Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202521 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #6050 on: March 03, 2024, 06:58:15 AM »
Absolutely correct, Gym Rat! Thank you.

I would be glad to wire Ron the cash tomorrow [or whatever day this week, between Monday to Friday].

I think if Ron accepts and holds the cash, it would be fair to pay him 10%, or something to that effect. I think this should come out of Jane's cut if she wins [since I'm not asking her to put up any money - she/he is broke anyway, and wouldn't be able to afford it].

This is how I see it:

Jane doing this will either lend credibility to her claims or refute them.

I mean, if she ran 100m in 11.11s around 20-30 years ago, and she's around the age of 48-50 right now and has consistently kept running in her training program all this time, she SHOULD be able to still run the 100m in sub-12s, no?

Or at the least, sub-12.5s.

As for me, with my fastest time being between 12s and 12.5s, I imagine I could still sprint 100m in under 15s, but I don't know. I was between 100-165 pounds in my sprinting days, with my last regular sprints being during army training in 2003 at age 21 at CFB Kingston [CFSCE].

I was the fastest in my course by far, but that WAS over 20 years ago now.

But this is how I see it:

I'm spending $2,000 to commit to a sprint training program. I haven't included running in my training for YEARS, and this will inspire me to start. THAT is worth the $2K USD, IMO.

If Jane beats me, I can accept that. But the other benefit to me putting up the cash is that Jane will run away.

We all know Jane was never an elite sprinter, never deadlifted 309x3, doesn't own houses in multiple countries, etc.

Who the fuck turns down $2,000 for five minutes of work? 😆 🤣 [sprint time + time to send Ron the video].

A LIAR...that's who.

And that's the other benefit of me doing this - it will give yet more evidence that Jane is full of shit.

She/he actually thinks people believe her sprint claims. Absolute fucking idiot.

Either way, if it gets me in sprint shape, it will be worth the $2,000 to me [closer to $3,000 in Canadian dollars, LOL].

Now watch as Jane gets on me, trashes me, and avoids my challenge.  ::)

It would be no problem for her to verify her 225x7-8 squat claim. She could even film it from behind. She knows she can't squat that, so she comes back and insults me.  ::)

HEY JANE, FUCKING IDIOT: POST YOUR SQUAT, YOU LYING FUCK. IT'S NOT LIKE 90% OF NORTH AMERICA HAS HAD CELLPHONE CAMERAS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS OR ANYTHING.

Dipshit.  ::)
could you start posting these on Facebook instead of here?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6051 on: March 03, 2024, 06:59:57 AM »

The best part of GetBig are the fueds though?

Great reading!  ;)  Brians kept this place busy for 3 years now. May have been boring w/ out  him!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6052 on: March 03, 2024, 07:18:01 AM »
Set it up

Relatedly, there was a new record in the 40 set yesterday, 4.21 impressive:

IMO, that's where the confusion was with Jane's 4.33s claim:

That's obviously an EXTREMELY fast time for a man...but certainly well below the record time of 4.11s by Christian Coleman.

It also lends credibility to my belief that Jane is an account ran by a man - a man could bullshit and claim a 4.33s time and - while extraordinary - is still possible. Still believable [however marginally].

It would be like a man claiming to bench press 610. I mean - that IS possible for a man, and HAS been done. It's NOT the record, or even really close.

What Jane did [IMO, what the man running her account did - most likely Walter, the ONLY Getbigger she has ever "met" her in real life.  ::)] is took an excellent male time and claimed, and was too dumb / was not diligent enough to look online and find out that the FEMALE 40-yard dash time is Briana Williams' time of 4.45s.  ::)

Again, that's why I think JustPlaneJane is a man. A top female sprinter would BE AWARE OF FEMALE SPRINT RECORDS.

Walter wasn't aware, knew 4.33s was a great time, but was too stupid to do any research, or he would have not picked such a ludicrous time to claim as a female poster.

This is why Walter/Jane more recently claimed the 225x7-8 squat claim at 140-lb body weight. He took to heart my comments about not being taken seriously, and adjusted his/her lies.

I mean, look what happened to Squadfather. He claimed to be a 230-lb hoss who benches 360-370, and was outed as a fat-ass who WEIGHED close to 360, and was living off family in a trailer park in St. Louis.

