Author Topic: Elon the Great  (Read 2181 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Elon the Great
« on: October 20, 2023, 05:56:50 PM »
I knew this guy was full of shit the first time I heard him speak.
i=Ag6Cz4FPGNTGZRbq
i=KlWKzgJj-jI9zTmF

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Re: Elon the Great
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 06:21:00 PM »
i=Ag6Cz4FPGNTGZRbq
i=KlWKzgJj-jI9zTmF

People trying to take Elon down are peak loserdom.

Elon was never a programmer especially not fixated on a coding language(s) used for web design, neither are a lot of the worlds smartest people.

His IQ is in the 140-150 range, and he has a photographic memory. That's way smarter than most of the losers trying to take him down, but it's garden variety smart in the rocket biz. Intelligence has never been his claim to fame, he knows how to structure business and get the smartest people on the planet to work for him and work fast.

The gaming bit is a total joke, he's obviously gaming with his many kids. Obviously it's an effective way to hang with your kids when you're busy.

Elon's a horrible father, is socially retarded etc, but he knows what the fuck he's doing when it comes to running revolutionary businesses. Literally one of the most impressive people on the planet.

EDIT:

The people that hate Elon are the same people that hate Trump. They have some ideal of what it takes to be successful, and when they see someone who has gaps in their abilities they think they've hit the jackpot.

You see the same shit with people hating on Brady. If you're 5 foot 3 it doesn't matter how good your arm is.

Success is about making shit happen, it isn't about having the best idea about how to be success or getting really good at thrown a ball. Elon is supreme at making shit happen. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 06:34:01 PM »
i=Ag6Cz4FPGNTGZRbq
i=KlWKzgJj-jI9zTmF

I'm sure Musk will lose all his billions and cower in shame now that some dude on a youtube channel with a massive 468 subscribers figured him out.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 08:20:02 PM »
The left trying once again to take him down. Why do they want to take him down? He bought Twitter and revealed the government's Democrats were working with Twitter to silence free speech if it hurt their cause. Suddenly the cars the left loved were no good anymore too.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 08:30:53 PM »
Everybody is a genius when the market is up. TSLA is in trouble long tern. Musk is an enigma. Most likely "heads up" black budget programs. Govt doesn't just turn a blind eye over and over.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2023, 08:47:53 PM »
Everybody is a genius when the market is up. TSLA is in trouble long tern. Musk is an enigma. Most likely "heads up" black budget programs. Govt doesn't just turn a blind eye over and over.

Not it isn’t.

Tesla leads electric cars by a country mile.

Tesla Model 3 this year overtook the Toyota Camry for best selling sedan. Toyota held the number 1 spot for 18yrs.

We are looking at electric cars and nothing gets close to bang for buck Tesla offer. Most other manufacturers have very poor distance, not just crap power.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2023, 08:49:27 PM »
People trying to take Elon down are peak loserdom.

Elon was never a programmer especially not fixated on a coding language(s) used for web design, neither are a lot of the worlds smartest people.

His IQ is in the 140-150 range, and he has a photographic memory. That's way smarter than most of the losers trying to take him down, but it's garden variety smart in the rocket biz. Intelligence has never been his claim to fame, he knows how to structure business and get the smartest people on the planet to work for him and work fast.

The gaming bit is a total joke, he's obviously gaming with his many kids. Obviously it's an effective way to hang with your kids when you're busy.

Elon's a horrible father, is socially retarded etc, but he knows what the fuck he's doing when it comes to running revolutionary businesses. Literally one of the most impressive people on the planet.

EDIT:

The people that hate Elon are the same people that hate Trump. They have some ideal of what it takes to be successful, and when they see someone who has gaps in their abilities they think they've hit the jackpot.

You see the same shit with people hating on Brady. If you're 5 foot 3 it doesn't matter how good your arm is.

Success is about making shit happen, it isn't about having the best idea about how to be success or getting really good at thrown a ball. Elon is supreme at making shit happen.

This

First time i am agreeing with Gola

We all know what kind of people complaining on Elon and Trump are
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2023, 08:55:11 PM »
Elon’s only trying to solve sustainable energy, traffic, and plan for our next planet.  In his spare time, trying to save free speech.

Total loser.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2023, 09:05:11 PM »
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2023, 09:07:53 PM »
Not it isn’t.

Tesla leads electric cars by a country mile.

Tesla Model 3 this year overtook the Toyota Camry for best selling sedan. Toyota held the number 1 spot for 18yrs.

We are looking at electric cars and nothing gets close to bang for buck Tesla offer. Most other manufacturers have very poor distance, not just crap power.

Rates are killing them and their R&D is slowly being used in the other more established car companies. Bang for the buck claims on electric cars are hilarious...no cost savings and not green. Relies in part on govt force to be competitive. I live in the country and daily drive a truck that is often used like a truck - so the whole sedan thing is foreign. I haven't owned a car other than a Mustang as a toy in 30 years.

