Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53306 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1550 on: January 21, 2024, 12:43:07 PM »
Bhanks - does Em know you are still posing in your underwear on GB daily for other men ?

"I wore it better, you guys just want to argue."

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1551 on: January 21, 2024, 12:51:03 PM »
i=E3fWEE2mFxkD1P6G

“Whoever posted Hankins doesn’t walk the walk is retarded”. -Josh

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1552 on: January 21, 2024, 12:53:32 PM »
Bhank has a sort of reverse Michael Jackson thing going on with his voice.
Mike was trying to hide his deep voice while Bhank is doing the opposite.

In his mind though he has a nice head of hair and a deep voice.

Also this though:

Signs of Munchausen's syndrome
making frequent visits to hospitals in different areas.
claiming to have a history of complex and serious medical conditions.
having symptoms that do not match with test results.
having symptoms that get worse for no clear reason.
having very good medical knowledge.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1553 on: January 21, 2024, 01:16:15 PM »
Bhank has a sort of reverse Michael Jackson thing going on with his voice.
Mike was trying to hide his deep voice while Bhank is doing the opposite.

In his mind though he has a nice head of hair and a deep voice.

Also this though:

Signs of Munchausen's syndrome
making frequent visits to hospitals in different areas.
claiming to have a history of complex and serious medical conditions.
having symptoms that do not match with test results.
having symptoms that get worse for no clear reason.
having very good medical knowledge.

He is a complete & utter Khvnt of a Man. Simple as that. 👊🏻

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1554 on: January 21, 2024, 01:19:43 PM »

He is a complete & utter Khvnt of a Man. Simple as that. 👊🏻

AMEN, brother!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1555 on: January 21, 2024, 02:08:37 PM »
i=E3fWEE2mFxkD1P6G

I`M BEEFCAKE DAMMITT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111   ;D

Thanks for the props Josh !!  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1556 on: January 21, 2024, 02:13:43 PM »

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1557 on: January 21, 2024, 02:28:10 PM »
i=E3fWEE2mFxkD1P6G

i guarantee that when josh gets off that plane hes going to to do a full sprint to the taxi cab

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1558 on: January 21, 2024, 02:30:50 PM »

Bantamweight Of Peace   :D

Dude you look like hammered shit......you lost way too much weight.

Most ape-like proportions pic posted yet.  Thank you Hanky.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1559 on: January 21, 2024, 02:31:07 PM »
i guarantee that when josh gets off that plane hes going to to do a full sprint to the taxi cab

Josh definitely ain’t running from anybody.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: January 21, 2024, 02:33:00 PM »

So does this marathoner....very difficult to see the difference

Those legs cannot squat 225x10

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1561 on: January 21, 2024, 02:33:50 PM »
i=E3fWEE2mFxkD1P6G

The problem is.....

I don't think Bhank ever put himself out there.

Pretty sure He came on here with the screen name of Bhank talking about storming Dojo's, mma greatness,  bodybuilding excellence, and don't forget claiming natural status.

I don't remember which getbigger it was but after Brian talked a boatload of shit a getbigger outed him from what I remember.  Posted his last place finishes, his perfect mma record (all losses) criminal record etc..etc...

His full name is known nowbut he did not come here as an open book.

I generally respect anyone who's been in a boxing ring, regardless if they've won or lost, that respect is generally extended to those who've wrestled and those who've competed.

My issue with Brian isn't his name,  his strength or his physique.... it's his habitual lying but moreso his total inability toshow respect to anyone who's done the same things as himself: Clegg,  regardless how it played out, Clegg won. Joswift and Wes much better bodybuilders + more accomplished, same with that little hawaiin dude who won his IFBB pro card and Brian's absolute refusal to give any respect in return.

It's easy to be a guy who's been arrested dozens of times or has nothing to lose or who's retirement is already secure, or income is secure, and post up your real name.

Yeah, I'm going to get into an online pissing match with a total stranger who's also a total psycho and post up my real name...sure...so they can call any of my employers, so they can harass my wife (ex) or girlfriend? Hahaha. No fucking way.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: January 21, 2024, 02:34:27 PM »
Hankins was a DJ in college? So he was at the radio station for a period of time before they actually let him host. I’m interested in these stories, particularly the pay - because if it was the college radio station they did not pay him and if it was a local station he would have had to have a demo real.

Hankins you  also did voices? With your wit and timing I’m sure you had  some creative characters.

Post a video of you doing the voices.

This guy was a DJ, lol

OMG!  The Lost Hanky Tapes.  Would be gold.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: January 21, 2024, 02:47:48 PM »
To Brian it never happened now

People like Brian can pass lie detectors, they are convinced that whatever they say now is the truth regardless of past inconsistencies.

Pls refer to The Hanky Discount thread for The Theory of Hanky Time Relativity

Here it is:

The Theory of Hanky Time Relativity: 

Anything positive done by Hanky ever (amount lifted, time breath held, fights/matches "won," condition or weight achieved, etc.) counts forever for him as his ability right now.  Anything positive achieved by another must be achievable by them right now or it doesn't count.

