Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7533 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Bhanky's new house...
« on: October 20, 2023, 03:50:00 PM »
 :'(

Just needs some finishing touches.

Located in a private, gated community.

Note the "No Soliciting' signs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 03:57:47 PM »
Not sure what you are sad about. I have a nice house now and I am going to get another nice house. That is what happens when you move 4 hours away you have to get a new house. My wife has a big new job offer in the Capital which also happens to be where my son lives during the school year with his mom so it is a win win. I will get to see my son school sports and activities during the week and my wife can pursue her dream job. Only real difference is I am planning to have more space for the home gym and get a full cage and lat pulldown. Looking at same size house same size lots and 3 car garage which is a little less garage than I have now but also looking at new construction. Actually excited as kind of bored and over kitty hawk. Looking forward to going to events and activities in the city. But its still going to be 6 months not moving tomorrow.

I also like this one

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1633-Sweetwater-Ln-Raleigh-NC-27610/336868530_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR3uWaS55xapGAjS6RAJhSjADCmCIfJEpA72gbZS1yi1LI_2V5XguIPIYR8

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 04:08:56 PM »
Not sure what you are sad about. I have a nice house now and I am going to get another nice house. That is what happens when you move 4 hours away you have to get a new house. My wife has a big new job offer in the Capital which also happens to be where my son lives during the school year with his mom so it is a win win. I will get to see my son school sports and activities during the week and my wife can pursue her dream job. Only real difference is I am planning to have more space for the home gym and get a full cage and lat pulldown. Looking at same size house same size lots and 3 car garage which is a little less garage than I have now but also looking at new construction. Actually excited as kind of bored and over kitty hawk. Looking forward to going to events and activities in the city. But its still going to be 6 months not moving tomorrow.

What about the foster kids? You getting some new ones? -

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 04:32:55 PM »
What about the foster kids? You getting some new ones? -

They are trying to get the kids back with the original parents. It’s a kinship program to get these poor kids back in a stable home.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 04:38:40 PM »
If you are a loser who can't get even get an extension to a clerk contract, yeah that's a wise choice. Zero upkeep.

Not sure Em will like it though.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 04:54:47 PM »

I also like this one

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1633-Sweetwater-Ln-Raleigh-NC-27610/336868530_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR3uWaS55xapGAjS6RAJhSjADCmCIfJEpA72gbZS1yi1LI_2V5XguIPIYR8

How’s your job search? Does your wife give you an allowance ?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 05:10:38 PM »

I also like this one

Beautiful. Surprised they didn’t do the roof 100% metal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 05:18:43 PM »
Beautiful. Surprised they didn’t do the roof 100% metal

Yeah I really like that one but my wife said she didn't like the rustic wood which was my favorite part so yeah going to look at a lot of stuff but can get a nice brand new house so why bother with an older one with a busted hvac or dated bathrooms or cabinets or a boxed up floorplan. Also I want the 3 car as 1 will be for the gym and that way the bonus room can be for pool table. But there are lots of little towns around Raleigh so need to check them out and see some of the houses. But not planning on moving into a trap house. My wife likes the craftman style homes while I kind of like the modern farmhouse look but we both prefer the new ones as more open layouts and less dated kitchens and bathrooms. We also want to back up to woods as we like deer and some neighborhoods have pools and or even golf some are closer to restaurants its a lot to consider so starting to look now. But don't cry for me it is going to be just fine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 05:24:55 PM »
I mean obviously I can not get this one now either but this is another one I like that is having an open house notice the fireplace on the screen porch. These are 2 of my current favorites notice the open floorplan screen porch, large island, light cabinets, and free standing tub, and 3 car garage all the new ones have those things

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4428-Chandler-Cove-Way-Apex-NC-27539/2058958454_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR16-r40tk0y8gj6bEO6FllVsZpjgMMCCDKIeMTEyhsdOrCO5B1Uhlyy8H0

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 05:30:51 PM »

I also like this one

Nice house.

Congrats man.

"1"

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 05:33:47 PM »
You (or you and your wife) can afford a million dollar house?  Can't hate on that ... congratulations man!

