what you say about me or my wife. She is a smoke show that no straight man would say otherwise. She is WAY out of my league but couldn’t be more devoted. Is an awesome cook and keep out home looking like Southern Living (or whatever the fck that magazine is that women love). She’s extremely successful and still for whatever reason dotes on me after almost 20 years. I’m not saying a thing about myself - maybe she has a head injury I am unaware of and doesn’t realize she’s too hot for me.
See I can say douchebag shit just like you. Except mine is factual. Maybe our day will come, who knows.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5310 on: January 09, 2024, 09:39:57 PM »
To the rest of the board I apologize for that immature outburst. I think MattC is an oddjob, but the only two guys on here that really sicken me are Prime the “go fck and suck men while my aggravating bitch of a wife suffers and slowly dies of cancer, cause I don’t have time for her while there are men in toilets” - and Brian the boards big mouth pussy.

A shit ton of cool cats here though and it’s embarrassing acting juvenile. But fck that pencil neck homo

To DITBAB - I couldn’t give less of a fck what you say about me or my wife. She is a smoke show that no straight man would say otherwise. She is WAY out of my league but couldn’t be more devoted. Is an awesome cook and keep out home looking like Southern Living (or whatever the fck that magazine is that women love). She’s extremely successful and still for whatever reason dotes on me after almost 20 years. I’m not saying a thing about myself - maybe she has a head injury I am unaware of and doesn’t realize she’s too hot for me.
See I can say douchebag shit just like you. Except mine is factual. Maybe our day will come, who knows.

Don't rise to Bianca's childish goading - we all know he's a very frightened man , Frightened of all other men
Either because they'll knock him into next week or they're bigger than he.

His whole pathetic game is to goad posters & then Give it the Billy Big Bollocks routine ,
The I'm a better fighter, I'm a better physique, I'm tough man  ::)
FFS he can't complete a 1 day bodybuilding contest without shitting himself stupid let alone have
a serious physical fight.
He has so many ailments & injuries he'd be in tears crying within seconds of someone Battering him.

Let him carry on with his diatribe & Enjoy Ridiculing & Insulting the Gargoyle headed 🤡

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5311 on: January 09, 2024, 10:01:58 PM »

Don't rise to Bianca's childish goading - we all know he's a very frightened man , Frightened of all other men
Either because they'll knock him into next week or they're bigger than he.

His whole pathetic game is to goad posters & then Give it the Billy Big Bollocks routine ,
The I'm a better fighter, I'm a better physique, I'm tough man  ::)
FFS he can't complete a 1 day bodybuilding contest without shitting himself stupid let alone have
a serious physical fight.
He has so many ailments & injuries he'd be in tears crying within seconds of someone Battering him.

Let him carry on with his diatribe & Enjoy Ridiculing & Insulting the Gargoyle headed 🤡

LOL! Superb!  ;D  He does indeed look like that huge heed of  his should be atop Notre Dame!   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5312 on: January 09, 2024, 10:47:33 PM »
I could be wrong but as someone who really does have a congenital kidney problem I was told decades ago that too much protein can be hard on your kidneys.  I know you're an adult but I just thought I'd mention it.  ;D

At 250 lbs there was no way I could either afford 500 grams (2 grams per lb of bodyweight as preached by the bros of ancient days!) of protein a day or risk my kidneys!  Yup.  I am boring and was never gonna be a brofessional bodybuilder.  Or even an amateur one.  and yes I competed a few times and no I was not good enough to win but yes I stayed for the entire affair, prejudging through the awards.  I was happy for the winners and happy that I had given it my best.

But no way could I ever begin to afford 500 grams of protein a day, LOL!

milos says bodyweight times 2 but that's nuts

i just had 2 double sausage egg and cheese sandwichs post workout and that's 75 grams of pro, later i'll add and full chicken breast 60 grams of pro to shrimp and rice which is 25 grams pro so 85 grams here

for breakkie i drink half cup of milk with 1.5 scoops of whey which is bout 40 grams pro

that puts me at 200 grams total

science says 1.6 grams per kilo is enough

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5313 on: January 10, 2024, 03:16:25 AM »

Hanky is trained to fight and defeat multiple people at once. One on one just caught him off guard otherwise he'd have obliterated Clegg.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5314 on: January 10, 2024, 03:36:25 AM »
Nice avatar Flexacon

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5315 on: January 10, 2024, 04:38:06 AM »
He's going to stop the "update" photos now that he's on GH (again).  Makes sense.

thats because he wont make any gains and will look the exact fuckin same as always..hankins physique is dead.. cant grow, cant get strong, cant stay healthy... hes like an old toyota corolla... body is beat up n rusted to the core but the engine is still running.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5316 on: January 10, 2024, 04:46:35 AM »
thats because he wont make any gains and will look the exact fuckin same as always..hankins physique is dead.. cant grow, cant get strong, cant stay healthy... hes like an old toyota corolla... body is beat up n rusted to the core but the engine is still running.

