Author Topic: off the meds  (Read 9852 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: off the meds
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2023, 03:07:29 PM »
12" neck. Not aging well.

Don’t forget 165lbs with 15 inch arms and a 40 inch gut

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2023, 03:57:34 PM »
Don’t forget 165lbs with 15 inch arms and a 40 inch gut

Are you losing weight on purpose, Bhanky?

I'm glad you are slimming down for health.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2023, 04:23:49 PM »
apart from a weekend in Vegas you haven't been anywhere else since you have been posting here

I bet you cant leave the country.

What part of the UK do you live in?  Taking a vacation is not a bad idea.  The principle behind it is to just get out of your normal routine and scenery.   If not possible, then try something else along those lines.  On the weekends, (or whatever day are off from work or free), take a day trip somewhere in the UK.   Force yourself to be a tourist for one day a week.  Go somewhere, do something, see something - even if museums aren't your thing, go to one or do some other completely silly tourist thing - just do something different, see something new, eat lunch at a new place you discover on your own.    I can't promise this will cure you, but it can't hurt can it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2023, 08:06:34 PM »
Are you losing weight on purpose, Bhanky?

I'm glad you are slimming down for health.

No but I will say I feel pressure in the abdomen if I eat too much so I haven’t been stuffing myself. I am still trying to eat I am 219 right now before bed so may be a little heavier in the am. Trying to keep the carbs and calories high but with my acid reflux I have been eating a lot more rice and not as much fatty foods maybe I am at 2.5 cups of rice a day now. I have not lost an ounce of muscle my strength is great and I think I look my best. I have been a little stronger and a little leaner. I don’t think I have been this strong and this lean before. Also I am consoldering not bulking or cutting and just staying in striking distance if I wanted to do a show. But basically my stomach gets gas and bloating if I eat anything so I feel fuller.

I am also not taking any wet aromatizing compounds. I actually would like to fatten up a little but not worried about it as again I don’t think o have ever looked better.  My taper and aesthetics look a lot better at this weight my wife prefers this weight

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2023, 08:17:26 PM »
Try to focus on creating a loose but structured routine to help keep your daily pace.
Letting yourself go is the worst. Getting regular exercise is important.
Interact frequently with others that bring you up. Even if its online.
Music, meditation, acupunture or time in nature can help.
Medication did not work for me and I felt worse. Triggered headaches.
Most important is a good therapist to talk to. A woman worked much better for me.
I hope you find ways to live with it and wish you just the best.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #180 on: December 19, 2023, 10:23:15 PM »
No but I will say I feel pressure in the abdomen if I eat too much so I haven’t been stuffing myself. I am still trying to eat I am 219 right now before bed so may be a little heavier in the am. Trying to keep the carbs and calories high but with my acid reflux I have been eating a lot more rice and not as much fatty foods maybe I am at 2.5 cups of rice a day now.  Also I am consoldering not bulking or cutting.  But basically my stomach gets gas and bloating if I eat anything so I feel fuller.
WE TOLD YOU THIS THREE YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.....STUFFING YOUR BLOATED FACE LIKE AN IDIOT..........SHITTING OUT 20 POUNDS EACH MORNING.

HERE`S A TIP,EVERYONE WEIGHS MORE AT NIGHT AFTER A DAY OF EATING MR. FULL BELLY WITH AN EMPTY FUCKING HEAD.

WANNABABE.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #181 on: December 19, 2023, 10:48:57 PM »
^You are not ignoring this user^

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 19, 2023, 10:54:27 PM »
No but I will say I feel pressure in the abdomen if I eat too much so I haven’t been stuffing myself. I am still trying to eat I am 219 right now before bed so may be a little heavier in the am. Trying to keep the carbs and calories high but with my acid reflux I have been eating a lot more rice and not as much fatty foods maybe I am at 2.5 cups of rice a day now. I have not lost an ounce of muscle my strength is great and I think I look my best. I have been a little stronger and a little leaner. I don’t think I have been this strong and this lean before. Also I am consoldering not bulking or cutting and just staying in striking distance if I wanted to do a show. But basically my stomach gets gas and bloating if I eat anything so I feel fuller.

I am also not taking any wet aromatizing compounds. I actually would like to fatten up a little but not worried about it as again I don’t think o have ever looked better.  My taper and aesthetics look a lot better at this weight my wife prefers this weight
so you gain weight overnight while sleeping ?

no one gains weight overnight, EVERYONE loses weight

if that was a troll post and not just your dumb ass then well done

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2023, 10:59:52 PM »

Its Not Bianca Remember  🤦🏻‍♂️

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #184 on: December 20, 2023, 12:55:11 AM »
I could smoke cannabis all day instead of breathing air and still pass a sobriety test it is not an intoxicant to a regular user. You can still go to the gym drive a car climb a mountain take a math test whatever it is not powuonnit does not inebriate and incapacitate you

Cannabis gets a regular user about as high as a cigarette gets a regular smoker or a cup of coffee does to a coffee drinker and I prefer delta 8 as it is milder I use it for my stomach and digestion and appetite not to be inebriated I don’t like feeling sleepy

Your IQ must be about 90, poor guy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 20, 2023, 03:10:31 AM »
Your IQ must be about 90, poor guy.

