Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 201948 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5900 on: February 24, 2024, 03:08:43 PM »
Does everyone notice that Brian is trying to throw the focus on me to avoid getting reamed/owned even more than he has already?

Nice ploy asshole, but your BS won`t stop me from my goals,and the fact remains that you are now Kranks bitch......actually you always have been..............NOVICE!

I lifted the weight I said I could lift none of you have done shit expect yap and Krank who thinks doing less weight for less reps in a tube top is somehow showing me up

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5901 on: February 24, 2024, 03:09:35 PM »
I lifted the weight I said I could lift none of you have done shit expect yap and Krank who thinks doing less weight for less reps in a tube top is somehow showing me up
if you think you won why is everyone laughing at you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5902 on: February 24, 2024, 03:12:01 PM »
if you think you won why is everyone laughing at you?

You guys are going to claim I didn't complete the lift and talk shit regardless. Meanwhile you don't deadlift right? Pussy

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5903 on: February 24, 2024, 03:14:58 PM »

Listen pussy...I said you would lift it.   Learn how to speak right.

Is 5# realllly what you are bitching about?   My "tube" top shows how much better I look lifting than you and your Antarctic bundled up wrecked body

Your gut was exposed and you are having a hard time coping with that fact.   You didn't complete a number of reps fucktard (standing with full hip extension).  Just like your parkinson's bench press and lack of arm extension. 

Are you going to take me up on the challenge Brian?   Or are you going to ignore it and force me to fuck you up again later on next week?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5904 on: February 24, 2024, 03:16:37 PM »
I'm amazed he posted the deadlift video with his sloppy gut spilling out over the belt.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5905 on: February 24, 2024, 03:19:03 PM »
I'm amazed he posted the deadlift video with his sloppy gut spilling out over the belt.
he doesnt think its there

His narcissism wont allow him to see what we see

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5906 on: February 24, 2024, 03:19:55 PM »
You deadlifted 275lbs and flexed your abs holding it you act like I can’t do that. Just fucking nonsense are you really going to pretend you have tighter abs?

This was yesterday morning (pre shower morning eye bags dont care) notice too damn lean and dry but do tell me I have a gut idiot

I am not taking anadrol or anavar not sure what part of that you are missing

BHANKS, serious question: why does your right shoulder look drastically different than your left shoulder? Something looks off.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5907 on: February 24, 2024, 03:20:51 PM »
BHANKS, serious question: why does your right shoulder look drastically different than your left shoulder? Something looks off.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5908 on: February 24, 2024, 03:30:30 PM »
Wes doesn't have to.....remember...not only am a crossfitter....but I was a WNBF pro.

Even WORSE for you Brian.  Can you hook me up with your HGH dealer??  I promise to not show this pic ever again if you do

Strong build Krank, good job

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5909 on: February 24, 2024, 03:41:44 PM »
57 trophies in the NPC, NABBAUSA, IFBB, AAU, and many odd lift contests.........not to mention competing over 60 times......you and nobody else can ever change that sonny boy.

Jealous Prick Of Peace

Bruh - it’s obvious that there is no getting through to this retard. You aren’t self deluded so it’s not possible for you to understand Brian’s way of thinking. He simply can’t grasp the fact that he does not have the shape of a bodybuilder. There is some serious self loathing going on with Brian. I know my strengths AND I DEFINITELY know my weaknesses. If I had the potential to be a pro BB - I would’ve fckn been one!!! I also can’t dunk a basketball and although I’ve never tried, I am pretty fckn sure I can’t fly.
Brian KNOWS in his heart the truth. But he hates the fact that nothing he can ever do will give him the round muscles, POWERFUL look. He’s got a tiny neck, arms hanging by his side look like nothing special, ZERO back and lats, and little legs.

The thing is that none of this would’ve mattered if Brian had not been such a guy. We are all here as dudes that would’ve loved to be the cats in the magazines. Maybe not now, but at some point in our lives we all at least dreamed of it and if any deny it they are fckn lying to themselves. At this point in live I thank god I didn’t have what it took. I love my life now and I know I would have pushed things and probably be dead or really fckd up had I been a pro.

I’d love to say I’m done with Brian and Dj, but I think some sick part of me thinks I will get through to them. My approach is probably totally wrong. I just know for me I respond best when someone gets in my face and tells me the very shit that I don’t want to hear - but REALLY need to. Brian and Dj seem to prefer to be coddled and have their delusions reinforced.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5910 on: February 24, 2024, 03:43:57 PM »
You get first pick in the bushes anytime.