He then ran off the board and died of obesity, of all things. He could NOT have been further from the online image of himself he created. He ripped into everyone, then got outed as being morbidly obese, and never recovered.

And he still lives rent-free in my head to this day.  ;D

I just resent people who attack others, and...look, I'll say it:

I guess if that person is obese or ugly, etc, I resent it even more.

May be rest in peace - buy Squadfather had no business bashing everyone's physiques while looking like this.

I'm extremely certain that Jane is not a trained sprinter. As any female sprinter would have known better than to claim a 4.33s 40-yard dash time. Her literally defended her claim after getting called out just blew my mind. Like for fuck's sake, LET IT GO.

But she STILL tried to pretend she can run that fast. 🙄

For these reasons, I'm confident that Jane will avoid the challenge.

So I don't REALLY think I'll lose $2,000 - but I would be open to giving Ron 10-20% if he could make this official, and hold the money. I feel like this is a solid call-out, and that I'm putting my money where my mouth.

I mean, look:
Anyone can say what they want about me, but I think everyone NEEDS to acknowledge I really do go out of my way to prove my claims / speak the truth! I would hope people would give me that at least.  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6053 on: March 03, 2024, 07:21:25 AM »

That's fair enough, joswift. But once again, regarding giving me credit:

I feel like it is reasonable for me to keep the *overwhelming majority* of the posts [call-outs, etc] in *this* thread.

Yes? No?

For me personally, I'd like it to be that even the people who hate me / hate my posts think "You know - Matt doesn't lie / Matt puts in the effort to verify his claims/views."

Do you see what I mean?
So you have my word ill keep it all in this thread / direct people here. IMO, JustPlaneJane is going to dodge me anyway.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6054 on: March 03, 2024, 07:24:28 AM »
Absolutely correct, Gym Rat! Thank you.

I would be glad to wire Ron the cash tomorrow [or whatever day this week, between Monday to Friday].

I think if Ron accepts and holds the cash, it would be fair to pay him 10%, or something to that effect. I think this should come out of Jane's cut if she wins [since I'm not asking her to put up any money - she/he is broke anyway, and wouldn't be able to afford it].

This is how I see it:

Jane doing this will either lend credibility to her claims or refute them.

I mean, if she ran 100m in 11.11s around 20-30 years ago, and she's around the age of 48-50 right now and has consistently kept running in her training program all this time, she SHOULD be able to still run the 100m in sub-12s, no?

Or at the least, sub-12.5s.

As for me, with my fastest time being between 12s and 12.5s, I imagine I could still sprint 100m in under 15s, but I don't know. I was between 100-165 pounds in my sprinting days, with my last regular sprints being during army training in 2003 at age 21 at CFB Kingston [CFSCE].

I was the fastest in my course by far, but that WAS over 20 years ago now.

But this is how I see it:

I'm spending $2,000 to commit to a sprint training program. I haven't included running in my training for YEARS, and this will inspire me to start. THAT is worth the $2K USD, IMO.

If Jane beats me, I can accept that. But the other benefit to me putting up the cash is that Jane will run away.

We all know Jane was never an elite sprinter, never deadlifted 309x3, doesn't own houses in multiple countries, etc.

Who the fuck turns down $2,000 for five minutes of work? 😆 🤣 [sprint time + time to send Ron the video].

A LIAR...that's who.

And that's the other benefit of me doing this - it will give yet more evidence that Jane is full of shit.

She/he actually thinks people believe her sprint claims. Absolute fucking idiot.

Either way, if it gets me in sprint shape, it will be worth the $2,000 to me [closer to $3,000 in Canadian dollars, LOL].

Now watch as Jane gets on me, trashes me, and avoids my challenge.  ::)

It would be no problem for her to verify her 225x7-8 squat claim. She could even film it from behind. She knows she can't squat that, so she comes back and insults me.  ::)

HEY JANE, FUCKING IDIOT: POST YOUR SQUAT, YOU LYING FUCK. IT'S NOT LIKE 90% OF NORTH AMERICA HAS HAD CELLPHONE CAMERAS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS OR ANYTHING.

Dipshit.  ::)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6055 on: March 03, 2024, 07:29:38 AM »
Matt do you have no friends in real life??? Jesus Christ do you not know how totally fckn socially retarded it is to drag this out for this fckn long man?

