Author Topic: The Skinny Hit Cult  (Read 14505 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: The Skinny Hit Cult
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2023, 06:08:23 PM »

My main man Dave Mass......great guy!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2023, 06:41:55 PM »
My main man Dave Mass......great guy!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2023, 07:04:08 PM »
RMJ11 you're very critical of high intensity training. I wonder how you personally train?  What's your training split, rep range and in general sets per body part?

It will make you happy to know that a writer for Ironman use to post here using a made up handle name like we all do. He died a few years ago. I use to talk with him through facebook. He said he trained in the same gym as Casey Viator was training for the 1982 Olympia. I think arguably his best ever condition. He said he used a ton of volume. One body part he counted 16 sets.   

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2023, 07:12:24 PM »
RMJ11 you're very critical of high intensity training. I wonder how you personally train?  What's your training split, rep range and in general sets per body part?

It will make you happy to know that a writer for Ironman use to post here using a made up handle name like we all do. He died a few years ago. I use to talk with him through facebook. He said he trained in the same gym as Casey Viator was training for the 1982 Olympia. I think arguably his best ever condition. He said he used a ton of volume. One body part he counted 16 sets.

I thought Casey looked like a Greek statue at 82 O (he posed like a statue too) he should've won 82 over CD and FZ.

Casey said you absolutely have to use volume to be a professional bodybuilder. Otherwise it was too difficult to get the condition just right. Too hard to get the definition.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2023, 07:16:02 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2023, 07:17:41 PM »
He went to Katz’s barber

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2023, 07:19:04 PM »
I thought Casey looked like a Greek statue at 82 O (he posed like a statue too) he should've won 82 over CD and FZ.

Casey said you absolutely have to use volume to be a professional bodybuilder. Otherwise it was too difficult to get the condition just right. Too hard to get the definition.

I agree it was the best he ever looked. Where did Casey say that? Was it in print or he told you? I use to chat with Casey through the computer. He told me his blood tests were perfect then he had a heart attack a few years later.He pretty much always talked about HIT whether he used it or not. Some say during the Colorado experiment he was doing a lot more than what was presented.  I completely believed my facebook friend when he said Casey used volume for the 82 Olympia.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2023, 07:37:10 PM »
I agree it was the best he ever looked. Where did Casey say that? Was it in print or he told you? I use to chat with Casey through the computer. He told me his blood tests were perfect then he had a heart attack a few years later.He pretty much always talked about HIT whether he used it or not. Some say during the Colorado experiment he was doing a lot more than what was presented.  I completely believed my facebook friend when he said Casey used volume for the 82 Olympia.

It was in print. So I guess it's to be taken with a grain of salt.   Now that I think of it, it may have been Arnold's Encyclopedia  of Bodybuilding but it could've been one of the guys over at Ironage when it was around too.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2023, 11:17:52 PM »
Another deluded hit clown. No mass what so ever.

i=N8hKe3vqRLl2ONu4

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2023, 11:18:50 PM »
Another skinny brain washed hit fool.

i=N9MEnd_E-4ywbFGy

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2023, 11:20:37 PM »
This guy gets it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2023, 11:21:25 PM »

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

condition is based solely on suffering and starving yourself, no ifs and or buts bout it

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2023, 11:22:32 PM »
Another hit clown. What is it with these brainwashed goons and they're love for pedo tashes?

i=ihaUd4-XwjQ5EW_W

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2023, 11:25:21 PM »
Facts.This will piss off the hit clowns big time. 😂

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2023, 11:31:49 PM »

As did methzer. He was seen doing 16 sets a body part by Greg Zulak, writer and bodybuilder who worked for MuscleMag. methzer was going pretty hard on each set so Zulak asked methzer if he had abandoned his HIT system. Apparently, methzer snapped back by stating that it was the last set that counts. Zulak walked away knowing that methzer and hit was full of it.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2023, 11:34:27 PM »
Yep Titus, I`m a fucking loser,but for the remark about Ros dad, I'm a complete total loser who should be banned or better yet just hang myself.

Freaking douche canoe that I am.

😉

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2023, 11:36:18 PM »
That's all I do.  Look no further than my utterly disgusting remarks about Big Ro's father's recent passing.  Tittys Polio made fun of that and defended his stupid callousness a "funny joke" :/

That you did.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2023, 11:37:27 PM »
Hit too close to home, huh?

For you, certainly.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2023, 11:42:36 PM »
Fat fuck trying to convince y'all to become a fat fuck like him with methzer's mad methods

i=1iBuRNRsKvymy3Lp

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2023, 11:56:54 PM »
Good post,Dave was a great guy and is sorely missed.

RIP

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2023, 11:58:19 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

condition is based solely on suffering and starving yourself, no ifs and or buts bout it

Are you sure that the extra calories and increased metabolism that comes along with cardio and extra workouts doesn't contribute AT ALL to your over all condition?

If HIT guys workout 3 X per week  at an hour per workout for a total of 3 hours a week.

And, let's say for argument sake, to get ready for the 82 Olympia Casey was working out 5 days per week at 2 hrs per workout for a total of 10 hours.

Are you saying that those extra 7 hours per week don't matter?

I understand the point you're trying to make. And if we were talking to your average fat fuck that doesn't know anything about exercise,  nutrition or calories,  I would agree with you;: the focus needs to be on either calories in vs calories out or maintaiing ketosis...  but not in pro bodybuilding.   In addition to working out and diet there's also the matter of drugs. And the workouts play a part of conditioning all the way up to the last week or so before the show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2023, 12:11:52 AM »
😉
Stay blessed in the fact that nobody knows your true identity FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`d cave your head in just on general principle.

Now quote me and alter my post queerbait.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2023, 12:19:35 AM »
Stay blessed in the fact that everybody knows my true identity since I'm a FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`d cave my own head in just on general principle.

Now quote myself and alter my own post since I'm a queerbait.

😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2023, 04:00:23 AM »

Are you sure that the extra calories and increased metabolism that comes along with cardio and extra workouts doesn't contribute AT ALL to your over all condition?

If HIT guys workout 3 X per week  at an hour per workout for a total of 3 hours a week.

And, let's say for argument sake, to get ready for the 82 Olympia Casey was working out 5 days per week at 2 hrs per workout for a total of 10 hours.

Are you saying that those extra 7 hours per week don't matter?

I understand the point you're trying to make. And if we were talking to your average fat fuck that doesn't know anything about exercise,  nutrition or calories,  I would agree with you;: the focus needs to be on either calories in vs calories out or maintaiing ketosis...  but not in pro bodybuilding.   In addition to working out and diet there's also the matter of drugs. And the workouts play a part of conditioning all the way up to the last week or so before the show.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2023, 04:07:13 AM »
RMJ11 is in here arguing with himself... Odd feller...  ;D