Author Topic: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake  (Read 8276 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Bhanks Account
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2023, 09:50:49 PM »
He posted the floor map and was buying gym equipment for the new place.

He is also  still unemployed

"He" posted "a" floor map and "says" he will buy gym equipment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Bhanks Account - Real or Fake
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2023, 12:06:51 AM »
Real account, but shared.

Ballsview et al
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2023, 03:04:08 AM »
His facebook is still active, messaged with him on there a couple of days ago.

Spoke with him on the phone before that. Cool guy and very clever away from all the getbig stuff.

He likes to use getbig and the smack talking on here to fire himself up for workouts. Obviously he is barely training right now so he's taking it easy with posting on here and with progress pics. Give it time and the old Hanky will be back.

Just got off the phone with bhanks, nice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2023, 03:36:27 AM »
I am working out and staying fit but I am also trying to sell all the extra crap in my garage as I have limited space at the new house. I have a guy coming to look at the riding lawnmower today. I have been looking at gym equipment and kind of want a functional trainer a smith machine and a squat rack. Of course I don't even have room for all my current stuff so do I want a lawnmower I have never used in the garage and an antique car or do I want space for gym? I do have the upstairs space but not sure I want equipment upstairs in house. But yeah going from an acre with a 2 car and a shop to a 1/4 acre with just a 2 car is a bit of a downsize it's going to take some work. However I feel it was worth it for the location and the interior is the same size. Didn't downsize the shower they are putting tile and wood floor in the house now. It’s slowly coming together. My main focus is getting rid of stuff speaking of which if anyone wants a titan plate loaded  cable cross hit me up. It's annoying as you have to have the same plated weight both sides of the cable or the thing doesn't slide right. I want to get a higher quality stacked cable cross over but the Rogue come preassembled and will never make it upstairs and garage space is limited. Really like the rogue lat pull as well but same issue. Rep will assemble so could get upstairs but I don't know Vulcan is NC based and has a show room in Charlotte so I may check them out.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2023, 03:50:59 AM »
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2023, 04:14:56 AM »

Fuck all the begging 3rd world children they will steal your equipment and drop a grenade in your HUMV for good measure. Do not let them approach you. Those are enemy combatants.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2023, 04:27:08 AM »
I am working out and staying fit but I am also trying to sell all the extra crap in my garage as I have limited space at the new house. I have a guy coming to look at the riding lawnmower today. I have been looking at gym equipment and kind of want a functional trainer a smith machine and a squat rack. Of course I don't even have room for all my current stuff so do I want a lawnmower I have never used in the garage and an antique car or do I want space for gym? I do have the upstairs space but not sure I want equipment upstairs in house. But yeah going from an acre with a 2 car and a shop to a 1/4 acre with just a 2 car is a bit of a downsize it's going to take some work. However I feel it was worth it for the location and the interior is the same size. Didn't downsize the shower they are putting tile and wood floor in the house now. It’s slowly coming together. My main focus is getting rid of stuff speaking of which if anyone wants a titan plate loaded  cable cross hit me up. It's annoying as you have to have the same plated weight both sides of the cable or the thing doesn't slide right. I want to get a higher quality stacked cable cross over but the Rogue come preassembled and will never make it upstairs and garage space is limited. Really like the rogue lat pull as well but same issue. Rep will assemble so could get upstairs but I don't know Vulcan is NC based and has a show room in Charlotte so I may check them out.

No side jets in that shower, only the one up top?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2023, 04:34:33 AM »
Fuck all the begging 3rd world children they will steal your equipment and drop a grenade in your HUMV for good measure. Do not let them approach you. Those are enemy combatants.

Ohh, flashes of the old tough BHank! -

(PS - Shower looks really nice.)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2023, 04:48:47 AM »
He mentioned a background check for Governor Scarecrow.  I think he's scrubbing and dropped his Facebook as part of that.  I think it's too much trouble to scrub the many many previous posts here (and it's a fairly obscure place), so he's got someone else posting so he could truthfully offer some kind of Hanky Half-truth answer if asked like "I used to post there a while back, but someone got my password and has been pretending to be me.  They even post old pictures of me."

