Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201967 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5875 on: February 24, 2024, 01:10:54 PM »
Does that mean I get an upgraded spot in the bushes??

You get first pick in the bushes anytime.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5876 on: February 24, 2024, 01:11:19 PM »
1) I squatted 225 x 15, you did 11 or 13?   I was NOT winded....you were
2) I did some overhead squats....YOU made some funny remarks because your butthole puckered at the challenge
3) I posted a video of my power clean, front squat, jerk complex.  You never did that

Yeah, yeah.....you can strict curl.  Blah Blah Blah.

You admitted keeping a cane around "just in case".   I don't have to do that.

You default to your Crohns excuse...stop fucking talking so much shit about others then.

What the fuck does virgins have to do with anything I pointed out??

JUST SAY YES TO MY CHALLENGE.....PLEASE!!!!!!

I did 14 a few weeks later but you just ignore that everytime. Breathing has jack shit to do with anything. You have not lifted a weight I cannot lift you did one more rep so what. Fuck an overhead squat I don't juggle either. Virgin blood you claim you are natty how the fuck do I know you are natty? Let's see some bloodwork. The biggest screamers are the biggest users you are probably 2g a week. I will start calling you KrankOTren.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5877 on: February 24, 2024, 01:13:04 PM »
Wes doesn't have to.....remember...not only am a crossfitter....but I was a WNBF pro.

Even WORSE for you Brian.  Can you hook me up with your HGH dealer??  I promise to not show this pic ever again if you do

It doesn't matter what I look like in a baggy shirt I am shredded more so than you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5878 on: February 24, 2024, 01:13:47 PM »

You just keep outing yourself as a man a woman would never post that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5879 on: February 24, 2024, 01:16:45 PM »
I did 14 a few weeks later but you just ignore that everytime. Breathing has jack shit to do with anything. You have not lifted a weight I can not lift you did one more rep so what. Fuck an overhead squat I don't juggle either. Virgin blood you claim you are natty how tyhe fuck do I know you are natty. The biggest screamers are the biggest users you are probably 2g a week. I will start calling you KrankOTren.

You never posted that video.....yes, breathing has everything to do with it.   YOU claim to be IN SHAPE.   225x15 should not tax you aerobically then.

If I took tren I wouldn't be able to do the shit I do.  ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY time you wanna drug test me mother fucker.

I don't juggle either Brian.  Not sure how it equates to you not being ABLE to perform the lifts I do with all the shit you talk.  My shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle mobility is light years beyond what you have.

I am not screaming anything.  I love pointing out that I competed in the Pro Natural WNBF because you get sooooo wound up about it. 

PLEASE SAY YES TO THE GORILLA VIDEO CHALLENGE.   OR, ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE???   YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR PULLING ANY MUSCLE OR SPECIAL GRIP OR WEIGHT OR MOVEMENT.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #5880 on: February 24, 2024, 01:19:18 PM »

You get first pick in the bushes anytime.

T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5881 on: February 24, 2024, 01:19:23 PM »
It doesn't matter what I look like in a baggy shirt I am shredded more so than you

ha ha ha  the infamous baggy shirt excuse.   THUS why I pulled my T-SHIRT up.   What brand of sweat shirt was that for it to cause you to APPEAR to have such a huge gut???   Was it made out of R-15 insulation material?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5882 on: February 24, 2024, 01:20:17 PM »
You never posted that video.....yes, breathing has everything to do with it.   YOU claim to be IN SHAPE.   225x15 should not tax you aerobically then.

If I took tren I wouldn't be able to do the shit I do.  ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY time you wanna drug test me mother fucker.

I don't juggle either Brian.  Not sure how it equates to you not being ABLE to perform the lifts I do with all the shit you talk.  My shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle mobility is light years beyond what you have.

I am not screaming anything.  I love pointing out that I competed in the Pro Natural WNBF because you get sooooo wound up about it. 

PLEASE SAY YES TO THE GORILLA VIDEO CHALLENGE.   OR, ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE???   YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FEAR PULLING ANY MUSCLE OR SPECIAL GRIP OR WEIGHT OR MOVEMENT.

I absolutely posted the video well over a year ago. I didn't say I wanted to drug test you. I said let's see your bloodwork.

If you would like to challenge me lift something heavy

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5883 on: February 24, 2024, 01:20:28 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5884 on: February 24, 2024, 01:22:20 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5885 on: February 24, 2024, 01:25:21 PM »
You just keep outing yourself as a man a woman would never post that

Bwahahaha, you’re getting nervous because a 138 lb woman can almost squat and deadlift what you can.