I score 99th percentile in every standardized exam I have ever taken. How can someone be so misinformed to think Thc causes brain damage in 2023? It actually protects the brain

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 20, 2023, 03:11:17 AM »

Heavier than yesterday morning jackass Jesus you are slow

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2023, 03:13:57 AM »
WE TOLD YOU THIS THREE YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.....STUFFING YOUR BLOATED FACE LIKE AN IDIOT..........SHITTING OUT 20 POUNDS EACH MORNING.

HERE`S A TIP,EVERYONE WEIGHS MORE AT NIGHT AFTER A DAY OF EATING MR. FULL BELLY WITH AN EMPTY FUCKING HEAD.

WANNABABE.

I lose 2-3lbs a night fuckign idiot

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2023, 03:14:51 AM »
I score 99th percentile in every standardized exam I have ever taken. How can someone be so misinformed to think Thc causes brain damage in 2023? It actually protects the brain

Well, this is from webMD.

Short-term side effects of delta-8 THC

Some people have reported side effects like:

Confusion
    Anxiety
    Drowsiness
    Dizziness
    Slow heart rate (bradycardia)
    Numbness
    Fast heart rate (tachycardia)
    Low blood pressure (hypotension)
    Hallucinations or psychosis
    Vomiting
    Shaking or tremors
    Loss of consciousness

If you try delta-8 products and notice any of these reactions, tell your doctor right away. If it’s an emergency, call 911 or head to a hospital near you. If a child eats or is exposed to delta-8 products, like gummies or candies, get medical care right away.

Don't use delta-8 or any other type of cannabis product if you're pregnant or nursing. It could be risky for you or your baby. 

Long-term risks and effects of delta-8 THC

Because there's been little research into delta-8, we don't know what its long-term effects might be. We know a bit more about delta-9 THC. Research has suggested that people who use marijuana over several years saw brain effects like lower IQ, slower processing speed, and memory and attention issues.

There could also be long-term effects from additives in delta-8 products. One small study found lead and mercury, among other potentially harmful ingredients, in a sampling of delta-8 vape oils.

You show sings of all of the highlighted bits Brian

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2023, 04:29:00 AM »
^You are not ignoring this user^

;D

He's on ignore but you can still see his educated takes on things when people quote him!

STOP QUOTING HIM EVERYONE!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 20, 2023, 05:19:12 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #191 on: December 20, 2023, 05:48:22 AM »
I score 99th percentile in every standardized exam I have ever taken.

Only possible if they were exams for people in persistent vegetative state.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #192 on: December 20, 2023, 06:34:21 AM »

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #193 on: December 20, 2023, 07:15:20 AM »
What part of the UK do you live in?  Taking a vacation is not a bad idea.  The principle behind it is to just get out of your normal routine and scenery.   If not possible, then try something else along those lines.  On the weekends, (or whatever day are off from work or free), take a day trip somewhere in the UK.   Force yourself to be a tourist for one day a week.  Go somewhere, do something, see something - even if museums aren't your thing, go to one or do some other completely silly tourist thing - just do something different, see something new, eat lunch at a new place you discover on your own.    I can't promise this will cure you, but it can't hurt can it?

This is great advice. I try to break up my weekly patterns by doing something out of the ordinary. Often routines take your drive away. There is an old expression - 'A change is as good as a rest" and I believe it.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #194 on: December 21, 2023, 09:15:29 AM »

Wow - I watched that on a 30 inch monitor in fullscreen and legit jumped backwards - not because of his little tantrum, but because I thought his nose was going to come out of the screen
T

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #195 on: December 21, 2023, 09:39:43 AM »

lol - that is legit funny

I love how Brits say kunt- they have so much passion hahaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 21, 2023, 09:44:01 AM »
This is great advice. I try to break up my weekly patterns by doing something out of the ordinary. Often routines take your drive away. There is an old expression - 'A change is as good as a rest" and I believe it.

Oh look the best advice on here originally came from me how many have to confirm it?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #197 on: December 21, 2023, 10:26:29 AM »
Wow - I watched that on a 30 inch monitor in fullscreen and legit jumped backwards - not because of his little tantrum, but because I thought his nose was going to come out of the screen

Hahaha!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2023, 10:28:53 AM »
Well, this is from webMD.

You show sings of all of the highlighted bits Brian

Fast heart rate too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2023, 12:36:45 PM »

You are eating the stuff that is causing your gastro problems.

[/youtube]