I like this game :)

I think Corolla is too much of a compliment to Hanky. A Corolla is dependable and won't break down.

I think Hanky is more like an artificially souped up, tricked out Pinto. Poorly designed engine with bad parts. Flashy at a first glance but prone to blowups and breakdowns.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5317 on: January 10, 2024, 04:59:28 AM »

bounced back.

weakling.... lmfao... dozens hahaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5318 on: January 10, 2024, 05:11:00 AM »
Hanky is trained to fight and defeat multiple people at once. One on one just caught him off guard otherwise he'd have obliterated Clegg.

I am going to block you I am no longer going to intereact with people who use my altered images as profile pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5319 on: January 10, 2024, 05:11:32 AM »

I am blocking you not going to interact with people who use altered images of me as their avatar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5320 on: January 10, 2024, 05:24:23 AM »

bounced back.

Well sounds like someone actually saw the fight. Yeah he threw about 3 punches the entire fight and spent the rest of his time on his back getting hit. I was clearly up 2 rounds to 1. At the end of each round they made me let him up. You say he wasn't damaged that is simply not true I talked to the guy after the fight he had knots all over his head and was clearly concussed. Yeah I was tired I was still working full time in DC commuting an hour and a half each way and eating Mcdonalds 5 mcdoubles every lunch. I still beat the hell out of that dude. My cardio has improved dramatically since then. I would not do an MMA fight at my full bulking weight now I would do it at my cutting weight the cardio vascular difference between me at 226lbs (my fight weigh in) and 214lbs (this morning) is night and day. But yeah after that I went to Maui and spent 4 years surfing and kiting and free diving my cardio improved a lot and is getting better now as I actually do my cardio everyday now. I avoided it like the plague then thought it would hurt my gains.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5321 on: January 10, 2024, 05:26:20 AM »
Totally out of character for me at this stage in my life but I will say it once. I have zero doubt that I would beat the absolute fck out of you kid. You are an insecure pussy that runs his fckn mouth. NO legit badass runs his mouth (again because I know you are unintelligent- I’m not talking professional fighters who earn a living by gaining interest and shit talking). You will NEVER find a legit tough guy constantly telling how tough he is. It’s one of the surest ways to identity pussy ass bitch. So there - I would slap the piss out of you right in front of that ugly wife of yours (sorry Emily if you were not with Brian I would l t bring up your homely appearance)

I’m done commenting but you fckn know exactly what I am talking about. You’re a scared pussy that runs his cock sucker thinking that if he says it enough he won’t be the chickenshit loser that he knows he is.

Where do you live? Let's meet up and find out. I am in NC are you on the east coast? I will drive up to 5 hours this weekend to fight you no problem name the place.

Nah unless you confirm a lot more details making me belive you will actually show up make it 2 hours I am not driving 10 hours on a wild goose chase

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5322 on: January 10, 2024, 05:28:03 AM »

And likely to get the scarecrow fired with his antics

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5323 on: January 10, 2024, 05:32:28 AM »
I like this game :)

I think Corolla is too much of a compliment to Hanky. A Corolla is dependable and won't break down.

I think Hanky is more like an artificially souped up, tricked out Pinto. Poorly designed engine with bad parts. Flashy at a first glance but prone to blowups and breakdowns.

I disagree too

A corolla is fairly popular

I think Hankins is a battered hearse.

Nobody likes to see one, nobody wants to be around one, its always bad news if you are near it- everyone is miserable in its presence- its full of decaying flesh.
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5324 on: January 10, 2024, 05:54:59 AM »
Where do you live? Let's meet up and find out. I am in NC are you on the east coast? I will drive up to 5 hours this weekend to fight you no problem name the place.

Nah unless you confirm a lot more details making me belive you will actually show up make it 2 hours I am not driving 10 hours on a wild goose chase

You’re not fighting anyone.