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2023, 05:33:57 PM »
I mean obviously I can not get this one now either but this is another one I like that is having an open house notice the fireplace on the screen porch. These are 2 of my current favorites notice the open floorplan screen porch, large island, light cabinets, and free standing tub, and 3 car garage all the new ones have those things

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4428-Chandler-Cove-Way-Apex-NC-27539/2058958454_zpid/?fbclid=IwAR16-r40tk0y8gj6bEO6FllVsZpjgMMCCDKIeMTEyhsdOrCO5B1Uhlyy8H0

What about the pool? You spent half your posting career by it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2023, 05:53:12 PM »

I also like this one

What about your job?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 05:55:35 PM »
What about the pool? You spent half your posting career by it.

We are also looking at some homes with pools but they are older. I think you are better off buying new and adding a pool also some of these homes are in neighborhoods with community pools.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 06:00:26 PM »
You (or you and your wife) can afford a million dollar house?  Can't hate on that ... congratulations man!

I have to sell my current home to pay for it but yes once sold. We may spend less the point is not to spend for the sake of spending but to get the things we want in a home. We want a certain number of bedrooms new construction style commutable distance gym space yard etc we are also looking at homes that are less we are not looking at homes that cost more. My current home has appreciated significantly since purchase I paid 1m it is now worth 2m. As such we can buy a nice new 1m home Raleigh and I can put that 1m appreciation back into some new gym equipment and my retirement (code word for HGH and Dbol) and the haters can then kiss my giant growing ass.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2023, 06:21:24 PM »
I have to sell my current home to pay for it but yes once sold. We may spend less the point is not to spend for the sake of spending but to get the things we want in a home. We want a certain number of bedrooms new construction style commutable distance gym space yard etc we are also looking at homes that are less we are not looking at homes that cost more. My current home has appreciated significantly since purchase I paid 1m it is now worth 2m. As such we can buy a nice new 1m home Raleigh and I can put that 1m appreciation back into some new gym equipment and my retirement (code word for HGH and Dbol) and the haters can then kiss my giant growing ass.

Hell yeah!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2023, 06:24:30 PM »

So on the assumption of selling the home (which is essentially fully paid off now according to previous posts) for 2m, the following seems to be the spend breakdown:

* 1m goes to the new Raleigh home
* 1m goes to retirement, muscle fund (nice btw)...

Based on the above, doesn't sound like your other half is contributing to the new home cost unless am missing something

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2023, 06:26:06 PM »
these homes are in neighborhoods with community pools.

Hankins swimming in a community pool like a commoner :(? People pee in those things.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2023, 06:35:53 PM »
Some of your gain may be taxable.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p523.pdf

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2023, 06:43:35 PM »
Shots like these lose something in a community setting -

We're not going to get raw BHank no more.....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2023, 06:58:23 PM »
If you can afford not to work (Retire) Fuck Yes ... I just got home from work now .... I'm fucking exhausted! ... I should have planned better when I was younger / rather than work (play) in nightclubs most of my adult life ..... if you can focus on training " supplements " family and friends I would do it! ...  I would also take this opportunity and compete in bodybuilding (your lifestyle is made for it!) do you man and do it right! Again congrats! 🤘🤘

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2023, 08:25:42 PM »
So on the assumption of selling the home (which is essentially fully paid off now according to previous posts) for 2m, the following seems to be the spend breakdown:

* 1m goes to the new Raleigh home
* 1m goes to retirement, muscle fund (nice btw)...

Based on the above, doesn't sound like your other half is contributing to the new home cost unless am missing something

We are actually going to split the cost, but I didn't want to get into those kinds of details. As such it is based on our budget and what we are both comfortable spending not just me. We may just rent for a year and build nothing is decided taking wife to first set of open houses tomorrow. But yes I reserve the right to change my mind and go live in a van down by the river (wife already said she is not living in a van with me) so for now we are looking at nice places.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2023, 08:29:40 PM »
We are actually going to split the cost, but I didn't want to get into those kinds of details. As such it is based on our budget and what we are both comfortable spending not just me. We may just rent for a year and build nothing is decided taking wife to first set of open houses tomorrow. But yes I reserve the right to change my mind and go live in a van down by the river (wife already said she is not living in a van with me) so for now we are looking at nice places.

Even your own wife can't stand you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2023, 08:31:13 PM »
Even your own wife can't stand you.

She is just not willing to use a bathroom and sleep in a van. I think that is reasonable.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2023, 08:43:36 PM »
You got to like this guys home gym but he is struggling to breath