Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53338 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1600 on: January 21, 2024, 06:24:47 PM »
Seriously, 9 months?  225x10 is not some monumental feat.  I'm not spending 9 months waiting for something he should be able to do now if he was really fully healed from the cosmetic hernia surgery foolishness.  He's not, his Darth Vader post is basically saying he's convinced he's using GH to heal himself from it.

And this is all a distraction from The Disgusting Hanky Slop Pot of Chili (and shrimp peels and peace).  Disgusting!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1601 on: January 21, 2024, 06:27:17 PM »
My brother-in-law had, and I’ll explain had in a second Crohn’s disease very badly and no he wasn’t no bodybuilder or weight lifter. Tried to take care of it best he could likes to drink beer, but would go into horrible spells, even drinking a few beers how to watch his diet often on steroids for years regular not anabolic And ended up 20 years later with an inflammation so bad that it turned cancerous and now he wears a bag but he’s cancer free and Crohn’s free due to having the bag. Basically they sewed up his ass hole.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1602 on: January 21, 2024, 06:29:37 PM »
Youre not going to Vegas

Stop telling lies.

he knows im going, %100 percent he wont show

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1603 on: January 21, 2024, 06:36:01 PM »
My brother-in-law had, and I’ll explain had in a second Crohn’s disease very badly and no he wasn’t no bodybuilder or weight lifter. Tried to take care of it best he could likes to drink beer, but would go into horrible spells, even drinking a few beers how to watch his diet often on steroids for years regular not anabolic And ended up 20 years later with an inflammation so bad that it turned cancerous and now he wears a bag but he’s cancer free and Crohn’s free due to having the bag. Basically they sewed up his ass hole.

I think they've sewed up Bianca Bhankys arse hole as the shit is non stop out of his mouth.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: January 21, 2024, 06:36:44 PM »

Did he eat the slop Brian eats ?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1605 on: January 21, 2024, 06:39:01 PM »
I deliberately left it that way with his misspelling same as I left the (now crossed out) "Crohnes" that he misspelled at some point.

When you use the "[sic]" it denotes the original persons spelling mistake

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1606 on: January 21, 2024, 06:45:14 PM »
I have never claimed natural status in my life I told you idiots from day 1 I was on HRT and you have been mad about it ever since

Nobody's mad you fucking fool.

You did claim natural, then you went back and deleted those posts once your accounts on other boards were discovered where you talked openly about your gear usage.

Lying to total strangers is one thing but Lying to yourself is what makes you so fucking pathetic.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1607 on: January 21, 2024, 06:48:02 PM »
Did he eat the slop Brian eats ?
No lol ,,,that’s on a whole other level of not smart,my bro in law couldn’t even eat salads,or greens,due to the breakdown needed ,he was up and down forever. Guys, I apologize he had colitis which is pretty wicked as well. They’re all bad he was treated by a Doctor Who was trained by Dr. Crone the disease it’s named after I believe I’m pretty sure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1608 on: January 21, 2024, 06:49:31 PM »
Records show you have a $350k mortgage on it.

It wasnt a DQ. you quit, post up the fight stats saying DQ

Had it's paid off you are another crazy stalker but not that good at it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: January 21, 2024, 06:51:06 PM »
Are you on coke?

I am 46 years old not 25. I do daily cardio because I want to live a long time but you do all the coke you want no judgement here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1610 on: January 21, 2024, 06:55:21 PM »

I think they've sewed up Bianca Bhankys arse hole as the shit is non stop out of his mouth.

Patrick Spaulding would never allow doctors to sew up hanky’s beloved shit pipe.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: January 21, 2024, 06:57:22 PM »

Yeah it's not a good thing and there is nothing dignifying about it.  However, I am not going to let it define me. I will continue to make adjustments as needed but I am going to keep eating and training as best I can regardless. But yeah I have made adjustements and do so when needed. You just have to accept when the body can't go as hard and needs a little more rest. Sometimes you will not feel 100% and won't be able to eat much and you will lose some weight but that is life. I just get right back on the bike as soon as I can. You can't let setbacks discourage you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: January 21, 2024, 06:59:08 PM »
he knows im going, %100 percent he wont show

Dude you are not even a real person fucking gimmick. Am I going to compete in Vegas? Nah I don't think I will try the amateur Olympia. However, I am going to do my best to get as fat as I can and come have a good time. No one is going to be rude to me they won't show the nasty gimmicks motherfuckers will be all hugs. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: January 21, 2024, 06:59:54 PM »
Nobody's mad you fucking fool.