Posting that old pic today but then not following it up with a dated pic when challenged is the confirmation.

The Mar-a-Lago maid might be forced to testify against Trump. I wonder how Hanky will handle his maid situation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2023, 04:56:39 AM »
No side jets in that shower, only the one up top?

There are additional side jets and an additional overhead you can't see on the right side wall of the shower

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2023, 04:58:02 AM »
The Mar-a-Lago maid might be forced to testify against Trump. I wonder how Hanky will handle his maid situation.

She already reported me to the authorities with pictures they already investigated and cleared me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2023, 05:35:19 AM »
I want JustPlaneJane to verify Bhanks account
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2023, 05:39:32 AM »
I want JustPlaneJane to verify Bhanks account
maybe JPJ is now bhank

Matt, any thoughts?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2023, 05:41:19 AM »
maybe JPJ is now bhank

Matt, any thoughts?

These days (judging by the changes in writing style) i wonder if not EVERYONE is Bhanks :D
Q

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2023, 05:55:07 AM »

That photo of the flooring in the hallway - can you tell me more about that, please? As much as you know about underneath surface, thickness of that and the like.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2023, 05:57:42 AM »
Bhanks went from considering to having a house built a month ago to sending photos of the new houses flooring and shower?

What have I missed?

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2023, 06:04:42 AM »
Bhanks went from considering to having a house built a month ago to sending photos of the new houses flooring and shower?

What have I missed?

I'm not entirely sure - I don't keep up with the Bhanky show although there's ppl here with doctorates in Bhankology. This way is definitely the route I would have gone. No point building your own home unless it's for a disability type thing in old age. Too much fucking time and hassle imo.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2023, 06:58:16 AM »
Brian
post a photo with todays date on it on a piece of paper
keep your shirt on , do whatever, who cares, just post with a piece of paper with the date

clearly you cant since it isnt you

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2023, 07:08:38 AM »

What have I missed?

He had 2 options. One that was basically just land without any development, the second where they had already started construction and where Bhanky and Ems could pick the end finish. He (Ems) went with the second.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2023, 07:10:12 AM »

What have I missed?

This is exactly what happened.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2023, 07:24:18 AM »
Looks like he lost split custody of his son.

His IG / Instagram profile picture is him and Emily’s daughter or one of the foster kids.

Odd, you would have a pic of someone else’s kid up as your profile picture.

https://instagram.com/bhank103?igshid=NzZlODBkYWE4Ng==

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2023, 07:50:14 AM »
Brian
post a photo with todays date on it on a piece of paper
keep your shirt on , do whatever, who cares, just post with a piece of paper with the date

clearly you cant since it isnt you

oh yeah i'm the ducking king and cant be faded heres your picture i just took after 3 brutal sets of leg extensions while weeping at rambones new profile pic
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2023, 07:51:29 AM »
Shit!!  Forgot to swap accounts!!! 😬😬  keep forgetting whose turn it is to run the bhank account
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2023, 07:56:04 AM »
He had 2 options. One that was basically just land without any development, the second where they had already started construction and where Bhanky and Ems could pick the end finish. He (Ems) went with the second.

This is exactly what happened.

So they have bought a new house and he never mentioned it outside of that post?

Flex did you really speak with Hankins? Is he as mild mannered as he appears in his videos(and he is like Goodrum playing a character online) or is he exactly how he portrays himself here.

Kindasmelly

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2023, 08:31:20 AM »

So they have bought a new house and he never mentioned it outside of that post?

Flex did you really speak with Hankins? Is he as mild mannered as he appears in his videos(and he is like Goodrum playing a character online) or is he exactly how he portrays himself here.

::) ::)  come on now Dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,