Spend time with your kids. I know you said you only spend 1,200 a month which is extremely troubling because you should be paying 750 + for EACH of your kids in support since not one of them actually lives with you (at least I don’t believe so)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6056 on: March 03, 2024, 07:57:22 AM »
That's fair enough, joswift. But once again, regarding giving me credit:

I feel like it is reasonable for me to keep the *overwhelming majority* of the posts [call-outs, etc] in *this* thread.

Yes? No?

For me personally, I'd like it to be that even the people who hate me / hate my posts think "You know - Matt doesn't lie / Matt puts in the effort to verify his claims/views."

Do you see what I mean?
So you have my word ill keep it all in this thread / direct people here. IMO, JustPlaneJane is going to dodge me anyway.
I dont care if Jane can run 40 yards in 2 seconds

Why does it matter if you dont even think she exists?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6057 on: March 03, 2024, 08:30:49 AM »
Looks like it would be an easy 2K for Jane if accepted right?
I know Matt pretty well, and he will not default on paying out.
Now the rumor is that Matt doesn't pay certain debts, can Matt confirm that he pays all his debts in a timely manner?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6058 on: March 03, 2024, 08:31:48 AM »
IMO, that's where the confusion was with Jane's 4.33s claim:

That's obviously an EXTREMELY fast time for a man...but certainly well below the record time of 4.11s by Christian Coleman.

It also lends credibility to my belief that Jane is an account ran by a man - a man could bullshit and claim a 4.33s time and - while extraordinary - is still possible. Still believable [however marginally].

It would be like a man claiming to bench press 610. I mean - that IS possible for a man, and HAS been done. It's NOT the record, or even really close.

What Jane did [IMO, what the man running her account did - most likely Walter, the ONLY Getbigger she has ever "met" her in real life.  ::)] is took an excellent male time and claimed, and was too dumb / was not diligent enough to look online and find out that the FEMALE 40-yard dash time is Briana Williams' time of 4.45s.  ::)

Again, that's why I think JustPlaneJane is a man. A top female sprinter would BE AWARE OF FEMALE SPRINT RECORDS.

Walter wasn't aware, knew 4.33s was a great time, but was too stupid to do any research, or he would have not picked such a ludicrous time to claim as a female poster.

This is why Walter/Jane more recently claimed the 225x7-8 squat claim at 140-lb body weight. He took to heart my comments about not being taken seriously, and adjusted his/her lies.

I mean, look what happened to Squadfather. He claimed to be a 230-lb hoss who benches 360-370, and was outed as a fat-ass who WEIGHED close to 360, and was living off family in a trailer park in St. Louis.

He then ran off the board and died of obesity, of all things. He could NOT have been further from the online image of himself he created. He ripped into everyone, then got outed as being morbidly obese, and never recovered.

And he still lives rent-free in my head to this day.  ;D

I just resent people who attack others, and...look, I'll say it:

I guess if that person is obese or ugly, etc, I resent it even more.

May be rest in peace - buy Squadfather had no business bashing everyone's physiques while looking like this.

I'm extremely certain that Jane is not a trained sprinter. As any female sprinter would have known better than to claim a 4.33s 40-yard dash time. Her literally defended her claim after getting called out just blew my mind. Like for fuck's sake, LET IT GO.

But she STILL tried to pretend she can run that fast. 🙄

For these reasons, I'm confident that Jane will avoid the challenge.

So I don't REALLY think I'll lose $2,000 - but I would be open to giving Ron 10-20% if he could make this official, and hold the money. I feel like this is a solid call-out, and that I'm putting my money where my mouth.

I mean, look:
Anyone can say what they want about me, but I think everyone NEEDS to acknowledge I really do go out of my way to prove my claims / speak the truth! I would hope people would give me that at least.  :)

Les Grossman has met Jane.

A 4.33 forty yard dash for a woman sounds absolutely ridiculous but Les has seen Jane run or race one of his children and their significant other and I believe he said it didn’t seem far fetched.

Im sure its easy to believe Les was a gimmick but he was fairly upset with me about the nonsense I post so I’m willing to believe what he’s said is true.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6059 on: March 03, 2024, 09:35:23 AM »
Matt do you have no friends in real life??? Jesus Christ do you not know how totally fckn socially retarded it is to drag this out for this fckn long man?

