Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7748 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2023, 08:45:48 PM »
I have to sell my current home to pay for it but yes once sold. We may spend less the point is not to spend for the sake of spending but to get the things we want in a home. We want a certain number of bedrooms new construction style commutable distance gym space yard etc we are also looking at homes that are less we are not looking at homes that cost more. My current home has appreciated significantly since purchase I paid 1m it is now worth 2m. As such we can buy a nice new 1m home Raleigh and I can put that 1m appreciation back into some new gym equipment and my retirement (code word for HGH and Dbol) and the haters can then kiss my giant growing ass.
You're pushing 50 and bragging about being a drug addict chasing big muscles on the internet. That's weird don't you think?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2023, 08:57:40 PM »
You're pushing 50 and bragging about being a drug addict chasing big muscles on the internet. That's weird don't you think?

Who is bragging about anything? You guys make up lies about me I correct you and make a joke and now I am the bad guy? Chasing big muscles wtf are you talking about I like to train I like to eat you don't fuck off.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2023, 09:00:47 PM »
Who is bragging about anything? You guys make up lies about me I correct you and make a joke and now I am the bad guy? Chasing big muscles wtf are you talking about I like to train I like to eat you don't fuck off.
It was your post I quoted. You've melted your common sense with bathtub drugs for show muscles.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2023, 12:49:38 AM »
:'(

Just needs some finishing touches.

Located in a private, gated community.

Note the "No Soliciting' signs.

The residents there probably own pitbulls and sell meth.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2023, 02:22:16 AM »
Yeah I really like that one but my wife said she didn't like the rustic wood which was my favorite part so yeah going to look at a lot of stuff but can get a nice brand new house so why bother with an older one with a busted hvac or dated bathrooms or cabinets or a boxed up floorplan. Also I want the 3 car as 1 will be for the gym and that way the bonus room can be for pool table. But there are lots of little towns around Raleigh so need to check them out and see some of the houses. But not planning on moving into a trap house. My wife likes the craftman style homes while I kind of like the modern farmhouse look but we both prefer the new ones as more open layouts and less dated kitchens and bathrooms. We also want to back up to woods as we like deer and some neighborhoods have pools and or even golf some are closer to restaurants its a lot to consider so starting to look now. But don't cry for me it is going to be just fine.

you are banned from driving hence selling all the cars and bike

Thats why Em had to drive you, no man allows a woman to drive him anywhere

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2023, 02:55:16 AM »
I have to sell my current home to pay for it but yes once sold. We may spend less the point is not to spend for the sake of spending but to get the things we want in a home. We want a certain number of bedrooms new construction style commutable distance gym space yard etc we are also looking at homes that are less we are not looking at homes that cost more. My current home has appreciated significantly since purchase I paid 1m it is now worth 2m. As such we can buy a nice new 1m home Raleigh and I can put that 1m appreciation back into some new gym equipment and my retirement (code word for HGH and Dbol) and the haters can then kiss my giant growing ass.

Good for you guys man, best of luck w/ it!

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2023, 03:24:04 AM »
Good luck with the house purchase. That one on this thread looks decent. Hope it all works out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2023, 04:07:44 AM »

Are you kidding I love having my wife drive me around but I usually split the driving with her when we go places. I do not let her drive me around in my car either but when we take her car I prefer not to drive. There has not been any issue with my license since I started posting here. Just because I don't drive around in traffic all day like a teenager with a new license doesn't mean I don't have one. I have not sold my Harley Street glide although I kind of want a sportier bike.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2023, 04:08:43 AM »
The residents there probably own pitbulls and sell meth.
and still wouldnt want Brian as a neighbour

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2023, 04:10:55 AM »
Good for you guys man, best of luck w/ it!

Thanks Gym Rat the scary part is cleaning up and selling our current home that is going to be a pain in the ass movers don't do gym equipment but lots of nice new homes to choose from. We are also waiting until the end of the school year so nothing happening tomorrow. But these guys act like we are having a fire sale and moving to the trailer park which is just nonsense.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2023, 04:11:03 AM »
Are you kidding I love having my wife drive me around but I usually split the driving with her when we go places. I do not let her drive me around in my car either but when we take her car I prefer not to drive. There has not been any issue with my license since I started posting here. Just because I don't drive around in traffic all day like a teenager with a new license doesn't mean I don't have one. I have not sold my Harley Street glide although I kind of want a sportier bike.
thats because you are a beta male and having her drive you gives you a sense of superiority

Do you sit in the back as well and pretend shes a chauffeur

Semantics Brian again, multiple DUIs in the past

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2023, 04:29:56 AM »
Thanks Gym Rat the scary part is cleaning up and selling our current home that is going to be a pain in the ass movers don't do gym equipment but lots of nice new homes to choose from. We are also waiting until the end of the school year so nothing happening tomorrow. But these guys act like we are having a fire sale and moving to the trailer park which is just nonsense.

