Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202567 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5825 on: February 24, 2024, 04:50:59 AM »
theres nothing legit about strict curl , ironically coop and bhanky have the Shittiest form of all the competitors , i think the animosity coop has for bhanky stems from bhankys shit form honing in on coops shit form, coop feels like bhanky is trying to "cut his grass" coop is as much of a pathetic loser as brian is

Ha ha ha.   What a beating hanks is taking.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5826 on: February 24, 2024, 05:25:44 AM »
Hanky have your hands healed up enough to try curling the 80s?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5827 on: February 24, 2024, 05:41:39 AM »
Hanky have your hands healed up enough to try curling the 80s?

I had carpal tunnel pain in my right hand nothing to do with lifting. There is no try but I have not been well this week going to rehydrate and eat this weekend so I can do deadlifts maybe Monday not sure I want to train biceps prior as I may go significantly heavier

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5828 on: February 24, 2024, 06:00:50 AM »
I had carpal tunnel pain in my right hand nothing to do with lifting. There is no try but I have not been well this week going to rehydrate and eat this weekend so I can do deadlifts maybe Monday not sure I want to train biceps prior as I may go significantly heavier

Krank did this. That owning was just brutal!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5829 on: February 24, 2024, 06:17:52 AM »
Krank did this. That owning was just brutal!

He posted a pic holding 275lbs in a mid drift he only owned himself

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5830 on: February 24, 2024, 06:30:27 AM »

FATGUT FAGGOTT you really are a very weak specimen always
getting ill &101 ailments to use as excuses - your 45/6 & falling to bits
at your age I was squatting 500 for 12+ reps same deadlift
Not Constantly Bitching & whining about being ill & ailments

Take up darts / bowls / Pie eating you're very clearly not Mentally or
Physically suited to hard heavy lifting it's beyond you.

You come across as a Pathetic wimp.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5831 on: February 24, 2024, 06:51:25 AM »

You have  feminized animations saved on your phone? Very homo behaviour Hanky. Hope your wife doesn't see it

Oh yeah you did this too

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5832 on: February 24, 2024, 06:53:06 AM »
You have  feminized animations saved on your phone? Very homo behaviour Hanky. Hope your wife doesn't see it

Oh yeah you did this too

Is this pic modified?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5833 on: February 24, 2024, 07:54:28 AM »

Do you think your heavy curls have helped with your deadlift form?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5834 on: February 24, 2024, 07:58:30 AM »
Do you think your heavy curls have helped with your deadlift form?

I have done 4 sets of conventional deadlifts in the last decade plus. I am sure my form will improve as I do a few more sets.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5835 on: February 24, 2024, 09:28:16 AM »
Significantly heavier?

You basically did bodyweight reps.

You’re pathetically weak, no matter how you try to spin your stories.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5836 on: February 24, 2024, 09:39:23 AM »
Significantly heavier?

You basically did bodyweight reps.

You’re pathetically weak, no matter how you try to spin your stories.

I did what I said I could do for 10 reps. Hulk said he deadlifted 280 I said I could do it for 10 they said I couldn't so I did. That doesn't make 280 my max deadlift.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5837 on: February 24, 2024, 09:49:36 AM »
Not whining but I did 10 deadlift just like I said only after the bet was already confirmed in 2 separate threads did Wes then started a 50 page  rules thread that I never agreed to there is no rules its a fucking deadlift you pick it up off the ground and stand up that's fucking it. I am not going to argue about how long I paused how long was the negative how much I bent my knees how much I dipped my hips whether or not I winked at the fucking camera blah blah blah. I picked up the fucking weight off the ground and stood up that is a deadlift end of story.

You started a thread asking mods to enforce the bet.

So before the bet, and way before you did the lift, we listed some ground rules to prevent confusion and any subsequent subjective bullshit that would follow

In those rules was a complete reset, which you could have easily adhered to, but chose not to, so deal with all the criticism.

So, to any posters chiming in late who didn't read the thread and saying his form was fine: GFY, he was given the rules.
Y

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5838 on: February 24, 2024, 10:01:23 AM »
I did what I said I could do for 10 reps. Hulk said he deadlifted 280 I said I could do it for 10 they said I couldn't so I did. That doesn't make 280 my max deadlift.

No….judging by the video your max deadlift using proper form is closer to 250 lbs.

You were showing your ass over someone else’s lifts and it ended up with Krank pulling a one man bukkake party on every living Hankins family member.

The idea that you thought 280 x 10 at 230 lbs bodyweight was impressive is the real indicator of how weak you really are.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5839 on: February 24, 2024, 10:53:13 AM »

I guess lifting a shirt to show you what a flat gut looks like is now considered a mid-drift.

You pulling your pants down to show your dick root is now considered a dress.