Only thing you know about women is how to beat them and then beat the assault charges.

Bald, broke, weak, unemployed loser.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5886 on: February 24, 2024, 01:32:34 PM »
I absolutely posted the video well over a year ago. I didn't say I wanted to drug test you. I said let's see your bloodwork.

If you would like to challenge me lift something heavy

You modified your fucking post you twat....how much of a bitch do you look like....but in any event....

You wanna see my blood work?   I will post my January blood work....on the condition that IF I DO, you post the gorilla video and agree to the challenge......how about it ol' chap?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5887 on: February 24, 2024, 01:35:06 PM »
ROFL @ posting a video titled "225x15" where you only did 13 reps then saying well the next week I posted one where I did 14 :D*

* he never posted this

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5888 on: February 24, 2024, 01:42:54 PM »

Size men’s medium baggy shirt, for accuracy’s sake.

Apparently you don’t know the difference between the definition of the words shredded and drug induced leanness.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5889 on: February 24, 2024, 01:47:37 PM »
Size men’s medium baggy shirt, for accuracy’s sake.

Apparently you don’t know the difference between the definition of the words shredded and drug induced leanness.

Mr Bubblegut knows wayyyyyy more about drugs than you do.   He reads allllllll the literature on testosterone.  Despite there being numerous studies showing fat loss from taking test....Brian knows more.

He is taking BIOIDENTICAL test....which makes ALLLLL the difference.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5890 on: February 24, 2024, 01:50:22 PM »
Mr Bubblegut knows wayyyyyy more about drugs than you do.   He reads allllllll the literature on testosterone.  Despite there being numerous studies showing fat loss from taking test....Brian knows more.

And yet he just continues to regress

Brutal

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5891 on: February 24, 2024, 01:51:31 PM »
Why does bhanks have a sloppy guy in every video he posts?

Where there is smoke there is fire.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5892 on: February 24, 2024, 02:03:24 PM »

Yes Sir, I’m aware that Hankins’ article reading prowess far exceeds my education.

What I’m also keenly aware of:

(1) Squat Challenge = Hankins fail
(2) Bench Press Challenge = Hankins fail
(3) Deadlift Challenge = Hankins fail

Seems to be a pattern forming here ?  🤣

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5893 on: February 24, 2024, 02:05:05 PM »
Haven't seen a beatdown this brutal since Mercer/Morrison... Cleggian like beat-down...

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5894 on: February 24, 2024, 02:08:12 PM »
Haven't seen a beatdown this brutal since Mercer/Morrison... Cleggian like beat-down...

Or the samurai sword guy who fought German Shepherd dogs and broke their back ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5895 on: February 24, 2024, 02:21:39 PM »
ha ha ha  the infamous baggy shirt excuse.   THUS why I pulled my T-SHIRT up.   What brand of sweat shirt was that for it to cause you to APPEAR to have such a huge gut???   Was it made out of R-15 insulation material?
I think he had a stab vest on under his shirt

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5896 on: February 24, 2024, 02:22:12 PM »
You have never had any leg development in a single pic I have seen. You also never got big and now you are too old to get any legs or to getbig. And you were not even medium size you were petite.

agreed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5897 on: February 24, 2024, 02:36:49 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5898 on: February 24, 2024, 02:58:27 PM »
You have never had any leg development in a single pic I have seen. You also never got big and now you are too old to get any legs or to getbig. And you were not even medium size you were petite.
Like your legs are tree trunks............Oh brother!!  ;D

I train the shit out of  my legs.....always have.....just a genetic weak point,and at 68 they are progressing slowly due to me training them differently......I don`t just do 3 sets of leg extensions and label it a leg day.

Talk some more shit after I win my Over-70 IFBB pro-card.....I know it means nothing to you, but it is something you don`t have the balls to shoot for..........NOVICE!

192 pounds on a small frame at 5'7" is not tiny asshole, and I`m almost as lean as you are right now and I  eat whatever I want to eat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5899 on: February 24, 2024, 03:04:15 PM »
Does everyone notice that Brian is trying to throw the focus on me to avoid getting reamed/owned even more than he has already?

Nice ploy asshole, but your BS won`t stop me from my goals,and the fact remains that you are now Kranks bitch......actually you always have been..............NOVICE!