You mthrfckrs are never gonna invite me are you!!!!    😡🤬😭

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5911 on: February 24, 2024, 03:50:55 PM »
I hope there will be some deadlift action tomorrow.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5912 on: February 24, 2024, 03:54:48 PM »
I`ve outsquatted you weighing 90 pounds less then you,did a double bodyweight bench press,cleaned the 100 pounders while falling back on a bench and inclined them for 5 reps.....the bells weighed more than I did combined,I could go on and on......could you do all that......NO....if you could you would have done so by now.

Been there,done that fuckhead......now it`s on to my IFBB Pro-Card!   :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5913 on: February 24, 2024, 03:59:40 PM »
You mthrfckrs are never gonna invite me are you!!!!    😡🤬😭

Last page of getbig quotes thread on page 3 of G&O you were invited. So get over here already.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5914 on: February 24, 2024, 04:01:23 PM »
You guys are going to claim I didn't complete the lift and talk shit regardless. Meanwhile you don't deadlift right? Pussy

Stop playing victim.   For F sake start training
Properly !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5915 on: February 24, 2024, 04:02:45 PM »
Bruh - it’s obvious that there is no getting through to this retard. You aren’t self deluded so it’s not possible for you to understand Brian’s way of thinking. He simply can’t grasp the fact that he does not have the shape of a bodybuilder. There is some serious self loathing going on with Brian. I know my strengths AND I DEFINITELY know my weaknesses. If I had the potential to be a pro BB - I would’ve fckn been one!!! I also can’t dunk a basketball and although I’ve never tried, I am pretty fckn sure I can’t fly.
Brian KNOWS in his heart the truth. But he hates the fact that nothing he can ever do will give him the round muscles, POWERFUL look. He’s got a tiny neck, arms hanging by his side look like nothing special, ZERO back and lats, and little legs.

The thing is that none of this would’ve mattered if Brian had not been such a guy. We are all here as dudes that would’ve loved to be the cats in the magazines. Maybe not now, but at some point in our lives we all at least dreamed of it and if any deny it they are fckn lying to themselves. At this point in live I thank god I didn’t have what it took. I love my life now and I know I would have pushed things and probably be dead or really fckd up had I been a pro.

I’d love to say I’m done with Brian and Dj, but I think some sick part of me thinks I will get through to them. My approach is probably totally wrong. I just know for me I respond best when someone gets in my face and tells me the very shit that I don’t want to hear - but REALLY need to. Brian and Dj seem to prefer to be coddled and have their delusions reinforced.
I agree Marv!!

I call myself a journeyman bodybuilder.......missed a lot of years due to drinking and drugging but that is in the rear view mirror..........I also smoked like an idiot and developed Lung Cancer,also lost 40 pounds due to Colitis,I now have COPD but still train hard.....BUT I never walked with a cane and neither did Brian.  ;D

I`m not proud of my past,but I`m not ashamed of it either.....just one of many chapters in my life.

I call myself the comeback kid aka "The Phoenix" got a Phoenix tat on my forearm just so I don`t forget all the stupid shut I have put my body through.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5916 on: February 24, 2024, 04:04:58 PM »

You claimed you broke the strict curl world record until you were exposed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5917 on: February 24, 2024, 04:05:39 PM »
He owns you......keep it real you sore loser.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5918 on: February 24, 2024, 04:07:14 PM »
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5919 on: February 24, 2024, 04:13:50 PM »
Haha lol 😭😭😭

Krank ended Bhank this week.   There is no coming Bhank to this owning.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5920 on: February 24, 2024, 04:20:58 PM »

This is probably his sex face too. NH. Poor Em

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5921 on: February 24, 2024, 04:32:23 PM »
This is probably his sex face too. NH. Poor Em
LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5922 on: February 24, 2024, 04:39:59 PM »

Laughing at a 230 lb clown struggling to deadlift 280 isn’t talking shit, it’s just laughing at a weak retard with no self-awareness.

For chrissakes, over 20 years of abusing anabolics and you are still missing the entire right hand side of your body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5923 on: February 24, 2024, 05:05:57 PM »
^^^Fancy Pants Of Peace   ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5924 on: February 24, 2024, 05:12:02 PM »
Laughing at a 230 lb clown struggling to deadlift 280 isn’t talking shit, it’s just laughing at a weak retard with no self-awareness.

For chrissakes, over 20 years of abusing anabolics and you are still missing the entire right hand side of your body.