You did claim natural, then you went back and deleted those posts once your accounts on other boards were discovered where you talked openly about your gear usage.

Lying to total strangers is one thing but Lying to yourself is what makes you so fucking pathetic.

Again, you are lying I have never claimed natural in my life.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1614 on: January 21, 2024, 07:00:36 PM »
When you use the "[sic]" it denotes the original persons spelling mistake
I considered adding that, I really did, before initially posting the misspelling, but I figured most who follow the Hanky sagas would know it was his misspelling.  I also felt it somehow lessened the impact of his misspelling, just a gut feel (no pun intended) that adding it would take away from the little chuckle factor it gave me.  I need to give it a bit more thought, but thank you for caring enough about Hanky's idiocy not being attributed to me to care to point it out.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: January 21, 2024, 07:02:08 PM »

Just on 500 mg a week of “TRT” right?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #1616 on: January 21, 2024, 07:08:04 PM »

What the fuck do I have to lie about? You're not that important. As if I personally give a fuck about you.

I mean, you calling anyone a liar is a riot.

Let the record show you beat Clegg
You did 15 reps
You won your bodybuilding shows

Your list of lies never end. The last thing anyone has to do is invent more.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: January 21, 2024, 07:09:46 PM »
Brian, needs 3 months to prepare for 225 x 10 reps real reps.

First month order right knee sleeves
Second month : order squat shoes
Third month : fail

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1618 on: January 21, 2024, 07:17:19 PM »
Big BHank, question, what do you put your combat sports record at? If possible, please break down record by category, eg - Wrestling, MMA, etc....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: January 21, 2024, 07:22:43 PM »
Bhankys post count goes up when getbig is stressing him out (and when he's unemployed)

His stomach issues and bleeding asshole are triggered/made worse by this stress.

Getbig is making Brian sick and he knows it, but will he walk away? Nope. He's literally willing to die for a bunch of dudes who either can't stand him or find him a laughing stock.

For his next contest he's gonna try his best to convince us he has good legs, naturally he will get mocked and it's guaranteed to end in hospitalization

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1620 on: January 21, 2024, 07:25:47 PM »
Yeah it's not a good thing and there is nothing dignifying about it.  However, I am not going to let it define me. I will continue to make adjustments as needed but I am going to keep eating and training as best I can regardless. But yeah I have made adjustements and do so when needed. You just have to accept when the body can't go as hard and needs a little more rest. Sometimes you will not feel 100% and won't be able to eat much and you will lose some weight but that is life. I just get right back on the bike as soon as I can. You can't let setbacks discourage you.

Dude in one post you say you've been eating red meat every day for 30 years in another you say your Crohns is flaring up, are you so fucked in the head you do not see a connection between the two?

Go for a full medical check-up or something, blood test, heart ultrasound, colonoscopy, hell go get an MRI into your head while you're at it. I'm genuinely curious to see what the fuck is in there.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1621 on: January 21, 2024, 07:27:04 PM »
Bhankys post count goes up when getbig is stressing him out (and when he's unemployed)

Unemployed for 5 months now the fucking layabout. What does he have to be stressed about?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1622 on: January 21, 2024, 07:29:29 PM »

What a dog's dinner. You don't want to eat that if you're healthy never mind if you have gut issues.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #1623 on: January 21, 2024, 07:42:34 PM »
Dude you are not even a real person fucking gimmick. Am I going to compete in Vegas? Nah I don't think I will try the amateur Olympia. However, I am going to do my best to get as fat as I can and come have a good time. No one is going to be rude to me they won't show the nasty gimmicks motherfuckers will be all hugs.

this guy already chickened out

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: January 21, 2024, 07:46:03 PM »

His stomach issues and bleeding asshole are triggered/made worse by this stress.

Getbig is making Brian sick and he knows it, but will he walk away? Nope. He's literally willing to die for a bunch of dudes who either can't stand him or find him a laughing stock.

For his next contest he's gonna try his best to convince us he has good legs, naturally he will get mocked and it's guaranteed to end in hospitalization

LOLLOLOL last contest he said getbig pressured him into taking diuretics

LOLOL

Poor guy is interviewing with start ups now.