Author Topic: I'm Sick of Myself  (Read 3559 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
I'm Sick of Myself
« on: November 25, 2023, 10:20:34 PM »
I have a good life, stress free etc. But, I'm genuinely tired of being a guy who talks online but doesn't show up. I've done that. I'm making a full on promise to be in Vegas for the Olympia. No bets or anything, I simply will be there. I'm inviting either hazbin, matt or El Pollo salmonello to come with. I think Matt will come, check your IG messages Matt. And don't ban me on here so we can bump this every so often until October. On Gazoos life, I will be in Vegas, and me saying that, you know I mean it

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: I'm Sick of Myself
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 10:26:37 PM »
And you think this will give your life a meaning and purpose? If you have a restless mind you do not live a stress free life. There is no such thing as a stress free life. You will old, get a disease and die sooner than later if you don't change your ways.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2023, 10:28:23 PM »
And you think this will give your life a meaning and purpose? If you have a restless mind you do not live a stress free life. There is no such thing ss a stress free life. You will old, get a disease and die sooner than later if you don't change your ways.

I'm not after meaning and purpose, it will be fun. Newsflash yogi, because you see life one way doesn't mean it's the right way for others. Keep your spiritual meditation garbage to yourself

Oh, and I am old you toolbox...I'm completely fine if my day comes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2023, 10:30:27 PM »
It's a good place to die. Is that what you want of me Josh to release you from your misery and send you on your journey? I accept.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2023, 10:32:10 PM »
It's a good place to die. Is that what you want of me Josh to release you from your misery and send you on your journey? I accept.

Let's both shut up and just show up in Vegas ...no more reason for yapping. See you there. I'll bump this thread once in a while

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2023, 10:42:38 PM »
Let's both shut up and just show up in Vegas ...no more reason for yapping. See you there. I'll bump this thread once in a while

You are just a tease trying to get me excited for nothing. You ain't showing up you are a pussy bitch.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 10:43:05 PM »
You are just a tease trying to get me excited for nothing. You ain't showing up you are a pussy bitch.

Sounds good 👍

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2023, 10:44:34 PM »
Sounds good 👍

Setup a Gofundme for bus fare since you don't have a car. I am sure your getbig brothren will fund a send Josh to the Olympia campaign.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2023, 10:48:21 PM »
Setup a Gofundme for bus fare since you don't have a car. I am sure your getbig brothren will fund a send Josh to the Olympia campaign.

Why are you still yapping? See you there

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2023, 10:49:03 PM »

im going to show up and slap the ever living shit out of you, then im going to fuck your wife when im done

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2023, 10:49:58 PM »
Why are you still yapping? See you there

Because I want to make sure you make it can we start a Gofundme to get you there? I mean since you lost your car and all. Do we need to pay coyotes to sneak you across the border? Are you willing to sleep in the Vegas tunnels upon arrival or will you be requiring a room as well?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2023, 10:52:42 PM »
Because I want to make sure you make it can we start a Gofundme to get you there? I mean since you lost your car and all. Do we need to pay coyotes to sneak you across the border? Are you willing to sleep in the Vegas tunnels upon arrival or will you be requiring a room as well?

Ok 👍

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 10:54:58 PM »
Ok 👍

Can you were a Canadian hockey Jersey? I always imagined you in a hockey Jersey. I would like that very much.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 12:15:31 AM »
And you think this will give your life a meaning and purpose? If you have a restless mind you do not live a stress free life. There is no such thing as a stress free life. You will old, get a disease and die sooner than later if you don't change your ways.

He will already old.
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2023, 12:17:57 AM »
I'm not after meaning and purpose, it will be fun. Newsflash yogi, because you see life one way doesn't mean it's the right way for others. Keep your spiritual meditation garbage to yourself

Oh, and I am old you toolbox...I'm completely fine if my day comes

Pathetic old man, life without spiritual development is a wasted life. SAD.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2023, 12:21:22 AM »
He will already old.

Haha old looser needs to think about going to Vegas in a year to find cheap excitement.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2023, 02:47:18 AM »
Pathetic old man, life without spiritual development is a wasted life. SAD.

Wow you're so spiritual and wonderful calling someone a pathetic old man...good for you To...you're awesome. I'm sure part of your beliefs include insulting people. Keep up the good work

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2023, 02:48:46 AM »
Haha old looser needs to think about going to Vegas in a year to find cheap excitement.

Loser, not looser, look into it
Very spiritual of you calling me a loser...so spiritual
Lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2023, 03:24:18 AM »

How can you call someone and old loser?

We all get old.

Not very spiritual of you to berate someone who has had a hard life.

Instead of putting people down, raise them instead.
Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2023, 04:19:32 AM »
How can you call someone and old loser?

We all get old.

Not very spiritual of you to berate someone who has had a hard life.

Instead of putting people down, raise them instead.

Indeed we all do. Someone who has come to old age and calls meditation "garbage" has failed in securing real happiness in life. He titles his thread "I am sick of myself"...I can understand, therefore there is a way to find peace which is in not berating spirituality but going in to it, in ones own way. He may well have lived a hard life, and I have empathy for peoples suffering. I see all around me people living under a dark blanket of inner dis-ease, but when I try to help in a non evangelistic way I am myself berated. Sin city would be the last place I would wish to die. Out in nature under a big oak tree with the birds singing for me. I have been terribly angry lately, forgive me.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2023, 04:26:58 AM »
How many accounts does Josh have?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2023, 04:29:47 AM »
^^^The same "old man" who broke a baseball bat while visualizing big mushroom Ro. I have a good memory.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2023, 05:33:24 AM »
^^^The same "old man" who broke a baseball bat while visualizing big mushroom Ro. I have a good memory.

So one person does a bad you do it back
Sooooo spiritual
What religion is that Ro?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2023, 06:22:17 AM »
this isnt brian posting in this thread
Way too educated

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2023, 06:39:01 AM »
Indeed we all do. Someone who has come to old age and calls meditation "garbage" has failed in securing real happiness in life. He titles his thread "I am sick of myself"...I can understand, therefore there is a way to find peace which is in not berating spirituality but going in to it, in ones own way. He may well have lived a hard life, and I have empathy for peoples suffering. I see all around me people living under a dark blanket of inner dis-ease, but when I try to help in a non evangelistic way I am myself berated. Sin city would be the last place I would wish to die. Out in nature under a big oak tree with the birds singing for me. I have been terribly angry lately, forgive me.

I'm finding that the older I'm getting, the more I realise how little I know. I'm reading up, slowly, on Heraclitus at the moment. It's getting increasingly difficult to memorise and bank things, too. I don't want to be old having been distracted by 'pop' music, television, glossy culture. It would be nice to expand an overall sense of knowledge from far better people that have come before me. It's so easy to load up twitter and get incensed at all the divide and conquer politics and evil overlords behind it all; but it's ultimately not going to help my psyche. Like the easy road. Finding it really hard to focus and take in actual literature and knowledge.

TLDR: I'm trying to better myself but it's so fucking hard mentally to grasp things sometimes.