The best part of this is that you are focused on my fucking clothing when you can NOT say shit about the fast that I had no gut showing and then lifted it without a gut.  You are the king of taking a screen shot of a video to show "progress".  So, I did the same.

I am very very sorry my ass fucking of your deadlift left you bleeding and sit properly without wearing your doughnut (let alone lift anything the last few days).   I promise to let you know next time so that you can be better prepared with enough gauze pads.   By the way, did this also cause you to up the dose on your anavar (or anadrol) for the anemia to counteract all the hemorrhaging? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5840 on: February 24, 2024, 10:55:18 AM »
No….judging by the video your max deadlift using proper form is closer to 250 lbs.

You were showing your ass over someone else’s lifts and it ended up with Krank pulling a one man bukkake party on every living Hankins family member.

The idea that you thought 280 x 10 at 230 lbs bodyweight was impressive is the real indicator of how weak you really are.

Remember....Brian says I weigh 50# less than him....so I must be like 170...AND A SLOB....a slob with no gut showing.   I hope I don't kill myself this weekend from his mean words.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5841 on: February 24, 2024, 11:06:38 AM »

Mr Mensa it's midriff

Is this pic modified?

Hanky says he touches up his pics, so who knows.

So, to any posters chiming in late who didn't read the thread and saying his form was fine: GFY, he was given the rules.

Anyone chiming in to say it was a good lift is just outing themselves as a novice lifter or just confusing 2 points.

Did Hankins video show he is more than strong enough to do 280 for 10 reps? YES

Did Hankins actually do 10 full range reps? Not even close

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5842 on: February 24, 2024, 11:27:09 AM »
I guess lifting a shirt to show you what a flat gut looks like is now considered a mid-drift.

You pulling your pants down to show your dick root is now considered a dress.

The best part of this is that you are focused on my fucking clothing when you can NOT say shit about the fast that I had no gut showing and then lifted it without a gut.  You are the king of taking a screen shot of a video to show "progress".  So, I did the same.

I am very very sorry my ass fucking of your deadlift left you bleeding and sit properly without wearing your doughnut (let alone lift anything the last few days).   I promise to let you know next time so that you can be better prepared with enough gauze pads.   By the way, did this also cause you to up the dose on your anavar (or anadrol) for the anemia to counteract all the hemorrhaging?

You deadlifted 275lbs and flexed your abs holding it you act like I can’t do that. Just fucking nonsense are you really going to pretend you have tighter abs?

This was yesterday morning (pre shower morning eye bags dont care) notice too damn lean and dry but do tell me I have a gut idiot

I am not taking anadrol or anavar not sure what part of that you are missing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5843 on: February 24, 2024, 11:37:19 AM »
You deadlifted 275lbs and flexed your abs holding it you act like I can’t do that. Just fucking nonsense are you really going to pretend you have tighter abs?

This was yesterday morning (pre shower morning eye bags dont care) notice too damn lean and dry but do tell me I have a gut idiot

You act like a woman.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5844 on: February 24, 2024, 11:37:58 AM »

the incredible atrophying man

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5845 on: February 24, 2024, 11:40:08 AM »

FATGUT FAGGOTT you really are a very weak specimen always
getting ill &101 ailments to use as excuses - your 45/6 & falling to bits
at your age I was squatting 500 for 12+ reps same deadlift
Not Constantly Bitching & whining about being ill & ailments

Take up darts / bowls / Pie eating you're very clearly not Mentally or
Physically suited to hard heavy lifting it's beyond you.

You come across as a Pathetic wimp.

Keep your god damn clothes on & come back if when you
can match my poundages.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5846 on: February 24, 2024, 11:45:13 AM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5847 on: February 24, 2024, 11:46:09 AM »

You act like a woman.

100 percent insecure bitch

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5848 on: February 24, 2024, 11:49:55 AM »

I showed a pic of me walking up to the bar with....(wait for it)....my T-SHIRT up to show you what a flat abdomen looks like.....(waaaaiiiit for it)......UNFLEXED

I braced....like I should.  You had fucking kuato screaming for air when you did your set.

I have better midline stability.   You keep thinking this is a battle of leanness.  NEVER has it been that.

I fucked you up with how I don't have a bubble gut with 98.2% of the weight you lifted.

#34 Challenge from me to Brian....

Re-post the gorilla video here on Getbig (by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST).  The same one you had up previously (those of us who saw it will know)....do it....leave it posted here on GetBig for 24hrs (from the time of the post...IN ITS OWN THREAD)....I will leave get big for 30 days.   I will have OMR change my password just to be sure.  No other small / fine print.

If you do not post it by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST on Sunday 02/25/24.....YOU leave Getbig for 30 days.   

NO need for extra training....no need for health reasons....nothing.  Do we have a deal Brian????

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5849 on: February 24, 2024, 11:55:29 AM »
The infamous gorilla video.