Author Topic: GH guts  (Read 7149 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GH guts
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2006, 02:04:15 PM »
no way in hell a bodybuilder would have organ tissue removed.

No reasonable BBer would do this.  But some of these guys have competed after having near-kidney failure.  Some of these guys have continued diets despite the docs telling them that their internals are at great risk.  Pro bbing is not always a sport for the reasonable.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »
No reasonable BBer would do this.  But some of these guys have competed after having near-kidney failure.  Some of these guys have continued diets despite the docs telling them that their internals are at great risk.  Pro bbing is not always a sport for the reasonable.

I still think it's a stretch. Only a moron would do it.

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2006, 03:38:42 PM »
Hey guys, I am getting GH Gut copyrighted. Everytime it appears in print people are going to have to kick up .25 cents. Getbiggers free. Mayhem members special. They gotta kick over a buck a pop.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »
Hey guys, I am getting GH Gut copyrighted. Everytime it appears in print people are going to have to kick up .25 cents. Getbiggers free. Mayhem members special. They gotta kick over a buck a pop.

you can copyright a body of work, such as a play or story, but you cannot copyright a phrase.

you probably mean trademark, but as GH Gut is simply descriptive, odds are you wouldn't be able to get a trademark, either.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2006, 05:16:50 PM »
you can copyright a body of work, such as a play or story, but you cannot copyright a phrase.

you probably mean trademark, but as GH Gut is simply descriptive, odds are you wouldn't be able to get a trademark, either.

I think Micheal Buffer trademarked " Lets get ready to rumble " and people have to pay him to use it !!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »
MD ran a pretty comprehensive article about the cause of GH guts a couple months back. basically the exces growth hormone causes the organs to grow larger and for body fat to be stored on the inside of the abdominal wall. Thus the abdomin stretches to accomodate the increased size of its contents.