Any negative failure attributable to Hanky (Rocked by Clegg, quit on stool, DNF quit at show, Curl record denied, etc.) happened only on that one day, hour, minute, or second and has no relation to what he could do the next second, can do now, or will do in whatever arbitrary future period he chooses.  All failures of others are eternally attributable to them now.
This is applied over and above any excuses, Semhanktics or explanations he gives for his failures.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: January 21, 2024, 02:58:33 PM »
This. I only know one fella with Crohns, if he eats the wrong food, he's fucked, also on meds to help ease the symptoms. Bhank doesn't have Crohns, he has a shitty diet of shitty, greasy foods.

Same, they are miserable from it and wouldn't eat or do the stuff Hanky does.  Just.no.way.

His "Crohnes" is some catchall diagnosis for him repeatedly presenting with stomach problems. 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1565 on: January 21, 2024, 03:06:44 PM »
Maybe I am hiding the fat in my legs nope not there either. This is 2016lbs I would be in great competitive shape at the new classic limit of 209lbs for my height

I think I understand now why you never take any significant time off from juicing. I mean these legs would just disappear.

Tied mismatched physique showing a steady progressive decline over the last three years.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: January 21, 2024, 03:37:29 PM »
I think I understand now why you never take any significant time off from juicing. I mean these legs would just disappear.

Tied mismatched physique showing a steady progressive decline over the last three years.

I really can’t believe that’s a real picture.

If you showed that to any normal person and told them this person abuses Steriods they would think you were joking or his gear is bunk

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1567 on: January 21, 2024, 03:40:54 PM »
Josh definitely ain’t running from anybody.
No.............not hardly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1568 on: January 21, 2024, 03:47:33 PM »
then why do you only ever show your left?
Brian, you have given the measurements hundreds of time and have never saaid your arms are balanced, now all of a sudden......

It's a half inch size difference and it is due to the tricep having a different attachment point not the bicep the right bicep is fine. It also shows the pec tear a bit when I put the arm up but the bicep is fine

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: January 21, 2024, 03:52:07 PM »
The problem is.....

I don't think Bhank ever put himself out there.

Pretty sure He came on here with the screen name of Bhank talking about storming Dojo's, mma greatness,  bodybuilding excellence, and don't forget claiming natural status.

I don't remember which getbigger it was but after Brian talked a boatload of shit a getbigger outed him from what I remember.  Posted his last place finishes, his perfect mma record (all losses) criminal record etc..etc...

His full name is known nowbut he did not come here as an open book.

I generally respect anyone who's been in a boxing ring, regardless if they've won or lost, that respect is generally extended to those who've wrestled and those who've competed.

My issue with Brian isn't his name,  his strength or his physique.... it's his habitual lying but moreso his total inability toshow respect to anyone who's done the same things as himself: Clegg,  regardless how it played out, Clegg won. Joswift and Wes much better bodybuilders + more accomplished, same with that little hawaiin dude who won his IFBB pro card and Brian's absolute refusal to give any respect in return.

It's easy to be a guy who's been arrested dozens of times or has nothing to lose or who's retirement is already secure, or income is secure, and post up your real name.

Yeah, I'm going to get into an online pissing match with a total stranger who's also a total psycho and post up my real name...sure...so they can call any of my employers, so they can harass my wife (ex) or girlfriend? Hahaha. No fucking way.

I have never claimed natural status in my life I told you idiots from day 1 I was on HRT and you have been mad about it ever since

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1570 on: January 21, 2024, 03:53:00 PM »
Its what happens when parents tell their kids they can be anything they want to be in life without reminding them of the hard work it takes to achieve it

not really

you ever heard of nepotism?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1571 on: January 21, 2024, 03:56:15 PM »
I have never claimed natural status in my life I told you idiots from day 1 I was on HRT and you have been mad about it ever since
Good to see you ackowledge that you use steroids.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: January 21, 2024, 03:59:31 PM »

Agreed,

500 mg a week HRT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: January 21, 2024, 04:07:35 PM »
i=E3fWEE2mFxkD1P6G

Joswift and Wes look like shit neither has ever had any size. Chaos can't even bench 275lbs. SC and Krank are in good cardio shape because they are 30lbs lighter than me doing CrossFit workouts. Everyone's cardio increases exponentially every 10lbs. Honestly at this point I just feel like Darth Vader trying to constantly heal myself. If I have to use the power of the dark side so be it. The big change will come this summer when I get a REP Ares 5000 Squat rack it is a functional trainer, lat pull down, row and squat rack that is the big plan for the new house and more food. Just cruising until then.

I do appreciate Josh pointing out that while I may not whoop Tyson I was doing good against Clegg. I may not win a show but I am in shape. I may not be 250lbs but I am 215/220lbs. I may not be a genius but I have a college degree. I may not be a billionaire but I do own my home. My life may not be perfect but I do have a lot to be thankful for. I like my family. I like my life. Of course somethings could be better but it could be a lot worse. Getting sick at a show a year ago or losing a mma match by DQ 13 years ago doesn't define who I am today. Kind of like having an ex wife doesn't define who I am today. Maybe some of you don't like your life today. Don't let it define your life tomorrow.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: January 21, 2024, 04:08:38 PM »
Those legs cannot squat 225x10

Let's put a wager we can meet up at the Olympia Vegas hotel gym I will bring as much cash as you want to bet