Wake me up when they build a better car than a CRV for the $$$. That is the official car of the major metro that is 30 miles from me. Price will mean a lot soon.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2023, 09:12:02 PM »
Elon’s only trying to solve sustainable energy, traffic, and plan for our next planet.  In his spare time, trying to save free speech.

Total loser.

I distrust people that say what you want to hear at that level. Could be wrong, which would be great - but I'm suspicious.

Again, nothing about plugging into a coal generated electric grid is "sustainable". It's just marketing.

Truth is truth regardless of the $$$. If Musk admits the whole thing is a fraud then fine. I haven't seen that though.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2023, 09:47:20 PM »
This

First time i am agreeing with Gola

We all know what kind of people complaining on Elon and Trump are

Musk and Trump are prime examples of carlyle's Great Man Theory of history having it's place: independent of whether one gives credence to their cause and words, both are bending and shaping societal directions due to sheer force of personality and will be long studied, critiqued ,revered and reviled for many decades to come

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2023, 12:03:58 AM »
I am thankful for Paypal.

It might not be the cheapest to use, but it's been extremely convenient and useful for me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2023, 12:43:05 AM »
Elon would make a great Getbigger.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2023, 01:26:40 AM »

Rates are killing them and their R&D is slowly being used in the other more established car companies. Bang for the buck claims on electric cars are hilarious...no cost savings and not green. Relies in part on govt force to be competitive. I live in the country and daily drive a truck that is often used like a truck - so the whole sedan thing is foreign. I haven't owned a car other than a Mustang as a toy in 30 years.

Wake me up when they build a better car than a CRV for the $$$. That is the official car of the major metro that is 30 miles from me. Price will mean a lot soon.

Best selling sedan in Australia in 18yrs and your comment is they are failing?

If sedan’s are foreign, you drive a truck and haven’t owned a car for 30yrs You aren’t the target market for an Audi RS stron of Porsche whereas I am. So when I say Tesla has awesome bang for buck it’s because AMG would offer me much better performance, styling, brand. Now on electric car offerings Mercedes, Audi, Porsche offer me worse performance, worse range, great styling, brand for 2x-3x my money.

I’m not the only petrol head looking to move to a Tesla. That’s a huge problem for the Germans. A wickedly quick electric VW golf is what will help bail them out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 02:43:44 AM »
i=Ag6Cz4FPGNTGZRbq
i=KlWKzgJj-jI9zTmF

You’re the same guy who thinks Malcolm X is a genius. Other than bitching about whites and blaming them for the failures of blacks, what did he ever do?

Be like George:

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2023, 03:00:02 AM »
He's successful, and not a libturd, so he's on their "hate/melt/cry" list....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2023, 03:03:35 AM »
You’re the same guy who thinks Malcolm X is a genius. Other than bitching about whites and blaming them for the failures of blacks, what did he ever do?

Be like George:

Is BBSchemiel black?

Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2023, 03:16:04 AM »
He's my favourite African American

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2023, 03:19:29 AM »
Is BBSchemiel black?

Don’t know or care, but he buys into the bullshit of bitchy Dindus.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2023, 03:19:48 AM »
Is BBSchemiel black?

No, he's a solid good white guy and has good morals and outlook on life. Very knowledgeable, imo.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2023, 03:25:13 AM »
No, he's a solid good white guy and has good morals and outlook on life. Very knowledgeable, imo.

If he makes excuses for lazy/whiny nig-nogz, then no, no he's not... Just means he's a libturdian...

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2023, 03:31:11 AM »
If he makes excuses for lazy/whiny nig-nogz, then no, no he's not... Just means he's a libturdian...

Honestly, I'm not too up to date with things posted but I've never come across him doing so. If he's got respect for Malcolm X; the only thing I could attribute it to is that BBSSch.. knows about Malcolm being aware of the libs using blacks for their own nefarious purposes and Malcolm X was telling blacks to ignore progressive Jews and Democrats as they were using them for their own gain. BBSSch isn't a lib turd by any means, imo. Honestly, he's quite anti degenerates like lefties

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2023, 03:54:38 AM »

Why does he support Malcolm in the Middle?
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2023, 03:58:46 AM »
Honestly, I'm not too up to date with things posted but I've never come across him doing so. If he's got respect for Malcolm X; the only thing I could attribute it to is that BBSSch.. knows about Malcolm being aware of the libs using blacks for their own nefarious purposes and Malcolm X was telling blacks to ignore progressive Jews and Democrats as they were using them for their own gain. BBSSch isn't a lib turd by any means, imo. Honestly, he's quite anti degenerates like lefties

Most libs believe their own bullshit and really think their policies help blacks.

Militant blacks think whites spend every waking moment conspiring against them when in reality whites want nothing to do with them, thus “White Flight.”