I hear ya, when I moved houses 18 years ago and moved my garage gym, my friends said "never call me again"!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2023, 05:17:34 AM »
thats because you are a beta male and having her drive you gives you a sense of superiority

Do you sit in the back as well and pretend shes a chauffeur

Semantics Brian again, multiple DUIs in the past

I don't even drink you dumb fuck now I have multiple duis? WTF are you talking about?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2023, 05:22:11 AM »
Not sure what you are sad about. I have a nice house now and I am going to get another nice house. That is what happens when you move 4 hours away you have to get a new house. My wife has a big new job offer in the Capital which also happens to be where my son lives during the school year with his mom so it is a win win. I will get to see my son school sports and activities during the week and my wife can pursue her dream job. Only real difference is I am planning to have more space for the home gym and get a full cage and lat pulldown. Looking at same size house same size lots and 3 car garage which is a little less garage than I have now but also looking at new construction. Actually excited as kind of bored and over kitty hawk. Looking forward to going to events and activities in the city. But its still going to be 6 months not moving tomorrow.

I also like this one

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1633-Sweetwater-Ln-Raleigh-NC-27610/336868530_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR3uWaS55xapGAjS6RAJhSjADCmCIfJEpA72gbZS1yi1LI_2V5XguIPIYR8

Congrats Hanky!

Does the HOA have any rules about exotic pets?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2023, 05:27:53 AM »
Congrats Hanky!

Does the HOA have any rules about exotic pets?

We are trying to find a place that allows chickens or that has a private enough fenced yard so the neighbors would not notice chickens. Once we find a place we like we will ask for the HOA covenants. NC is pretty wide open on large cats if it is an inside pet not much they can do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2023, 05:39:45 AM »
We are trying to find a place that allows chickens or that has a private enough fenced yard so the neighbors would not notice chickens. Once we find a place we like we will ask for the HOA covenants. NC is pretty wide open on large cats if it is an inside pet not much they can do.
What if the "inside" cat escapes and terrorizes the countryside like Lon Fucking Chaney Jr. or Rocky?  ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2023, 06:15:35 AM »

Doubt any HOAs allow chickens.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2023, 08:21:35 AM »
What if the "inside" cat escapes and terrorizes the countryside like Lon Fucking Chaney Jr. or Rocky?  ;D

Lol, I'm imagining a HOA letter that starts off - "Warning: The cat man of Kittyhawk is coming to our area".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2023, 08:26:41 AM »
Lol, I'm imagining a HOA letter that starts off - "Warning: The cat man of Kittyhawk is coming to our area".
;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2023, 08:34:29 AM »
I don't even drink you dumb fuck now I have multiple duis? WTF are you talking about?
ex alcoholics dont drink

You dont drink because you cant drink, one is too many and too many is never enough

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2023, 08:36:06 AM »

Valid point!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2023, 10:32:39 AM »
Not sure what you are sad about. I have a nice house now and I am going to get another nice house. That is what happens when you move 4 hours away you have to get a new house. My wife has a big new job offer in the Capital which also happens to be where my son lives during the school year with his mom so it is a win win. I will get to see my son school sports and activities during the week and my wife can pursue her dream job. Only real difference is I am planning to have more space for the home gym and get a full cage and lat pulldown. Looking at same size house same size lots and 3 car garage which is a little less garage than I have now but also looking at new construction. Actually excited as kind of bored and over kitty hawk. Looking forward to going to events and activities in the city. But its still going to be 6 months not moving tomorrow.

I also like this one

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1633-Sweetwater-Ln-Raleigh-NC-27610/336868530_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR3uWaS55xapGAjS6RAJhSjADCmCIfJEpA72gbZS1yi1LI_2V5XguIPIYR8

This house is great, especially the bathroom and kitchen.

Only nitpick is the faucet on the tub is at the end, when it should be in the middle so a person can sit on each side.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2023, 10:49:01 AM »
This house is great, especially the bathroom and kitchen.

Only nitpick is the faucet on the tub is at the end, when it should be in the middle so a person can sit on each side.
Hankins cant share a bath, hes way too large a man

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2023, 10:52:36 AM »

You are a liar.

You drink.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2023, 11:01:36 AM »

Bhanks, Rory and I split the driving. Don't worry about it. It's all about mutuality in relationships.
X