Spend time with your kids. I know you said you only spend 1,200 a month which is extremely troubling because you should be paying 750 + for EACH of your kids in support since not one of them actually lives with you (at least I don’t believe so)

Matt is legit a fucking retard.

This guy legit posts paragraphs about the same shit over and over.

Also, he’s the same person paying for only fans and spending 5 dollars a day to live.

He is a dead beat father as well. Poor kids are just waiting for his parental rights to be taken away.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6060 on: March 03, 2024, 11:51:50 AM »

LMAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHA...can't even budge 85-lb off the floor. 🤣

Absolute pathetic weakling.

Here's a picture of me pulling 6.5x your max:

I like how you edited your post to change Walter Sobchak's weight from 231-lb to 242-lb [from 105-kg to 110-kg].

I guess Walter was like "231-lb sounds too small - better change it to 242."  ::)

Like how SquadShitter claimed to be 230-lb at 5'11", but was actually over 330-lb.

Why lie?

Just claim nothing. It's ok.
Lying is a major risk.
I mean...like claiming a 4.33s 40-yard dash?  ::) Did you WANT to lose all your credibility?  ???

Again, look what happened to SquadShitter.

PS - both B. Hank and I are faster than you, JustPlaneJane. And I'd be glad to formally compete against you and beat you. I was always the fastest in my army training. And that's a subsection of a fitter percentage of the population already. So yes, I would beat you, no problem.  :)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6061 on: March 03, 2024, 12:19:28 PM »

Why lie?

Just claim nothing. It's ok.
Lying is a major risk.

Is that why you say nothing about not providing for your brood of rugrats?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6062 on: March 03, 2024, 12:41:17 PM »
Is that why you say nothing about not providing for your brood of rugrats?

There’s a reason Matt and Bhanky stay unemployed.

So they can avoid or reduce paying child support payments

Scumbag shit

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6063 on: March 03, 2024, 02:55:01 PM »
Haha I’ve seen this long post a few times now Jane was actually doing a power clean in that photo not a deadlift

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6064 on: March 03, 2024, 03:18:14 PM »
Haha I’ve seen this long post a few times now Jane was actually doing a power clean in that photo not a deadlift

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #6065 on: March 03, 2024, 03:59:24 PM »
Matt has stepped in to fill the vacuum created by Bhanky's banning.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6066 on: March 03, 2024, 04:07:58 PM »
Matt has stepped in to fill the vacuum created by Bhanky's banning.

accept matt wont crumble, hes the autistic Terminator 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6067 on: March 03, 2024, 04:40:44 PM »
accept matt wont crumble, hes the autistic Terminator

And he can deadlift more than 315x5

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #6068 on: March 03, 2024, 08:06:25 PM »
Person in the pic has never done any meaninful olympic lifting.
The bar should be held with a straight writs by ones fingers. Not grapping it like benching etc.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6069 on: March 12, 2024, 10:59:21 PM »
Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

Well, SHIT, son - then you should EASILY be willing and able and ready to take my $2,000 USD.

Come on, Jane - this should be easy for you.

I don't want to make assumptions - but I would strongly suspect there are other members willing to hold my cash to make this happen.

What if I up the bet to $5,000 CAD? I could do that.

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

Wow!! Did this happen in the same dream world as your 4.33s 40-yard dash?

Next time, check state and national [and WORLD records] to learn what a reasonable lie is before making absurd claims. It's just a tip.

Here's that $2,000 USD again, Jane - with my cat. This is easy money for you, given you can run my fastest ever 100m time "backwards" and all that.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6070 on: March 12, 2024, 11:31:17 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6071 on: March 13, 2024, 03:11:08 AM »

Matt, you can always shoot that cash my way. It could go towards a down-payment for my wooden legs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6072 on: March 13, 2024, 04:53:25 AM »
My gosh, Matt is like the Floyd Mayweather of the forum.

That's a lot of money.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #6073 on: March 13, 2024, 04:56:56 AM »
Person in the pic has never done any meaninful olympic lifting.
The bar should be held with a straight writs by ones fingers. Not grapping it like benching etc.

There are some definite set-up flaws there if it is a power clean....but straight wrists?  One of the basics is 'knuckles down'

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6074 on: March 13, 2024, 04:57:23 AM »
My gosh, Matt is like the Floyd Mayweather of the forum.

That's a lot of money.

"1"
maybe someone should forward that photo to his baby mamas